Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

No Matter How Deep You Love A Lady, Never Do These Five Things For Her - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Matter How Deep You Love A Lady, Never Do These Five Things For Her (63199 Views)

Men, 5 Things That Will Make A Lady Never To Forget You In Her Life / No Matter How Deep You Love A Girl, You Must Never Do These 6 Things For Her / Lady Never Expected This Reply When She Tweeted This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Matter How Deep You Love A Lady, Never Do These Five Things For Her by Zyrac: 4:30am On Feb 28
emetisuccess:
Lol 🤣🤣 I can pay her school fees with no strings attached. That's just my ways of life. I don't care how much I give my girlfriend, I keep telling her once u are tired of the relationship, you are free to walkout. I love you doesn't mean I should subvert your decision. After all she didn't point me gun to the head to pay her fees. Na una dey take all these things serious, me I no send oo. I just believe you wasn't meant for me. Simple as that. Just live a simple life .

Cheerful giver. U need jam the one wey go use straw suck u
Re: No Matter How Deep You Love A Lady, Never Do These Five Things For Her by TheFinesseKid: 5:38am On Feb 28
PROPEACE:
Many of the people saying "I will pay her school fees" will abandon their siblings and even parents and be screaming "nobody owes you anything" (wicked man's favourite slogan) whilst paying the fees of a strange woman.
stupid men. Na this behaviour dey off me pass. No mind em

1 Like

Re: No Matter How Deep You Love A Lady, Never Do These Five Things For Her by PROPEACE: 9:18am On Feb 28
grin grin
TheFinesseKid:
stupid men. Na this behaviour dey off me pass. No mind em
Re: No Matter How Deep You Love A Lady, Never Do These Five Things For Her by FreeConCiencE: 9:44am On Feb 28
Olachase:
I book one olosho online na my friend babe show up
Babe way my guy sponsor go school embarassed embarassed

She still get mind tell me say make I do wetin I won do say she no day do refund

That day I fear life

i told my guy about it the mumu say i won spoil their relationship.

that guy later die of HIV cry cry

Did you later do wetin you wan do?
Re: No Matter How Deep You Love A Lady, Never Do These Five Things For Her by Peppysco: 9:51am On Feb 28
EreluRoz:
Then no need for the relationship.

If you start being calculative and acting smart with your partner then it's best you go your seperate ways.

I don't even understand what you young people call relationship these days

Na double mouth you get. About a week ago or so, a thread appeared about a guy that disrupted the wedding of a lady he sponsored to school and refused to marry him. There was nothing you didn't say to berate the guy for his actions. Now, guys are warning themselves against making same mistake again with this thread and you're here calling them out. What exactly do you and your Poverty Alleviation Relationship Scheme partners ( P.A.R.S) really want?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier & A Lawyer / The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES* / Obinna Chukwuma Weds Nkiru Emenike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.