Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,138 members, 7,821,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? (41431 Views)

How To Export Local Products From Nigeria And Make A Lot Of Profits / How To Export Local Products From Nigeria And Make A Lot Of Profits / How To Export Local Products From Nigeria And Make A Lot Of Profits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by bionixs: 1:08am On Feb 22
immortalcrown:
In Nigeria, politics and mega Churches.
Mega churches indeed. See your mouth! You wey no fit quote one portion in the Bible. You wey never see better food chop go fit pay for accomodations for church, let alone Mega church. Oga, go find work. Even if na conductor work

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by Takwando(m): 1:56am On Feb 22
Takwando:

REAL ESTATE
[quote author=sirgalahad26 post=128576520]no ooo!!!
we don't want it to be oversaturated![
Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by Tope2024: 2:22am On Feb 22
UpTown001:
Get involved , make free money in Crypto minning .,.. no job pays than knowledge acquired. WhatsApp Asap
pls I have an interest sir
Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by Tope2024: 2:24am On Feb 22
Westerhoffe:
Affiliate Marketing.
Amazon KDP.

With these two, you'd relax.
teach me
Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by Tope2024: 2:31am On Feb 22
biyams:
it depends on what you're planting there... I have seen a grapevine plantation in barely 100 by 100 give millions in a year.... one single plant of grapevine can give u about 35 to 40 clusters of vines, meanwhile a kilo is more than 3000..... I don't have the energy to calculate everything for u but I've visited a farm and in a year they get nothing less than 15million only from grapevines
can this grapevine be done near a house.
Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by Tope2024: 2:33am On Feb 22
Westerhoffe:
Affiliate Marketing.
Amazon KDP.

With these two, you'd relax.
teach me

2 Likes

Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by KingLion007(m): 2:35am On Feb 22
Hezzyluv:
Farming, iron condemn and selling of tomatoes. All these are seen as an Aboki business, but trust me, I have aboki friends in Lagos here, you might be seeing some of these guys as Aboki. But, they are damn... rich. I know of one that Sells tomatoes beside the road (century market Ago), this guy has trucks in the north. I still know another one that does iron condemn business too.
I know the aboki at century market.. opp century b/stop.
Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by jmichael259(m): 2:47am On Feb 22
Gandrova:
Must you belittle someone before making comments?
Why can't you say Hausa. What is Aboki ?
The Aboki that feed You guys with their farm product

North every aboki is Hausa. Aboki means my friend. There's nothing belittling about it.
I think, the correct term you are looking for is northerner, cos the term aboki is used to refer to Northern folks.
Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by holyfather(m): 3:10am On Feb 22
Peledonomy:
Suya business. If u buy meat of 10k, you will be making 30k net. And u can make this in a day

Are you trying to say,if I start suya business with 10k I'll make not less than 300k in 10 days?

1 Like

Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by lekonso: 3:16am On Feb 22
toujurs:
you will loose weight in reality soon, when FG ban crypto.
My friend no one can ban crypto. If US cannot ban it, tell me which country can ban it
Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by lekonso: 3:19am On Feb 22
looseweight:

Guess your myopic nature can't allow you think that there are many ways that leads to the market. You think na only crypto I'm doing? Even na crypto, I still withdrew money from my Binance.
Is crypto the problem of Nigeria now
Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by pargelenis(m): 3:46am On Feb 22
The stock market … if you know what you are doing oh!
Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by immortalcrown(m): 3:56am On Feb 22
bionixs:
Mega churches indeed. See your mouth! You wey no fit quote one portion in the Bible. You wey never see better food chop go fit pay for accomodations for church, let alone Mega church. Oga, go find work. Even if na conductor work
You need to have your brain examined.
Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by Ofodirinwa: 4:04am On Feb 22
Anything that pretains to the preparation of parties and events

Event planner
Cake Maker
Catering
Entertainer
DJ
Make up
Tailoring
Photography
Video
Video Editing
Party host

2 Likes

Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by Ofodirinwa: 4:04am On Feb 22
Anything that pretains to the preparation of parties and events

Event planner
Cake Maker
Catering
Entertainer
DJ
Make up
Tailoring
Photography
Video
Video Editing
Party host
etc
Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by sekundosekundo: 5:02am On Feb 22
Hezzyluv:
Farming, iron condemn and selling of tomatoes. All these are seen as an Aboki business, but trust me, I have aboki friends in Lagos here, you might be seeing some of these guys as Aboki. But, they are damn... rich. I know of one that Sells tomatoes beside the road (century market Ago), this guy has trucks in the north. I still know another one that does iron condemn business too.

