Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) (49222 Views)

Hit-And-Run Driver Kills OOU Final Year Student On Xmas Day (Graphic) / 20-Year-Old Man Murdered On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by fredoooooo: 12:48pm On Feb 23
Can dey just use cutlass on him just like he does... The law shoukd just do this one 50 50 no cheating ..
What the heck is going on here for God's sake .
Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by Princeokwuego1(m): 12:49pm On Feb 23
why fool the guy.. lesson learnt!

2 Likes

Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by Cheeryfeet: 12:50pm On Feb 23
Kobicove:
Don't date people who have low self esteem undecided
you people are missing the point. That's why our justice system is in shamble. What the man did can not be justified. But why collect his money when you knew you wouldn't go. You collect money go make hair, where you carry the new hair go?

3 Likes

Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by Agbegbaorogboye: 12:50pm On Feb 23
Jennyclay:
Oh no!! Not again cry.

God knows I have absolutely nothing to do with a broke man. If you’re a broke man and you approach me, the way I will talk to you, you will regret the day your useless father ever gave birth to you undecided.

Just look at what this broke animal did to a lady and her mother because of 7k Biko, the court should kindly sentence the broke animal to death ASAP!! He’s a threat to women in the society undecided

Wicked and evil men!!
But the lady is also broke to deceive a guy just for 7k

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by baralatie(m): 12:51pm On Feb 23
fredoooooo:
Can dey just use cutlass on him just like he does... The law shoukd just do this one 50 50 no cheating ..
What the heck is going on here for God's sake .
Well the man will not com out jail for at least 20 years when he gets to court.
And when as a cross riverian a man spent 20 yrs .he is as good as dead

2 Likes

Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by Maj196(m): 12:52pm On Feb 23
Konji won wound am

2 Likes

Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by Nteogwuija(m): 12:52pm On Feb 23
Jennyclay:
Oh no!! Not again cry.

God knows I have absolutely nothing to do with a broke man. If you’re a broke man and you approach me, the way I will talk to you, you will regret the day your useless father ever gave birth to you undecided.

Just look at what this broke animal did to a lady and her mother because of 7k Biko, the court should kindly sentence the broke animal to death ASAP!! He’s a threat to women in the society undecided

Wicked and evil men!!

So men now give birth, nice.
Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by Hakeem66: 12:52pm On Feb 23
She wants to date a strong guy probably a cultists, see the end result. I pray she doesn't loose her limb.

3 Likes

Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by GenFunction: 12:52pm On Feb 23
madridguy:
Both the guy and the lady will be full of regret by now...

Lady: See what I have put myself Oh my goodness... Charity, Cynthia and Nene have been doing this, collecting money from different guys and no one has ever cut them with razor blade... God why me undecided

The guy: After spending a day in the police net, how come i allowed devil to use me to this extent... Which kind wahala i put myself like this God... Why i no just forget about her and the money..

...LOL,I SWR
Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by adecz: 12:52pm On Feb 23
The thing really pain the guy, esp
after taking burantashi in anticipation😮😮😮

Girls should stop this two timing
affair & playing with emotions of guys
after collecting money..

A crime of passion easily leads to death❗️❗️❗️

After seeing this graphic images, the
cow leg pepper soup wey I wan chop no
come hungry me again.😐😐😐

No matter, the guy nor try at all.

4 Likes

Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by Harmless1b(m): 12:52pm On Feb 23
So where is d love? Some men Shana dey breath through their manhoód
Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by baralatie(m): 12:53pm On Feb 23
Cheeryfeet:
you people are missing the point. That's why our justice system is in shamble. What the man did can not be justified. But why collect his money when you knew you wouldn't go. You collect money go make hair, where you carry the new hair go?
That is the wrong way for the guy to even judge the situation
What happens if the lady in question is unable to even come no matter how hard she tried(due to unforeseen circumstances)
Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by baralatie(m): 12:55pm On Feb 23
Hakeem66:
She wants to date a strong guy probably a cultists, see the end result. I pray she doesn't loose her limb.
Where is it written that the guy was a cult member
Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by FashionCookie(f): 12:55pm On Feb 23
poshestmina:
He machete the 'wakawaka ' leg first.

This is a handiwork of an obsessed psycho .
I pray she survives without major deformities.
Na really wakawaka leg 😆 🤣
Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by leathalbeast: 12:55pm On Feb 23
Damn, dude is very wicked and heartless, such people don't deserve love.
Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by Cheeryfeet: 12:55pm On Feb 23
EreluRoz:
You are right on this. They are very aggressive and can kill . Imagine the damage ontop how much again? The babe sef should have done better
Immediately I saw your post. I just went to check your profile and saw your picture. A picture is worth more than a thousand words. It's your tradecraft. Birds of a kind. God help you people.

