Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,633 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) (60322 Views)

The Revealing Outfits Bridesmaids Wore To Welcome Guests At A Wedding (Video) / See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) / Lady Claimed Her Friend Is Flaunting A Borrowed Outfit She Has Refused To Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 5:08pm On Feb 21
eazzzy1:
This is one of the consequences of unemployment. See able bodied men assembled during working hours to fool themselves. Is there a law against indecent dressing? If there is, why not get the authorities to come pick her up? How many men have been harassed for going out with button open or wearing singlets?

We complained when SARS were arresting and harassing people based on mode of dressing then perpetrate and applaud the same thing when it suits us.

I hope the girl knows someone that knows someone. When the guy is found somewhere we will all blame Fulani herdsmen not knowing his inability to mind his business or unemployment is what got him there.
Would you be proud if your sister is dressed like that?
"When the guy is found somewhere"... Na you go find am kill am? Yaro Banza!
Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by luminouz(m): 5:08pm On Feb 21
We4all:
The men should go and harass kidnappers who are men like them for kidnapping people. Or they should go and harass armed robbers and cultists for being a nuisance.

Unfortunately, the senseless rapists choose to harass an innocent and harmless girl. If I had a gun and I were the girl, I would have gunned all of them down. Nonsense!
Damn!!!
See how a sane person reasons.
You are finished!!! ๐Ÿคฃ
Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by Vacora(m): 5:10pm On Feb 21
Look at the hypocrites and pharisees jubilating. Perhaps we need to harass and shame gamblers, adulterers, drug users and fornicators in similar fashion. Of all the problems plaguing the nation na wetin woman wear or cleveage dey worry una? Upon all una righteousness our Nigeria remains retarded in terms of growth.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by IamHonourable1: 5:10pm On Feb 21
Avoid people like this woman, because they would seduce you and eventually infect you with the sickness in their bodies.
Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by Reelmii: 5:11pm On Feb 21
This same people doing this to her will still patronize her at night for hookup.....hypocrites everywhere

4 Likes

Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by Dybala11(m): 5:12pm On Feb 21
KosiGee:

Would this girl dress and walk the street of Kano, Kaduna, Katsina and some other northern states??

Her dressing was highly provocative and inappropriate. Who would a young girl like this be showing off breasts like that?

So this warrants her getting harassed?
What does Kano, Kaduna, Katsina have to do with the subject of discussion?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by Beverlyjean(f): 5:12pm On Feb 21
EreluRoz:
It's wrong on all shades abeg

Indecent dressing is also a crime ... in broad daylight...there are kids walking the streets as well...the streets not her private property ... we sensor nudity on TV so kids don't view it... so y expose nudity in broad daylight for kids to see ... she should be arrested and tried in court
Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by EreluRoz: 5:13pm On Feb 21
luminouz:

You no kuku get sense.

Naija looks like Yankee abi? So we should abandon our morals and form woke? Can she do that in the North?

Will you fรปck off please? Staying in your parents' house is really affecting you.
You be werey alakori, stop constituting nuisance here. Oya run along with k
Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by EreluRoz: 5:14pm On Feb 21
Beverlyjean:

Indecent dressing is also a crime ... in broad daylight...there are kids walking the streets as well...the streets not her private property ... we sensor nudity on TV so kids don't view it... so y expose nudity in broad daylight for kids to see ... she should be arrested and tried in court
I'm not applauding her but condemning the way she was harrased
Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by senatordossy: 5:16pm On Feb 21
She need customer
Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by goslowgoslow(m): 5:19pm On Feb 21
Beverlyjean:

Stfu... texas is not the only foreign land and obviously not the standard of dressing... she wudnt try that in Singapore or Beijing or osaka or Riyadh or Rome or Rabat... in broadday light... AMERICA IS NOT THE STANDARD OF DRESSING
STFUP! Is that why she should be harassed? In those countries that you mentioned will you be harassed if you dress that way? The answer is NO! Their law enforcements are there to take action. Hypocrites!

