Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

Guys Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of Fine Female? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of Fine Female? (1673 Views)

Guys, Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of A Babe Or Chick? / Ladies Can U Date A Guy Who Drink Garrrrri? / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of Fine Female? by MrCork: 8:44am On Mar 01
M.O.D...FRONT PAGE PLEASE!!

Please advise? (no oofencsece) angry
Re: Guys Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of Fine Female? by immortalcrown(m): 8:54am On Mar 01
Yes, if Garri is what I want or can afford at that moment.

I am real everywhere and before everybody.

MrCork:
ermm Technicaly u are not real..u are pooor sir!!!(no oofencsece) angry
You need to have your brain examined for insinuating that whoever takes Garri in the presence of people is poor. Another reason to examine your brain is that simple English is hard for you to understand. I used "want" and "afford" in my comment.

A rich man that can afford something better than Garri but does not pretend will take Garri if Garri is what he wants at a moment. A poor man who wants something else but can't afford it and does not pretend will take Garri. The point is that the rich man or the poor man in this case is real.

A rich man who is not real will go against his want just to please observers. A poor man who is very hungry and needs Garri but lives a fake life will reject Garri in the presence of people. This is the meaning of my comment.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of Fine Female? by Spagi(m): 9:04am On Mar 01
Why not i dont have to prove myself to anybody.garri, coldwater, milk,peanut,oh la la. STOP PLAYING

9 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of Fine Female? by Bliztzer: 9:07am On Mar 01
Them no dey shit or them no dey chow too?

2 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of Fine Female? by iamtardey: 9:35am On Mar 01
You’re asking me to choose between my one and only garri and one useless girl… guy you wan dey whyne God abi
Re: Guys Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of Fine Female? by Tallesty1(m): 9:51am On Mar 01
Spagi:
Why not i dont have to prove myself to anybody.garri, coldwater, milk,peanut,oh la la. STOP PLAYING
Man wey sabi
Re: Guys Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of Fine Female? by Spagi(m): 10:03am On Mar 01
Tallesty1:
Man wey sabi
yes oh not all people will love me just let us live a simple life
Re: Guys Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of Fine Female? by MrCork: 10:15am On Mar 01
immortalcrown:
Yes, if Garri is what I want or can afford at that moment.

I am real everywhere and before everybody.

ermm Technicaly u are not real..u are pooor sir!!!(no oofencsece) angry
Re: Guys Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of Fine Female? by MrCork: 10:16am On Mar 01
Spagi:

U dont have notin to prove coz u love garrrri...correct? You are pooor sir!!(fact) angry
Re: Guys Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of Fine Female? by Spagi(m): 10:27am On Mar 01
MrCork:

U dont have notin to prove coz u love garrrri...correct? You are pooor sir!!(fact) angry
poor because of me drinking garri see ya mouth, send me ur acc num

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of Fine Female? by Chimaijeezekiel(m): 11:20am On Mar 01
Omo I go leave that fine female friend hug my garri first
Re: Guys Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of Fine Female? by MrCork: 11:46am On Mar 01
Spagi:

How can u drink garrrrrri ...are u not a man? U mates are eaten in restorant but u are there drinking garrrri under hot sun but then when ladies ignore u...u call them.gold digggger. Please stepppup yor game sir.this is a public disgrace!!!(no oofencsece) angry
Re: Guys Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of Fine Female? by MrCork: 11:48am On Mar 01
Chimaijeezekiel:
Omo I go leave that fine female friend hug my garri first

Are u people poooor in dat Nigeria place or are guys on nairaland broke like a church rat? So u take pride drinnnnkin garrrri..corrrrect? Why do pooor people food attract u homebase people?
Question
can u drink garrrrrri in front of white woman? angry
Re: Guys Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of Fine Female? by Spagi(m): 12:28pm On Mar 01
MrCork:

