Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,627 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Monday Okpebholo Declared APC Governorship Candidate In Edo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Monday Okpebholo Declared APC Governorship Candidate In Edo (33994 Views)

Senator Monday Okpebholo Biography, Wikipedia, Age, State, Wife, Net Worth / Check Yoruba People Comment On BBC Yoruba When Tinubu Was Declared APC Winner / 'God Knows Best' - Davido Reacts After INEC Declared APC’s Oyetola Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monday Okpebholo Declared APC Governorship Candidate In Edo by NzogbuNzogbu: 1:15pm On Feb 23
senatordave1:

Anenih never contested nor won elections.he always imposed candidates in Edo using Abuja connections.he also influenced projects to esan sha
he didn't impose candidate with Abuja connection

The people believed in his leadership as an elder, even Shaibu at anenih house said if chief was alive he would have resolved the issue he had with obaseki

Even outside govt his leadership was still the compass that's why esan have been sticking with pdp since

It's a love affair, many of you guys don't know okpebolo won becos orda of pdp wanted to go beyound 8 years aggrement

1 Like

Re: Monday Okpebholo Declared APC Governorship Candidate In Edo by senatordave1(m): 1:17pm On Feb 23
Odidigboigbo:
Guy he didn't win because he is popular, he won because of Obedient movement that divided PDP votes. Traditionally, Edo Central is PDP zone, nothing has change for now, mind you two weeks after he won senate seat, his party lost out in the House of Assembly election to PDP in his LGA.

This is nonsensical postulation na.you cannot win in a traditional opposition base except you are popular.ok,how did labour party win senate in Edo south? Why didn't APC won there too? Pdp also won assembly seats in Edo north which is APC traditional area.in your delta state,Omo agege won delta central but pdp cleared the assembly seats.what will you say about that? The fact is clear sir, okpebholo is popular
Re: Monday Okpebholo Declared APC Governorship Candidate In Edo by senatordave1(m): 1:18pm On Feb 23
whizzler:
U think so? Edo north votes will cancel that of central. South will edge it for home boy Idahosa. The guy is a puller. He defeated the great igbinedion in his federal constituency twice

He defeated her by just 1000 votes.edo north failed to cancel Edo central in 2020.even Edo north support zoning oga
Re: Monday Okpebholo Declared APC Governorship Candidate In Edo by Tareq1105: 1:20pm On Feb 23
Isokiscool:
Speak for yourself,we have all agreed to Asuen Ighodalo is the next governor

Where and when was the meeting held?
Re: Monday Okpebholo Declared APC Governorship Candidate In Edo by senatordave1(m): 1:20pm On Feb 23
Odidigboigbo:
This reminds me of Okoi Obla, of Buhari era. May he not end like him, when the hunter becomes the hunted.

How can you compare oshiomhole to useless obla who talks carelessly and can't even deliver his ward? Obla is a nobody na.oshiomhole will ever be relevant to tinubu,he is tinubu no 1 man in ss
Re: Monday Okpebholo Declared APC Governorship Candidate In Edo by Isokiscool(m): 1:21pm On Feb 23
NzogbuNzogbu:

The people believed in his leadership as an elder, even Shaibu at anenih house said if chief was alive he would have resolved the issue he had with obaseki

Even outside govt his leadership was still the compass that's why esan have been sticking with pdp since

It's a love affair, many of you guys don't know okpebolo won becos orda of pdp wanted to go beyound 8 years aggrement
God bless you,I have been singing this on this platform but then no dey hear,Senator Okpebholo won last year election because of ordia and not because he was popular.By September it will be very clear

5 Likes

Re: Monday Okpebholo Declared APC Governorship Candidate In Edo by senatordave1(m): 1:21pm On Feb 23
Omenlon:
don't mind that armchair political analyst. Opebholo need to work with Denise idahosa and oshomole for him to succeed. Edo norh is locked down for oshomole come sun, come rain. Denise controls Ovia north and south, which have large voting populace, and work hard to get something from
his own Edo central, then he is good to go.