Aboki that runs his business on zero external expenses. No house rent, no utility Bills, no school fees, no family to take care of, no shop rent even clothes they don't buy.

4 Likes

Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by Bfly: 5:03am On Feb 22
GBPUSD:
Barbering hair as a female. If I was to be a lady, I'd learn barbing. You'll get more patronage as a lady than your male counterparts doing the work.

Another Misconception
Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by Hannaleeyah(f): 5:06am On Feb 22
SALLYBERRY01:
Tell us one buisness that has a lot of profit that people don't know.

Photo Restoration Service🤩. That's what God is using to bless me currently, with clients home and abroad. Everyone surely has a picture they would love to restore whether it's old, spoiled or damaged. Here are samples of my work below, and yeah, I train too🤩. Training registration currently ongoing

You can never learn this and still remain the same! If you know what you're doing

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by SIXFEETUNDER: 5:10am On Feb 22
Grindr

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by Maryam1234(f): 5:11am On Feb 22
SALLYBERRY01:
My Business has a lot of profits and people neglect it..
Besides you need zero capital to start up grin

That's Food/Commodity Business
Despite the economy people are still eating regardless embarassed
Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by sekundosekundo: 5:11am On Feb 22
SALLYBERRY01:

When it comes to business, you need to consider many things.
1 Your choice of business.
2 Capital.
3 Your location.
No matter the profits in a business your location can frustrate it and make it look as if it's not profitable.
Some businesses are profitable but required a lot of capital to push it up.
Almost every business is profitable if you do the right things at the right time.
Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by colossus91(m): 5:13am On Feb 22
Hezzyluv:

I am in ago too guy let's link up
Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by Nicoddemus(m): 5:33am On Feb 22
Phone charging
Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by naijanaso: 5:47am On Feb 22
Church business. No tax. Winner (the pastor) takes it all including the fame and stupid fine girls.

4 Likes

Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by jaeyking(m): 6:05am On Feb 22
Gandrova:
Must you belittle someone before making comments?
Why can't you say Hausa. What is Aboki ?
The Aboki that feed You guys with their farm product

The word aboki means friend

So I don't understand your point
Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by superCleanworks(m): 6:10am On Feb 22
GBPUSD:
Barbering hair as a female. If I was to be a lady, I'd learn barbing. You'll get more patronage as a lady than your male counterparts doing the work.

I will NEVER allow a female cut my hair. ask Samson.

2 Likes

Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by marwanafrica: 6:15am On Feb 22
Hezzyluv:

Modified:
To those complaining about farming, it depends on where you are and the condition of security of farmers over there. I went for holidays in Niger State (Minna precisely) 2months ago, been in their village markets buying goods for storage. You will not believe is the same Niger State people are complaining about farmers online unable to farm due to insecurity. I mean, grains yakpa... they can't even finish selling the goods, they will have to covey it to the next village market or cover it with trampoline till next five market day. Farmers are just cashing out on weekly bases.

I come dey even feel "like na me dey city dey hustle send money to village (people wey get money pass me by default)" grin
which part of niger state was that and what were u there to buy and transport to where? sorry for much questions
Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by biyams(m): 6:20am On Feb 22
Tope2024:
can this grapevine be done near a house.
yes absolutely.
Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by Realist777: 6:35am On Feb 22
looseweight:
Crypto Shilling. Zero capital, just your knowledge about crypto and data. Then look for and join crypto shilling groups
What is crypto shilling
Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by Realist777: 6:38am On Feb 22
Tommydare:
Are you kidding? Na two plot dem take dey farm? U never see people wey dey use 10, 20, 50 acres to farm? Maybe u are from the east sha. If you get 10 acres of cassava right now, you are a millionaire.
You are going too far, 5 acres would make you a millionaire
Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by Bigprik: 6:39am On Feb 22
SALLYBERRY01:

How?
open hotel and rent all the room to girls and thank me later
Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by Kingsley999: 6:46am On Feb 22
looseweight:
Crypto Shilling. Zero capital, just your knowledge about crypto and data. Then look for and join crypto shilling groups

how can you please explain??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dangote Opens One-stop Shop In Onitsha / Angry Lady Drives Her Car Into A Bank Hall After Waiting For Hours For Service / Can The Imo River Take (large) Ships?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.