Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Edo: Who Has Your Vote Among These 3 Candidates? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo: Who Has Your Vote Among These 3 Candidates? (28855 Views)

The NESG Invited The Top 3 Candidates 4 An Interview- Be The Judge / 2023: Peter Obi, Moghalu, Osibanjo My Top 3 Candidates / Ondo 2020: Obaseki Wins Edo,who Wins Ondo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo: Who Has Your Vote Among These 3 Candidates? by humility33(m): 4:10pm On Feb 24
Focusmind:
I would have preferred Shuaibu, the current deputy governor. Obaseki do that guy strong thing.

Are u from Edo State ?

You guys that don't know anything about edo politics make the loudest noise

I am Bini by tribe. It is the turn of Edo central to rule not shaiubu constituency. Oshomhole al ready ruled

1 Like

Re: Edo: Who Has Your Vote Among These 3 Candidates? by alobright17(m): 4:14pm On Feb 24
MichaelSokoto:

Pls, wat is d argument here?

I said Edolites don't want to use ears hear anything APC again in d state & Nigeria!

angry
And my question to you was didn't those Edolites not complaned under PDP ? Or did they not complain during PDP regimes where both PDP was president and governor of the state ?

You left the answer and start jumping all over .

Be bold and in all sincerity say No that everywhere was stew , all roads were built, 24/7 light . E.t.c .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo: Who Has Your Vote Among These 3 Candidates? by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:45pm On Feb 24
alobright17:
And my question to you was didn't those Edolites not complaned under PDP ? Or did they not complain during PDP regimes where both PDP was president and governor of the state ?

You left the answer and start jumping all over .

Be bold and in all sincerity say No that everywhere was stew , all roads were built, 24/7 light . E.t.c .
Baba, we don't want to hear anything APC ever again!
Re: Edo: Who Has Your Vote Among These 3 Candidates? by alezzy13: 4:50pm On Feb 24
bimbodotun:
Asue Ighodalo get rich CV. I will support him.

Chairman, Sterling Bank Plc,
Chairman Nigerian Economic Summit Group.
Chairman, Nigerian Breweries Plc

He will lead like Alex Otti

Obaseki s CV was also rich. Has he really performed? Then look at Soludo.

He I know they are good at speaking all the right grammars, but the jury's out on whether it's a good idea to have technocrats in such leadership.
Re: Edo: Who Has Your Vote Among These 3 Candidates? by Deziwealth: 4:52pm On Feb 24
Tochi360:

Can You boastly tell Us the ideologies and philosophies of Apc as a political institution and how they hence navigate your own Ideologies for politics??

Most Nigerians are not fit to vote at all.
They have close to no knowledge to the reality that political institutions should bear ideologies and philosophies for governance,to them politics is win elections,my party my candidate must win.

What a shame.
The same ppl who chose LP and pdp, did you ask them this same question,why me alone?
Pls I need answers.
Re: Edo: Who Has Your Vote Among These 3 Candidates? by Deziwealth: 4:56pm On Feb 24
Tochi360:

Guy don't go into the market place in States like Oyo, Plateau,Kano, Kaduna,Onitsha,Ph and say this rubbish oo, everyone human being agrees that Yes Nigeria had always had it rough but what We have at hand under this APC calamity is beyond the mental comprehensive deduction of all sane thinking Nigerians undecided

No one born during the early and late 1980s will say they ever imagined a time when We would be buying ordinary garri for 2200 per paint undecided kilode are We in full scale War shocked

I no know why to talk common truth dey always hard una undecided

Na you the truth dey hard, those same ppl did anyone of them ever imagined or complained that some ppl salary's would enter 1m-5m naira?

You complain things went from 7naira to 35k but did you complain salary went from 1.5naira to 5m naira?
Re: Edo: Who Has Your Vote Among These 3 Candidates? by HeroicMeastro: 5:45pm On Feb 24
MichaelSokoto:
Only foooools & baaaastards will ever vote for anything APC in any part of Nigeria again!

both PDP & LP don't even need to campaign against APC in Edo state at all sef, let dem leave d voting to us!
na make dem Jez dey give yakooboo's i-neck & corrupt judges bumper to bumper nahim dem only need to dey do!

