Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? (41482 Views)

How To Export Local Products From Nigeria And Make A Lot Of Profits / How To Export Local Products From Nigeria And Make A Lot Of Profits / How To Export Local Products From Nigeria And Make A Lot Of Profits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by eazye4u133(m): 10:57pm On Feb 21
looseweight:
Crypto Shilling. Zero capital, just your knowledge about crypto and data. Then look for and join crypto shilling groups

Can you suggest me a crypto shilling group please, I am interested?
Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by newoffer: 10:57pm On Feb 21
Calabar people dey do mai suya ni
Peledonomy:
Suya business. If u buy meat of 10k, you will be making 30k net. And u can make this in a day

2 Likes

Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by IreMIDE1: 11:10pm On Feb 21
Konquest:

Alright Iremide,

Arbitrage in any business is when you buy low and sell high. It could be in the currency markets, commodities markets, auctions, etc.
Just think of any business globally where you can buy low and sell at a reasonable higher margin.

I've given you enough keywords here. So, you can do more research online.

Thanks so much sir, I appreciate.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by hstar: 11:13pm On Feb 21
CaptainFM1:

It's because it's not saturated and people with "dignity" wouldn't like to do such job.
cheesy at pple with dignity
Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by Calitoscassius(m): 11:21pm On Feb 21
Silentgroper:
As a ndlea agent, I wan use you gain promotion..
Okay, i am waiting for you, catch me if you can. Anyway i have bribe for you when you catch me, if you catch me.. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by Lovelyn451(f): 11:22pm On Feb 21
So you'll go after the people doing it abi...I won't tell
Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by Konquest: 11:24pm On Feb 21
IreMIDE1:

Thanks so much sir, I appreciate.
You're welcome @Iremide... Anytime.
Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by kay29000(m): 11:28pm On Feb 21
Hezzyluv:

Depends where you farm or reside.

Exactly what i wanted to tell the guy.
Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by Federalofficia(m): 11:28pm On Feb 21
President business
SALLYBERRY01:
Tell us one buisness that has a lot of profit that people don't know.
Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by Silentgroper(m): 11:28pm On Feb 21
Calitoscassius:
Okay, i am waiting for you, catch me if you can. Anyway i have bribe for you when you catch me, if you catch me.. cheesy
if that bribe is worth 10kees then me and go become padi if it's not you go suffer for my hand oo

grin
Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by omojeesu(m): 11:28pm On Feb 21
See below
Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by chccho(m): 11:30pm On Feb 21
Gandrova:
Must you belittle someone before making comments?
Why can't you say Hausa. What is Aboki ?
The Aboki that feed You guys with their farm product
Hope u know the meaning of Aboki?? Maybe u should find out
Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by Konquest: 11:32pm On Feb 21
newoffer:
Calabar people dey do mai suya ni
Haven't you heard of Obalende Suya in London and asun delicacy business among the Yorubas? If that can be done by Yorubas, then there's NO limitations to what a Calabar or Cross Rivers man or Akwa Ibom man can do in terms of roasted meat barbeque. There's barbequed canine meat, barbequed cow meat, barbequed goat meat, and perhaps barbequed snake meat for them to grill and make double profits.

EOD.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by omojeesu(m): 11:32pm On Feb 21
SALLYBERRY01:

Here are 24 cogent reasons why You should Urgently Start Airtime Business:

1) Airtime is essential, very essential. Everybody needs it like food and water!
2) It is a billion $ business all over the world!
3) There's too much money in Airtime Business. Ask MTN, GLO, etc!
4) The Banks have gone viral with Airtime Business! Take a cue from the Banks!
5) Airtime is available all the time! It is never scarce!
6) Millions & billions of people load airtime & data every second, every minute, every hour & everyday!
7). New people are buying phones!
cool Many have more than one sim card!
9) It is easy and convinient to do!
10) No physical products to carry!
11) No need to travel to collect physical products!
12) No need of physical space!
13) Your phone is your "office" & "shop"*!
14) No monthly autoship to pay!
15) No rent to pay!
16) No staff salary to pay!
17) It is done everywhere you go!
18) You don't need to hawk products!
19) Can be done in the comfort of your home and at your leisure anytime you choose!
20) You earn high passive incomes in many different ways as bonuses, commissions, etc!
21) The Business is legit!
22) The Business is low risk!
23) No certificate required!
24) The Business is low-entry! Start-up is low to very low!
Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by kay29000(m): 11:33pm On Feb 21
Untube:

I don't know about tomatoes but you see iron condemned, they are millionaires. I have mallam musa as a friend, I f I need 20m urgent for a business, he will loan me without hassles.. most time, he will not even remember to ask me.. na money ritual be iron condenmed business

Intersting...

1 Like

Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by Calitoscassius(m): 11:33pm On Feb 21
Silentgroper:
if that bribe is worth 10kees then me and go become padi if it's not you go suffer for my hand oo

grin
You will have to catch me first to find out. grin
Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by omojeesu(m): 11:35pm On Feb 21
SALLYBERRY01:

Airtime Recharge and Referral Business where

1 - USE (recharge) for self & get paid!
2 - SELL & get paid!
3 - REFER & get paid up to 30%
4 - get paid when those you refer DIRECTLY refer others up to level 10
5 - get paid when those you refer DIRECTLY recharge (USE) for themselves
6 - get paid when those you refer DIRECTLY SELL to others
7 - get paid when INDIRECT REFERRALS REFER others
8 - get paid when INDIRECT REFERRALS recharge (USE) for themselves
9 - get paid when INDIRECT REFERRALS SELL to others
10 - get paid when you PRINT recharge cards

11 - has UNLIMITED Level 1 (HORIZONTAL) earnings
12 - has LIMITED VERTICAL earnings (max. Level 10)

13 - Use of GEOMETRIC SEQUENCE to generate large numbers
14 - %monitization of each level

15 - Matrices generate millions...plus

This is the REAL DEAL especially for those of you out there that are already network marketers at any level of success.

