Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,342 members, 7,822,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Edo: Who Has Your Vote Among These 3 Candidates? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo: Who Has Your Vote Among These 3 Candidates? (28901 Views)

The NESG Invited The Top 3 Candidates 4 An Interview- Be The Judge / 2023: Peter Obi, Moghalu, Osibanjo My Top 3 Candidates / Ondo 2020: Obaseki Wins Edo,who Wins Ondo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo: Who Has Your Vote Among These 3 Candidates? by thinkmoney(m): 9:09am On Feb 27
MightySparrow:
None.

Though I live in Benin I don't know any of them.

I don't want to judge by their parties alone.

.I think I will stay in my house during the election.
I won't like to regret mediocrity of none performance.
I don't want to contribute to people's suffering. The cloud in the air never clear finish.
Like u messed up in the last election.
If you are a responsible human being u will start making researches on them.
It’s also an irresponsible attitude to stay at home and not go out to vote.
Study the candidates. And when you see one that align with the value u feel is good and that have the character to help shape the kind of future u want, it’s your duty to go out and vote for the person
Re: Edo: Who Has Your Vote Among These 3 Candidates? by thinkmoney(m): 9:19am On Feb 27
horsepower102:
Let them debate first.

Blind party loyalty is dangerous.

Let them tell the people what they plan to do and how they plan to do it.
That’s not the only thing you look out for. You look out for 7things actually:
1. There words (including the debate and past interviews and comments on issues). This will help you adjudge the persons beliefs, intelligence and how their mind functions.
2. Antecedents. What the person have done in the past
3. Reputation. What is the person famous for? What rumors have you heard about them.
4. Background. Can you relate with their upbringing? Is he a product of a disfunctional family?
5. Family. Is he a polygamist? Does he manage his family well? His is children tribalistic, mysoginistic or responsible?
6. Qualification and exposure: His educational and professional achievements. His he well travelled locally and internationally?
People that travel very well tends to be less discriminatory of others, less tribalistic and they have seen so many good things outside that they can emulate
7. Health status. His he agile enough to handle the rigors of the office? Most importantly, his he mentally fit and alert, and emotionally balanced? Does he abuse drugs?
Re: Edo: Who Has Your Vote Among These 3 Candidates? by MightySparrow: 4:27pm On Feb 27
thinkmoney:

Like u messed up in the last election.
If you are a responsible human being u will start making researches on them.
It’s also an irresponsible attitude to stay at home and not go out to vote.
Study the candidates. And when you see one that align with the value u feel is good and that have the character to help shape the kind of future u want, it’s your duty to go out and vote for the person

What do you mean by the bolded?
Re: Edo: Who Has Your Vote Among These 3 Candidates? by thinkmoney(m): 5:07pm On Feb 27
MightySparrow:

What do you mean by the bolded?
It’s the truth honestly, sorry. It’s a civic responsibility. Very important responsibility.
It’s only religious conviction and health issues that should make one not vote.
Re: Edo: Who Has Your Vote Among These 3 Candidates? by MightySparrow: 5:20pm On Feb 27
thinkmoney:

It’s the truth honestly, sorry. It’s a civic responsibility. Very important responsibility.
It’s only religious conviction and health issues that should make one not vote.

Mediocrity also should make one not to waste his time. This is my third year in Benin. I feel the state has been blessed with incompetent governors. I learned that the former governor did work. The current one is trying. Honestly, with the pace they are working and the rate the city is expanding not to talk of other towns and villages. The successive governments would never catch up. I lived in Ibadan I know the rate of development since Ajimobi. Sanwó - Olu inu Lagos, Rabiu Kankanso in Kano. Not to talk of all manners of dirt littering the state. I thought it was only on Benin. I traveled to Utomi last Saturday. The story is the same.
Re: Edo: Who Has Your Vote Among These 3 Candidates? by thinkmoney(m): 7:03pm On Feb 27
MightySparrow:

Mediocrity also should make one not to waste his time. This is my third year in Benin. I feel the state has been blessed with incompetent governors. I learned that the former governor did work. The current one is trying. Honestly, with the pace they are working and the rate the city is expanding not to talk of other towns and villages. The successive governments would never catch up. I lived in Ibadan I know the rate of development since Ajimobi. Sanwó - Olu inu Lagos, Rabiu Kankanso in Kano. Not to talk of all manners of dirt littering the state. I thought it was only on Benin. I traveled to Utomi last Saturday. The story is the same.

We will keep trying. That’s the essence of life. We keep fighting

1 Like

Re: Edo: Who Has Your Vote Among These 3 Candidates? by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:23pm On Mar 03
HeroicMeastro:

Must you put insults to buttress your point?
it is no insult but a clear true fact, deal wit it!
Re: Edo: Who Has Your Vote Among These 3 Candidates? by Minatouchiha(m): 11:51am On Mar 04
folake4u:

And in what way did he find a way to tame his greed?

I'm curious about that part.

If we continue with this story, this page and the next, including the topics to come, nor go enter here.
Re: Edo: Who Has Your Vote Among These 3 Candidates? by Odiason: 12:04pm On Mar 04
The best state in Nigeria is being governed by APC Government. What do you have to say about it ?.
quote author=MichaelSokoto post=128621757]Only foooools & baaaastards will ever vote for anything APC in any part of Nigeria again!

both PDP & LP don't even need to campaign against APC in Edo state at all sef, let dem leave d voting to us!
na make dem Jez dey give yakooboo's i-neck & corrupt judges bumper to bumper nahim dem only need to dey do!

Wtf!

angry[/quote]
Re: Edo: Who Has Your Vote Among These 3 Candidates? by Odiason: 12:13pm On Mar 04
The best state in Nigeria is being governed by APC Government. What do you have to say about it ?.
MichaelSokoto
:
Only foooools & baaaastards will ever vote for anything APC in any part of Nigeria again!

both PDP & LP don't even need to campaign against APC in Edo state at all sef, let dem leave d voting to us!
na make dem Jez dey give yakooboo's i-neck & corrupt judges bumper to bumper nahim dem only need to dey do!

Wtf!

angry
Re: Edo: Who Has Your Vote Among These 3 Candidates? by Odiason: 12:19pm On Mar 04
With all the position of chairmanship, of what impact is it to his people in Edo State.
bimbodotun:
Asue Ighodalo get rich CV. I will support him.

Chairman, Sterling Bank Plc,
Chairman Nigerian Economic Summit Group.
Chairman, Nigerian Breweries Plc

He will lead like Alex Otti
Re: Edo: Who Has Your Vote Among These 3 Candidates? by folake4u(f): 2:40pm On Mar 04
Minatouchiha:

If we continue with this story, this page and the next, including the topics to come, nor go enter here.

Hahaha I'm really curious though.

You can tell me the full gist on a dead thread, when I see it, I'd let you know so it can be modified.
Re: Edo: Who Has Your Vote Among These 3 Candidates? by Minatouchiha(m): 4:52pm On Mar 04
folake4u:

Hahaha I'm really curious though.

You can tell me the full gist on a dead thread, when I see it, I'd let you know so it can be modified.

Roger that. I'll find a way to message you.

1 Like

Re: Edo: Who Has Your Vote Among These 3 Candidates? by folake4u(f): 8:13pm On Mar 04
Minatouchiha:

Roger that. I'll find a way to message you.

No. Don't send me PM, just write the gist on a dead thread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

People Working For Buhari Are Lying About 2016 Budget — NASS / Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Mustapha Hadji In Sambisa Forest (Photos) / Name Aso Rock After Queen Elizabeth – Ohanaeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.