Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,971 members, 7,810,692 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) (49169 Views)

Hit-And-Run Driver Kills OOU Final Year Student On Xmas Day (Graphic) / 20-Year-Old Man Murdered On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by fredoooooo: 2:16pm On Feb 23
baralatie:

Well the man will not com out jail for at least 20 years when he gets to court.
And when as a cross riverian a man spent 20 yrs .he is as good as dead
He still need that physical pain aside the mental psychological. He need to feel cutlass piercing his vain , Arteries
Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by Bobbyjay001(m): 2:17pm On Feb 23
post=128602982:

We Cover Everything In Nigeria, My Brother.
...but bad news is your niche.

2 Likes

Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by God1000(m): 2:19pm On Feb 23
SyrusdeHansome:

After hearing what Igbo soldiers did to my pple during the civil war and what i`ve experienced in the hands of two of their pple it`s just the grace of God that has made me not to hate them.
may God help some of them because they are just too hostile and you can never please them.

I believe bygones should be bygones for us to build a new country but how do you ignore such level of hatred from the same people you support on political issues.
Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by Morizo(m): 2:20pm On Feb 23
post=128601974:
Warning - Disturbing Photos

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/2/man-allegedly-machetes-his-lover-in-cross-river-for-failing-to-visit-him-on-valentines-day-after-he-gave-her-n7000-to-make-her-hair.html

Etung guys and cultism are like fly and rotten meat. This bastard is a sworn cultist and feels he's untouchable hence the boldness to carry out such dastard act.
Civil rights groups and journalists should ensure they follow up this case so the politicians protecting them don't kill this case

Okuni water people ...make Una dey rest and fear God
Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by Kinzo0917(m): 2:21pm On Feb 23
Thundafireseun:
At 30years old Jesus Christ was already doing his wonderful work on earth

Meanwhile at 30 years old… This guy is Evil

The guy is both stupid and foolish

Did d girl force him to give her d 7k? See Wetin toto go cause

Just becos of 7k, he almost killed 2 victims.

If na him follow guy ask am say make he reason am with 2k, he go say, he no get shishi

Anyways that is by d way sha. But let ladies stop taking money 💰 from guys without keeping their promises

Some guys who are hot tempered can kill

1 Like

Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by Kinzo0917(m): 2:24pm On Feb 23
Jennyclay:
Oh no!! Not again cry.

God knows I have absolutely nothing to do with a broke man. If you’re a broke man and you approach me, the way I will talk to you, you will regret the day your useless father ever gave birth to you undecided.

Just look at what this broke animal did to a lady and her mother because of 7k Biko, the court should kindly sentence the broke animal to death ASAP!! He’s a threat to women in the society undecided

Wicked and evil men!!

All these ur mouth self,

from your profile picture, is not like u are too beautiful or even sexy

I wonder what guys see in you self. Attacks, you no get, defense, na zero
Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by Beautifulday: 2:24pm On Feb 23
Jennyclay:
Oh no!! Not again cry.

God knows I have absolutely nothing to do with a broke man. If you’re a broke man and you approach me, the way I will talk to you, you will regret the day your useless father ever gave birth to you undecided.

Just look at what this broke animal did to a lady and her mother because of 7k Biko, the court should kindly sentence the broke animal to death ASAP!! He’s a threat to women in the society undecided

Wicked and evil men!!

It doesn't matter weather nah broke or not. Person wey wicked, wicked.

2 Likes

Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by kmonies: 2:25pm On Feb 23
wetin be this for Gods sake, na by force to Bleep on valentines day ? make them just hang that man to death abeg, i don tire for this kind mumu people wey full this country.
Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by Beautifulday: 2:25pm On Feb 23
garriAndsugar:
This man is a madman, if not because of money I wonder why any lady would agree to date him.

Nigeria girls can date anything because of money.

The guy fit fine pass you ooh 😁
Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by SyrusdeHansome(m): 2:31pm On Feb 23
God1000:
may God help some of them because they are just too hostile and you can never please them.

I believe bygones should be bygones for us to build a new country but how do you ignore such level of hatred from the same people you support.

After my graduation frm the university i paid 60k to one of them that resides in my state for skill acquisition but can u bliv that so many times when he wanted to work he`ll send me outside on an errand that`ll take b/w 1 to 3 hrs to complete and he never did that to his tribe guys? At some point i left the place because of his diverse wicked behaviours and the 60k got wasted.
Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by arantess: 2:31pm On Feb 23
Jennyclay:
Oh no!! Not again cry.

Wicked and evil men!!

today i support you...
the man is truly evil

haba
Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by Aaaaarghmed(m): 2:34pm On Feb 23
😂😂,you collect 7k,you promised to visit.you no visit ,obviously you get another bf.u don see am na
Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by God1000(m): 2:40pm On Feb 23
SyrusdeHansome:

After my graduation frm the university i paid 60k to one of them that resides in my state for skill acquisition but can u bliv that so many times when he wanted to work he`ll send me outside on an errand that`ll take b/w 1 to 3 hrs to complete and he never did that to his tribe guys? At some point i left the place because of his diverse wicked behaviours and the 60k got wasted.
just try to forgive and forget, I know it's not easy to do so.

I've never come across a Yoruba or Hausa man throwing insults at me or making condescending remarks about my people since I registered on this forum 6 years ago.