AIRTIME is the new oil! The future of business is online & it will be in the Air...

Ask the Telecoms & take a cue from the Banks doing Airtime business!
Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by Konquest: 11:37pm On Feb 21
Gandrova:
Must you belittle someone before making comments?
Why can't you say Hausa. What is Aboki ?
The Aboki that feed You guys with their farm product
Let me chip this into your convo.

Aboki is NOT an ethnic slur or a derogatory word meant to belittle Hausas. Aboki simply means FRIEND in Hausa language. You can also say "Aboki na" meaning "MY FRIEND."

Hope that helps.

7 Likes

Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by Silentgroper(m): 11:38pm On Feb 21
Calitoscassius:
You will have to catch me first to find out. grin
grin
Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by kay29000(m): 11:38pm On Feb 21
Onuoha1234:
SNAIL FARMING

Intersting...how many months does it take for baby snails to reach maturity? I've been thinking of this business...whenever it rains, snails.are always all over our garden.

We dug borehall yesterday, and one of the guys that came to do manual labor filled a small paint bucket with snails from our garden. I joked that i was going to collect 3k from him and he said small thing...I was joking, but the way he said small.thing seemed like he was going to make way more than the 3k from the sale.of the snails...they were at least 40 in the bucket.

2 Likes

Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by nony43(m): 11:38pm On Feb 21
Konquest:

Business arbitrage... Too legit.

How does it work?
Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by iFESTAC680(m): 11:41pm On Feb 21
Hezzyluv:
Farming, iron condemn and selling of tomatoes. All these are seen as an Aboki business, but trust me, I have aboki friends in Lagos here, you might be seeing some of these guys as Aboki. But, they are damn... rich. I know of one that Sells tomatoes beside the road (century market Ago), this guy has trucks in the north. I still know another one that does iron condemn business too.

Trying to recall his name now!! That guy is that wealthy?
Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by iFESTAC680(m): 11:42pm On Feb 21
Nvestor02:

Lmao πŸ˜‚ how much can you make after you farm in 2 plots.

Study to show thy self approved !!
Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by kay29000(m): 11:48pm On Feb 21
Phone accessories

2 Likes

Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by viodemus: 11:49pm On Feb 21
self study and the ability or discipline to do what you studied. Self study could be learning from someone, online, around you, and knowing when to rest, to reset and/or upgrade.

4 Likes

Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by andy244: 11:52pm On Feb 21
Hezzyluv:
Farming, iron condemn and selling of tomatoes. All these are seen as an Aboki business, but trust me, I have aboki friends in Lagos here, you might be seeing some of these guys as Aboki. But, they are damn... rich. I know of one that Sells tomatoes beside the road (century market Ago), this guy has trucks in the north. I still know another one that does iron condemn business too.
That he has trucks in the north may not be a testament that they are proceeds from his tomatoes business. Some people do sinister things and parade different things just to deceive the public. I am not saying he is a kidnapper or bandit oo.

2 Likes

Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by kay29000(m): 11:53pm On Feb 21
Aarenasbaba:

That iron condemn na rich business ooo, someone introduce it to me of recent…. I for do but d illegality of it they scare me

Yesterday while driving around Ikorodu, FRSC guys were about to stop me, till they saw one truck filled with scrap metal...like 4 of them face the guy and didn't even look at my side again. I've always wondered about the challenges the business faces and how legal.it is, since the scrap metal could be from anywhere, including from a butchered stolen car.

4 Likes

Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by Aklee4994(m): 11:58pm On Feb 21
Laundry 🧺
I get am for mind make small money enter my hand to just rent shop I swear I will be financially stable in less than 2 years

2 Likes

Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by RussellRutherfo: 11:59pm On Feb 21
Untube:

I don't know about tomatoes but you see iron condemned, they are millionaires. I have mallam musa as a friend, I f I need 20m urgent for a business, he will loan me without hassles.. most time, he will not even remember to ask me.. na money ritual be iron condenmed business

Can he loan 20m at 1.5% per month?
Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by Olat4421: 12:04am On Feb 22
Mortuary attendance 😎😎😎
Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by MrJames007: 12:22am On Feb 22
Peledonomy:
Suya business. If u buy meat of 10k, you will be making 30k net. And u can make this in a day
Interesting.
Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by MrJames007: 12:26am On Feb 22
PotatoSalad:
1. Solar installation (if you're really good at it). Even more profit if you let the installer give you quote on what to buy instead of buying them yourself.
But with the profit comes the risks.
Electrocution, falling off roof, police case with clients who don't know how to manage their system.

2. Smart home automations. This one has a target audience: The Rich. You don't get jobs frequently but the ones you get will earn you good money. Plus troubleshooting and periodic maintenance. Even better if you sabi code in python.
I don't know why number 1 seems funny to me grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Naira Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euros Today May 5th / Friend Refuses To Pay Twitter User After He Lent Him Money / Tony Elumelu's 53rd Birthday Cake (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.