How can u drink garrrrrri ...are u not a man? U mates are eaten in restorant but u are there drinking garrrri under hot sun but then when ladies ignore u...u call them.gold digggger. Please stepppup yor game sir.this is a public disgrace!!!(no oofencsece) angry
Re: Guys Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of Fine Female? by Spagi(m): 12:29pm On Mar 01
MrCork:

once in while not all the time understood.GOODBYE
Re: Guys Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of Fine Female? by Cerebellum: 12:40pm On Mar 01
MrCork:

Are u people poooor in dat Nigeria place or are guys on nairaland broke like a church rat? So u take pride drinnnnkin garrrri..corrrrect? Why do pooor people food attract u homebase people?
Question
can u drink garrrrrri in front of white woman? angry

Small boy, shuutup there

Werey don make me laugh scattergrin
Re: Guys Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of Fine Female? by MrCork: 12:51pm On Mar 01
Spagi:
once in while not all the time understood.GOODBYE

So u have excuse to be pooooor..abi?
Once in a while u drink garrrrri & ground nut & then once in a while u eat bread n indomie...hav u ever had girlfriend in yor life sir?(no oofencsece) angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of Fine Female? by MrCork: 12:54pm On Mar 01
Spagi:

Broyher i dont meannnto sound rudes but If u show us yor photo..i can bet in my £30.000 pound range rova that u are slim & skinnnny..probably size 8. I lie? angry
Re: Guys Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of Fine Female? by MrCork: 12:55pm On Mar 01
Why should a man drink garrrrrri...especially in front of a chick? Disgrace! angry
Re: Guys Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of Fine Female? by CandidAdmin(m): 1:12pm On Mar 01
Garri anytime anyday. That girl go still dump you las las.
Even couples drink garri not to talk of...

Garri saving lives since 19BC

Spagi:

Make I drop mine?
Re: Guys Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of Fine Female? by MrCork: 1:19pm On Mar 01
Spagi:

Bro..save yor pocket moiney
Send me yor account nomba & i will make sure u stop drinking garrrrri for a year sir!!(no oofencsece) angry
Re: Guys Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of Fine Female? by Depriest2020: 1:32pm On Mar 01
Girls love bold, brave, courageous, fearless and a man that be himself. If you have this attribute, whenever you bring your garri, girls will be begging to drink with you.
Re: Guys Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of Fine Female? by Snowx: 1:46pm On Mar 01
From this..I can deduce that OP is not more than 22years
Re: Guys Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of Fine Female? by Spagi(m): 2:03pm On Mar 01
MrCork:

So u have excuse to be pooooor..abi?
Once in a while u drink garrrrri & ground nut & then once in a while u eat bread n indomie...hav u ever had girlfriend in yor life sir?(no oofencsece) angry
wetin dey do u from food to girlfriend

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of Fine Female? by Spagi(m): 2:05pm On Mar 01
MrCork:

Broyher i dont meannnto sound rudes but If u show us yor photo..i can bet in my £30.000 pound range rova that u are slim & skinnnny..probably size 8. I lie? angry
braging over 30 pounnd u are very very funny mr cockerel
Re: Guys Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of Fine Female? by Spagi(m): 2:09pm On Mar 01
MrCork:

Bro..save yor pocket moiney
Send me yor account nomba & i will make sure u stop drinking garrrrri for a year sir!!(no oofencsece) angry
take care of urself i dont need ur money,wizkid even drank garry did it made him a poorman,sorry to say u have a low IQ.no THANKS
Re: Guys Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of Fine Female? by ItisWell22(f): 2:10pm On Mar 01
The poor one with poverty mindset, is the one who thinks everyone or anyone who drinks garri is poor.

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of Fine Female? by Sharatan(m): 2:19pm On Mar 01
Which kind yeye female be dat?

She dey buy food for me before?!

Abeg getat!!!
Re: Guys Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of Fine Female? by Mcslize: 2:23pm On Mar 01
MrCork:
M.O.D...FRONT PAGE PLEASE!!

