Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,750 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) (60234 Views)

The Revealing Outfits Bridesmaids Wore To Welcome Guests At A Wedding (Video) / See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) / Lady Claimed Her Friend Is Flaunting A Borrowed Outfit She Has Refused To Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:42pm On Feb 21
As the economy gets harsher, indecent dressing will increase.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by goslowgoslow(m): 4:42pm On Feb 21
chatinent:
The way you are dressed is the way you are harassed.
What a senseless and lawlessness comment.
Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by tnerro1(m): 4:43pm On Feb 21
That’s why I like the way our northern sisters dress, even if they don’t wear anything underneath but from outside it looks fine😋😋😋
Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by Olichoke: 4:43pm On Feb 21
Why are some women so daft? Why reveal your sensitive body parts? Tell me your gain!
Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by uba1991: 4:46pm On Feb 21
maasoap:

We know there is heat but she could at least wear bra. But that guy harassing her deserves to explain himself to a judge
that is their park and they have rules.
Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by Johilo(m): 4:46pm On Feb 21
She's even lucky say no be night all this things happen... She for go back topless

Igiot girl
Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by We4all: 4:47pm On Feb 21
The men should go and harass kidnappers who are men like them for kidnapping people. Or they should go and harass armed robbers and cultists for being a nuisance.

Unfortunately, the senseless rapists choose to harass an innocent and harmless girl. If I had a gun and I were the girl, I would have gunned all of them down. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by BodyCount: 4:48pm On Feb 21
Jmk9292:
This must be staged. Nothing gives you right to embarrass a stranger in that manner.
Dey play
Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by We4all: 4:49pm On Feb 21
Olichoke:
Why are some women so daft? Why reveal your sensitive body parts? Tell me your gain!

For the same reason that daft men are constituting nuisance in the society by engaging in all sorts of vices.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by RickyJesus: 4:49pm On Feb 21
maasoap:

Something you, yourself can't do is what you have Mad Respect for, right? This is not the end of it, watch out for continuation
You can easily look for her and help her to sue the guy.

Plenty of us dey wey go donate to the guy to fight the case to whichever level. Won't want my children growing in a society surrounded by people dressing that way in a public space.

If na my daughter or sister dress like that for public space, I give everyone the licence to flog them.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by uba1991: 4:50pm On Feb 21
goslowgoslow:

How? Did she touch anybody. Na only lawlessness country like Nigeria una go dey harass person like that.
na only lawless country like Nigeria women will go naked on the street. Even the west are not dressing like this on the street.
Had it been it is a party or beach outing nobody will disturb her. She is out to destroy our children. I pray for you today, may your children continue to dress this way. Say amen.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by John4B: 4:51pm On Feb 21
Even the walls of Jericho hv fallen, so what is she sampling again?
Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by uba1991: 4:52pm On Feb 21
goslowgoslow:

STFUP where is saner clime? Here in Texas people dress worst than that. While I don't support indecency that is pure harassment.
gerrout. Mr Texas.

1 Like

Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by MadamExcellency: 4:52pm On Feb 21
DeepSight:

Bless you!

You can't wear that thing to Ariaria in Aba even if you're the Governor or Army General. They will block you in tens of thousands. It won't work. So stop the woke.
Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by khattab02: 4:52pm On Feb 21
Olosho and hook up in disguise.

Nothing we no go see for this country again ooo.
Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by Agunesinjaweola: 4:53pm On Feb 21
Cutecharlz:
I so much like the way she was embarrassed. In her next life she won't wear such filthy and transparent cloth again.....
The shame will continue to daunt her..
What is your business for someone's choices
Do you expect her to wear Pyjamas and Suits or Coats to a park and what is a park for if I may ask
A Park is meant for a recreation and relaxation and not a church or a business center.

This WORLD 🌎 will be a better place if people mind their own business with due respect to other people.
Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by We4all: 4:56pm On Feb 21
Nkl4u:
I’m a lady, I will commend the efforts of those guys to restore sanity back to her. They did well by asking her to go home and change her revealing outfit

Mind your business has plunged the society into something else

I doubt if you're really a lady. If you are, then you are very dumb for supporting such nonsense. It is your type that will team up with other men to force a lady to drink the water used for bathing her dead husband.

1 Like

Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by Beverlyjean(f): 4:57pm On Feb 21
eazzzy1:
This is one of the consequences of unemployment. See able bodied men assembled during working hours to fool themselves. Is there a law against indecent dressing? If there is, why not get the authorities to come pick her up? How many men have been harassed for going out with button open or wearing singlets?

We complained when SARS were arresting and harassing people based on mode of dressing then perpetrate and applaud the same thing when it suits us.

I hope the girl knows someone that knows someone. When the guy is found somewhere we will all blame Fulani herdsmen not knowing his inability to mind his business or unemployment is what got him there.

U are saying total crap , u this simp of a looser

1 Like

Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by Beverlyjean(f): 4:59pm On Feb 21
EreluRoz:
They don't have right to harass her like that, she's not answereth to any of them.

In a sanner clime they'll all be arrested.

