Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,972 members, 7,810,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) (49170 Views)

Hit-And-Run Driver Kills OOU Final Year Student On Xmas Day (Graphic) / 20-Year-Old Man Murdered On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by phorget(m): 1:37pm On Feb 23
Jennyclay:
Oh no!! Not again cry.

God knows I have absolutely nothing to do with a broke man. If you’re a broke man and you approach me, the way I will talk to you, you will regret the day your useless father ever gave birth to you undecided.

Just look at what this broke animal did to a lady and her mother because of 7k Biko, the court should kindly sentence the broke animal to death ASAP!! He’s a threat to women in the society undecided

Wicked and evil men!!

Go and steal 7k in the market and see how they'll panel beat your body for you. You dont want a relationship but you can collect 7k.
Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by baralatie(m): 1:38pm On Feb 23
EmekaA125:

Not all men enjoy sex in brothels. They prefer sex that cost them stress and money to get not just sex workers with overly used private parts.
Okay if you say some men will rather put themselves through stress and money to get an imagined non align sex worker.then the guy should be ready to be able to bear the stress now
Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by dNortherner(m): 1:39pm On Feb 23
Jennyclay:
Oh no!! Not again cry.

God knows I have absolutely nothing to do with a broke man. If you’re a broke man and you approach me, the way I will talk to you, you will regret the day your useless father ever gave birth to you undecided.

Just look at what this broke animal did to a lady and her mother because of 7k Biko, the court should kindly sentence the broke animal to death ASAP!! He’s a threat to women in the society undecided

Wicked and evil men!!
Correction...WICKED AND EVIL MAN! not WICKED AND EVIL MEN! 'cause not all men can do that to a girl even for amount of 7 million or more. And for the girl herself how would she collected 7 thousand naira to do her hair when she knew she won't be available, she lied to him just like our leaders do to us and don't be surprised she might be part of the people wailing here on Nairaland about the current administration. Walahi Jennyclay what both of them did was wrong.
Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by Timoleon(m): 1:39pm On Feb 23
post=128601984:
N.C Is Back Again With Terrible BAD NEWS

You do this one. Na man you be.

1 Like

Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by Rejoice28(f): 1:40pm On Feb 23
People should be careful with the kind of people they roll with. Some people are agent of satan

Friends Jesus Christ loves y'all and he want you to accept him as your personal lord and saviour by giving your life to Christ, believing in him and repenting of your sins.remember tomorrow might be too late. Shalom
Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by God1000(m): 1:41pm On Feb 23
EmekaA125:

These 3 useless States have the highest number of HIV/AID carriers or patients in Nigeria. Very useless States
look at this cocky tyke, some of you weren't properly raised, you had a very poor upbringing, you think it is okay to insult other states calling them useless.

Very stupid human being.

1 Like

Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by Timoleon(m): 1:43pm On Feb 23
poshestmina:
He machete the 'wakawaka ' leg first.

This is a handiwork of an obsessed psycho .
I pray she survives without major deformities.

He try loose the hair with the cutlass sef.
Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by Cruzmaster: 1:44pm On Feb 23
Jennyclay:
Oh no!! Not again cry.

Wicked and evil men!!

The rich ones may end up using you for ritual. One of the girl that talk down on me then, got pregnant by Yahoo guy. The guy has abandoned her and marry another girl. That same lady has became very fat and unattractive. I saw her yesterday and she was hiding. Today, I have many business am handling and likely to get myself a new car next month. Life no dey as u think . If you don't like a guy, don't say something that will hurt his spirit. That same guy maybe very rich tomorrow while that ur rich guy may lose everything.

3 Likes

Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by Tranquillity360: 1:48pm On Feb 23
GloriousGbola:

my father would never produce a wortless good for nothing pauper who would run around macheting women over 10k

wretched, wortless human being.

understand this - the behvaior in whatever impoverished shithole you reside in is not standard himan behavior.
You still think I am your father.
Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by magzey: 1:50pm On Feb 23
Mugu and Barbaric.This is an attempted murder ,20 years behind bars grin grin
Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:54pm On Feb 23
shocked

Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by Mrexcell(m): 1:54pm On Feb 23
Lord have mercy is the man a fulaniherdsman they are the only people that butchers human beings like this?
Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by Sirianese: 1:57pm On Feb 23
CrossRiver are real beasts especially the men
Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by LagosG: 1:58pm On Feb 23
Am I the only one that finds this wonderfully funny?
Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by tollyboy5(m): 1:59pm On Feb 23
immortalcrown:
This is barbaric. The man should be handed over to Jennyclay for a serious torture.
If Jennyclay see dis she go Japa
Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by Chukwuka319(m): 1:59pm On Feb 23
newdawn2017:
a psychopath is this one even if she agrees to date him & be in the relationship with him. This is d end results either way. Her best is never to engage right from the very beginning. Tell them off by showing urself a predator not a prey.
You can say that again!
Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by GhostWisperer: 1:59pm On Feb 23
Jennyclay:
Oh no!! Not again cry.

