Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State (32548 Views)

Man Kills His Girlfriend And Dumps Her Body At Her Other Boyfriend's Place / 100-Year-Old Mother Killed By Her Son Over Palm Oil Proceeds In Osun / Brazilian Woman, Lesbian Lover Behead, Tear Joystick Of Son Over Simple Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by Goodlady(f): 9:08pm On Feb 27
Ahhhhh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by Benwallt(m): 9:08pm On Feb 27
sammyuche:
You have been posting all sorts of negative news about abia state ever since the commission of the power project . You think your life will progress? Bitter soul

What has jeeomentlik pawa prant got to do with a man gunning down his son over food? No correlation.

Una go cry taya. Hand dey meet una

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by Truvelisback(m): 9:08pm On Feb 27
ElSudani:

Hmmm...Where did you see anger in the story?
Read the story again.
Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by commoditiesnig: 9:08pm On Feb 27
Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by ElSudani: 9:09pm On Feb 27
Truvelisback:
Read the story again.

You don't get it, do you? Someone shot his own son over food and you are saying it was anger! Are you serious?

5 Likes

Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by 2mch(m): 9:09pm On Feb 27
descartes400:

I'm business minded my friend because money on my mind..the garden space you mentioned to plant all those crops will fetch me a story building of self contain to rent out to oloshos tongue
When hunger strike you will eat the Olosho or they eat you first.

4 Likes

Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by AriyaTV: 9:09pm On Feb 27
jmoore:
This is anger. Has nothing to do with hunger.
To bury his son will cost him more than a plate of rice.

U don dey shift post. If this had happened in Yoruba land would say thesame. You go don dey shout " Ebi npawa".

For your info....an hungry man is an angry man.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by commoditiesnig: 9:09pm On Feb 27
EreluRoz:
Sad, I think he's mentally unstable.

I think so too.. This isn't normal!
Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by Honestically: 9:10pm On Feb 27
I thought that the hardship and hunger is not affecting that region(east), because I have been watching people making videos while eating and drinking claiming that the hardship and hunger in the country is not affecting their region.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by CorrectionFLuid: 9:12pm On Feb 27
ElSudani:

What arrant nonsense. Bottom line, hunger drove him insane to the point of killing his own son.

Una no dey shame dey indict your clueless jagaban. There's hunger everywhere caused by Tinubus maladministration.
Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by Teeklef(m): 9:12pm On Feb 27
Truvelisback:
Read the story again.
Read which story,if there is abundance of food will he shoot his son with AK 47? An hungry man is an angry man bro.

6 Likes

Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by CorrectionFLuid: 9:12pm On Feb 27
Honestically:
I thought that the hardship and hunger is not affecting that region, because I have been watching people making videos while eating and drinking claiming that the hardship and hunger in the country is not affecting their region.

There's hunger everywhere caused by Tinubus maladministration.
Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by Truvelisback(m): 9:13pm On Feb 27
jmoore:
The Story of Esau and Jacob just flashed into my mind. grin The angry foolish man valued his small portion of food than the life of his son.

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by Kobicove(m): 9:13pm On Feb 27
jmoore:

If it has nothing to do with hunger then what caused it? angry

2 Likes

Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by Benwallt(m): 9:14pm On Feb 27
007kjb:
Chai maybe his son is a stubborn type that doesn't wanna do anything in the house and to help himself

Therefore, the killing is justified. Agulu fraudster won't donate money or make pim about this. I am beginning to think that an Igbo man's life is worth close to nothing as Obi never shows concern when an Igbo life is cut short.

6 Likes

Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by ElSudani: 9:14pm On Feb 27
CorrectionFLuid:

Una no dey shame dey indict your clueless jagaban. There's hunger everywhere caused by Tinubus maladministration.

If I hear you say "everywhere" again!

5 Likes

Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by adecz: 9:14pm On Feb 27
Well-done Tinubu

Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by Benwallt(m): 9:14pm On Feb 27
Truvelisback:
The Story of Esau and Jacob just flashed into my mind. grin The angry foolish man valued his small portion of food than the life of his son.

Hunger Na your mate?

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by AskNgige2: 9:15pm On Feb 27
immortalcrown:
I am not happy about it.

But it should teach misguided Igbo people a lesson. They were busy shouting "Igbo people are not complaining". Now, this incident has proven that Igbo people are also feeling the heat.

Meanwhile, Jennyclay is excited about this news.

Still yet Igbo is better than your clan..

That dead boy is far better than you being alive
Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by Pristine664: 9:15pm On Feb 27
Goodvibes007:

They said they are not hungry so there governors have ignored them. When others were protesting they were mocking them while they keep suffering in silence.

This person is so intelligent. Captured it so well.

2 Likes

Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by gosmoney(m): 9:15pm On Feb 27
I think dey say dem get money say dem no dey ungary and dem wunt join protest den why killing dem self for just food 🤣🤣🤣

3 Likes

Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by jmoore(m): 9:15pm On Feb 27
AriyaTV:

U don dey shift post. If this had happened in Yoruba land would say thesame. You go don dey shout " Ebi npawa".

For your info....an hungry man is an angry man.
The person that died was the one hungry.
Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by gosmoney(m): 9:17pm On Feb 27
Redomi:
Hunger no dey east, epi n pa wa in the east ke, ka ma ri.
🤣🤣🤣🤣 arwun werey🤣🤣🤣

3 Likes

Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by jmoore(m): 9:18pm On Feb 27
Kobicove:

If it has nothing to do with hunger then what caused it? angry
Go and read the story. He took food without permission.
Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by CorrectionFLuid: 9:18pm On Feb 27
ElSudani:

If I hear you say "everywhere" again!

Have some shame. Daz all
Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by lapintoz: 9:18pm On Feb 27
Na Tinubu cause am
Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by Pristine664: 9:18pm On Feb 27
EreluRoz:
Stop been tribalistic, a life is lost here.

I understand. So sorry, Billionaire's life for that matter.

6 Likes

Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by Anatolia: 9:18pm On Feb 27
The people who voted this clueless government deserve all the hardship that comes from the policies of this government. It is unfortunate that those voted otherwise will still suffer because of the foolishness of their fellow countrymen.
Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by Lanre1st(m): 9:19pm On Feb 27
That part of the world is insane

2 Likes

Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by seunayantokun(m): 9:20pm On Feb 27
In Abia, son kills man for prosperity.
In Abia, man kills son because of poverty.
In Abia, are those murderers under a satanic spell?
Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by Melonsmasher: 9:20pm On Feb 27
jmoore:
A hungry man is an angry man.. You might not know how hard it took him to put up a pot of rice and how long he planned to manage it.
Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by Pristine664: 9:21pm On Feb 27
CluelessMODS:

Surprisingly the owner of the forum is Yoruba.... anyways some people are not true born.

That boy is the worst Yoruba man alive... His type is the reason they call Yorubas cowards. 70% of his mods currently are Obidients.

Terrible insult on Wole Soyinka, Baba Adeboye etc are allowed on NL but Seun and his mods will ban you for 5 years if you insult Obi.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Saved Man From Jungle Justice In Imo (Photos) / Man, Mother, Girlfriend Jailed For Internet Fraud In Asaba / Gunmen Kidnap David Onoja In Kogi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.