Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,001 members, 7,814,413 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State (32503 Views)

Man Kills His Girlfriend And Dumps Her Body At Her Other Boyfriend's Place / 100-Year-Old Mother Killed By Her Son Over Palm Oil Proceeds In Osun / Brazilian Woman, Lesbian Lover Behead, Tear Joystick Of Son Over Simple Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by Truvelisback(m): 9:21pm On Feb 27
Teeklef:

Read which story,if there is abundance of food will he shoot his son with AK 47? An hungry man is an angry man bro.
No amount of hunger or anger would make me shoot my son(i mean my own blood). I won't even dare to use any harmful weapon like knife or cutlass at him, instead, i would rather punish him.

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by 007kjb: 9:22pm On Feb 27
Benwallt:

Therefore, the killing is justified. Agulu fraudster won't donate money or make pim about this. I am beginning to think that an Igbo man's life is worth close to nothing as Obi never shows concern when an Igbo life is cut short.

Why are u stupid?
Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by ElSudani: 9:22pm On Feb 27
CorrectionFLuid:

Have some shame. Daz all

And the folks who doesn't mind to sell their own kids or shoot them dead over food?
What advice do you have for them?

2 Likes

Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by Typing: 9:26pm On Feb 27
Redomi:
Hunger no dey east, epi n pa wa in the east ke, ka ma ri.

Hunger too much for here. Na Abia I dey now and I tell you that, people are suffering here. Most people can't afford to eat ones a day

8 Likes

Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by Stevedison(m): 9:26pm On Feb 27
Perfect example of bad parenting. Children raised by parents like this will likely grow up to become vagabonds. Imagine what a father did to his own son. Tueh!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by tonicyril: 9:27pm On Feb 27
AskNgige2:

Still yet Igbo is better than your clan..

That dead boy is far better than you being alive

Most u talk like ur father always grin grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by RenaissanceGuy: 9:27pm On Feb 27
jmoore:

Go and read the story. He took food without permission.
And you think the father would have shot him when the price of rice was still ₦20k/bag??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by Teeklef(m): 9:27pm On Feb 27
Truvelisback:
No amount of hunger or anger would make me shoot my son(i mean my own blood). I won't even dare to use any harmful weapon like knife or cutlass at him, instead, i would rather punish him.
Smile!!! That man would have utter such in the past but life happens. This life is unpredictable.
Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by Morphinne: 9:28pm On Feb 27
Ebi is now killing billionaires them grin grin
Forgive me Lord, I shouldn’t be laughing but this one offfff me grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by tonicyril: 9:29pm On Feb 27
jmoore:

grin grin grin

And he faya am bazuka without thinking twice when no be okete grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by Teeklef(m): 9:30pm On Feb 27
jmoore:

Go and read the story. He ate the last food in the house.

2 Likes

Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by Typing: 9:30pm On Feb 27
ObiORBiafra:
Is this real? There's no hunger in the East

Na there hunger dey pass

3 Likes

Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by PHAYOL81: 9:30pm On Feb 27
So sad a news. And in addition, some people were supporting a certain senator's call for gun legalisation, hope they're seeing the kind of news that would reign supreme as a result. Gunshot would just become easy tool of settling dispute and disagreements LEADING TO MORE CALAMITIES THAN IT'S MEANT TO SOLVE.

2 Likes

Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by Alliswell248: 9:34pm On Feb 27
Hunger dey sad east....

See what hunger has caused.....

Audio billionaires...

5 Likes

Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by Benwallt(m): 9:34pm On Feb 27
007kjb:

Why are u stupid?

You're stupidest. Una go chop una sef taya

5 Likes

Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by immortalcrown(m): 9:36pm On Feb 27
AskNgige2:
Still yet Igbo is better than your clan.. That dead boy is far better than you being alive
Your comment does not show you are better than I.

4 Likes

Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by Benwallt(m): 9:38pm On Feb 27
Truvelisback:

There's acute hunger in that satanic and cannibalistic society. The man's plan was to use the boy as meat.

3 Likes

Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by FashionCookie(f): 9:42pm On Feb 27
adamusuleiman2:
I am suprised no one has posted this picture yet.
I know what you are trying to do here. Rest grin

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by dammyz101(m): 9:42pm On Feb 27
Dis one tire me, tot de said Yorubas and hausas are trying but Igbos are laughing. Omo dis laugh go well oooo.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by deji17: 9:42pm On Feb 27
Eboes are going through a lot..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:42pm On Feb 27
Redomi:

grin
Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by amoreobansu: 9:44pm On Feb 27

2 Likes

Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by cardoctor(m): 9:44pm On Feb 27
What a cursed nation. We are surely doomed.
Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by Fearurcreeator: 9:46pm On Feb 27
adamusuleiman2:
I am suprised no one has posted this picture yet.
People wey no gbadun

2 Likes

Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by maasoap(m): 9:46pm On Feb 27
Is that not South East? grin grin grin
I thought they are all making money from this hyperinflation caused by Tinubu’s policies because they are all businessmen selling their goods at abnormally high prices and making killer gains everyday. I thought ebi npawa is south west and northern thing only. What really happened that could make a father killed his own son? Definitely not food as reported

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:46pm On Feb 27
EreluRoz:
Sad, I think he's mentally unstable.

I thought they say Igbos node hungry... Cos na Dem vote patriotically for obi while Yorubas are bigots even when tinubu APC didn't win overwhelmingly in Yoruba Land unlike LP that won South East hands down

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by Benwallt(m): 9:47pm On Feb 27
AskNgige2:

Still yet Igbo is better than your clan..

That dead boy is far better than you being alive

Your comment smacks of poverty and hunger. The poverty and hunger ravaging you is Hydra headed.

Poverty and hunger of good English Language

Poverty and hunger of food

Poverty and hunger of madness

Still yet? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. You're a goner.

Note; you can't use still and yet together in a sentence. It's either you use 'still' or 'yet'.

Sign of acute hunger. Have you eaten today? Please, don't gun your parents down o

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by Putindbutt: 9:47pm On Feb 27
jmoore:

Lol, do you know the meaning of last portion?. the boy don throw the whole family into hunger, baba kukuma kill am join.

3 Likes

Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by Segzy19: 9:48pm On Feb 27
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Redomi:
Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by Yemi7up: 9:48pm On Feb 27
Redomi:
KΓ² possible ni East.

2 Likes

Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by Segzy19: 9:49pm On Feb 27
Ahaaa! Make I no talk because of the bias naoraland moderator. Very one-sided

Enugurangers:
My brothers from the east have gone mute. If this was in Ogun state or Katsina state, they would have invaded this thread with ebi npawa nonsense. When you live in a glass house, don't throw stones.

4 Likes

Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by Putindbutt: 9:50pm On Feb 27
Anatolia:
The people who voted this clueless government deserve all the hardship that comes from the policies of this government. It is unfortunate that those voted otherwise will still suffer because of the foolishness of their fellow countrymen.
Those who voted otherwise will still suffer?, how?.. But suffer no fit reach southeast na.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Abia Commissioner Allegedly Rapes 11 Year Old Housemaid To Death / Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In The US By His Lover's Ex (Photo) / Bus Driver Lies Under His Bus As Conductor Strips Unclad To Avoide Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.