Wtf!

angry
Must you put insults to buttress your point?
Re: Edo: Who Has Your Vote Among These 3 Candidates? by Ologbo147: 6:03pm On Feb 24
alezzy13:

Obaseki s CV was also rich. Has he really performed? Then look at Soludo.

He I know they are good at speaking all the right grammars, but the jury's out on whether it's a good idea to have technocrats in such leadership.
Yes he has performed better than his predecessors. He is the best governor to ever emerge in Edo since 1999.

Even with the limited resources in Edo state, he has managed to pay the highest minimum wage in Nigeria at 40,000 naira.

Pensioners and Civil servants receive their salaries as at when due in Edo state and no longer commit suicide and die on the queue waiting for their monies as it was rampant during the time of his predecessors. Obaseki has not defaulted for once in payment of salaries since he emerged in 2016.

There were several pension backlogs that was thereduring the time of Oshiomole that was cleared by Obaseki.

Obaseki has revolutionized Edo state’s Educational sector via the Edobest program whereby Ict has been introduced into to aid and improve learning in Edo state public schools and also to stop the cheating of Edo state government by teachers that was in place during the time of Oshiomhole and igbinedion.

Also there is also this health scheme in place, you are given a card and a stipend from your monthly salary is taken, when you fall sick, the treatment is heavily subsidized.

What about the Ossiomo power project, Edo state is reputed today to be one of the five state that has the facilities and capacity to be power efficient

Also there is the Evboesi oil palm project which will take effect in two years, will open up Evboesi and other neighboring villages and also employ thousands of Edo youths. No of Obaseki’s predecessors come close to him in terms of achievements since 1999

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo: Who Has Your Vote Among These 3 Candidates? by alobright17(m): 6:18pm On Feb 24
MichaelSokoto:

Baba, we don't want to hear anything APC ever again!
good I like the way you ran away from the question.

I knew it that you won't answer it .that's how political fanatics do .

That's why Nigeria will remain
Re: Edo: Who Has Your Vote Among These 3 Candidates? by Lookawaybrand: 7:36pm On Feb 24
Give me a saint among them for me to vote for ..
But if there's none, I vote APC

1 Like

Re: Edo: Who Has Your Vote Among These 3 Candidates? by kunle4toyeyaho: 8:09pm On Feb 24
MichaelSokoto:
Only foooools & baaaastards will ever vote for anything APC in any part of Nigeria again!

both PDP & LP don't even need to campaign against APC in Edo state at all sef, let dem leave d voting to us!
na make dem Jez dey give yakooboo's i-neck & corrupt judges bumper to bumper nahim dem only need to dey do!

Wtf!

angry
You sound defeated.
Re: Edo: Who Has Your Vote Among These 3 Candidates? by MightySparrow: 8:29pm On Feb 24
just2endowed:

Now that u have decided not to vote and let's assume your kind of belief decided not to vote. Let's now assume, agberos decided to cast the vote and they vote in your worst enemies. That means your dark cloud will become thicker and more suffering ahead.

Is it not better to look critically on both candidate and make a choice.

It is better to have agberos' result than adding sanity to madness.
Re: Edo: Who Has Your Vote Among These 3 Candidates? by MightySparrow: 8:30pm On Feb 24
enumerica:

No need to ask, the ugliest candidate wins election in Edo.

Producing ugly governance.
grin
Re: Edo: Who Has Your Vote Among These 3 Candidates? by Tochi360: 10:00pm On Feb 24
Deziwealth:

Na you the truth dey hard, those same ppl did anyone of them ever imagined or complained that some ppl salary's would enter 1m-5m naira?

You complain things went from 7naira to 35k but did you complain salary went from 1.5naira to 5m naira?

I no go follow you augue,You are entitled to your opinion after all.

It's ok enough for me to know that in reality people agree that nothing like Apc don ever befall this Country.
Re: Edo: Who Has Your Vote Among These 3 Candidates? by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:10pm On Feb 24
kunle4toyeyaho:
You sound defeated.
Thank you!
cool
Re: Edo: Who Has Your Vote Among These 3 Candidates? by Tochi360: 10:26pm On Feb 24
Deziwealth:

The same ppl who chose LP and pdp, did you ask them this same question,why me alone?
Pls I need answers.