2 Likes

Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by OviOrunmila: 12:55pm On Feb 23
Chai Obari.........!!!!
Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by Fulaniguy01: 12:56pm On Feb 23
o yeah police, it's either you release this nigga or you pay him back his seven thousand he gave to the disappointing woman . enough is enough.

2 Likes

Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by Neddstark: 12:57pm On Feb 23
Tit for tat please. Its either he spends his lifetime in jail or he gets the same punishment as a reminder of being a violent maniac.
Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by IPDGP: 12:57pm On Feb 23
U collect man money to makeup hair go visit another manon val, unna no go see peace

3 Likes

Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by Seunpapa65: 12:58pm On Feb 23
🤣😂 obviously the man took Hausa man power only to wait in vain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by Maxtipulation(m): 12:58pm On Feb 23
She did not die with her Left foot sliced like that and her hand too?
Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by iswallker(m): 12:58pm On Feb 23
God1000:
This is the height of wickedness, he did this to her because of 7k.

I don't know why ladies date such people sef, you see beautiful girls dating agberos and you wonder how come, people that will not think twice before harming you

Obviously not dating him.

She just wanted to collect the money not knowing that mad men are roaming the streets and they can harm.

They have all learned a hard lesson.

I Wish the victims quick recovery.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by Donedeal1(m): 12:58pm On Feb 23
So the odeh did all this?.
Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by Cheeryfeet: 12:59pm On Feb 23
baralatie:

That is the wrong way for the guy to even judge the situation
What happens if the lady in question is unable to even come no matter how hard she tried(due to unforeseen circumstances)

Yes. He judge the situation terribly. If the girl had genuine reason not to come. She would have communicated properly.
Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by umoslink(m): 12:59pm On Feb 23
MatrixReloaded:
calabar, akwaibom, benue, they are dreded zones one need not to venture as a newcomer. Talk of engaging with any of there women. This gist got me rolling cause this case is a case of attempting manslaughter attempting murder and possession of deadly weapon against humanity.
The amount of drop out and illiterate in this region is enough to separate from this contraption.
This as nothing to do with zones this could happen in your village. Stop painting other part of Nigeria negatively

1 Like

Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by GABRIEL6036: 12:59pm On Feb 23
Just because she no come give you kpekus for val day after collecting 7k. That man should be in prison for life. Shikenah
Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by SyrusdeHansome(m): 12:59pm On Feb 23
MatrixReloaded:
calabar, akwaibom, benue, they are dreded zones one need not to venture as a newcomer. Talk of engaging with any of there women. This gist got me rolling cause this case is a case of attempting manslaughter attempting murder and possession of deadly weapon against humanity.
The amount of drop out and illiterate in this region is enough to separate from this contraption.
U`re a stupid fellow. All the devilish happenings that has been happening in states like Anambra, Ogun and all over Nigeria has shown that u`re just an idiot for singling just those 3 states for ur hypocritic comment. Some of wuna 4 nairaland wer no de travel go just siddon one corner begin write nonsense abt places wer wuna never enter b4.

2 Likes

Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by Starboytwo(m): 1:00pm On Feb 23
Tallesty1:
Guy, the animal cut this lady as if she were a dead cow on a meat seller's table just because she didn't show up for Valentine's Day and all you could say is that he went too far?

In other words, you support violence but not to this extent?
Better calm down sir, instead of reading total different thing to what someone posted undecided

In other words, you are doing TOO MUCH sir, trying to interpret my post and adding more. Thank you sir. I don't support violence of any kind sirundecided undecided
Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by baralatie(m): 1:01pm On Feb 23
IPDGP:
U collect man money to makeup hair go visit another manon val, unna no go see peace
Where would the man find peace after commiting the following criminal.offences
Possession of dangerous weapon to commit bodily harm
Possession of dangerous weapon to commit murder
Invasion of private property
Destruction of private property
Assault
Attempted murder
And so on

2 Likes

Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by callmevirus(m): 1:03pm On Feb 23
Jennyclay:
Oh no!! Not again cry.

Wicked and evil men!!

Cock sucker. Why refering to his father? Did his father sent him to do this evil act? Get manners. Your own father might be a drunk and your brothers roaming around the street aimlessly. Cock sucka

3 Likes

Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by Chasito(m): 1:03pm On Feb 23
Women Love and prefer Rugged and stubborn guys, responsible and normal guys dey disgust them.

See how he destroyed her life, how that leg want take heal like this, abi na her skull wey him break like say Na coconut sad

Next time don't collect money from men, if you know say u no go cooperate,
meanwhile,

baba should be warming upto spend sometime in prison with steady watery beans. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why There Is Increase In Number Of Mad Pretty Girls In Abuja - Twitter User / Saudi-bound Nigerian Pilgrim Excretes 76 Cocaine Wraps / Two Bank Robbers Burnt In Aba, Abia (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.