Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Guys Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of Fine Female? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of Fine Female? (1688 Views)

Guys, Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of A Babe Or Chick? / Ladies Can U Date A Guy Who Drink Garrrrri? / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

Re: Guys Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of Fine Female? by MrCork: 2:44pm On Mar 01
Mcslize:

Very obvious. Na one mumu small boy. From his write up, you will know. He should be between 20-25.

U shold be ashame drinking garrrrri in front of women...are u a driver sir?..juss askin? angry
Re: Guys Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of Fine Female? by Mcslize: 2:56pm On Mar 01
MrCork:

U shold be ashame drinking garrrrri in front of women...are u a driver sir?..juss askin? angry

I drink Garri with peak milk and groundnuts. Can I tell you it's very sweet? Be yourself young man and stop disgracing us.

Roll with real homies and learn what being a confident man is. It's one of the things that make women Hot. A man that is confident and do his things his own way, is one of the attributes that turns women on.

Even if you want to form, come on, don't form for a woman. They will chop you clean mouth and still go and fvck your confident homie right in your bed room.

Forming? Don't do that shit. It sucks badly!
Re: Guys Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of Fine Female? by Mcslize: 3:05pm On Mar 01
MrCork:

Come and join me. This tastes so yummy with enough peak milk. Show me the girl you want me to form for with this nice combination. You must be stupid MrCrok.

Re: Guys Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of Fine Female? by MrCork: 3:41pm On Mar 01
Mcslize:

Come and join me. This tastes so yummy with enough peak milk. Show me the girl you want me to form for with this nice combination. You must be stupid MrCrok.

Son i cant join u coz am not sufarrring...am a Londoner from London. Shame on u for eaten pooor man food in front of a chick. U definitely not a Nigerian. Immigration should export u!!!(no oofencsece) angry
Re: Guys Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of Fine Female? by MrCork: 3:46pm On Mar 01
Mcslize:

I drink Garri with peak milk and groundnuts. Can I tell you it's very sweet? Be yourself young man and stop disgracing us.

Roll with real homies and learn what being a confident man is. It's one of the things that make women Hot. A man that is confident and do his things his own way, is one of the attributes that turns women on.

Even if you want to form, come on, don't form for a woman. They will chop you clean mouth and still go and fvck your confident homie right in your bed room.

Forming? Don't do that shit. It sucks badly!

To help u...u take women to restorant...cinema..movie...skiing..ice skating.....u dont take a woman out to drink garrrrrri.
Brother u shold be arrrrested embarasssing nigeria. Can u drink garrrrri in front of white woman? angry

Re: Guys Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of Fine Female? by superintendents(m): 3:49pm On Mar 01
MrCork:

To help u...u take women to restorant...cinema..movie...skiing..ice skating.....u dont take a woman out to drink garrrrrri.
Brother u shold be arrrrested embarasssing nigeria. Can u drink garrrrri in front of white woman? angry
MrCork

Re: Guys Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of Fine Female? by MrCork: 4:11pm On Mar 01
superintendents:
MrCork

But why are this young mans chassin women when garrrri is all they can aford...& thdn they say they hav the odasity to drink garrrrri in front of babe.....some people need help. I swaaar!(no oofencse) angry
Re: Guys Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of Fine Female? by superintendents(m): 4:15pm On Mar 01
MrCork:

But why are this young mans chassin women when garrrri is all they can aford...& thdn they say they hav the odasity to drink garrrrri in front of babe.....some people need help. I swaaar!(no oofencse) angry
MrCork why you dey reason those guys,

you think who wants to drink garrrrrri in front of his babe is psychological okk..

No now

Re: Guys Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of Fine Female? by Mcslize: 4:44pm On Mar 01
MrCork:

Why won't I drink Garri in front of a white woman? I want to promote my culture to that damn white woman you want to form for. They will like it.

White women love learning. They will like to know what Garri is made of and won't mind having a taste. Come off it. Don't form for any woman or do things to please women.