Please advise? (no oofencsece) angry

MrCork is still a kid who is always trying to impress the female counterpart.

Grow up cork and be a man who doesn't give a damn about what one ugly female thinks about you.

Do you know that some of those beautiful "in quote" ladies you classify as beautiful don't have anything upstair? Majority are not smart order than being materialistic. Are they the ones you want to be impressing?

Some are dirty inside and only care about their outer appearances. But try and check their level of hygiene, you will discover it's a big mess inside and at home. Are they the ones you want to be impressing by not drinking Garri with peak milk and groundnuts?

I put it to your damn face as a challenge to grow up this year and learn from us the real men in this Nairaland who don't live to impress female baddies and Gen-Z of this generation.

It's ladies like Mosses Bliss new wife who have groom themselves so homely and grow up being so respectful and loyal and not showcasing their nudity on social media platforms, those are the types of ladies we do have respect for and can move mountains for. Not the type you chase.

Stop embarrassing the brotherhood of men MrCork, I beg of you. Stop disgracing us all the time.

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of Fine Female? by Mcslize: 2:30pm On Mar 01
Snowx:
From this..I can deduce that OP is not more than 22years
Very obvious. Na one mumu small boy him be. Even if it happens that he is in his 30th, then I can put it to you that he grew up with inferiority complex and has very low self esteem.

From his write up, you will know he is still in his 20th range, probably between 20-25.

He will continue to impress women all his life. He has no balls. No manly attributes, except using money to trade sex with ladies. Na one kind ozuor boy who will always use money to get women. Zero confidence. Zero charisma.

He can never get a woman without flaunting money. When he grow up, that's when he will realise that there is difference between attracting a woman with your natural attributes and using money and material things to get women.

This is one of the reasons why children need good fatherly care in their lives when growing up to inculcate real life lessons in the male and female children. It helps in shaping how they view life and the type of mindset they will grow up with.

I can't train my male child to grow up to be like MrCork who lives to impress women all his damn life. He doesn't really have love for himself. Whatever he buys with his money, it's simply to use it to impress women.

Practically he is living life for the females out there. What a pity for such a low thinking toddler with a male genital!

It's quite a pity!
Re: Guys Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of Fine Female? by MrCork: 2:39pm On Mar 01
Mcslize:

MrCork is still a kid who is always trying to impress the female counterpart.

Grow up cork and be a man who doesn't give a damn about what one ugly female thinks about you.

Do you know that some of those beautiful "in quote" ladies you classify as beautiful don't have anything upstair? Majority are not smart order than being materialistic. Are they the ones you want to be impressing?

Some are dirty inside and only care about their outer appearances. But try and check their level of hygiene, you will discover it's a big mess inside and at home. Are they the ones you want to be impressing by not drinking Garri with peak milk and groundnuts?

I put it to your damn face as a challenge to grow up this year and learn from us the real men in this Nairaland who don't live to impress females baddies and Gen-Z of this generation.

It's ladies like Mosses Bliss new wife who have groom themselves so homely and grow up being so respectful and loyal and not showcasing their nudity on social media platforms, those are the types of ladies we do have respect for and can move mountains for. Not the type you chase.

Stop embarrassing the brotherhood of men MrCork, I beg of you. Stop disgracing us all the time.

Really? So u upset we expose u for drinking garrrrrri in front of female? Now u blame Mr Cork coz u broke? U embarasss all men!!(no oofencsece) angry
Re: Guys Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of Fine Female? by MrCork: 2:42pm On Mar 01
Sharatan:
Which kind yeye female be dat?

She dey buy food for me before?!

Abeg getat!!!

Yeye female? You dont like women?
You are gay sir. Why are u gay? Must u let people belif gays exist in Nigeria? Shame on u for hatin women coz u cant afford dem!!(no oofencsece) angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Too Scared To Make My Move / I'm Scared Of Getting Married / Who Is 100% Sure Of His/her Spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.