Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,597 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

No Matter How Deep You Love A Lady, Never Do These Five Things For Her - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Matter How Deep You Love A Lady, Never Do These Five Things For Her (63190 Views)

Men, 5 Things That Will Make A Lady Never To Forget You In Her Life / No Matter How Deep You Love A Girl, You Must Never Do These 6 Things For Her / Lady Never Expected This Reply When She Tweeted This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Matter How Deep You Love A Lady, Never Do These Five Things For Her by cocomi2022: 12:48pm On Feb 27
God bless you, I have seen a situatiion like that, the man is thanking his God today
Re: No Matter How Deep You Love A Lady, Never Do These Five Things For Her by emetisuccess(m): 12:48pm On Feb 27
VULCAN:
Is this the level of generosity you show to true friends and family?

If not, then you are still a simp.

Because true friends and family will be around for 50yrs or more if life spares them but your girlfriend will abandon you this evening to be a baby mama for Davido.

I don't discriminate. I give everyone around me. Except I don't have

1 Like

Re: No Matter How Deep You Love A Lady, Never Do These Five Things For Her by Johilo(m): 12:48pm On Feb 27
What about bj
Re: No Matter How Deep You Love A Lady, Never Do These Five Things For Her by umbo: 12:49pm On Feb 27
OgaTheTop2:
Everything is not about sex or relationship....I can pay her school fees and take care of her without any string attached. You never can tell what she becomes tomorrow.

What will she become tomorrow Mr s*mp ?
The moment a woman knows she is better than you ..,...boom..she leaves and dump you
Re: No Matter How Deep You Love A Lady, Never Do These Five Things For Her by emetisuccess(m): 12:50pm On Feb 27
spiSeyi:

And you think that you are making sense, your mumu nor too much grin grin money is a visitor invest it while it is within your reach. Anyways nah body go tell you grin

Lol 😂😂, I don't give what I can't afford 😂😂.
Re: No Matter How Deep You Love A Lady, Never Do These Five Things For Her by Inyaky(f): 12:50pm On Feb 27
There are many women helping men as well but Nairaland always make it look like only men do things for women, if you have means to people do it either men or women

Help someone in need if you have the means and don't expect any pay back from them weather it's
your girl friend or boyfriend

1 Like

Re: No Matter How Deep You Love A Lady, Never Do These Five Things For Her by iLoveYouToo(m): 1:05pm On Feb 27
All these conditions ontop love?

That’s not love
Re: No Matter How Deep You Love A Lady, Never Do These Five Things For Her by Pat081: 1:10pm On Feb 27
Only a foolish man or woman will do all this for love and this should be no matter how deep a man or woman love themselves they should not do all this
Re: No Matter How Deep You Love A Lady, Never Do These Five Things For Her by Jomonix: 1:11pm On Feb 27
Some women are so nice you will overlook all the rules to make them happy.
Re: No Matter How Deep You Love A Lady, Never Do These Five Things For Her by luskysylver(m): 1:16pm On Feb 27
NO NEED FOR THIS AGAIN. 90% DON FALL VICTIM OF SOME OF THESE THINGS. MAYBE NOT ALL BUT SOME.
Re: No Matter How Deep You Love A Lady, Never Do These Five Things For Her by PointZerom: 1:20pm On Feb 27
Offpoint1:
grin When it comes to love, only experience can teach people sense.
Your advice is useless to any individual that has never fell victim and dumped.

If you can't do it for Amaka, Amara will sweep you off your feet and you'll do it for her.

Don't waste your time, experiences will do the trick. E get why dem say "love is blind" 😂

I am still regretting till date for training a girl and her senior sister stood against our wedding. I spent a lot to brush her up from sales girl to graduate yet another married her.

Hmmmm my heart bleeeeeds.

1 Like

Re: No Matter How Deep You Love A Lady, Never Do These Five Things For Her by Orlu13: 1:27pm On Feb 27
The SIMPs will never learn
Thank God dat I can never try such even tho d girl is an angel

Men guard ur riches jealousy
take care of ur family members first(including ur wife and children) bfr any stranger.
Re: No Matter How Deep You Love A Lady, Never Do These Five Things For Her by chuksjuve(m): 1:27pm On Feb 27
Different strokes for different folks .

