Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,215 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu (39749 Views)

Aisha Buhari Is Part Of The Cabal - Naja'atu Muhammad (Video) / Naja'atu And Bindo Joins The Atiku Trip To Kebbi State PDP Rally (Photos) / Dayo Isreal: Tinubu Doesn't Sleep Until 4am, He Is Fit To Govern Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by Faposky95: 2:02am On Feb 21
Rossikk:

Obi’s plan was also to remove subsidies, so shush.

The situation would have been the EXACT SAME THING today.Z

Like sex, it involves preek penetration...however, there are preek penetration processes that make the women cum

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by tonyshine01: 2:13am On Feb 21
This one is just looking for money to gallivanting and junketing all over the world.

From Naija to London to Paris to London in no time.

What of Jonathan's Almajiri program that they destroyed with their own hands, if they really want it why didn't they support Jonathan's program on Almajiri?

Just looking for point of anchor to extract the National juice nothing else.
Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by Haaland21: 2:45am On Feb 21
The sore losers have been given food. They believe every word so far it speaks negatively of Tinubu. No sane mind takes them seriously.
Whether he has or not, I wont live a first class accountant and go with a third class philosophy graduate, who was rigged into UNN.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by Uncletony(m): 2:52am On Feb 21
EreluRoz:
Who takes hajiya Najaatu seriously 😒
Vast majority of Nigerians do! Otherwise prove her wrong.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by Uncletony(m): 2:56am On Feb 21
Northern illiterates who thinks one day, they would cook religion and eat and those tribal maggots from the west can see what they've caused.
Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by ufotunang: 3:52am On Feb 21
AqualinaXYZ:
Thats why he’s been dodging interviews

The overhyped maggot in Agbada is brainless

Till today I’m still asking what did Tinubu tell his supporters to convince he was the right choice

Imagine bathing in the morning queue under a hot sun to go vote an ancestor that licks microphone
... Tinubu said he did not promise nigerians anything...that he only told nigerians that it was his turn

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by pargelenis(m): 4:04am On Feb 21
It is quite obvious
Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by SamTee01: 4:19am On Feb 21
We like to deceive ourselves in this country. If you like combine Obasanjo, Jonathan and Buhari's wisdom together to rule Nàìjá nothing will happen, except the three major tribes go on their separate ways.

Can you forcefully join a man and a woman that doesn't love nor understand each other's language together and you expect them to live peacefully? Of course, it's either the man beat his wife to death, or vice versa. That's the case of Nigeria.

I hope vulnerable people in each major tribes will be united one day and ask for their separate country. Politicians telling you Nigeria is one is a scam. Ire oo

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by Jayokey: 4:22am On Feb 21
Rossikk:

Obi’s plan was also to remove subsidies, so shush.

The situation would have been the EXACT SAME THING today.
You just can't admit that tribalism blinded you to see that your narcotics baron had nothing to offer. Yes Obi would have don't the same but he wouldn't have let Nigeria degenerate to wait it is now. Tinubu is no match for Obi

Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by FireUpNow(m): 4:29am On Feb 21
AqualinaXYZ:

Till today I’m still asking what did Tinubu tell his supporters to convince he was the right choice

Imagine bathing in the morning queue under a hot sun to go vote an ancestor that licks microphone

He gave them money. Nigerians are lovers of money
Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by AmuDimpka: 4:31am On Feb 21
We thought as much...that old man doesn't know anything
Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by drsmut: 4:33am On Feb 21

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by Realtruth2023: 4:34am On Feb 21
Winning123:

Where will he get the money to put your many things in place knowing fully well Nigeria was spending 95% of revenue to pay her debts. May of you people are very ignorant.

This is very simple, first restructure the debt repayments so that the percentage of revenue spent on servicing will reduce, then convert the debt to tradeable debt instruments to make more money for the country, this is another FDI move. You are ignorant dude.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by AmuDimpka: 4:35am On Feb 21
AqualinaXYZ:

That old man that has no history was the best Yoruba people could offer including their kings and elders...he bought them and their cheap conscience for a token

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by Realtruth2023: 4:35am On Feb 21
Bintasukai:

How come you all don’t like the medicine you so readily dispense. Go through the front page, if you see any topic, no matter what the topic is that Tinubu is not mentioned within the first 10 comments, please let me know.