Oga,the largest votes in Edo south is from Oredo,followed by Egor and ikpoba okha.the voters here are shouting for zoning
Re: Monday Okpebholo Declared APC Governorship Candidate In Edo by senatordave1(m): 1:23pm On Feb 23
fergie001:

He can be very worrisome sometimes but he helped me learn here, one day I will document it.

We clashed here very well ooo many times but now, we dey do like Oshiomhole & Obaseki. We dey smile yet we still get our support for different persons.... cheesy

Prince my governor made me proud.my cousin is in prison,abeg release am
Re: Monday Okpebholo Declared APC Governorship Candidate In Edo by senatordave1(m): 1:25pm On Feb 23
Omenlon:
Yes, that was a great feat for him, but don't forget, he and Okogie were just fortunate because of the ill fighting in PDP which really factionalised the party of which Dan Orbih faction work for APC against their party. But it is what it is, if there is no mistake there won't be own goal.

And you forget that pdp is even more factionalized now than in that election.by then,shuaibu was with obaseki but he is now against him
Re: Monday Okpebholo Declared APC Governorship Candidate In Edo by Idemujoseph: 1:26pm On Feb 23
fergie001:
Now, it is going to be very very tough.

Yea
Re: Monday Okpebholo Declared APC Governorship Candidate In Edo by senatordave1(m): 1:26pm On Feb 23
Omenlon:
funny you, let oshomole Step aside from supporting Opebholo and let us see how many votes POI can give APC, Comedian

Why the insults? What if oshiomhole support will dwindle his chances like it did to pastor? You forget that Edo people hate godfatherism and this will endear him to more voters
Re: Monday Okpebholo Declared APC Governorship Candidate In Edo by TruthsFM: 1:29pm On Feb 23
senatordave1:

Prince my governor made me proud.my cousin is in prison,abeg release am
πŸ˜‚ Garfield1 is in nairaland prison. Is this not your second moniker Garfield1. Funny Garfield1
Re: Monday Okpebholo Declared APC Governorship Candidate In Edo by mastermaestro(m): 1:29pm On Feb 23
OVB123:
The influence of Edo south policitians, such as Pst. Ize Iyamu, Lucky Imasuen and host of others were too strong for oshiomhole to surmount and also need to abide by zoning also play out too.

Those two bad Bini guys connived to crush Oshiomhole's iron balls. He won't believe what they just did to him. Nor be him go carry Ize-Iyamu come APC? cheesy
Re: Monday Okpebholo Declared APC Governorship Candidate In Edo by senatordave1(m): 1:30pm On Feb 23
NzogbuNzogbu:

I agree,anenih was a good diplomat hence the nickname Mr fix it.if you say he won because ordia wanted to go against zoning,how come oshiomhole who went against zoning won? Even the sen in lp in Edo south went against zoning? Why didn't they vote lp which win presidential?
Re: Monday Okpebholo Declared APC Governorship Candidate In Edo by Ogiame: 1:32pm On Feb 23
TruthsFM:
πŸ˜‚ Garfield1 is in nairaland prison. Is this not your second moniker Garfield1. Funny Garfield1
grin
Re: Monday Okpebholo Declared APC Governorship Candidate In Edo by tnerro1(m): 1:32pm On Feb 23
So the man that was said to have gotten 40,000 votes was a fraud 😁
The voters no reach 30 self 😁
Re: Monday Okpebholo Declared APC Governorship Candidate In Edo by senatordave1(m): 1:33pm On Feb 23
Isokiscool:
God bless you,I have been singing this on this platform but then no dey hear,Senator Okpebholo won last year election because of ordia and not because he was popular.By September it will be very clear

Why didn't lp win? Why did prince okojie win
Re: Monday Okpebholo Declared APC Governorship Candidate In Edo by rowland545(m): 1:37pm On Feb 23
Oblitz:
Hmm

