Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,568 members, 7,816,393 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

What Food Do You Consider Overhyped In Terms Of Taste? (picture) - Food (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Food Do You Consider Overhyped In Terms Of Taste? (picture) (22490 Views)

What Food Can You Eat Everyday And Not Get Tired? / What Food Items Are Taboo In Your Traditional Nigerian Culture? / Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Food Do You Consider Overhyped In Terms Of Taste? (picture) by mariahAngel(f): 3:09pm On Mar 01
leathalbeast:
do I even know ? apart from eating rice banku, Kenney, beans, dont really know the rest o

You mean you've never eaten moi-moi? You guys are missing a lot o.

Okay. What about akara?
See picture below.

Re: What Food Do You Consider Overhyped In Terms Of Taste? (picture) by Emu4life(m): 4:19pm On Mar 01
Anijay1212:
You were scammed. It is one of the best and one of the most nutritious soups ever. cool cool cool
So I was told. Never again
Re: What Food Do You Consider Overhyped In Terms Of Taste? (picture) by Exceed15: 4:25pm On Mar 01
Pizza
Re: What Food Do You Consider Overhyped In Terms Of Taste? (picture) by Dagger111(m): 4:32pm On Mar 01
longetivity:
Sharwarma angry

God bless you! I do vomit that stuff whenever i try eating it. So irritating.
Re: What Food Do You Consider Overhyped In Terms Of Taste? (picture) by leathalbeast: 4:48pm On Mar 01
mariahAngel:

You mean you've never eaten moi-moi? You guys are missing a lot o.

Okay. What about akara?
See picture below.
akara and puff is normal thing o, I eat it once in a while
Re: What Food Do You Consider Overhyped In Terms Of Taste? (picture) by Topman7: 5:29pm On Mar 01
Beans
Oha soup
Fried yam
Boiled yam
Okpa
Pizza
Chicken suya
Jollof rice
Fried rice
Gizzard
Liver
Meat pie
Eba
Re: What Food Do You Consider Overhyped In Terms Of Taste? (picture) by Babs2424(m): 6:39pm On Mar 01
obiekunie01:
Ewedu!

the most hyped useless food i have ever taste.

the look is NOT APPEALING!

the taste is DISDUSTING! NYAMMAA!

i will never ever ever put that food in my mouth ever ever again!

DISCLAIMER: I don't mean it as a disrespect any persons or group.
this days I look at ewedu inside pot immediately I lost appetite
Re: What Food Do You Consider Overhyped In Terms Of Taste? (picture) by ericmor: 8:14pm On Mar 01
leathalbeast:
you are very Stup1d , banku is better than your eba.

See how you have finally disgrace yourself, public nuisance
Re: What Food Do You Consider Overhyped In Terms Of Taste? (picture) by Henrypraise: 9:16pm On Mar 01
Ogiame:
That would be Ewedu.. (No disrespect to my SW brothers and sisters)

My ex so over hyped it any time we talk on the phone... So, I decided to try it out. She invited me to their house so I can confirm the hype.

Her mom has already prepared it before my coming, so it was straight to the dinning table.

Amala was very smooth, as it slides it's way down my throat, but the soup, just didn't see the hype. Na the many meat wey surround the soup I just deal with.

But their “Ewa Goyin” is world class and deserves all the hype

I would have agreed ewedu is over hyped, maybe in looks, but if you struggle with ulcer and big Tommy, you will understand why people love ewedu. After eating ewedu, my stomach feels very suiting at the areas where I get ulcer pains...
Re: What Food Do You Consider Overhyped In Terms Of Taste? (picture) by Yashita: 9:42pm On Mar 01
Bread and butter. The thing dey always do me like I'm eating only bread
Re: What Food Do You Consider Overhyped In Terms Of Taste? (picture) by Tallesty1(m): 6:10am On Mar 02
folake4u:

I kuku Nor dey drink am.

Respect kwa? Make I hear word.

I don't rate it. Other people were mentioning fried rice (which is my fave food by the way) but I didn't attack them because I'm a child of God. kiss
But ordinary garri, you want to come for my head. undecided

You people are having sex? (Does sign of the cross). tongue
Food and sex are different issues sha.

I don't eat/like amala, fufu, wheat, semovita. I eat eba and pounded yam.
Nwa Chineke indeed.

Not talking about food in general, just garri. They are not the same, but the hunger for both is alike. Also, the feeling you get when you have garri mixed in cold water with milk/honey, sugar, coconut, etc. in your mouth is orgasmic. nof said.

You like the king of food, so you are good.

You like honey much?
Re: What Food Do You Consider Overhyped In Terms Of Taste? (picture) by folake4u(f): 6:39am On Mar 02
Tallesty1:
Nwa Chineke indeed.

Not talking about food in general, just garri. They are not the same, but the hunger for both is alike. Also, the feeling you get when you have garri mixed in cold water with milk/honey, sugar, coconut, etc. in your mouth is orgasmic. nof said.

You like the king of food, so you are good.

You like honey much?

Wo!

Y'all should keep drinking your garri, I rather eat it in eba form.

Which one is king of food? Pounded yam?

Yeah, I like honey.
Re: What Food Do You Consider Overhyped In Terms Of Taste? (picture) by Tallesty1(m): 6:41am On Mar 02
folake4u:

Wo!

Y'all should keep drinking your garri, I rather eat it in eba form.

Which one is king of food? Pounded yam?

Yeah, I like honey.
Yup.

Poundo is the king.

Cool.
Re: What Food Do You Consider Overhyped In Terms Of Taste? (picture) by folake4u(f): 6:42am On Mar 02
Tallesty1:
Yup.

Poundo is the king.

Cool.

Oh alright then.

1 Like

Re: What Food Do You Consider Overhyped In Terms Of Taste? (picture) by donhils: 9:32pm On Mar 02
Ukwa (breadfruits) for me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Boil Beans Quicker / 8 Best Chinese Restaurants In Abuja / A Rookie Guide To Cooking Premium Nigerian Stew (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.