It has always come from the people very close to us.

Let's end this conversation abeg, if they like make Dem change.

1 Like

Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by FireUpNow(m): 2:42pm On Feb 23
Q stupid 30 yrs old man. Unto kpekus level u dey cut woman with cutlass like this. Police over to your crew.
Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by vickydevoka(m): 2:49pm On Feb 23
Jennyclay:
Oh no!! Not again cry.

Wicked and evil men!!
You are right. But broke girls should stop receiving money from men n go n work
Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by vickydevoka(m): 2:52pm On Feb 23
God1000:
This is the height of wickedness, he did this to her because of 7k.

I don't know why ladies date such people sef, you see beautiful girls dating agberos and you wonder how come, people that will not think twice before harming you

The question is can a teacher or a contract staff in a bank date a beautiful young girl in Nigeria today? No. No matter how handsome you are, I can't unless you date an ugly or fat girl
Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by Goddyrichie(m): 3:02pm On Feb 23
Jennyclay:
Oh no!! Not again cry.

Wicked and evil men!!
i don’t support the guy but is ur father richer than dangote when ur mum meet him
Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by maasoap(m): 3:03pm On Feb 23
He literally butchered this lady alive! Terrible way to deal with someone. That's sad
Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by sprints1: 3:07pm On Feb 23
Nigerian version of the movie SAW, the man na mad man plus the girl too no try but that man should be be jailed for disfiguring her arms head and feet
Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by yommen: 3:11pm On Feb 23
post=128601984:
N.C Is Back Again With Terrible BAD NEWS

N. C the messenger of doom!

1 Like

Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by Sleekfingers: 3:11pm On Feb 23
Ooh

How can I unseen this?
Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by LeeSmart: 3:12pm On Feb 23
EreluRoz:
You are right on this. They are very aggressive and can kill . Imagine the damage ontop how much again? The babe sef should have done better
So you mean broke men like us don't deserved to be loved?
Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by PROPEACE: 3:15pm On Feb 23
jeromestarks:
The guy no try at all.
If you follow how some girls behave, you will just kill them. Once a girl take you as a fool, just ignore her and move on. No matter how much you've spent on her, move on. It's better to move on than to react and end up in jail.
Don't date a street girl: she will send you to jail.

You can't have peace if you date or marry a woman who has been fvcked and mounted by many men.
If you want a peaceful home you can return to after work, fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a young virgin lady (18-23) and marry. Only her can guarantee you a happy lasting peaceful home.
She kept herself, she deserves to be kept.

Ignore my advice and 9jaCover will cover your story.
I am quite sure you are not married at all. Who told you a girl at 23 cannot change into something different? You will just be talking about things you know nothing about.
Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by Difa0816(m): 3:19pm On Feb 23
I blame the girl in all, probably she has no good reason for not showing up and didn't even bother to show how remorseful she is, in this hard time, a guy gave u 7k and refuse to show up as promised not that u didn't promise o.

Probably maybe she visited another guy who may not even give her a dime even at the end of visit, most gals are senseless to the extent I don't even know what controls them, I just pity the innocent mother.
Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by VULCAN(m): 3:20pm On Feb 23
What will stop women from collecting money from men they want nothing to do with?

She collected money purportedly to do hair for Val and come see him and most likely went to see another man.

This fellow then spends the night alone (with anguishing thoughts of the con job perpetrated against him) bristling with anger till daybreak then storms her house and strikes.

He is a foolish man because she will recover and another man will take her like that (even with the missing toe) while he will do at least 10yrs in jail.

By the time he comes out, he will be broken and almost unrecognisable to her and others who knew him.

I wish her speedy recovery while I wish him speedy sentencing.
Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by EreluRoz: 3:20pm On Feb 23
LeeSmart:

So you mean broke men like us don't deserved to be loved?
I didn't say so sir, there are also broke women to be loved by broke men. I hate using this broke term to qualify anyone
Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by Emmanuel30a: 3:28pm On Feb 23
post=128601974:
Warning - Disturbing Photos

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/2/man-allegedly-machetes-his-lover-in-cross-river-for-failing-to-visit-him-on-valentines-day-after-he-gave-her-n7000-to-make-her-hair.html
Well deserved! You are using cutlass when you suppose to use gun, someone that deserves to die!
Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by CaptMG: 3:32pm On Feb 23
M
Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by Coldkev17: 3:38pm On Feb 23
He cut in between her leg, damn! I fear that could need to be amputated, this is sad
Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by Honestey: 3:39pm On Feb 23
Knowing Nigeria my country, this man will be arrested and probably jailed, but for how long? He will be freed to go and kill another victim
Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by Difa0816(m): 3:48pm On Feb 23
Am sure ur parents are still staying in a mud house that is if the didn't die as a result of hunger and abject poverty, girls like u don't end well, the rather end as a tool for ritual for one guy who is desperate to have money, we will soon hear ur end if ur not careful
Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by j3r3myk3n(m): 3:56pm On Feb 23
But why?

Why is Nigerian relationships so toxic and weird?

The men are weirdos, the women are literally karashikas. Abeg abeg!

Y'all stink jhooor.

From A-Z if you come for me I go disgrace your whole generation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) / Photos Of Hausas Fleeing Ile-ife After Communal Clash With The Yorubas / Corpse Of Female CRUTECH Staff Found Dumped On Road In Calabar (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.