Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,142 members, 7,845,782 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

What's Your Passion/interest? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Passion/interest? (2223 Views)

Ladies!!! Why Do You Hate Short Guys With Passion? / Why Every Lady Must Stand By Her Man To Pursue His Passion?the Banky.w Story / :o (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Passion/interest? by tonia2000(f): 8:58am On Sep 26, 2007
Whatevr its ok.cheers wink
Re: What's Your Passion/interest? by mouna(f): 3:58pm On Feb 25, 2008
Cigerattes and living leaving a simple life.
Re: What's Your Passion/interest? by almondjoy(f): 5:08pm On Feb 25, 2008
Hangin' out in ma basement--making remixes of all kinds of music with ma part time DJ of a boyfriend. cool

Or just get head to the games room and take a seat playing video games with them rug rats on saturday evenings when I am off from Nairaland! cool
Re: What's Your Passion/interest? by Nautillus(m): 5:47pm On Feb 25, 2008
almondjoy:

Hangin' out in ma basement--making remixes of all kinds of music with ma part time DJ of a boyfriend of mine. cool

Or just get head to the games room and take a seat playing video games with them rug rats on saturday evenings when I am off from Nairaland! cool
WOW!!! just toooooo coooll.

DJayin' is also my thing, got my wheels 10 months ago and can't seem to ever get enough
Re: What's Your Passion/interest? by almondjoy(f): 6:01pm On Feb 25, 2008
Nautillus:

WOW!!! just toooooo coooll.

DJayin' is also my thing, got my wheels 10 months ago and can't seem to ever get enough

Yessssssssssssssssssir! A very good way to relax I tell you. Sheer fun!

Thanks to BOSE! cool
Re: What's Your Passion/interest? by kellyjoe3(m): 11:06am On Feb 26, 2008
i jest love muzik grin
Re: What's Your Passion/interest? by powerofmap(m): 2:18am On Mar 04, 2008
Writing, music and living life to its fullness
Re: What's Your Passion/interest? by Nobody: 2:45am On Mar 04, 2008
tennis, volleyball, music, watching Crimetv, reading, anything mathematical, love to start sth i can't do so i can ask for help and then understand it, walking, debating, holding babies and taking care of them, rearranging things smiley cheesy grin
Re: What's Your Passion/interest? by Nobody: 3:15am On Mar 04, 2008
singing, listening to music, car rides tongue, reading novels, writing stories,
Re: What's Your Passion/interest? by ariblaze(m): 5:05am On Mar 04, 2008
mouna:

Cigerattes and living leaving a simple life.

we are kindred spirits, ::::::::::::::with respect to nicotine

cant remember any memorable happenings in my life for the past 15years that i dint have a stick lite,either then or give or take 10minutes from that period.

well my life aint so simple

traction on a kawasaki ninja is such a thrill

read books a whole lot,

and before i forget spewing controversies grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gave My Life To Christ,my Girlfriend Of 4yrs Says No Way Out. / Birthday Gift 4 My Fiance / Am In Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.