Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,679 members, 7,816,780 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

No Matter How Deep You Love A Lady, Never Do These Five Things For Her - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Matter How Deep You Love A Lady, Never Do These Five Things For Her (63195 Views)

Men, 5 Things That Will Make A Lady Never To Forget You In Her Life / No Matter How Deep You Love A Girl, You Must Never Do These 6 Things For Her / Lady Never Expected This Reply When She Tweeted This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Matter How Deep You Love A Lady, Never Do These Five Things For Her by jaedswosh(m): 3:10pm On Feb 27
Na wa oh, Una no give me this update early oh embarassed , I paid a fraction of her school fees when she was in school from 300 - 500 level, paid for the whole of her project as her family no too hold but at least God gave me the strength to, Gave her monthly allowance after i decided she was the one i wanted to marry, she finished and after NYSC we got married in 2020, she is the mother of my beautiful daugthers and has been the backbone of our business if not i for don use all the money drink beer and business for don fold up since...... anyways i guess it doesnt apply to me sha, maybe i was lucky with the kind of girl i got or maybe we were just intentional towards each other cos everything was reciprocated.. She adjusted to my dreams and basically aligned hers to mine.... Assuming i get this update since i for no pay shishi for her school fees oh, make una no vex.......... Those saying till she becomes a wife you no fit do shishi, na lie.. watin you no fit do as BF if you get, you no go ever do am even when una marry.

Las las when you see woman wey worth am all this una falafolo go hide.

everybody dey form hardman for here, LOL.

i totally agree with the other points though but for that school fees and makinf certain compromises to make a relationship work, abeg!! if you have the means do it, e no go take shishi for your body and if the relationship work you self go feel good when you remember the sacrifices you made to get where you are with your woman.

As for my family, they are doing very well and i treat my mum like a queen, she doesnt lack cos my wife does a good work running the business . Una goodbye oh. who no get GF self or shishi to chop dey swear say e no fit pay school fees.. Watin person no go see for nairaland.

i dey come make i go show my wife this post make we laugh together cos i remember when i tell am say i go collect all the schoolfees i pay from her papa when dem give me list. . grin #HereTheycome
Re: No Matter How Deep You Love A Lady, Never Do These Five Things For Her by Jahwinaboy(m): 3:24pm On Feb 27
GoodSpirit:

Experience isn't the best teacher, you can learn from mistakes of others. I have learnt a lot through this means when it comes to these issues.
Mistakes are actually part of experience
Re: No Matter How Deep You Love A Lady, Never Do These Five Things For Her by Ramirezkhay(m): 3:26pm On Feb 27
cheesy

Na why E Dy always surprise Me as fights still Dy occur on Feb 14

grin
Offpoint1:
grin When it comes to love, only experience can teach people sense.
Your advice is useless to any individual that has never fell victim and dumped.

If you can't do it for Amaka, Amara will sweep you off your feet and you'll do it for her.

Don't waste your time, experiences will do the trick. E get why dem say "love is blind" 😂
Re: No Matter How Deep You Love A Lady, Never Do These Five Things For Her by Demigod22: 3:30pm On Feb 27
The only woman I will pay her fees is my daughter, niece, sister, cousin or if it has to rendering help generally. Girlfriend is a NO. I won't date an undergraduate.

Those points you listed above are valid points, there are many things I won't do for love.

Love is a death of duty. If I must be foolish in order to love, then may family love be the only love I found.
Re: No Matter How Deep You Love A Lady, Never Do These Five Things For Her by enemyofprogress: 3:38pm On Feb 27
OP thank you jare. Mynd44 shebi you don hear now?
Re: No Matter How Deep You Love A Lady, Never Do These Five Things For Her by dgagar(m): 3:41pm On Feb 27
Olachase:
I book one olosho online na my friend babe show up
Babe way my guy sponsor go school embarassed embarassed

She still get mind tell me say make I do wetin I won do say she no day do refund

That day I fear life

i told my guy about it the mumu say i won spoil their relationship.

Did you later do it?
that guy later die of HIV cry cry
Re: No Matter How Deep You Love A Lady, Never Do These Five Things For Her by Omoluyi(m): 3:57pm On Feb 27
Some people have the mind to help strangers who are in need. Helping your woman shouldn't be a question of whether the relationship will work out or not. If you have the power yo help anyone pls go ahead as long as you are sure the person you are helping is not taking the advantage of you.
Re: No Matter How Deep You Love A Lady, Never Do These Five Things For Her by damkin24(m): 4:05pm On Feb 27
EreluRoz:
Then no need for the relationship.

