Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,544 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? (41359 Views)

How To Export Local Products From Nigeria And Make A Lot Of Profits / How To Export Local Products From Nigeria And Make A Lot Of Profits / How To Export Local Products From Nigeria And Make A Lot Of Profits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by BigYash: 9:53pm On Feb 21
GBPUSD:
Barbering hair as a female. If I was to be a lady, I'd learn barbing. You'll get more patronage as a lady than your male counterparts doing the work.
You go still dey shave ya pussy join.. Cux men will come with money to make you fall for them.. You know say Female and money dey like men and yash,only few can resist it..

6 Likes

Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by cybernaut(m): 9:54pm On Feb 21
jetwonder:
grin grin grin
Cement business
can you tell us more about the business.
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by R0LL0N(m): 9:57pm On Feb 21
Pelebe
Soft drink
Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by Aarenasbaba(m): 10:01pm On Feb 21
Hezzyluv:
Farming, iron condemn and selling of tomatoes. All these are seen as an Aboki business, but trust me, I have aboki friends in Lagos here, you might be seeing some of these guys as Aboki. But, they are damn... rich. I know of one that Sells tomatoes beside the road (century market Ago), this guy has trucks in the north. I still know another one that does iron condemn business too.
That iron condemn na rich business ooo, someone introduce it to me of recent…. I for do but d illegality of it they scare me

2 Likes

Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by IreMIDE1: 10:05pm On Feb 21
Konquest:

Business arbitrage... Too legit.

Pls explain, I want to know more.

2 Likes

Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by Exousiang01: 10:06pm On Feb 21
Buy a mud logging unit if you can afford it and understand the business.
$1k per day could turn your entire business around

3 Likes

Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by GodThankYou: 10:12pm On Feb 21
Zealoy:
lol u are right am in the business and i know how much i make daily though due to dollar wahala prices are going up like mad so there's no really much profit now
market now is too volatile

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by oneMalik: 10:13pm On Feb 21
you only see the challenge abi !

Dey play

burp18:
Farming is not as it used to be.

We have a situation now where farmers are maimed, attacked, or forced to pay levies before they can harvest their produce.

2 Likes

Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by symbianDON(m): 10:17pm On Feb 21
verybadmouth:
Food business. People can't do without it.

Thank me later
that was before Tinubu...nowadays, people do without food o!!

6 Likes

Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by olaztek(m): 10:20pm On Feb 21
Phone Accessories business. You can buy one product for N500 and sell to customers at N1500 (over 200% profit).

It's better you distinguish yourself from others by focusing on original accessories to maintain good reputation and constant demand.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by SALLYBERRY01(m): 10:24pm On Feb 21
Bigprik:
olosho business

How?
Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by StonedLex(m): 10:24pm On Feb 21
GBPUSD:
Barbering hair as a female. If I was to be a lady, I'd learn barbing. You'll get more patronage as a lady than your male counterparts doing the work.

Then you should go and learn how to plait hair too. You'll get more customers than female counterparts.

6 Likes

Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by Renalman: 10:26pm On Feb 21
Soak away sucking undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by Konquest: 10:27pm On Feb 21
IreMIDE1:

Pls explain, I want to know more.
Alright Iremide,

Arbitrage in any business is when you buy low and sell high. It could be in the currency markets, commodities markets, auctions, etc.
Just think of any business globally where you can buy low and sell at a reasonable higher margin.

I've given you enough keywords here. So, you can do more research online.

4 Likes

Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by Hassanmaye(m): 10:29pm On Feb 21
usagee36:
Olosho grin
Haha bad guy. But is true I know many runs girls in Abuja that own Uber
Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by Chigorkizz(m): 10:29pm On Feb 21
I Sidon dey look
Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by verybadmouth(m): 10:31pm On Feb 21
elinaxy:
has lots of stress
But profitable

2 Likes

Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by jetwonder(m): 10:37pm On Feb 21
cybernaut:
can you tell us more about the business.
Thanks
Do your research on the business

2 Likes

Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by jubrilELsudan: 10:41pm On Feb 21
ASHAWORY AND HOOKUP AND SHAVING THE KUKUNASE OF MARRIED WOMEN

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by o123456789(m): 10:42pm On Feb 21
burp18:
Farming is not as it used to be.

We have a situation now where farmers are maimed, attacked, or forced to pay levies before they can harvest their produce.
No land for farming again, real estate is killing farming very fast, we may eat our houses later in future.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by Juliearth(f): 10:43pm On Feb 21
Gold

Those who bought gold worth 200k 2 years ago are now millionaires in assets.

2 Likes

Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by seanwilliam(m): 10:44pm On Feb 21
Phone accessories.

6 Likes

Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by biyams(m): 10:46pm On Feb 21
Nvestor02:

Lmao 😂 how much can you make after you farm in 2 plots.
it depends on what you're planting there... I have seen a grapevine plantation in barely 100 by 100 give millions in a year.... one single plant of grapevine can give u about 35 to 40 clusters of vines, meanwhile a kilo is more than 3000..... I don't have the energy to calculate everything for u but I've visited a farm and in a year they get nothing less than 15million only from grapevines

4 Likes

Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by jmichael259(m): 10:46pm On Feb 21
Following
Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by Silentgroper(m): 10:48pm On Feb 21
Gandrova:
Must you belittle someone before making comments?
Why can't you say Hausa. What is Aboki ?
The Aboki that feed You guys with their farm product
. You should know aboki means friend...

6 Likes

Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by biyams(m): 10:49pm On Feb 21
Peledonomy:
Suya business. If u buy meat of 10k, you will be making 30k net. And u can make this in a day
I go chop that suya wholeheartedly as the owner....zero conscience.

4 Likes

Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by Ayobeck(m): 10:49pm On Feb 21
sirgalahad26:
no ooo!!!
we don't want it to be oversaturated!
Valculnizer

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by Ewedegubbler: 10:50pm On Feb 21
Selling utaba

Legitimate drug dealing

2 Likes

Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by SALLYBERRY01(m): 10:50pm On Feb 21
Frame 1: That was me giving a brief of the plan and idea before the project commenced.

Frame 2: That was me sitting comfortably after the client was pleased with the outcome of the project

2 Shares

Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by Ayobeck(m): 10:50pm On Feb 21
Hezzyluv:
Farming, iron condemn and selling of tomatoes. All these are seen as an Aboki business, but trust me, I have aboki friends in Lagos here, you might be seeing some of these guys as Aboki. But, they are damn... rich. I know of one that Sells tomatoes beside the road (century market Ago), this guy has trucks in the north. I still know another one that does iron condemn business too.
Valculnizer no shop nothing but earnings huge

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by Silentgroper(m): 10:51pm On Feb 21
Calitoscassius:
Prostitution or cocaine dealing. Very profitable business. Believe me, i know! cheesy
As a ndlea agent, I wan use you gain promotion..

2 Likes

Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by Silentgroper(m): 10:55pm On Feb 21
GERANWAOLE1988:
Mortuary and casket business.
People are dieing these days as a result of hardship.
Invest #2m and thank Tinubu and APC later.
as funny/insensitive this may sound .. it one booming business .. if you know how to embalm another extra cash for you ..

Just go and play the trade close to a hospital..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Can The Imo River Take (large) Ships? / Femi Otedola Celebrates Anthony Joshua's Victory / Nigeria Slashes Crude Selling Prices To Woo Buyers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.