But then post is about Tinubu so what are you saying?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by Ofunaofu: 4:36am On Feb 21
drsmut:
Mama, rest

Mama should rest while Tinubu take this country into apocalypse

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by Realtruth2023: 4:39am On Feb 21
Niyi4321:

You got some facts right but you're smart enough to know that sentiments render a MUST READ article meaningless.
Nobody planned anything against Igbos, you simply can't make the numbers.
Maybe living almost 40% of life for learning business and serving masters, and getting married by the age of 40 has it's side effects

Really do you believe that we don't have the numbers? The census of 1963 had the eastern region with igbos as the second highest in population. Even in Lagos the population ratio of igbos to yorubas is 45:55 moreso that it takes violence from Yoruba APC elite to keep igbos at bay because if they decide to vote it can swing the election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by Realtruth2023: 4:40am On Feb 21
ArcSEMPECJ:

We @ Mannerless grill accept all you said or will still say about our darling Daddy.....

We waited for Press to ask Peter Obi that question, and we quickly copied that line from him...

But we are now blaming Press for not asking him HOW HE WOULD REMOVE SUBSIDY and still make the economy bounce back....

We were clueless after the election that all we could have as blue print was to remove Subsidy, but what to do next

We have no clue about that.....

Long live the President
Long live Agbadorians
Long live the Yoruba Race

Please we are calling on all meaningful Nigerians to beg Peter Obi release that Expo on his second page on how he would have done all he said pls ....

Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by SamTee01: 4:43am On Feb 21
Nigeria has ceased to exist since 2015, politicians are just patching it for their own gains
Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by Realtruth2023: 4:46am On Feb 21
dokks:
We Stand with BAT.

The economic policies will payoff later. Remove Subsidy, Float the Naira, Discourage importation and Invest massively in Agriculture and infrastructure, reduce foreign debts, encourage Electric vehicles , CNG or local refining.

Increase Minimum Wage
State police
Student loan

Very brave reforms

You smoked something walahi. Which rubbish brave reforms? How can you float naira without setting measures in place to ensure that there is liquidity in FX? You want to discourage importation when the cost of doing business is very high, and the factors of production is damn too high, there is also the issue of infrastructural challenge and insecurity, he didn't solve all these before his brave reforms and you think the nation will not sink?
Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by Kollymoore12: 4:49am On Feb 21
Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by Realtruth2023: 5:02am On Feb 21
kolawo:
Man- made forces are fighting Tinubu to the detriment of all. So myopic!

Seriously, so man made forces made Tinubu to make a rash statement that subsidy is gone without planning on how to cushion the effect? Again so man made forces made Tinubu to float the naira under the guise of unification without a plan on how to boost our earnings? Oga face the truth Tinubu created these minefields for himself, he thinks ruling Nigeria is like the nonsense he did in Lagos and got away with?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by Realtruth2023: 5:04am On Feb 21
Benwallt:

I know you're in pains. All the sorrowful wailings are coming from your region.

We know your wish and let me break it to you, it will never happen. Tinubu's 8years is sacrosanct. North dare not protest against Buhari, sad east dare not protest or look Agulu fraudster in the eye, South South dare not protest against Jonathan but you see southwest protests peacefully against her own. That's some real balls there.

Una go cry taya.

Summary;
Tinubu is in charge, Kanu is in cage

No coup
No resignation
Protests won't fly
Igbosobidients are even scare

If the situation is too hot for una, go Cameroon.

Are you on drugs?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by garriAndsugar: 5:30am On Feb 21
Burob:
But you no get shame, that you are waiting for a rotten coconut to come & make your life blissful.
Na your papa dey wait for tinubu to make him life blissful

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by itsene: 5:33am On Feb 21
This liar again.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by bolademi(m): 5:38am On Feb 21

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by Amumaigwe: 5:48am On Feb 21
Winning123:

Where will he get the money to put your many things in place knowing fully well Nigeria was spending 95% of revenue to pay her debts. May of you people are very ignorant.

Are you are looking for clues for the clueless president?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by Amumaigwe: 5:50am On Feb 21
Bintasukai:

How come you all don’t like the medicine you so readily dispense. Go through the front page, if you see any topic, no matter what the topic is that Tinubu is not mentioned within the first 10 comments, please let me know.

Because Tinubu is a non-performing president and people ought to call him out. Obi is not and campaigns are already over.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by IgOga(m): 5:51am On Feb 21
grin grin grin

Once a liar always a liar grin

Same woman said Tinubu cannot speak coherently and it turns out to be false....

I don't listen to unreliable sources

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by Aesthetical: 5:55am On Feb 21
Emedu:

Like your father ode
Seun
Mynd44
Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by Johnjustice: 6:03am On Feb 21
You know about almajiri but you and your religious leaders won't stop the wasteful culture and breeding of willing recruits to terrorists.
Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by Forkthiefnubu: 6:09am On Feb 21
Crap madam you making up these stories for political reasons but yes he is incompetent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Full Details Of FG Charges Against Sowore And Mandate (Charge sheet) / Nigerian Man Honoured In Spain For Saving Life Of A Spanish Citizen. Photos / Kashim Shettima Celebrates His 56th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.