Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,918 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Guys Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of Fine Female? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of Fine Female? (1683 Views)

Guys, Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of A Babe Or Chick? / Ladies Can U Date A Guy Who Drink Garrrrri? / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

Re: Guys Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of Fine Female? by MrCork: 2:23pm On Mar 02
nigeriansamurai:
Yes o me and me babe dey enjoy garri, even at my office i have introduced people to the wiring of beans and garri (one of my favorite meal combos) steadily and even the babes dey follow chop am. If you make a fool out of yourself and stay hungry, na the girl wey dey find who em go beg go deliever you? Or abi if you form finish em dey certain say you go smash am?

Can you chop garrrrri infront of a lightskin woman like WUMI2017 or half cast chick like mamagee3?...if yes the u a disgrase to all men ....especially we londoners if thou u never beeento london & u aint one of us innnnnit. Do u even no wot innnnit mean?!(no oofencse) angry
Re: Guys Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of Fine Female? by nigeriansamurai(m): 3:05pm On Mar 02
MrCork:

Can you chop garrrrri infront of a lightskin woman like WUMI2017 or half cast chick like mamagee3?...if yes the u a disgrase to all men ....especially we londoners if thou u never beeento london & u aint one of us innnnnit. Do u even no wot innnnit mean?!(no oofencse) angry
f%k you, f%k your nonsence half cast, THEY DONT KNOW HOW TO F%K (i love dark skin), i love garri expecially with beans, RIP !mb£c!Le, i fit swear say lezbyan like you no get bear bear,
Re: Guys Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of Fine Female? by MrCork: 6:53pm On Mar 02
nigeriansamurai:
f%k you, f%k your nonsence half cast, THEY DONT KNOW HOW TO F%K (i love dark skin), i love garri expecially with beans, RIP !mb£c!Le, i fit swear say lezbyan like you no get bear bear,

My brother.U never dated lightskin woman in yor life...u never datted hafcast babe in yor life..u never date white chick in yor life...u never beeento london...dont u no baker streeet..u never been on aeroplane.....yet u clam u date more than one darkskin lessssbian
Brother. U clearly confuse & sabrtrolically dismantle!!(no oofencsece) angry
Re: Guys Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of Fine Female? by wumi2017(f): 10:08am On Mar 05
MrCork:

Werey 🤣😂 even me sef dey chop garri steady steady

Suppose Your Fiancee Is Pregnant By Your Immediate Brother? / Hey Everybody I Need Help. / Should I Accept His Proposal?