Everyone will learn at the appropriate time..
Re: No Matter How Deep You Love A Lady, Never Do These Five Things For Her by Offpoint1: 1:31pm On Feb 27
PointZerom:

I am still regretting till date for training a girl and her senior sister stood against our wedding. I spent a lot to brush her up from sales girl to graduate yet another married her.

Hmmmm my heart bleeeeeds.
That's what I'm talking about, you've had first-hand experience, no matter who you meet, even she's an angel you can't repeat the same mistake again.
Re: No Matter How Deep You Love A Lady, Never Do These Five Things For Her by PointZerom: 1:36pm On Feb 27
Offpoint1:

That's what I'm talking about, you've had first-hand experience, no matter who you meet, even she's an angel you can't repeat the same mistake again.

Me give woman money again? Even my wife, the highest I did for her was sending recharge cards to her till we got Married.

If I tell you in full details what I spent on that girl you won't believe it.
Re: No Matter How Deep You Love A Lady, Never Do These Five Things For Her by SPAMBOX7: 1:41pm On Feb 27
Olachase:
I book one olosho online na my friend babe show up
Babe way my guy sponsor go school embarassed embarassed

She still get mind tell me say make I do wetin I won do say she no day do refund

That day I fear life

i told my guy about it the mumu say i won spoil their relationship.

that guy later die of HIV cry cry
You mean this story abi na cruise
Re: No Matter How Deep You Love A Lady, Never Do These Five Things For Her by Loneangel: 1:42pm On Feb 27
I did 2, 5 and all supports for 13yrs but I did all these for the wrong woman who will never appreciate anything and this same woman is the one who wants to destroy me for her own selfish reason and realised while I was always putting her in my plans but never had me in hers.

2 Likes

Re: No Matter How Deep You Love A Lady, Never Do These Five Things For Her by Offpoint1: 1:44pm On Feb 27
PointZerom:

Me give woman money again? Even my wife, the highest I did for her was sending recharge cards to her till we got Married.

If I tell you in full details what I spent on that girl you won't believe it.
😂 I understand boss... I got someone currently doing same.

Open a boutique worth 10m, rent 3 bedroom flat and currently sponsoring her in private uni... I just dey laugh am because I know the girl and her family are using him.
Re: No Matter How Deep You Love A Lady, Never Do These Five Things For Her by OgaTheTop2: 1:46pm On Feb 27
umbo:

What will she become tomorrow Mr s*mp ?
The moment a woman knows she is better than you ..,...boom..she leaves and dump you
I won't give a fvck if she leaves because no strings attached and I did what I do for humanity..
Re: No Matter How Deep You Love A Lady, Never Do These Five Things For Her by OgaTheTop2: 1:47pm On Feb 27
spiSeyi:

When last did you give to orphans if you want to venture into philanthropy do it were God will acknowledge it. There's no blessing attached to giving money to a 9ja babe who will use the money to pay her main BF billsgrin
You dont know the mouths I feed, so don't go there cheesy
Re: No Matter How Deep You Love A Lady, Never Do These Five Things For Her by Caramia2020(m): 1:59pm On Feb 27
It's because post like this that is y a lot of girls see relationship as paid job, how much is my allowance? My hair? Feeding money, I want to use iphone of 800k when she doesn't have 50k to add, taking up father responsibility when you don't any tangible investment. Indeed fools fall in love.
Re: No Matter How Deep You Love A Lady, Never Do These Five Things For Her by Karleb(m): 2:06pm On Feb 27
Nothing is wrong with empowering your wife with proper education or setting up a business or trade she knows for her.

For one, it's better and important to marry and an established or half established women. A graduate is preferable to a school certificate holder.

But a lot of guys just go about it the wrong way. You don't set up a girl that you want to marry, you set up your wife.

Reason is, you may lose your source of income in the future or even die, don't say over my dead body because life isn't predictable in many cases. If such happens, the wife and children will be in safe hands financially.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Matter How Deep You Love A Lady, Never Do These Five Things For Her by GenFunction: 2:15pm On Feb 27
EreluRoz:
So you'll be comfortable if a lady is doing all of the above for you? undecided

God created each gender for different purpose, stop trying to be or take the other gender role.
LOL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Matter How Deep You Love A Lady, Never Do These Five Things For Her by LostMyZeal(m): 2:19pm On Feb 27
daytona008:
Una go just Dey justify rubbish without context.