1 Like

Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by goslowgoslow(m): 5:19pm On Feb 21
uba1991:
gerrout. Mr Texas.
Sharap!!! Hypocrites!

1 Like

Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by K9blunt(f): 5:21pm On Feb 21
Cutecharlz:
I so much like the way she was embarrassed. In her next life she won't wear such filthy and transparent cloth again.....
The shame will continue to daunt her..

Rapist de disguise

1 Like

Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by K9blunt(f): 5:21pm On Feb 21
Sirhush:
If I was there I for try touch that nipple shocked

Because you're rapist

2 Likes

Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by efemena5050(m): 5:24pm On Feb 21
RickyJesus:

You are here typing like you are in your primary school 2go group and you get mind to berate someone on using proper grammar? Seems you not okay.

Legal backing maybe not (it is a public space a skilled lawyer would have a good argument).

Does that place looks like her area of abode? She doesn't deserve to be treated in a civil manner, she has forfeited that right by harassing people in public.

Do you know there are countries you could be arrested as a guy for staring at a lady for certain minute can be considered as sexual harassment.

She deserves every a bit of embarrassment, if you are so disturbed you can go to court.
lol......I type like primary school 2go group .....indeed nairaland is a faceless forum..........anyhow sha! U made a statement that validated my point of argument when u said " Legal backing maybe not" so atleast with this I can come to the conclusion that have proven something to u.......bross one, tht guy don't and I repeat have no right to go tht far on the girl ......no law against tht ...thts her area of abode .....(neighbourhood) where she resides ....(state or transit point) if no extant law in place against tht .....then the guy has usurp the law to carry out moralist practice and abuse on the girl........I will reiterate this ......Am not in support of her indecent exposure but the manner of her correction ....

1 Like

Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by goslowgoslow(m): 5:25pm On Feb 21
uba1991:
na only lawless country like Nigeria women will go naked on the street. Even the west are not dressing like this on the street.
Had it been it is a party or beach outing nobody will disturb her. She is out to destroy our children. I pray for you today, may your children continue to dress this way. Say amen.
If you have common sense you ought to have seen where I said I am not in support of indecency, I am only against the way she was being harassed.
Having said that it will not be well with you and your family and your children (if you have any) for mentioning my children. Grace of God will not locate you for the rest of your life!
I pray your children will be useless to you and the society. Amen! If you don't have children the curse is waiting for them anytime you have.
Bloody hypocrites!
Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by goslowgoslow(m): 5:27pm On Feb 21
Sirhush:
Who is now better among the two of you? Shameless person!

1 Like

Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by FertilityH: 5:29pm On Feb 21
Sirhush:

Shey u wan turn her On?

1 Like

Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by drimzsmoke(m): 5:29pm On Feb 21
immortalcrown:
"Lady harassed by young mad men after she first harassed herself".

The way you dress is the way you are addressed. But no justification for the harassment because two wrongs do not make a right.

You can't fight good with evil, things don't work that way in real life!!!
Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by ajayiebenezer19: 5:31pm On Feb 21
What s nonsense. Awon omo oloja irole
Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by superCleanworks(m): 5:34pm On Feb 21
DeepSight:

Can I help you with a ticket and immigrant visa to Saudi Arabia?

i need it please. make it two incase the first one fails.
Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by maasoap(m): 5:37pm On Feb 21
RickyJesus:

You can easily look for her and help her to sue the guy.

Not my job. Those whose it's their job will locate the guy in due time. You yourself know that.

Plenty of us dey wey go donate to the guy to fight the case to whichever level.

May be you will volunteer to stand in his place in the custody too if and when he's picked up grin grin grin

Won't want my children growing in a society surrounded by people dressing that way in a public space.

You are still evolving. But people like you won't raise ordinary eyebrow if you find yourself in USA, UK or Canada. Am I not right?

