Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) (49195 Views)

Hit-And-Run Driver Kills OOU Final Year Student On Xmas Day (Graphic) / 20-Year-Old Man Murdered On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by Daniel7543: 8:10pm On Feb 23
LeeSmart:

She say no be love go chop oo, she need person wey go sponsor her expensive lifestyle.
LMAO 😂😂. Nigerian girls to world 🌎
Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by Charly68: 8:36pm On Feb 23
The man na real Agbako ...he is unfit to live among human beings
Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by eazisky(m): 8:56pm On Feb 23
Jennyclay:
Oh no!! Not again cry.

God knows I have absolutely nothing to do with a broke man. If you’re a broke man and you approach me, the way I will talk to you, you will regret the day your useless father ever gave birth to you undecided.

Just look at what this broke animal did to a lady and her mother because of 7k Biko, the court should kindly sentence the broke animal to death ASAP!! He’s a threat to women in the society undecided

Wicked and evil men!!

I love this, na still them go use u renew their money ritual, as u are now, u are an awaiting sacrifice for money ritual renewal
Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by Melonsmasher: 8:58pm On Feb 23
Damn this is evil
Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by bdauran: 9:38pm On Feb 23
30 year old mad man
Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by Gandrova: 9:46pm On Feb 23
Jennyclay:
Oh no!! Not again cry.

God knows I have absolutely nothing to do with a broke man. If you’re a broke man and you approach me, the way I will talk to you, you will regret the day your useless father ever gave birth to you undecided.

Just look at what this broke animal did to a lady and her mother because of 7k Biko, the court should kindly sentence the broke animal to death ASAP!! He’s a threat to women in the society undecided

Wicked and evil men!!
Not all men have common sense.
He should be condemned to death
Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by Gandrova: 9:48pm On Feb 23
madridguy:
Both the guy and the lady will be full of regret by now...

Lady: See what I have put myself Oh my goodness... Charity, Cynthia and Nene have been doing this, collecting money from different guys and no one has ever cut them with razor blade... God why me undecided

The guy: After spending a day in the police net, how come i allowed devil to use me to this extent... Which kind wahala i put myself like this God... Why i no just forget about her and the money..

That is why it is key to study whosever someone want to go on date with.
Some men hardly forgive cunny ladies.
The guy messed up big time.
Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by 9gerian: 9:52pm On Feb 23
shocked The man should equally be dealt fatal blows as the woman using the same machete but with more force!

post=128601974:
Warning - Disturbing Photos

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/2/man-allegedly-machetes-his-lover-in-cross-river-for-failing-to-visit-him-on-valentines-day-after-he-gave-her-n7000-to-make-her-hair.html
Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by Emdebby2: 9:56pm On Feb 23
I blame the girl for collecting money from the guy when she knew she would turn him down. The guy must be high on weed for inflicting such wound on the girl. Relationship is not by force. He should not be released from prison.
Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by Gandrova: 9:57pm On Feb 23
henrimoto:

The Guy must be a cultist.

Heartless being! .. No matter how painful and Stupid, the babe may make you look, ...no be to this extent na!

Ha! No! This is inhumane.

I pray this lady survives this deep machete cuts.

She will survive it with strong antibiotic and strong Analgesic tablets

1 Like

Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by MamaletASO: 10:03pm On Feb 23
Calabar people with puzzy and preeek...nah 5&6..

Calabar is worse than sodom + gomorrah.

Calabar is a place where puzzy can be offered you for breakfast lunch and dinner

What an animalistic act??

Tueh!

No good person from that area...you remember Kemen of B Naija??

Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by ucheuzor1(m): 10:16pm On Feb 23
Jennyclay:
Oh no!! Not again cry.

Wicked and evil men!!

Do you have money? you are looking for who to leech on
Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by Dexy4yah(m): 10:55pm On Feb 23
Jennyclay:
Oh no!! Not again cry.

Wicked and evil men!!
Always spewing shit.

Your post ain't making no sense madam
Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by Dexy4yah(m): 10:57pm On Feb 23
Cruzmaster:

The rich ones may end up using you for ritual. One of the girl that talk down on me then, got pregnant by Yahoo guy. The guy has abandoned her and marry another girl. That same lady has became very fat and unattractive. I saw her yesterday and she was hiding. Today, I have many business am handling and likely to get myself a new car next month. Life no dey as u think . If you don't like a guy, don't say something that will hurt his spirit. That same guy maybe very rich tomorrow while that ur rich guy may lose everything.
You even have time to reply that biiitch
Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by soccerlite: 11:18pm On Feb 23
Consequences of befriending a cultist and druggie
Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by armadeo(m): 12:23am On Feb 24
I just dey imagine if na 70k this girl chop.