He won't still win the elections.
He's not ugly enough grin
y must nigerians behave like this grin u don make me burst laugh for inside bank...dem fit think say i day mad not knowing say nah u day mad cheesy
Re: Monday Okpebholo Declared APC Governorship Candidate In Edo by TruthsFM: 1:38pm On Feb 23
Ogiame:
grin
I never see Garfield1 since yesterday. I hope the nairaland ban isn’t long
Re: Monday Okpebholo Declared APC Governorship Candidate In Edo by EmekaA125(m): 1:39pm On Feb 23
osothermal:
yes
What about the other candidate that emerged through Hope Uzodimma headed committee??
Re: Monday Okpebholo Declared APC Governorship Candidate In Edo by whizzler: 1:40pm On Feb 23
senatordave1:

He defeated her by just 1000 votes.edo north failed to cancel Edo central in 2020.even Edo north support zoning oga

U have the results from that election? Pls share as evidence let's see which zone gave more votes to each party
Re: Monday Okpebholo Declared APC Governorship Candidate In Edo by fergie001: 1:41pm On Feb 23
Ogiame:
The guy dey annoy me 98% of the time.
But na here E end sha. grin
You will not understand.
Re: Monday Okpebholo Declared APC Governorship Candidate In Edo by Asswipemod: 1:41pm On Feb 23
seunmsg:

I guess Monday is also from Esan?

No, he is from Igbin.
Re: Monday Okpebholo Declared APC Governorship Candidate In Edo by Isokiscool(m): 1:42pm On Feb 23
PDP will win Edo south and central while APC will win Edo north.

Asuen Ighodalo is the next governor of Edo state

4 Likes

Re: Monday Okpebholo Declared APC Governorship Candidate In Edo by Rejoice28(f): 1:43pm On Feb 23
Friends Jesus Christ loves y'all and he want you to accept him as your personal lord and saviour by giving your life to Christ, believing in him and repenting of your sins.remember tomorrow might be too late. Shalom
Re: Monday Okpebholo Declared APC Governorship Candidate In Edo by Isokiscool(m): 1:43pm On Feb 23
TruthsFM:
I never see Garfield1 since yesterday. I hope the nairaland ban isn’t long
They should ban him for a very long time.He is too insultive and he argues blindly all the time

1 Like

Re: Monday Okpebholo Declared APC Governorship Candidate In Edo by osothermal(m): 1:48pm On Feb 23
EmekaA125:

What about the other candidate that emerged through Hope Uzodimma headed committee??
their sham election was cancelled.
Re: Monday Okpebholo Declared APC Governorship Candidate In Edo by Akhee: 1:51pm On Feb 23
Oblitz:
Hmm

Hahaha. Bad Guy
Re: Monday Okpebholo Declared APC Governorship Candidate In Edo by Ogiame: 1:51pm On Feb 23
fergie001:

You will not understand.
Okay oh
Re: Monday Okpebholo Declared APC Governorship Candidate In Edo by Jostoman: 1:54pm On Feb 23
Asue ighodalo is the next governor of Edo State.

3 Likes

Re: Monday Okpebholo Declared APC Governorship Candidate In Edo by AngelicBeing: 1:55pm On Feb 23
wink
Re: Monday Okpebholo Declared APC Governorship Candidate In Edo by ivandrag0n: 1:57pm On Feb 23
Oblitz:
Hmm

You’re a very foolish personβ€¦πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Where did you get that statement from? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

So na ugliness dem dey take win Edo governorship! You be weyrey sure bankerβ€¦πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Mennn! You get bad mouthβ€¦πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post / Obaseki And Shuaibu Visit Oba Rilwan Akiolu In Lagos (Photos) / Ize-Iyamu: "I Am A Senior RCCG Pastor, I Preach Every Sunday"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.