If na my daughter or sister dress like that for public space, I give everyone the licence to flog her.
And the system will flog you and everyone too

1 Like

Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by maasoap(m): 5:40pm On Feb 21
uba1991:
that is their park and they have rules.
Lol at they have rules grin grin grin. What rules is that again? Rule to harass any lady that they feel doesn't dress well enough? You saw the chairman of the park leading the harassment gang?

1 Like

Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by MySolace: 5:41pm On Feb 21
eazzzy1:
This is one of the consequences of unemployment. See able bodied men assembled during working hours to fool themselves. Is there a law against indecent dressing? If there is, why not get the authorities to come pick her up? How many men have been harassed for going out with button open or wearing singlets?

We complained when SARS were arresting and harassing people based on mode of dressing then perpetrate and applaud the same thing when it suits us.

I hope the girl knows someone that knows someone. When the guy is found somewhere we will all blame Fulani herdsmen not knowing his inability to mind his business or unemployment is what got him there.
Does it meam da u commenting on dis issue is unemployed too?
Stop supporting nonsense to sound civilized.
Beyond constitution, Theres norms. Indecent exposure is extremely unAfrican.

if u, or ur own dress(es) da way, plz call urself/her/dem to order. Tnx
Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by Artscollection: 5:43pm On Feb 21
immortalcrown:
"Lady harassed by young mad men after she first harassed herself".

The way you dress is the way you are addressed. But no justification for the harassment because two wrongs do not make a right.

They are doing the duty of the werey police.
Naija be forming nonsense woke,if it was abroad,the possibility of her been charged and not just getting arrested is high. Indecent exposure in a public park where kids are likely to be playing around.
Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by Kinzo0917(m): 5:50pm On Feb 21
eazzzy1:

Shatap

Let condemn what is bad

The Society must be sanitized

I pray ๐Ÿ™ your children, your sisters and your family ๐Ÿ‘ช members dress this way. May satan ๐Ÿ˜ˆsee to it since you feel what the men did was bad

In d days of our fathers, anyone can correct anyones son or daughter
Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by Beverlyjean(f): 5:51pm On Feb 21
goslowgoslow:

STFUP! Is that why she should be harassed? In those countries that you mentioned will you be harassed if you dress that way? The answer is NO! Their law enforcements are there to take action. Hypocrites!

U are a fool...u think this is America... try and French kiss a fellow man in public here in lagos and tell them in America no one harrases those that do same... u see how foolish u are .... WHEN IN ROME , ACT LIKE THE ROMAMS
Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by Kinzo0917(m): 5:54pm On Feb 21
KosiGee:

Would this girl dress and walk the street of Kano, Kaduna, Katsina and some other northern states??

Her dressing was highly provocative and inappropriate. Who would a young girl like this be showing off breasts like that?

No mind d mumu guy you quoted weh dey blame the guys

I pray ๐Ÿ™ his daughters and girls related to him does d same

What d guys did was highly commendable

The way ladies dress ๐Ÿ‘— these days is something else

Some even dress half naked to most churches
Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by Kinzo0917(m): 5:56pm On Feb 21
EreluRoz:
They don't have right to harass her like that, she's not answereth to any of them.

In a sanner clime they'll all be arrested.

May your daughters born and unborn dress worst than this uncountable times in Jesus mighty name

And so shall it be
Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by Mikkyjagga200: 5:57pm On Feb 21
Dis one nor gud haba๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by We4all: 5:57pm On Feb 21
RickyJesus:

Just fvck off, most ladies here are even against it but see you.

Oloriburuku, I am not 'most ladies', so shut the Bleep up.
Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by We4all: 5:58pm On Feb 21
luminouz:

Damn!!!
See how a sane person reasons.
You are finished!!! ๐Ÿคฃ

Same way your father is finished. Nkita!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems / The Fashion 'Fraud' Committed By Lagos Slay Queens (Photos) / Chidinma Okeke Wins Miss Anambra 2015 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.