Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,724 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

Sex Wahala: Her Puna Smells Like Dead Fish - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Wahala: Her Puna Smells Like Dead Fish (3688 Views)

Down There Smells Like Dead Fish, Yet She Wants Me To Use My Mouth / Met A Very Pretty Lady With A Very Offensive, dead fish-like V*g*a Odour. Am Sad / Help !!! Babes Honeypot Smells Like Rotten Dead Rat !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Wahala: Her Puna Smells Like Dead Fish by cumoverna: 11:29pm On Nov 28, 2021
I have this girl...I just recently observe her private part smells very very bad.... please what's the solution to this.... and how do I tell her this information that she won't be offended?
Re: Sex Wahala: Her Puna Smells Like Dead Fish by bishopmc(m): 12:33am On Nov 29, 2021
Tell her to visit the hospital for treatment, if you like her, then tell her the truth.

1 Like

Re: Sex Wahala: Her Puna Smells Like Dead Fish by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:09am On Nov 29, 2021
cumoverna:
I have this girl...I just recently observe her private part smells very very bad.... please what's the solution to this.... and how do I tell her this information that she won't be offended?

SOLUTION: leave this animal and find better women in your life to date.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Wahala: Her Puna Smells Like Dead Fish by OKOATA(m): 1:27am On Nov 29, 2021
cumoverna:
If you tell her she will likely breakup with you. Been there.

4 Likes

Re: Sex Wahala: Her Puna Smells Like Dead Fish by Taywon: 1:42am On Nov 29, 2021
Were una dey see all this dirty ladies......
Op u gat upgrade ur self.

6 Likes

Re: Sex Wahala: Her Puna Smells Like Dead Fish by wabbyland(m): 1:55am On Nov 29, 2021
She just got infection. 1. Its treatable and 2. she should ALWAYS pour water on her.... After urinating. 3. Have a heart2heart talk with her about the infection. 4. Visit an hospital or a pharmacy. 4. She should avoid using public restrooms. Stay blessed

5 Likes

Re: Sex Wahala: Her Puna Smells Like Dead Fish by Gee64: 3:26am On Nov 29, 2021
And some of you enjoy licking that thing! grin

6 Likes

Re: Sex Wahala: Her Puna Smells Like Dead Fish by Lordedifice1: 4:47am On Nov 29, 2021
Wear face mask anytime you wan f**k
The girl dirty
My girlfriend smells nice nothing like odor
I no no where una dy see this girls wey their puna dy smell
I spit undecided[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

2 Likes

Re: Sex Wahala: Her Puna Smells Like Dead Fish by Aniboo: 6:27am On Nov 29, 2021
Either she just aborted or infections

1 Like

Re: Sex Wahala: Her Puna Smells Like Dead Fish by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 29, 2021
cumoverna:

Infections and unhealthy hygienic practices could cause a woman's vagina to smell...

Let her go to the hospital...
Do a vaginal swab...
Run a culture and sensitivity test...
Get the corresponding antibiotics...
Start taking extra care of her parts...

I think that should help...
And also...
STAY AWARE FROM PREMARITAL SEX smiley

4 Likes

Re: Sex Wahala: Her Puna Smells Like Dead Fish by davillian(m): 10:23am On Nov 29, 2021
iPhone 13 pro max loading for you
Re: Sex Wahala: Her Puna Smells Like Dead Fish by Quality20(m): 12:51pm On Nov 29, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

SOLUTION: leave this animal and find better women in your life to date.
animal!!!!!! Anyway terrible smell has always been a feature of illicit sex, u too may soon start oozing terrible odour if u don't retrace ur step

1 Like

Re: Sex Wahala: Her Puna Smells Like Dead Fish by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 29, 2021
May be penis died inside her puna. My opinion though tongue

1 Like

Re: Sex Wahala: Her Puna Smells Like Dead Fish by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 29, 2021
Taywon:

No be by upgrade. A well packaged and fresh babe with nice perfume can stink down there

3 Likes

Re: Sex Wahala: Her Puna Smells Like Dead Fish by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:55pm On Nov 29, 2021
Quality20:
animal!!!!!! Anyway terrible smell has always been a feature of illicit sex, u too may soon start oozing terrible odour if u don't retrace ur step

bad smell a feature of illicit sex?!?!?!?