Well this is Nigeria ... not America.... besides , who men America the standard for dressing?? Try that in Saudi and see shege
Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by Agunesinjaweola: 4:59pm On Feb 21
[quote author=Sirhush post=128571121]If I was there I for try touch that nipple shocked[/quote
]

Touch the nipple and end in jail with your name written on sex offender register...
That's not good for you I think 🤔
Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by EreluRoz: 5:00pm On Feb 21
Beverlyjean:

Well this is Nigeria ... not America.... besides , who men America the standard for dressing?? Try that in Saudi and see shege
It's wrong on all shades abeg
Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by RickyJesus: 5:01pm On Feb 21
efemena5050:
talking back at me when you don't even know when to use..... it ... In a sentence
Oga I stand on my previous statement. That guy pouring the girl water lack any legal or moral backing to engage in such actions reason being that no law presupposes her modes of dressing in her area of abode ...the only justification of actions from the guy will only be to talk to her in a civil manner from moral point of view to go and change the cloths and not this bush man hypocrite approach.............
...................the girl is an idiot though but the guy is more of an hypocrite and a bigger idiot so......oga I no take side so know wat ur typing ........
You are here typing like you are in your primary school 2go group and you get mind to berate someone on using proper grammar? Seems you not okay.

Legal backing maybe not (it is a public space a skilled lawyer would have a good argument).

Does that place looks like her area of abode? She doesn't deserve to be treated in a civil manner, she has forfeited that right by harassing people in public.

Do you know there are countries you could be arrested as a guy for staring at a lady for certain minute can be considered as sexual harassment.

She deserves every a bit of embarrassment, if you are so disturbed you can go to court.
Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by Beverlyjean(f): 5:01pm On Feb 21
DeepSight:

Can I help you with a ticket and immigrant visa to Saudi Arabia?

Help her with a ticket to usa ...this is Nigeria and not usa

1 Like

Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by bablon20(m): 5:02pm On Feb 21
She should thank her head that it's broad day light. If it were to be late in the night 20 guys go run turn on her till day break. U can see that some are already trying to press her breast. Oloshous fellow.
Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by RickyJesus: 5:02pm On Feb 21
We4all:
The men should go and harass kidnappers who are men like them for kidnapping people. Or they should go and harass armed robbers and cultists for being a nuisance.

Unfortunately, the senseless rapists choose to harass an innocent and harmless girl. If I had a gun and I were the girl, I would have gunned all of them down. Nonsense!
Just fvck off, most ladies here are even against it but see you.
Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by KosiGee(m): 5:03pm On Feb 21
EreluRoz:
They don't have right to harass her like that, she's not answereth to any of them.

What if this is some sort of social experiment!! Look at the two main guys in that video. They had similar hair style, their clothes contrast with that of the park workers…yes they could be passengers…but one of them was apparently harassing her, provoking her while the other one tried to calm her down. Even the way the big guy was inciting and spraying water at her look suspicious.
This could’ve been staged. If it was, it’s been well acted.

If this wasn’t scripted, then I’ll think this girl would come back with either some police boss that visits her products regularly or some really bad boys with lots of ammo to storm that park and wreck havoc.
Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by EreluRoz: 5:05pm On Feb 21
KosiGee:

What if this is some sort of social experiment!! Look at the two main guys in that video. They had similar hair style, their clothes contrast with that of the park workers…yes they could be passengers…but one of them was apparently harassing her, provoking her while the other one tried to calm her down. Even the way the big guy was inciting and spraying water at her look suspicious.
This could’ve been staged. If it was, it’s been well acted.

If this wasn’t scripted, then I’ll think this girl would come back with either some police boss that visits her products regularly or some really bad boys with lots of ammo to storm that park and wreck havoc.
I'm suspecting it's staged
Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by LagosG: 5:06pm On Feb 21
EreluRoz:

As we no come dey saner clime
Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by Artorius(m): 5:06pm On Feb 21
mofedamijo:
I do not support embarrassing her in such manner.

Having said that, I think condemning her outfit would have been appropriate.

Some of you keep saying people should nind their business, mind your business, mind your business, and we will have our ladies walking around nude. We will have our young men sagging their trousers like idiots.

This whole mind your business is making people do stupid stuff. Even in the U.S and U.K, such dressing is frowned upon. But a lot of people who have never left their street thinks this is normal in the U.S, no its not.

It's clear that you've never been to the US or to the West for that matter.

Mind your business!

1 Like

Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by luminouz(m): 5:06pm On Feb 21
EreluRoz:

You no kuku get sense.

Naija looks like Yankee abi? So we should abandon our morals and form woke? Can she do that in the North?

Will you fûck off please? Staying in your parents' house is really affecting you.
Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by luminouz(m): 5:07pm On Feb 21
Artorius:

It's clear that you've never been to the US or to the West for that matter.

Mind your business!
Shût dafuq up, simp
Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by Beverlyjean(f): 5:07pm On Feb 21
goslowgoslow:

STFUP where is saner clime? Here in Texas people dress worst than that. While I don't support indecency that is pure harassment.

Stfu... texas is not the only foreign land and obviously not the standard of dressing... she wudnt try that in Singapore or Beijing or osaka or Riyadh or Rome or Rabat... in broadday light... AMERICA IS NOT THE STANDARD OF DRESSING

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

These Slaying Ladies Took Agbada Outfit To Another Level (pics) / Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems / The Fashion 'Fraud' Committed By Lagos Slay Queens (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.