If you start being calculative and acting smart with your partner then it's best you go your seperate ways.

I don't even understand what you young people call relationship these days
So your own definition of relationship is to pay school fee. SMH
Re: No Matter How Deep You Love A Lady, Never Do These Five Things For Her by EreluRoz: 4:07pm On Feb 27
damkin24:

So your own definition of relationship is to pay school fee. SMH
Is this what you could make of my statement? undecided
Re: No Matter How Deep You Love A Lady, Never Do These Five Things For Her by emetisuccess(m): 4:18pm On Feb 27
spiSeyi:

It's not about what you can afford remember that money is a visitor and if you go broke 2day you are OYO. Meanwhile, if you feel like giving enter the street and help the poor

Okay boss, I understand. Thanks very much for the advice. I really appreciate 🙏🙏🙏🙏
I'll try and invest. Thanks very much. God bless u for the piece of advice.
Re: No Matter How Deep You Love A Lady, Never Do These Five Things For Her by PROPEACE: 4:36pm On Feb 27
Caleycash:
No body owes you anything truly!
Well, it is a wicked person's favourite quote truly! If you pay fees for a girlfriend and refuse to support your loved ones in need, you don't need me to tell you what you are.
Re: No Matter How Deep You Love A Lady, Never Do These Five Things For Her by GoodSpirit: 4:38pm On Feb 27
Jahwinaboy:
Mistakes are actually part of experience

That doesn't mean one has to make mistakes in order to learn just as the wording portrays which doesn't go well with me

I don't wait for mistakes, I avoid them but if they are inevitable then I learn from them. The way the dude out it is that you can't learn without been a casualty of that scenario, you don't have to pass though the furnace to know it is hot and can kill.

1 Like

Re: No Matter How Deep You Love A Lady, Never Do These Five Things For Her by PROPEACE: 4:41pm On Feb 27
Fiscus105:

So, if u see a strange person you cant do her favour.

Anyone you want to help, HE/SHE must reciprocate.
Not exactly what I am saying. As a matter of fact, I am saying the contrary. If a guy pays a girl's school fees and she decides to leave him and he finds the thing painful, then it means he is a fool. Just dash it and move on. And if a guy is very good at assisting babes but not his loved ones, God knows he is an idiot!
Re: No Matter How Deep You Love A Lady, Never Do These Five Things For Her by PROPEACE: 4:43pm On Feb 27
LalastiklaIa:

grin I feel somehow anytime I hear that slogan from anybody's mouth. Nobody owes you anything. grin

And most of these people that use that slogan attained the height they are in because someone helped them o. If their helper had thought that way of nobody owing u anything whether they will be where they are
grin Very popular slogan in Nigeria. How many of us will be alive today in this world if everyone we ever knew related with us on the basis of "nobody owes you anything"?
Re: No Matter How Deep You Love A Lady, Never Do These Five Things For Her by PROPEACE: 4:45pm On Feb 27
MEGAWATCH:

The young people you asked him to learn from, are they not the people who goes into marriage today and breakup next week?

Learning kor

Study nii!
The rules lined out by OP are timeless. So he should not come here claiming to be Methuselah, nobody care about his 969 years
Re: No Matter How Deep You Love A Lady, Never Do These Five Things For Her by Katcall: 4:46pm On Feb 27
NPFLADMIN:
6, Taking care of her bills(e.g rent, data, nepa bills, upkeep e.t.c.). I mean you can help out if you want. In fact you can take care of it all but NEVER EVER MAKE IT SEEM LIKE IT'S YOUR JOB! If you wan do am, do it willingly.
simp
Re: No Matter How Deep You Love A Lady, Never Do These Five Things For Her by Katcall: 4:50pm On Feb 27
EreluRoz:
So you'll be comfortable if a lady is doing all of the above for you? undecided

God created each gender for different purpose, stop trying to be or take the other gender role.
zzor, how you doing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Matter How Deep You Love A Lady, Never Do These Five Things For Her by Katcall: 4:51pm On Feb 27
Olachase:
I book one olosho online na my friend babe show up
Babe way my guy sponsor go school embarassed embarassed

She still get mind tell me say make I do wetin I won do say she no day do refund

That day I fear life

i told my guy about it the mumu say i won spoil their relationship.

