Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,204 members, 7,811,547 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

The Best Decision I Took That Has Changed My Life Forever (pictures) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Best Decision I Took That Has Changed My Life Forever (pictures) (1093 Views)

The Gift I Received That Changed My Life Forever / The Best Decision I Took That Changed My Life Forever / What Changed My Life Forever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

The Best Decision I Took That Has Changed My Life Forever (pictures) by Interesting15: 7:46am On Feb 25

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAIu7nA__Sc

We all must make decisions every day. However, certain decisions are greater than several other decisions we make. These are decisions that change our lives forever.

The greatest decision I made that transformed my life was when I decided to give my life genuinely to Jesus Christ years back as a young teenager, making the decision to serve HIM and to maintain a good relationship with HIM in spirit and in truth.

That decision changed everything about me, and my relationship with God empowered me in all important ways. Despite being a very young chap, I could live above sin, the devil and hell. Hence, I couldn't even relate to addictions and heartaches and headaches that are prominent in the circle of many young folks.

My relationship with Jesus set me on the pathway of destiny and purpose fulfillment early enough. Hence, I don't experience idleness, hopelessness, and helplessness. I've never been stranded in my life.

Jesus is sweet.

The greatest decision you can make today is to embrace Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, and start nurturing an intimate relationship with God your Father. This is what will empower you to live a life of complete dominion here on earth, and make you a sure candidate of Heaven (the rapture will take place anytime soon).

Run away from sin, and live your life for GOD. It is your destiny to live inside GOD through Jesus Christ Who is the Way, the Truth and the Life. Only Jesus Christ could boldly proclaim: "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." (John 14:6).

If you want to submit to Jesus, simply say this prayer:

"LORD JESUS, I believe in my heart that You died for me and You raised on the third day for my justification. And so I confess with my mouth that You are my Lord and Savior. From today, I belong to the family of God. Thank You for giving me eternal life."

Jesus loves you too. Amen

https://www.instagram.com/p/C3u58DTIrpz/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

5 Likes

Re: The Best Decision I Took That Has Changed My Life Forever (pictures) by Interesting15: 7:46am On Feb 25
Many years ago as a very young teenager, as consistent with my destiny, I began writing and publishing books in spite of the little resources at my disposal at that time. One of the earliest books I published on the Internet was on premarital sex, and it was made available to readers from different parts of the world.

One of those days, I got an email from one of the readers from America I think. He introduced himself (he was a much older person, older than me with maybe over 40 years), and he was conducting postgraduate academic research on premarital sex in America, hence getting different academic books for his thesis. One way or the other, he got my book too.

Amazingly, his intention was to read the book to get some information for his academic research work, but God started using the book to convict his heart of his immoral lifestyle. Hence, he messaged me to inform me of his lifestyle (his immoral partner, etc) and what eventually happened.

I was so delighted that God could use a young teenager like me then in a small part of Nigeria to touch a much older professional in faraway America simply because I yielded to Him.

Hence, if you will yield to the Lord too, He will make a beautiful story out of your life even from right now! Your destiny is to sustain an eternal intimate righteous relationship with God through Jesus Christ, and you will be empowered with the Holy Ghost to have dominion over creation and all things.

3 Likes

Re: The Best Decision I Took That Has Changed My Life Forever (pictures) by Interesting15: 7:47am On Feb 25
Few weeks ago, I published two books at the same time, and I've given free copies to around a thousand people.

I'm still giving free copies of the book "Sexual Purity Wisdom For Males" to interested nairalanders... Follow this thread to get yours (either you are a male or female)>> https://www.nairaland.com/7885246/sexual-purity-wisdom-males-free

If you are a woman, I'm also still giving free copies of the book "Sexual Purity Wisdom For Females" to interested nairalanders... Follow this thread to get yours (either you are a male or female)>> https://www.nairaland.com/7907524/sexual-purity-wisdom-females-free
Re: The Best Decision I Took That Has Changed My Life Forever (pictures) by Interesting15: 7:51am On Feb 25
lalasticlala Nlfpmod
Re: The Best Decision I Took That Has Changed My Life Forever (pictures) by Opanka44(m): 7:52am On Feb 25
Interesting15:
Few weeks ago, I published two books at the same time, and I've given free copies to around a thousand people.

I'm still giving free copies of the book "Sexual Purity Wisdom For Males" to interested nairalanders... Follow this thread to get yours (either you are a male or female)>> https://www.nairaland.com/7885246/sexual-purity-wisdom-males-free

If you are a woman, I'm also still giving free copies of the book "Sexual Purity Wisdom For Females" to interested nairalanders... Follow this thread to get yours (either you are a male or female)>> https://www.nairaland.com/7907524/sexual-purity-wisdom-females-free

Can you help me?
Re: The Best Decision I Took That Has Changed My Life Forever (pictures) by AntiChristian: 7:59am On Feb 25
The worst decision anyone could make is to leave God the creator of the earth and start worshiping the created Jesus.

One of the worst beliefs is to acknowledge God as having son and 24 elders to help Him in the dominion of heaven, earth and all that exists!

One of the most absurd creed is to believe God is not able to save man without turning himself to man and entering into the womb of his creation to later come through the vaginal canal and be born as a baby...

One of the dumbest lie created by man and not found in the Bible is that "Jesus is God".

Lastly, the same decision you made that changed your life may not necessarily change the life of others! Babalawo too can kill people to make others progress!

2 Likes

Re: The Best Decision I Took That Has Changed My Life Forever (pictures) by ideatoprince18(m): 9:22am On Feb 25
AntiChristian:
The worst decision anyone could make is to leave God the creator of the earth and start worshiping the created Jesus.

One of the worst beliefs is to acknowledge God as having son and 24 elders to help Him in the dominion of heaven, earth and all that exists!

One of the most absurd creed is to believe God is not able to save man without turning himself to man and entering into the womb of his creation to later come through the vaginal canal and be born as a baby...

One of the dumbest lie created by man and not found in the Bible is that "Jesus is God".

Lastly, the same decision you made that changed your life may not necessarily change the life of others! Babalawo too can kill people to make others progress!

The worst mistake one could make is to become a follower of Allah and his m.ad prophet Mumuhammad!!!..... How will u leave Jesus and follow a Paedophile that raped a 9 year old girl and was killed with rat poison by a Jewish girl he raped too.

1 Like

Re: The Best Decision I Took That Has Changed My Life Forever (pictures) by kingxsamz(m): 10:33am On Feb 25
Okay, cool. But do you normally collect tithe? Just asking.

1 Like

Re: The Best Decision I Took That Has Changed My Life Forever (pictures) by LordReed(m): 10:51am On Feb 25
kingxsamz:
Okay, cool. But do you normally collect tithe? Just asking.

This one never reach senior pastor level yet. Senior pastor no go get time for Nairaland when tithe begin dey flow. LoLz.

1 Like

Re: The Best Decision I Took That Has Changed My Life Forever (pictures) by kingxsamz(m): 11:05am On Feb 25
LordReed:

This one never reach senior pastor level yet. Senior pastor no go get time for Nairaland when tithe begin dey flow. LoLz.

His time will come. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: The Best Decision I Took That Has Changed My Life Forever (pictures) by nlfpmod: 4:58pm On Feb 25

(1)

Too Blessed To Be Rejected- Pastor Anita / How Can Get Daddy Adeboye Tel. NΓΈ / My Friend Is Smoking Weed With Bible Pages,is He Goin 2 Be Mad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.