Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Down There Smells Like Dead Fish, Yet She Wants Me To Use My Mouth - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Down There Smells Like Dead Fish, Yet She Wants Me To Use My Mouth (3396 Views)

Met A Very Pretty Lady With A Very Offensive, dead fish-like V*g*a Odour. Am Sad / Sex Wahala: Her Puna Smells Like Dead Fish / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Down There Smells Like Dead Fish, Yet She Wants Me To Use My Mouth by BigDawsNet: 2:39pm On Feb 25
IntelChief:
Met this gril recently, so beautiful it was almost like a miracle she accepted we date.

After some time she started coming over to my place and she is a very good cook and house keeper too.

She turns out be quite good too in the other room. But I observed one single and unpleasant fault in her. Her down there stinks like hell. At the beginning I thought it was because of her monthly visitor that makes it stink. But it turns out that it smalls like that all the time, a rotten fish kind of smell.

To make matters worse, she now want me to go down there with my mouth. I really cannot do that to be frank. I've been stylishly avoiding it (sooner or later she will observe that)

I seriously dont know if I should draw her attention to it. I tried using A.I to check if it is a diseases or something and if it can be cured but am not getting a straightforward answer.

Does anyone has an advice on this issue?
I love the girl by the way.

Just tell her you can't go down dere with ur mouth

You promise God same mouth you use to worship and praise him will not be used to lick plate... Simple!

1 Like

Re: Down There Smells Like Dead Fish, Yet She Wants Me To Use My Mouth by Illegal1(m): 2:49pm On Feb 25
Xwizard:
Alaye eat meat and milk then lick the wound you call pussy

You can smoke after then

omoh...........names don't lie

u are truly a wizard.

which kind advice be dis 1?

1 Like

Re: Down There Smells Like Dead Fish, Yet She Wants Me To Use My Mouth by PastorOlokonla: 2:55pm On Feb 25
BigDawsNet:

Just tell her you can't go down dere with ur mouth

You promise God same mouth you use to worship and praise him will not be used to lick plate... Simple!

Dirty stinky plates at that. What the f!
Re: Down There Smells Like Dead Fish, Yet She Wants Me To Use My Mouth by Mcslize: 2:58pm On Feb 25
IntelChief:
Met this gril recently, so beautiful it was almost like a miracle she accepted we date.

After some time she started coming over to my place and she is a very good cook and house keeper too.

She turns out be quite good too in the other room. But I observed one single and unpleasant fault in her. Her down there stinks like hell. At the beginning I thought it was because of her monthly visitor that makes it stink. But it turns out that it smalls like that all the time, a rotten fish kind of smell.

To make matters worse, she now want me to go down there with my mouth. I really cannot do that to be frank. I've been stylishly avoiding it (sooner or later she will observe that)

I seriously dont know if I should draw her attention to it. I tried using A.I to check if it is a diseases or something and if it can be cured but am not getting a straightforward answer.

Tell her to use this simple natural solution. This will eradicate the odour completely if she follows the instructions.

Tell her to get enough clove seeds. They sell them where they sell spices.

Soak enough clove seeds in a 4-5 liters of water for 3 days. On the 4th days, she should stir the water then use a bowl or cup to take out a potion and use to wash her Vijay after taking her morning and evening bath. And then keep the remaining water for the rest of the days. Soak in enough water that will last for 7 days. So u have to get enough clove and soak in 4-5 or even 6 liters of water cuz after use, she should keep the remaining clove water for the remaining days.

For example, after bathing in the morning, she should take a potion from the clove water she soaked for 3 days and use the water to wash her Vijay very well. Just the water, she shouldn't use soap. Repeat same in the evening for one week (that's 7days) and she will never have Vijay odour again. That will be the end of that Vijay odour.

I am recommending this to you cuz you said the girl is good and can keep a home. This is something that can be eradicated and I just showed you. Thank me later.

Please, come back and give me feedback after trying this recipe out.

I will be waiting for your feedback. You can do it for her and monitor her to make sure she follows the instructions. Don't forget to come back to give me testimony of this recipe.

3 Likes

Re: Down There Smells Like Dead Fish, Yet She Wants Me To Use My Mouth by UcheKingsley1: 3:01pm On Feb 25
IntelChief:

Use hypo bruh grin
Re: Down There Smells Like Dead Fish, Yet She Wants Me To Use My Mouth by adeboro422: 4:52pm On Feb 25
Tell her to go treat herself. Dont help anything, doesnt she have nose Tell her to go treat herself. Dont help anything, doesnt she have nose ...
Re: Down There Smells Like Dead Fish, Yet She Wants Me To Use My Mouth by Obainoman6: 6:17pm On Feb 25
123yes:
Take her to any pharmacy store to have genta 280mg for 3 days. Thank me later.
Just take gentamicin just like that without no diagnosis and sensitivity test, na so una dey abuse drugs.