Bcus You are a soul of your own,You don't have to live your life like them without direction.
As a man You should have an ideology for politics if you choose to make it a subject of interest.

I stand with with Labour party because I believe in having a system that provides social justice. A voice for the common trader, artisan,civil servant.
Check for Lp UK,1900 or Lp India.
Over time We created a system that has been the greatest calamity to hit the poor,in a working system,the rich have their fill,but the middle class and poor can have access to a sensible living.

The result of having parties like pdapc is what We all witnessed during the Endsars,the protest suddenly turned into a socio-strata war where anyone who has more than the protesters will have their businesses looted to the ground.

This useless shameless Apc calamity learnt nothing from the Endsars palaver,if they allow this protest take it's full weight, Doom spells.
Re: Edo: Who Has Your Vote Among These 3 Candidates? by Tochi360: 10:32pm On Feb 24
alobright17:

You're a coward by even saying I shouldn't go into market and say it .

A
APC still don't do campaign , if you're serious in what you're saying don't you know APC people in real life how many of them have you killed ? People wailing won't seized , wasn't Goodluck once a president didn't people wail till he was out ?

Some are even now praising Bubu some will also praise this one when he left because the next person coming people will still shout .

The wailing started during which regime ?

Rubbish talk.
We are talking about a time where people are buying ordinary garri for #2200 you are talking rubbish.
People can't even go to their farms in Peace.

We have 3 major Tribes in Nija,a section of Igbo, Yoruba are seeking out ,with some Yorubas joining the Igbos that have been on it under this APC calamity.

Don't make excuses for what We have under Apc it is nothing like anyone has ever seen. On the streets of Nija You will hardly ever see you pro Apc niggas,na SM them plenty, people go just dey use them comot hunger during election period.
Re: Edo: Who Has Your Vote Among These 3 Candidates? by Basic123: 11:40pm On Feb 24
Udazi:

Yes o.let’s peruse their cv.

Buhari for example is a military technocrat, one that rose to the height of a major general in the Nigerian army,

Tinubu on the other hand, is said to have graduated from Chicago state university and read Business administration, he is said to have worked at Exxon Mobil, and several other big corporations

Yahaya Bello on the other hand studied accounting and Business Administration at Ahmadu Bello University . He received a master of Business Administration from this same university in 2002.

Wike on the other hand read law at rivers state university, graduated and became masters of agberos in rivers state

What about this man? 😆 😆

Re: Edo: Who Has Your Vote Among These 3 Candidates? by Basic123: 11:43pm On Feb 24
babyfaceafrica:

Soludo is intelligent na.. How is he doing in anambra?
Doing well...he became bad governor to you people just like akpabio and Wike because they didn't support the FOOL below

Re: Edo: Who Has Your Vote Among These 3 Candidates? by nedekid: 11:47pm On Feb 24
Splashme:
My heart is with LP which is a neutral party.

But that PDP's candidate CV is intimidating. I love it when intelligent people rule.
The LP guy is the former NBA chairman.
Re: Edo: Who Has Your Vote Among These 3 Candidates? by allthingsgood: 12:16am On Feb 25
MichaelSokoto:

not my Edo state but only at federal level so dat d ebin pawa go continue pawa-ing everybody 2geda... we need to learn a lesson das why!
grin

Na una de first make mouth
But later it will end in premium tears for u
Re: Edo: Who Has Your Vote Among These 3 Candidates? by vickydevoka(m): 2:04am On Feb 25
enumerica:

No need to ask, the ugliest candidate wins election in Edo.
😂 😂 😂. Edo need real and fearful men. Na men the run am no be boys way de walker with comb and red lips
Re: Edo: Who Has Your Vote Among These 3 Candidates? by alobright17(m): 6:46am On Feb 25
Tochi360:

Rubbish talk.
We are talking about a time where people are buying ordinary garri for #2200 you are talking rubbish.
People can't even go to their farms in Peace.

We have 3 major Tribes in Nija,a section of Igbo, Yoruba are seeking out ,with some Yorubas joining the Igbos that have been on it under this APC calamity.