So if I am making millions and a lady is committed to me and her school fees is just a 100k or 200k or even 500k, which comes once in like 3 or 4 months I shouldn’t support her?

You all need to eradicate this “smart” relationship mindset.

If you love a woman/man and you are in a position to support them, do it with your whole heart! That is what love and partnership is, sacrifice. If it ends up not working out, good and fine, but make the best memory and enjoy the moment.

I can’t imagine a woman in my life and she is struggling and I would justify not supporting her with “What if she leaves”.

Not to brokeshame anybody, but most people with that kind of mentality are people who would take forever to make that kind of lean money again. How much is school fees in Nigeria? Abeg make una Dey try put context to these things. You are ruining other people’s beautiful relationships.

You're a MUMU man but e go soon clear for your eyes

2 Likes

Re: No Matter How Deep You Love A Lady, Never Do These Five Things For Her by spiSeyi: 2:30pm On Feb 27
OgaTheTop2:
You dont know the mouths I feed, so don't go there cheesy
Father of all nations do give away for Nlanders now grin
Re: No Matter How Deep You Love A Lady, Never Do These Five Things For Her by Pharaoh4rin(m): 2:30pm On Feb 27
I can pay the tuition fee of my enemy sef. Éducation? There's nothing on earth that can stop me from paying my girl's tf if she genuinely doesn't have. I once supported my ex with some money to complete her kidbro fee, and i was surprised she asked. They lost their parents to a car accident and their wicked uncles seized everything without a provision for their education.
So, stop giving use.less advice; advice that yourself cannot abide.

1 Like

Re: No Matter How Deep You Love A Lady, Never Do These Five Things For Her by spiSeyi: 2:32pm On Feb 27
emetisuccess:

Lol 😂😂, I don't give what I can't afford 😂😂.
It's not about what you can afford remember that money is a visitor and if you go broke 2day you are OYO. Meanwhile, if you feel like giving enter the street and help the poor
Re: No Matter How Deep You Love A Lady, Never Do These Five Things For Her by Chatflick(m): 2:33pm On Feb 27
EreluRoz:
Then no need for the relationship.

If you start being calculative and acting smart with your partner then it's best you go your seperate ways.

I don't even understand what you young people call relationship these days
Help me ask them. They just come online and spill nonsense these days.
Re: No Matter How Deep You Love A Lady, Never Do These Five Things For Her by PAQ(m): 2:34pm On Feb 27
I did all for her except numbers 3 & 4.

Fast forward to today, she is my wife & mother of my kids after 23yrs together & 13yrs of marriage (we tied the knot alil late). It hasnt been all rossy (no relationship is) but i have no regrets.

There are no laid down rules in relationships, what works for A will not work for B. Thats why i follow my heart, gutt instincts in making & taking decisions. Also why i dont go for counseling either, i face my problems. How can a man that has not taken my life's journey understand my problems?

1 Like

Re: No Matter How Deep You Love A Lady, Never Do These Five Things For Her by Caleycash(m): 2:37pm On Feb 27
EreluRoz:
Then no need for the relationship.

If you start being calculative and acting smart with your partner then it's best you go your seperate ways.

I don't even understand what you young people call relationship these days
What are you sacrificing as the woman is the major question!
Re: No Matter How Deep You Love A Lady, Never Do These Five Things For Her by Caleycash(m): 2:38pm On Feb 27
PROPEACE:
Many of the people saying "I will pay her school fees" will abandon their siblings and even parents and be screaming "nobody owes you anything" (wicked man's favourite slogan) whilst paying the fees of a strange woman.
No body owes you anything truly!
Re: No Matter How Deep You Love A Lady, Never Do These Five Things For Her by Oluwaseunomo: 2:41pm On Feb 27
Olachase:
I book one olosho online na my friend babe show up
Babe way my guy sponsor go school embarassed embarassed

She still get mind tell me say make I do wetin I won do say she no day do refund

That day I fear life

i told my guy about it the mumu say i won spoil their relationship.
Good riddance mumu people like him don't deserve to live

that guy later die of HIV cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Beautiful Bride Frowns On Her Wedding Day. Goes Viral / Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier & A Lawyer / The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.