[img]https://c./Hiiv8nrogykAAAAd/osita-osita-iheme.gif[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Sex Wahala: Her Puna Smells Like Dead Fish by Taywon: 3:04pm On Nov 29, 2021
SmellySperm:

No be by upgrade. A well packaged and fresh babe with nice perfume can stink down there

So na by what?....
Re: Sex Wahala: Her Puna Smells Like Dead Fish by Keji1012(m): 3:09pm On Nov 29, 2021
Gee64:
And some of you enjoy licking that thing! grin

King of punna eaters, I greet you
Re: Sex Wahala: Her Puna Smells Like Dead Fish by jericco1(m): 3:27pm On Nov 29, 2021
Omo.. it is nauseating reading it

1 Like

Re: Sex Wahala: Her Puna Smells Like Dead Fish by Tunagee(m): 3:27pm On Nov 29, 2021
Taywon:

Na yoruba girl abi
Re: Sex Wahala: Her Puna Smells Like Dead Fish by Noshitboi(m): 4:08pm On Nov 29, 2021
Deep your two fingers inside that dumpster, take those fingers inside her nose. Ask her if its proper for somebody's daughter to come and be smelling like that.

4 Likes

Re: Sex Wahala: Her Puna Smells Like Dead Fish by bigcee(m): 4:26pm On Nov 29, 2021
Noshitboi:
Deep your two fingers inside that dumpster, take those fingers inside her nose. Ask her if its proper for somebody's daughter to come and be smelling like that.

7 Likes

Re: Sex Wahala: Her Puna Smells Like Dead Fish by Oksman(m): 4:47pm On Nov 29, 2021
OKOATA:
If you tell her she will likely breakup with you. Been there.

I think you are wrong here. If you have no plans of taken her to the hospital for treatment, then there's no need telling her about it. This is the probable reason why she left.

1 Like

Re: Sex Wahala: Her Puna Smells Like Dead Fish by SILENTandSMART2: 5:01pm On Nov 29, 2021
Shen en gbo werey now send this to your dad !!! ...
Re: Sex Wahala: Her Puna Smells Like Dead Fish by Lilsameey: 5:42pm On Nov 29, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:
Shen en gbo werey now send this to your dad !!! ...
TikTok don enter ya head grin grin
Re: Sex Wahala: Her Puna Smells Like Dead Fish by Palazee(m): 5:57pm On Nov 29, 2021
Noshitboi:

2 Likes

Re: Sex Wahala: Her Puna Smells Like Dead Fish by SILENTandSMART2: 6:17pm On Nov 29, 2021
Lilsameey:
TikTok don enter ya head grin grin

Lol tiktok sweet hahahaha..... I just don't like when don't think before talking . ..
Re: Sex Wahala: Her Puna Smells Like Dead Fish by DrFunmisticGlow: 6:39pm On Nov 29, 2021
cumoverna:
just tell her
Re: Sex Wahala: Her Puna Smells Like Dead Fish by Omowoolata: 7:12pm On Nov 29, 2021
She got infection she isn't aware of . Get her Azithromycin 1g daily and doxycycline 100mg twice daily to be used for seven days
Re: Sex Wahala: Her Puna Smells Like Dead Fish by bukiah: 8:32pm On Nov 29, 2021
Lol grin this is insane
Noshitboi:

1 Like

Re: Sex Wahala: Her Puna Smells Like Dead Fish by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 29, 2021
She has an infection, most likely bacteria vaginosis. During pre-intimacy, dip two fingers in her pussy. Then place them near her nose. She should get the message except her olfactory lobe is dead. angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

My girl just did this... / I've Been Seeing This Man In My Dream For The Past One Week(photo) / I Need Advice, I And My Husband Had Some Issues And He Asked Me To Leave.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.