Don't make excuses for what We have under Apc it is nothing like anyone has ever seen. On the streets of Nija You will hardly ever see you pro Apc niggas,na SM them plenty, people go just dey use them comot hunger during election period.

Who's making excuses!?

So you can only take action only when I say it inside market? Why not start killing the APC people already anywhere you see them.

Any other party ruling this same wailing will continue

PDP TIME head your chest and say everything was going well, steady light, good roads, e.t.c.

Until there's reform or break away, you will be here wailing and making threats for nothing.
Re: Edo: Who Has Your Vote Among These 3 Candidates? by Murphyericho: 7:48am On Feb 25
What of that failed man that called himself pastor?
Re: Edo: Who Has Your Vote Among These 3 Candidates? by Tochi360: 8:40am On Feb 25
alobright17:

Who's making excuses!?

So you can only take action only when I say it inside market? Why not start killing the APC people already anywhere you see them.

Any other party ruling this same wailing will continue

PDP TIME head your chest and say everything was going well, steady light, good roads, e.t.c.

Until there's reform or break away, you will be here wailing and making threats for nothing.

Who is talking about killing anyone?? Reality is there are quite a very few pro Apc to engage in reality bcus the majority person you see walking on the streets of Nija agrees that Apc is the greatest calamity to befall this Country,all this ones wey You dey talk na tori.
Re: Edo: Who Has Your Vote Among These 3 Candidates? by alobright17(m): 11:11am On Feb 25
Tochi360:

Who is talking about killing anyone?? Reality is there are quite a very few pro Apc to engage in reality bcus the majority person you see walking on the streets of Nija agrees that Apc is the greatest calamity to befall this Country,all this ones wey You dey talk na tori.
start killing the few ones you know or tell me how many of them have you killed already? Always online noise .
Re: Edo: Who Has Your Vote Among These 3 Candidates? by Bahamas95(m): 1:19pm On Feb 25
horsepower102:
Let them debate first.

Blind party loyalty is dangerous.

Let them tell the people what they plan to do and how they plan to do it.
The ones that have been telling people what they'll do since 1960 what positive thing have they done for the masses?

Blowing big grammar in debates doesn't mean a particular candidate would deliver, all of them are criminals.
Re: Edo: Who Has Your Vote Among These 3 Candidates? by Prettychild(f): 5:31pm On Feb 25
Dialpad:
That PDD guy
Is he not the one that can’t speak his mother tongue?
Re: Edo: Who Has Your Vote Among These 3 Candidates? by Tochi360: 12:54am On Feb 26
alobright17:
start killing the few ones you know or tell me how many of them have you killed already? Always online noise .

Oboy shut up and go and sleep if you're in delusion as to what reality holds.

Apc urchins for real life be like gold,them hard to see cheesy

Which normal human being will gladly claim Apc at a time when Nigerians are buying rice for 1200 per derica grin
Re: Edo: Who Has Your Vote Among These 3 Candidates? by alobright17(m): 7:09am On Feb 26
Tochi360:

Oboy shut up and go and sleep if you're in delusion as to what reality holds.

Apc urchins for real life be like gold,them hard to see cheesy

Which normal human being will gladly claim Apc at a time when Nigerians are buying rice for 1200 per derica grin
how many of APC have you killed so far ?
Re: Edo: Who Has Your Vote Among These 3 Candidates? by Minatouchiha(m): 4:27pm On Feb 26
folake4u:

Akpata is also a learned person. He was NBA President before this daredevil that is currently in position. And he did very well in his capacity.

Trust me, Asue is Edo state's best bet. Though humans are insatiable when it comes to money, he has found a way to tame his greed. And even spends his when need be just to get results.
Re: Edo: Who Has Your Vote Among These 3 Candidates? by folake4u(f): 5:24am On Feb 27
Minatouchiha:

Trust me, Asue is Edo state's best bet. Though humans are insatiable when it comes to money, he has found a way to tame his greed. And even spends his when need be just to get results.

And in what way did he find a way to tame his greed?

I'm curious about that part.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Plot To Recall Senator Bukola Saraki Thickens, Date Fixed / Presiding Officers’ Admission: We’re Vindicated – PDP / Tinubu Decorates Service Chiefs In Aso Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.