that guy later die of HIV cry cry
did you fúck her
Re: No Matter How Deep You Love A Lady, Never Do These Five Things For Her by OgaTheTop2: 4:53pm On Feb 27
spiSeyi:

Father of all nations do give away for Nlanders now grin
For where? NLanders get caustic mouths, ah no dey do freebies for them cheesy
Re: No Matter How Deep You Love A Lady, Never Do These Five Things For Her by Olachase(m): 5:04pm On Feb 27
Katcall:
did you fúck her
are you working for minister of information 😁😁
Re: No Matter How Deep You Love A Lady, Never Do These Five Things For Her by CorrectionFLuid: 5:05pm On Feb 27
EreluRoz:

If you start being calculative and acting smart with your partner then it's best you go your seperate ways.

If the title mentioned "man and him" instead of "lady and her"... Even with the same content, I'm sure your submission would be different.
Re: No Matter How Deep You Love A Lady, Never Do These Five Things For Her by Caleycash(m): 5:11pm On Feb 27
PROPEACE:

Well, it is a wicked person's favourite quote truly! If you pay fees for a girlfriend and refuse to support your loved ones in need, you don't need me to tell you what you are.
And you think I will be that foolish to pay schools fees for a girlfriend not wife??, Godforbid!
Re: No Matter How Deep You Love A Lady, Never Do These Five Things For Her by Katcall: 5:28pm On Feb 27
Olachase:
are you working for minister of information 😁😁
just talk. you fúcked an infected hookup gal
Re: No Matter How Deep You Love A Lady, Never Do These Five Things For Her by Olachase(m): 5:36pm On Feb 27
Katcall:
just talk. you fúcked an infected hookup gal
this might be a true story at the same time it might be a friction
Re: No Matter How Deep You Love A Lady, Never Do These Five Things For Her by PROPEACE: 5:39pm On Feb 27
Caleycash:
And you think I will be that foolish to pay schools fees for a girlfriend not wife??, Godforbid!
grin grin cheesy
Re: No Matter How Deep You Love A Lady, Never Do These Five Things For Her by NairaMaster1(m): 6:03pm On Feb 27
EreluRoz:

It's because there are prostitutes all over for them. I don't see anything wrong in helping a girl in anyway.

They don't understand the term relationship. What they know is sex sex sex

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Matter How Deep You Love A Lady, Never Do These Five Things For Her by Respect11(m): 6:24pm On Feb 27
Olachase:
Why I go pay girl school fees in the first place, shé I be her papa ni

before you do anything crazy for her bro use ur head, Relationship no get refund ✌✌
You never jam love
Re: No Matter How Deep You Love A Lady, Never Do These Five Things For Her by Akposkiz: 7:00pm On Feb 27
True the first one is neccessary!
Re: No Matter How Deep You Love A Lady, Never Do These Five Things For Her by orumba(m): 7:19pm On Feb 27
Mugu no dey finish
Re: No Matter How Deep You Love A Lady, Never Do These Five Things For Her by onumadu: 7:56pm On Feb 27
Back in my uni days, I knew some guys who used to pay the school fees of their campus girlfriends first before they paid their own.
Whenever their parents gave them school fees, they first paid for their girlfriends, and went back to tell their parents that they lost the money. Parents being parent usually replaced the money.
I was young (late teens) but I could NEVER understand such behavior by these guys.
In fact that behavior used to traumatize me somethings when I thought about having male children later in life.
You see some male children eh ... even goats are better than them! shocked
A girl would NEVER do such for a guy.
This is why sometimes when I see people rejoicing that they had male children, I just laugh and think to myself "wait until they start doing woman business. That is when you know whether you have a son or a goat". grin
Re: No Matter How Deep You Love A Lady, Never Do These Five Things For Her by Pauliaette(m): 8:31pm On Feb 27
All these things are irrelevant now cos personally I don't care about woman or love for now. The state of hardship in the country is too much, I'm so scared.
Re: No Matter How Deep You Love A Lady, Never Do These Five Things For Her by ACE1010: 11:11pm On Feb 27
Olachase:
Why I go pay girl school fees in the first place, shé I be her papa ni

before you do anything crazy for her bro use ur head, Relationship no get refund ✌✌

Oil dey your head bro🤛👍✌️👌👌
One bottle of ALAMO BITTERS for you bro 🤛👍✌️👌

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Beautiful Bride Frowns On Her Wedding Day. Goes Viral / Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier & A Lawyer / The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.