Do things to please yourself. Put yourself first before any woman who is not your blood.
Re: Guys Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of Fine Female? by Mcslize: 4:45pm On Mar 01
MrCork:

Son i cant join u coz am not sufarrring...am a Londoner from London. Shame on u for eaten pooor man food in front of a chick. U definitely not a Nigerian. Immigration should export u!!!(no oofencsece) angry

grin mad man. Woman wrapper.
Re: Guys Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of Fine Female? by immortalcrown(m): 4:45pm On Mar 01
MrCork:
ermm Technicaly u are not real..u are pooor sir!!!(no oofencsece) angry
You need to have your brain examined for insinuating that whoever takes Garri in the presence of people is poor. Another reason to examine your brain is that simple English is hard for you to understand. I used "want" and "afford" in my comment.

A rich man that can afford something better than Garri but does not pretend will take Garri if Garri is what he wants at a moment. A poor man who wants something else but can't afford it and does not pretend will take Garri. The point is that the rich man or the poor man in this case is real.

A rich man who is not real will go against his want just to please observers. A poor man who is very hungry and needs Garri but lives a fake life will reject Garri in the presence of people. This is the meaning of my comment.
Re: Guys Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of Fine Female? by Rickmann: 5:50pm On Mar 01
MrCork:
M.O.D...FRONT PAGE PLEASE!!

Please advise? (no oofencsece) angry

I no lap any body come this world o. If that's what I have, I'll
Drink it with all pleasure.
Re: Guys Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of Fine Female? by MrCork: 5:53pm On Mar 01
immortalcrown:
You need to have your brain examined for insinuating that whoever takes Garri in the presence of people is poor. Another reason to examine your brain is that simple English is hard for you to understand. I used "want" and "afford" in my comment.

A rich man that can afford something better than Garri but does not pretend will take Garri if Garri is what he wants at a moment. A poor man who wants something else but can't afford it and does not pretend will take Garri. The point is that the rich man or the poor man in this case is real.

A rich man who is not real will go against his want just to please observers. A poor man who is very hungry and needs Garri but lives a fake life will reject Garri in the presence of people. This is the meaning of my comment.

^^^^ ther u go.angry pooor people.
So u angry wit me becozz u rada drink garrrrrri in front of chicks inted of woooing them..dont u people have shame?
. Bro am a Londoner...if u try dat rubbbbbishhh hear in London..they will depot u on express!!!(no oofencse) angry
Re: Guys Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of Fine Female? by immortalcrown(m): 5:56pm On Mar 01
MrCork:
^^^^ ther u go.angry pooor people.
So u angry wit me becozz u rada drink garrrrrri in front of chicks inted of woooing them..dont u people have shame?
. Bro am a Londoner...if u try dat rubbbbbishhh hear in London..they will depot u on express!!!(no oofencse) angry
You are in London does not mean you are wise. Nothing is shameful about soaking Garri in the presence of a fine girl, unless you stole the Garri or previously claimed you don't soak Garri. A Londoner that doesn't understand the functions of "want" and "afford" in a sentence. A Londoner that sees correction as a manifestation of anger.
Re: Guys Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of Fine Female? by SkengRay: 6:13pm On Mar 01
Pecknarm Boy. You Don too old for all these shenanigans grin
Re: Guys Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of Fine Female? by MrCork: 6:17pm On Mar 01
immortalcrown:
You are in London does not mean you are wise. Nothing is shameful about soaking Garri in the presence of a fine girl, unless you stole the Garri or previously claimed you don't soak Garri. A Londoner that doesn't understand the functions of "want" and "afford" in a sentence. A Londoner that sees correction as a manifestation of anger.

Son we dont hav poooor people food hear in London & we dont drink garrrrrri. We eat pizzzza.technically this mean i can easily take yor woman any day...all i need to do is juss buy her chicken n chip...AND SHE MINE!!!!(((REAL TALK))) angry
Re: Guys Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of Fine Female? by MrCork: 6:19pm On Mar 01
Mcslize:

Why won't I drink Garri in front of a white woman? I want to promote my culture to that damn white woman you want to form for. They will like it.

White women love learning. They will like to know what Garri is made of and won't mind having a taste. Come off it. Don't form for any woman or do things to please women.

Do things to please yourself. Put yourself first before any woman who is not your blood.

