Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,364 members, 7,822,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Edo: Who Has Your Vote Among These 3 Candidates? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo: Who Has Your Vote Among These 3 Candidates? (28902 Views)

The NESG Invited The Top 3 Candidates 4 An Interview- Be The Judge / 2023: Peter Obi, Moghalu, Osibanjo My Top 3 Candidates / Ondo 2020: Obaseki Wins Edo,who Wins Ondo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo: Who Has Your Vote Among These 3 Candidates? by spencekat(m): 2:23pm On Feb 24
Udazi:
Tinubu, Buhari, Yahaya Bello wike
These are opposite of what I asked.Did they have impressive CV before mounting the saddle of leadership?
Re: Edo: Who Has Your Vote Among These 3 Candidates? by AkinPhysicist: 2:27pm On Feb 24
Surely, LP will win ONLINE but lose in REAL LIFE.

This is the destiny of Labor Party and Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Edo: Who Has Your Vote Among These 3 Candidates? by lagosrd: 2:28pm On Feb 24
anything apart from APC is welcome
Re: Edo: Who Has Your Vote Among These 3 Candidates? by Khallicopyro: 2:29pm On Feb 24
Does it matter who we want? What mattersis who the the sitting governor wants.
Re: Edo: Who Has Your Vote Among These 3 Candidates? by Udazi: 2:40pm On Feb 24
spencekat:
These are opposite of what I asked.Did they have impressive CV before mounting the saddle of leadership?

Yes o.let’s peruse their cv.

Buhari for example is a military technocrat, one that rose to the height of a major general in the Nigerian army,

Tinubu on the other hand, is said to have graduated from Chicago state university and read Business administration, he is said to have worked at Exxon Mobil, and several other big corporations

Yahaya Bello on the other hand studied accounting and Business Administration at Ahmadu Bello University . He received a master of Business Administration from this same university in 2002.

Wike on the other hand read law at rivers state university, graduated and became masters of agberos in rivers state

2 Likes

Re: Edo: Who Has Your Vote Among These 3 Candidates? by alobright17(m): 2:41pm On Feb 24
MichaelSokoto:

and Nigeria under APC since 2015 has become an eldorado bah?

bros come dey move out of dis thread abeg!

angry
you're a party tout from how you sounded either PDP or APC which of them have been there and People didn't complain ? Was Apc in power in from 1999 when naija jaga jaga was sang ?
Re: Edo: Who Has Your Vote Among These 3 Candidates? by Antymike: 2:41pm On Feb 24
Hmmmmmmmm
Re: Edo: Who Has Your Vote Among These 3 Candidates? by UDO6: 2:44pm On Feb 24
Asue Ighodalo is the next governor of Edo state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo: Who Has Your Vote Among These 3 Candidates? by Wasky101: 2:55pm On Feb 24
meolaniyi:
Based on what is happening in Abia,
Akpata all the way
What is happening in Abia?
Re: Edo: Who Has Your Vote Among These 3 Candidates? by Timoleon(m): 2:56pm On Feb 24
christistruth01:

If Nigerian Democracy was an Illusion

Obasanjo Jonathan and Buhari would have been impossible to remove

They chose to go and enjoy their loot quietly. If they wanted to stay, what would the people do?
Re: Edo: Who Has Your Vote Among These 3 Candidates? by Wasky101: 2:56pm On Feb 24
bimbodotun:
Asue Ighodalo get rich CV. I will support him.

Chairman, Sterling Bank Plc,
Chairman Nigerian Economic Summit Group.
Chairman, Nigerian Breweries Plc

He will lead like Alex Otti
Same alex that bought 2 holux Vans for 1.5bn
Re: Edo: Who Has Your Vote Among These 3 Candidates? by enemyofprogress: 3:00pm On Feb 24
That akpata looks like someone that has nothing to offer
Re: Edo: Who Has Your Vote Among These 3 Candidates? by Tochi360: 3:08pm On Feb 24
Deziwealth:
APC anyday anytime twice on Saturday

Can You boastly tell Us the ideologies and philosophies of Apc as a political institution and how they hence navigate your own Ideologies for politics??

Most Nigerians are not fit to vote at all.
They have close to no knowledge to the reality that political institutions should bear ideologies and philosophies for governance,to them politics is win elections,my party my candidate must win.

What a shame.
Re: Edo: Who Has Your Vote Among These 3 Candidates? by spencekat(m): 3:09pm On Feb 24
Udazi:

Yes o.let’s peruse their cv.