Wicked and evil men!!
you can't be an illiterate, lazy, entitled, broke and useless at same time.

The issue before you is a matter of betrayal and not about money.

Wasted big Toto!!!
Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by SyrusdeHansome(m): 1:59pm On Feb 23
God1000:
look at this cocky tyke, some of you weren't properly raised, you had a very poor upbringing, you think it is okay to insult other states calling them useless.

Very stupid human being.

The funny thing is that he may likely not be an Igbo guy and he just want us from the 3 states to start abusing Igbo pple. But if he`s indeed an Igbo guy he just displayed their real feelings towards ss pple and that`s why we that are frm here can never trust an Igbo man no matter what.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by Pauliaette(m): 1:59pm On Feb 23
U dey learn work, control Ur anger wen women involved. For Ur mind she dey date only u, 😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by grandstar(m): 2:00pm On Feb 23
That man is an animal.

Nevertheless, ladies, stop collecting money from if you don't intend to show up. It's infuriating and a form of scam. I'm sure this is not her first Maga.

1 Like

Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by Sirianese: 2:00pm On Feb 23
Jennyclay:
Oh no!! Not again cry.

Wicked and evil men!!

What does it have to do with being broke here you this mad olosho
Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by Jaqenhghar: 2:00pm On Feb 23
when western women say they are oppressed, I ask them to look at cases like this.
Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by Meself: 2:01pm On Feb 23
God punish this guy they supose throw m give lion for lunch
Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by Osanoghodua1: 2:02pm On Feb 23
He must be a Cultist and high on drugs. If she didn't show up, he could have gone to a brothel if he had a convenant with sex or death. Stupid he will rot in jail. Unfortunately that girl may never walk again.
Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by God1000(m): 2:03pm On Feb 23
SyrusdeHansome:

The funny thing is that he may likely not be an Igbo guy and he just want us from the 3 states to start abusing Igbo pple. But if he`s indeed an Igbo guy he just displayed their real feelings towards ss pple and that`s why we that are frm here can never trust an Igbo man no matter the what.
I'm getting fed up with them because some of them don't reason like normal human beings.
Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by Sofistcatdmoron: 2:04pm On Feb 23
although ladies are wicked, but this is not called for,
just walk away iif she doesnt want anymore
Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by finallybusy: 2:08pm On Feb 23
8 - 12 years prison time over a stupid girl. He will learn self control by force.
Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by SyrusdeHansome(m): 2:09pm On Feb 23
God1000:
I'm getting fed up with them because some of them don't reason like normal human beings.
After hearing what Igbo soldiers did to my pple during the civil war and what i`ve experienced in the hands of two of their pple it`s just the grace of God that has made me not to hate them.
Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by Trustedpronet: 2:10pm On Feb 23
And a pastor prayed on her naming ceremony and they said she will be great...Their God did not reveal this to them. Wrong choice of lover, Igbo smoking lover, mad lover, wolves in human form. RIP
Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by Faposky95: 2:11pm On Feb 23
Crime and Law enforcement must take a much more enlightened and responsible face.
It's such I expect our aging elite to stand and fight for so at least, they would have died leaving real legacies behind.
There is civil crime which all effort must be awake to face.
Butchers, megalomaniacs, paedophiles....and serial killers around us......
My heart churns when this is not concluded using the Law as a guide
Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by NGArmyTerrorist: 2:12pm On Feb 23
This is bad but a good news and a better message to those long throat girls that collects transportation fare and hair money without showing up! The world goes on! Always be careful and cautious of the kind of people you deal with not everybody is kind hearted. The good Odogwu like me had seen shege but I had never reacted to it but let it be a by gun. Bad guys won't let it slide, they never ever gree for anybody. Lesson learned in a hard way! Feminist loading...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos Of Hausas Fleeing Ile-ife After Communal Clash With The Yorubas / Corpse Of Female CRUTECH Staff Found Dumped On Road In Calabar (Photos) / FBI And EFCC Raid Internet Fraudsters’ Bases Across Nigeria, Arrest 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.