^^^^this r the kinda people disgrasing nigeria & africa..drinking garrrrri in front of white woman.shame on you sir. U should be arrrrrested for embarassssing Nigeria!!!( how sad) angry
Re: Guys Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of Fine Female? by akeeng: 6:31pm On Mar 01
superintendents:
MrCork

laylay

Re: Guys Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of Fine Female? by akeeng: 6:34pm On Mar 01
But honestly, what is garri? Must be some animal food. Ewwwww. God forbid garri
Re: Guys Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of Fine Female? by immortalcrown(m): 6:49pm On Mar 01
MrCork:
Son we dont hav poooor people food hear in London & we dont drink garrrrrri. We eat pizzzza.technically this mean i can easily take yor woman any day...all i need to do is juss buy her chicken n chip...AND SHE MINE!!!!(((REAL TALK))) angry
You have not proven that your brain doesn't need to be examined.
Re: Guys Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of Fine Female? by MrCork: 6:56pm On Mar 01
immortalcrown:
You have not proven that your brain doesn't need to be examined.

Son..if u have brain,u will stop eatin garrrrri in from of women...u will no its embarrassing
So...please go n learn how to eat pizzzza...we London big boys roll wit pizzzzza..not garrrrrri. Hav u beeentoLondon??.goat!!(no oofencsece) angry
Re: Guys Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of Fine Female? by immortalcrown(m): 7:05pm On Mar 01
MrCork:
Son..if u have brain,u will stop eatin garrrrri in from of women...u will no its embarrassing
So...please go n learn how to eat pizzzza...we London big boys roll wit pizzzzza..not garrrrrri. Hav u beeentoLondon(no oofencsece) undecided
Your brain needs to be examined since you couldn't understand simple English spoken by someone you consider brainless.
Re: Guys Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of Fine Female? by Englishisamust: 7:18pm On Mar 01
Mcslize:

Boss this guy dey whine, he is just looking for a cheap attention grin grin grin. You don't need to waste your energy on him. I'm very sure he knows the right thing do. He just decided to behave like a fool to get the cheap attention he is looking for
Re: Guys Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of Fine Female? by Englishisamust: 7:19pm On Mar 01
MrCork:

So...please go n learn how to eat pizzzza...we London big boys roll wit pizzzzza..not garrrrrri. Hav u beeentoLondon(no oofencsece) undecided

Re: Guys Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of Fine Female? by MrCork: 8:35pm On Mar 01
immortalcrown:
Your brain needs to be examined since you couldn't understand simple English spoken by someone you consider brainless.

U clearly sufffarrrin from garrrrri coz all u been doin all day is cusssin..u muss be hungry. Please..for the sake of Nigerian.quit chewing garrrrri in presence of women.it show u aint gots class.
Infact send me yor account nomba.THANK ME LATER!!!! angry
Re: Guys Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of Fine Female? by Brandiebird: 8:43pm On Mar 01
Nvm. Mad people πŸ˜Άβ€πŸŒ«οΈ
Re: Guys Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of Fine Female? by pansophist(m): 9:51pm On Mar 01
You mean a fine female that will light her candle from my body abi?

She will explain to me if she does not fart.

I will use my hand and eat amala in her presence, and break the chicken bones with my teeth. If she like, make she comot, her loss.

Re: Guys Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of Fine Female? by SuperOnyi: 12:27am On Mar 02
Snowx:
From this..I can deduce that OP is not more than 22years

I'm surprised nobody knows Mrcork here grin.

Re: Guys Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of Fine Female? by bayooz(m): 12:29am On Mar 02
I can drink garri anywhere, and in anybody's presence.

Re: Guys Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of Fine Female? by 9japride(m): 4:13am On Mar 02
MrCork:
M.O.D...FRONT PAGE PLEASE!!

Please advise? (no oofencsece) angry
[color=#006600][/color]

Guy you are funny. It's only a simp that won't be able to drink garri Infront of a fine female. Check out all the guys beautiful ladies love, they are all true to themselves and have bad guy traits. Them no send anybody.
Young guys please don't ever feel ashamed to be your true self. Ladies hate weak men.
Re: Guys Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of Fine Female? by nigeriansamurai(m): 5:25am On Mar 02
Yes o me and me babe dey enjoy garri, even at my office i have introduced people to the wiring of beans and garri (one of my favorite meal combos) steadily and even the babes dey follow chop am. If you make a fool out of yourself and stay hungry, na the girl wey dey find who em go beg go deliever you? Or abi if you form finish em dey certain say you go smash am?
Re: Guys Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of Fine Female? by nigeriansamurai(m): 5:34am On Mar 02
MrCork:

lmao

On Heat Or Starved? / looks / Am A Seeker And My Confessor Dont Want To Confess Me!

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49