Buhari for example is a military technocrat, one that rose to the height of a major general in the Nigerian army,

Tinubu on the other hand, is said to have graduated from Chicago state university and read Business administration, he is said to have worked at Exxon Mobil, and several other big corporations

Yahaya Bello on the other hand studied accounting and Business Administration at Ahmadu Bello University . He received a master of Business Administration from this same university in 2002.

Wike on the other hand read law at rivers state university, graduated and became masters of agberos in rivers state

Lol.You callerd some of the above impressive?
Re: Edo: Who Has Your Vote Among These 3 Candidates? by stanisbaratheon: 3:10pm On Feb 24
Ologbo147:
jonathan is not an economist, he is a zoologist, someone with a phd in animal science and other animal related disciplines has no business in governance and politics,

Tinubu on the other hand, there is so much debate if he actually went to school, no one is certain if he went to school. So much irregularities in his documents and certificates. Tinubu did not make Lagos, Lagos was already capital of southern Nigeria in 1906 light years before Tinubu was born. Lagos was already capital of Nigeria in 1914 light years before Tinubu was born, put an average person in Lagos and the person will excel very well giving the large number of revenue accruable to Lagos state

A degree in economics on the other hand is an efficient tool in governance, sufficient life successes in the economic field gives one a clue that such one will be able to manage government finances properly. According to Shaibu on Tvc, Oshiomhole saw a recession coming after he continuously looted the state for the eight years he was governor and had to bring an economist in to manage the state effectively. Government is largely about finance, when there is no money in government, government cannot run efficiently

Interesting.

...and you didn't give Buhari any paragraph in your writeup
Re: Edo: Who Has Your Vote Among These 3 Candidates? by Indispensable85(m): 3:10pm On Feb 24
Asue Ighodalo is very rich upstairs. I would love to see him put those ideas to practical application.

I would love to gamble with him eventhough I don't like Obaseki.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo: Who Has Your Vote Among These 3 Candidates? by Tochi360: 3:13pm On Feb 24
alobright17:
you're a party tout from how you sounded either PDP or APC which of them have been there and People didn't complain ? Was Apc in power in from 1999 when naija jaga jaga was sang ?

Guy don't go into the market place in States like Oyo, Plateau,Kano, Kaduna,Onitsha,Ph and say this rubbish oo, everyone human being agrees that Yes Nigeria had always had it rough but what We have at hand under this APC calamity is beyond the mental comprehensive deduction of all sane thinking Nigerians undecided

No one born during the early and late 1980s will say they ever imagined a time when We would be buying ordinary garri for 2200 per paint undecided kilode are We in full scale War shocked

I no know why to talk common truth dey always hard una undecided
Re: Edo: Who Has Your Vote Among These 3 Candidates? by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:14pm On Feb 24
alobright17:
yes, APC was not there from 1999 but from 2015 till date, u count how many years be dat wey dem don destroy dis con3 beyond repair!

Play me anoda song abeg!
angry
Re: Edo: Who Has Your Vote Among These 3 Candidates? by Thonee(m): 3:16pm On Feb 24
My advice to my Edo people is that they should not allow the devil to use sweet mouth again to déçéívé them, they should look at Abia state as an example between the elected and the selected.
Re: Edo: Who Has Your Vote Among These 3 Candidates? by Zetty177x: 3:25pm On Feb 24
bimbodotun:
Asue Ighodalo get rich CV. I will support him.

Una don start ....for me LP...
Re: Edo: Who Has Your Vote Among These 3 Candidates? by alobright17(m): 3:27pm On Feb 24
Tochi360:

Guy don't go into the market place in States like Oyo, Plateau,Kano, Kaduna,Onitsha,Ph and say this rubbish oo, everyone human being agrees that Yes Nigeria had always had it rough but what We have at hand under this APC calamity is beyond the mental comprehensive deduction of all sane thinking Nigerians undecided

No one born during the early and late 1980s will say they ever imagined a time when We would be buying ordinary garri for 2200 per paint undecided kilode are We in full scale War shocked

I no know why to talk common truth dey always hard una undecided

You're a coward by even saying I shouldn't go into market and say it .

A
APC still don't do campaign , if you're serious in what you're saying don't you know APC people in real life how many of them have you killed ? People wailing won't seized , wasn't Goodluck once a president didn't people wail till he was out ?

Some are even now praising Bubu some will also praise this one when he left because the next person coming people will still shout .