2 Likes

Re: Down There Smells Like Dead Fish, Yet She Wants Me To Use My Mouth by Aladdin1(m): 8:43pm On Feb 25
My advice for you is ;RUN FOR YOUR LIFE' Because stone wey person see no dey blind him eyes'

1 Like

Re: Down There Smells Like Dead Fish, Yet She Wants Me To Use My Mouth by FinidiGeorge: 8:59pm On Feb 25
dclak112:
My brother, na infection bi that oo. The way my friend dey tell me about this leaky thing wen him finish am with any girl way him strawf E dey mk the thing dey hungry me. But the truth is I just can't try it.. I want to try it with a girl I invited to teach me how to do it, dou the girl was very clean down there but as soon as she opened her legs wired open like someone who is shouting haleluya. My brother fear catch me like na waytin I won put my mouth bi this.. na him i tell the girl say i no do O. I have seen people that does like pussy their toung too dey white and sometimes their mouth dey smell
Let sombori shout ALLELUIAH... ALLELUIAH jor ALLELUIAH jare cheesy
Re: Down There Smells Like Dead Fish, Yet She Wants Me To Use My Mouth by LIVINGICONREBOR: 9:01pm On Feb 25
Pussy wey no dey smell bad, to suck am nah risk. How much more an offensive odour emitting pussy? You wan die before your time ABI??

She most likely have bacteria vaginosis. No need to tell her of her smelling pussy. Just put her in a sexual mood via pre-intimacy. When she becomes wet, her lubrication would be smelling bad, deep your fingers in her pussy and put it in her nose. And the rest is history. Nah clinic sure pass. Make she go treat herself.

1 Like

Re: Down There Smells Like Dead Fish, Yet She Wants Me To Use My Mouth by 1Sharon(f): 2:25am On Feb 26
GoodSpirit:

I don't know where you guys read or who taught you that some vagina smell and others don't smell and those that don't smell belongs to you grin

ALL VAGINA HAVE ODOUR AGUE WITH YOUR KEYBOARD grin

https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/symptoms/17905-vaginal-odor

All vaginas have an odour but it should not be offensive. A fish smell sounds like BV.

1 Like

Re: Down There Smells Like Dead Fish, Yet She Wants Me To Use My Mouth by PastorOlokonla: 4:22am On Feb 26
Men of this generation are suffering a lot.

Our fathers never had to suck or lick smelly V**ginas.

1 Like

Re: Down There Smells Like Dead Fish, Yet She Wants Me To Use My Mouth by kakaaa77: 5:37am On Feb 26
just open up and tell her the truth she will never forget you, about going down there please don't if you're not sure you might end up regretting it
Re: Down There Smells Like Dead Fish, Yet She Wants Me To Use My Mouth by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:35am On Feb 29
have you tried sitting her down and TELLING HER about it so that she understands the issue and can possibly try to fix it. many women out there dont even know they stink down under, and a wake up call is needed to make sure they dont ask you yeye question (aka go down on me bla bla).

GoodSpirit:
I don't know where you guys read or who taught you that some vagina smell and others don't smell and those that don't smell belongs to you grin
ALL VAGINA HAVE ODOUR AGUE WITH YOUR KEYBOARD grin

thats a damn lie, some va jay jay dont have a smell at all while others have repugnant smell that can make you faint. it could be bad hygiene, infection or even the type of undies a woman wear.
Re: Down There Smells Like Dead Fish, Yet She Wants Me To Use My Mouth by GoodSpirit: 7:11am On Feb 29
MrBrownJay1:
have you tried sitting her down and TELLING HER about it so that she understands the issue and can possibly try to fix it. many women out there dont even know they stink down under, and a wake up call is needed to make sure they dont ask you yeye question (aka go down on me bla bla).

thats a damn lie, some va jay jay dont have a smell at all while others have repugnant smell that can make you faint. it could be bad hygiene, infection or even the type of undies a woman wear.

I'm not the OP, I quoted Cleveland clinic article, one of the finest in the world and you are here arguing without quoting any references grin dey play.
Re: Down There Smells Like Dead Fish, Yet She Wants Me To Use My Mouth by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:21am On Feb 29
GoodSpirit:
I'm not the OP, I quoted Cleveland clinic article, one of the finest in the world and you are here arguing without quoting any references grin dey play.

i am quoting myself, a man that has gone down on women from all over the world... thats more than enough proof i need to tell you that some women dont have any odor whatsoever down below (apart from the natural smell of flesh).

BTW the 1st msg was for the OP not for you
Re: Down There Smells Like Dead Fish, Yet She Wants Me To Use My Mouth by seanery: 8:35am On Feb 29
But u sha dey Bleep am..

Pig calln pig dirty.

Na ur type fit sleep with mad woman

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abortion: Would You, Won't You? / When U Are Deeply In Love With Your G/f,can You Give Her Access To Your Atm Card / Guys Can U Use This Restroom *pics* Be Sincere!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.