Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,472 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) (49224 Views)

Hit-And-Run Driver Kills OOU Final Year Student On Xmas Day (Graphic) / 20-Year-Old Man Murdered On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by j3r3myk3n(m): 3:57pm On Feb 23
Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by fredagu: 4:04pm On Feb 23
Jennyclay:
Oh no!! Not again cry.

God knows I have absolutely nothing to do with a broke man. If you’re a broke man and you approach me, the way I will talk to you, you will regret the day your useless father ever gave birth to you undecided.

Just look at what this broke animal did to a lady and her mother because of 7k Biko, the court should kindly sentence the broke animal to death ASAP!! He’s a threat to women in the society undecided

Wicked and evil men!!
jenny clay is first to comment
Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by LeeSmart: 4:10pm On Feb 23
EreluRoz:
I didn't say so sir, there are also broke women to be loved by broke men. I hate using this broke term to qualify anyone
Better oo because broke man like me want make person love me to
Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by JayPeeOham: 4:11pm On Feb 23
Jennyclay:
Oh no!! Not again cry.

God knows I have absolutely nothing to do with a broke man. If you’re a broke man and you approach me, the way I will talk to you, you will regret the day your useless father ever gave birth to you undecided.

Just look at what this broke animal did to a lady and her mother because of 7k Biko, the court should kindly sentence the broke animal to death ASAP!! He’s a threat to women in the society undecided

Wicked and evil men!!

At this point I agree with you, that idiot of a madman should be handed over to you for extreme torture of his body soul and spirit!
Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by EreluRoz: 4:14pm On Feb 23
LeeSmart:

You are already secured with love, stop playing
Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by Advancedman(m): 4:29pm On Feb 23
post=128601974:
Warning - Disturbing Photos

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/2/man-allegedly-machetes-his-lover-in-cross-river-for-failing-to-visit-him-on-valentines-day-after-he-gave-her-n7000-to-make-her-hair.html

If you make yourself an object to anyone and become their possession just know they can do whatever, anyhow, however, whenever they will.

Somethings definitely triggered the man's actions though not justify but the truth is always an enemy of female.
No man is entitled to be responsible for you whatever even to the nearest 1 kobo.
Being female is not synonymous with stupidity and doing anyhow.
Always respect individualism before bringing gender bias.

Always keep relationship fundamentals to person A and B.
The very few of us who loves and treasure you are the one telling you this truth but you hate us.
For example a lady is not supposed to have entitlement mentality.
But the man is to have a king to queen treatment of his lady.
Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by qtx(m): 4:41pm On Feb 23
post=128601974:
Warning - Disturbing Photos

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/2/man-allegedly-machetes-his-lover-in-cross-river-for-failing-to-visit-him-on-valentines-day-after-he-gave-her-n7000-to-make-her-hair.html
That guy must have mental problems, otherwise no sane human will treat so-called lover like this talkless of her mother.
Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by Raalsalghul: 4:43pm On Feb 23
GloriousGbola:
@seun, this is the end result of the toxicity you allow to run rampant on this forum.
men who think the only response to romantic disappointment is violence.
i am sure we will find that the stupid animal who did this has been swalllowing a lot of red pill alpha male nonsesne from different platforms

I've not seen any place the redpill advocates for violence should a woman refuse a man's advances.

You might want to check again.
Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by godofuck231: 4:45pm On Feb 23
Playing with a dangerous force of nature, men do have feelings and this is the dark side of it, avoid playing dangerous games with them
Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by gladdensir(m): 4:54pm On Feb 23
JungleJustice01:
Serious trigger warning, please put those pictures down. I've seen graphic pictures but these are on another level. Too much gore

I agree with you.
Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by okerekingsley90: 5:14pm On Feb 23
post=128602982:

We Cover Everything In Nigeria, My Brother.

Who ask you ? grin

1 Like

Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by JustPowerApps(m): 5:32pm On Feb 23
My God!!!!! cry This case will be very simple, make dem do the same to him too. Of all the evil acts reported so far on the internet, this is by far the worst, seems removed from reality cause the fhuk!!!! angry
Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by GreatOchuks: 5:38pm On Feb 23
[quote author=Jennyclay post=128602148]Oh no!! Not again cry.

God knows I have absolutely nothing to do with a broke man. [/b]If you’re a broke man and you approach me, the way I will talk to you, you will regret the day your useless father ever gave birth to you[b] undecided.

Wicked and evil men!![/quote

Be insulting Men anyhow and running your mouth ,, They will soon slice off your lips
Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by descarado: 5:41pm On Feb 23
Those supporting him should line up as his lawyers lipsrsealed
Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by GreatOchuks: 5:45pm On Feb 23
If you can't date a broke Man , don't collect his broke money .

It doesn't end well .

Chai but the guy bad gan , should be kept with those OAU Lions
Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by IkeAbuja: 5:48pm On Feb 23
Just because of 7 thousand naira finally some men have lost it anyways he should go rest in jail or better still kpai him
Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by Daniel7543: 5:59pm On Feb 23
LeeSmart:

jennyclay will give u enough love.🤣🤣
Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by youngrichnigga: 6:03pm On Feb 23
The injuries are quite serious and look very lethal and fatal; did the young lady die or not as that is not stated in the news report shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by Mali90: 6:04pm On Feb 23
All these people that are saying because of 7k because of 7k should credit my bank account with 7k.
Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by Dskillful(m): 6:26pm On Feb 23
People wicked oo
Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by Stevedison(m): 6:33pm On Feb 23
Na the hair wey she make with the money save her life ooo if not that cutlass wound for reach her brain. Ahhhh. This is gruesome.

This is too much.
As for the lady, she should be grateful that she is still alive. Know the kind of men you embezzle money from. You know you will not go but you collected money and told him you would come. She go Donearn lesson. But nontheless the man shouldn't have done this.

As for the man I hope he spends the rest of his life in jail. Such men are a threat to human life.
Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by vikstandon(m): 6:43pm On Feb 23
Some men are psychopath.
What it means is that if he sees the girl through school, without reciprocation or agreeing to whatever proposal, he will kill all the lady's village people.
Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by Egoveen: 6:46pm On Feb 23
Jennyclay:
Oh no!! Not again cry.

Wicked and evil men!!
Continue dating rich guys until they use you for money rituals.
Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by ComeToJesus: 7:31pm On Feb 23
post=128602982:

We Cover Everything In Nigeria, My Brother.

You cover bloodsheds, not everything. We don't need bloodsheds.

1 Like

Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by Bimpe29: 7:32pm On Feb 23
Oh my goodness! That's horrifying
Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by NaijaCover(m): 7:43pm On Feb 23
ComeToJesus:

You cover bloodsheds, not everything. We don't need bloodsheds.

Look At My Username
Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by LeeSmart: 7:56pm On Feb 23
EreluRoz:
You are already secured with love, stop playing
Lol person no fit use u play?
Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by EreluRoz: 7:58pm On Feb 23
LeeSmart:

Lol person no fit use u play?
Play is dangerous 😆, I don't play
Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by LeeSmart: 7:58pm On Feb 23
Daniel7543:
jennyclay will give u enough love.
She say no be love go chop oo, she need person wey go sponsor her expensive lifestyle.
Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by LeeSmart: 7:59pm On Feb 23
EreluRoz:
Play is dangerous, I don't play
No vex ma'am

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why There Is Increase In Number Of Mad Pretty Girls In Abuja - Twitter User / Saudi-bound Nigerian Pilgrim Excretes 76 Cocaine Wraps / Two Bank Robbers Burnt In Aba, Abia (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.