The wailing started during which regime ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo: Who Has Your Vote Among These 3 Candidates? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 3:28pm On Feb 24
Goodlady:
I m convinced he's better.
Na ur village head be dis?
Re: Edo: Who Has Your Vote Among These 3 Candidates? by christistruth01: 3:28pm On Feb 24
Timoleon:

They chose to go and enjoy their loot quietly. If they wanted to stay, what would the people do?

They chose to do so because Nigeria is a Democracy

Paul Biya of next door Cameroon has been President for 42 years
Re: Edo: Who Has Your Vote Among These 3 Candidates? by alobright17(m): 3:30pm On Feb 24
MichaelSokoto:

yes, APC was not there from 1999 but from 2015 till date, u count how many years be dat wey dem don destroy dis con3 beyond repair!

Play me anoda song abeg!
angry
wailing doesn't end despite who take the power this country remedy isn't from any political party

Just trying to add new wine into old jar is what you're calling for .
Re: Edo: Who Has Your Vote Among These 3 Candidates? by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:35pm On Feb 24
alobright17:
wailing doesn't end despite who take the power this country remedy isn't from any political party

Just trying to add new wine into old jar is what you're calling for .

Pls, wat is d argument here?

I said Edolites don't want to use ears hear anything APC again in d state & Nigeria!

angry
Re: Edo: Who Has Your Vote Among These 3 Candidates? by babyfaceafrica: 3:41pm On Feb 24
Splashme:

We should copy from the western worlds and allow only the best among us to lead.

An intelligent president would never had managed Nigeria's economy the way Buhari did

Soludo is intelligent na.. How is he doing in anambra?
Re: Edo: Who Has Your Vote Among These 3 Candidates? by babyfaceafrica: 3:42pm On Feb 24
just2endowed:

Now that u have decided not to vote and let's assume your kind of belief decided not to vote. Let's now assume, agberos decided to cast the vote and they vote in your worst enemies. That means your dark cloud will become thicker and more suffering ahead.

Is it not better to look critically on both candidate and make a choice.

They are all the same, there is nothing critically to look at. They will all chop and clean mouth
Re: Edo: Who Has Your Vote Among These 3 Candidates? by zoedew: 3:43pm On Feb 24
Goodlady:
Olumide Apata
With Asue on the cards for the gubernatorial election it would appear Olumide Apata is best suited for a Senatorial seat. Edo is not ready for him yet. I might be wrong though!

2 Likes

Re: Edo: Who Has Your Vote Among These 3 Candidates? by Kishkosh: 3:50pm On Feb 24
Timoleon:
Must it be amongst the three? Na only three parties dey?

This is the illusion of democracy. A few people sat down somewhere and gave you 'choice'. Do you have options outside the choices they have decided upon? No. But you strongly believe you are choosing your leaders.
Oga, calm down and stop speaking English.
The intention of the poster is simply to provide an analysis. If you have spent a considerable amount of time in Nigeria and have a grasp of the voting process, you would agree that a significant majority, around 90%, of voters are not active on social media. Therefore, the post in question holds minimal to no sway over the decisions of the struggling masses that will go all out to vote because of bags of Garri. You'd be at home hiding under your keyboard speaking your English.
And to say the truth. Only these three parties could control the masses at this time. Drop your English for house and face reality
Re: Edo: Who Has Your Vote Among These 3 Candidates? by ottersberger(m): 3:54pm On Feb 24
bimbodotun:
[b]Asue Ighodalo get rich CV.[/b] I will support him.

No more than Chukwuma Soludo of APGA in Anambra. Has he turned Anambra to Beijing?. There is something about government and Nigeria. Chose your candidates carefully.
Re: Edo: Who Has Your Vote Among These 3 Candidates? by Timoleon(m): 4:00pm On Feb 24
christistruth01:

They chose to do so because Nigeria is a Democracy

Paul Biya of next door Cameroon has been President for 42 years

Cameroon is also a democracy. The leader simply chose to remain in power.
Re: Edo: Who Has Your Vote Among These 3 Candidates? by tnerro1(m): 4:04pm On Feb 24
From the voting pattern of the two major parties, it is safe to say the people believe the governorship should go to Edo central, so labor party are wasting their votes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

People Working For Buhari Are Lying About 2016 Budget — NASS / Rochas Okorocha Inspects Traditional Guard Of Honour Attached To Imo Govt House / Oshiomhole Hands Over To Godwin Obaseki (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.