Omo na rip rip dem for don dey talk. If 7k damage is like this wetin 70k own go be.

Sure death.
Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by GodHimself: 3:09am On Feb 24
That’s a razor-sharp cutlass. Really clean cut.

You’re a different person when emotional.

The devil they always call after their eyes clear… it’s really run-away emotions, and attitudes that have hijacked the reason.

Emotional control and management Is key, especially in men, with our greater strength.

post=128601974:
Warning - Disturbing Photos

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/2/man-allegedly-machetes-his-lover-in-cross-river-for-failing-to-visit-him-on-valentines-day-after-he-gave-her-n7000-to-make-her-hair.html
Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by Ilekokonit: 4:31am On Feb 24
Which kain animal will do this to a fellow human just because of sex ??
Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by Kollyk11(m): 7:29am On Feb 24
poshestmina:
He machete the 'wakawaka ' leg first.

This is a handiwork of an obsessed psycho .
I pray she survives without major deformities.
I don laugh die,which one be wakawaka leg again
Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by BALLOSKI: 8:08am On Feb 24
madridguy:
Both the guy and the lady will be full of regret by now...

Lady: See what I have put myself Oh my goodness... Charity, Cynthia and Nene have been doing this, collecting money from different guys and no one has ever cut them with razor blade... God why me undecided

The guy: After spending a day in the police net, how come i allowed devil to use me to this extent... Which kind wahala i put myself like this God... Why i no just forget about her and the money..

It's hard for me to understand how you picked a machete to go attack someone all the way and no other good reasons prevailed to tell you to change your mind just because of 7000.

That cut on the leg was too bad. He cut her kneecap - I hope she walks or works normal again.
Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by madridguy(m): 8:21am On Feb 24
Some people get strong mind and hardly forgives.

BALLOSKI:
It's hard for me to understand how you picked a machete to go attack someone all the way and no other good reasons prevailed to tell you to change your mind just because of 7000.

That cut on the leg was too bad. He cut her kneecap - I hope she works normal again.
Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by Gidigrav(m): 8:49am On Feb 24
May we never date animal
Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by Mirasteel: 10:51am On Feb 24
Jeez! this is too extreme.
Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by Lovelydaisies: 12:49pm On Feb 24
"Valentine is Valen-death!" Our pastor preached one valentine morning, while I was still a boarder in FGGC.

It came pretty close in this girl's story.
Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by IPDGP: 2:26pm On Feb 24
baralatie:

Where would the man find peace after commiting the following criminal.offences
Possession of dangerous weapon to commit bodily harm
Possession of dangerous weapon to commit murder
Invasion of private property
Destruction of private property
Assault
Attempted murder
And so on

Am not supporting what the man did, but its gud the lady learn a lesson
Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by BALLOSKI: 3:58pm On Feb 24
madridguy:
Some people get strong mind and hardly forgives.

I tire... Too bad. May we not offend those who would not forgive us.
Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by madridguy(m): 4:12pm On Feb 24
🙏🙏🙏🙏

BALLOSKI:
I tire... Too bad. May we not offend those who would not forgive us.
Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by Testimony1988(m): 9:55pm On Feb 24
Just because of knacking, he's a wicked man.
Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by EmekaA125(m): 6:53am On Feb 25
God1000:
look at this cocky tyke, some of you weren't properly raised, you had a very poor upbringing, you think it is okay to insult other states calling them useless.

Very stupid human being.

E pain am
Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by Exceed15: 11:32am On Feb 25
This man is sick. God forbid I even have to bribe a lady before she visits me. Abeg he should rot in jail.
Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by Raphealb2k: 12:56pm On Feb 25
Some girls funny ohh why you go collect money from man to do your hair and you promise him to be with him till val night but you fraud him if na me I go behead the lady

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FBI And EFCC Raid Internet Fraudsters’ Bases Across Nigeria, Arrest 30 / Two Men Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl Inside Cherubim & Seraphim Church In Lagos / Angry Man Tears Lady’s Trouser Over Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.