Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,001 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. (37215 Views)

Economic Hardship: Nigerians Return To Charcoal Stoves, Firewood / Jimi Agbaje To Tinubu: There’s A Limit To Hardship Nigerians Can Endure / PVC Collectors Protest Perceived Intimidation And Frustration By INEC In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by Kimo21(m): 1:10am On Mar 02
BulletproofAnt:

Thank you, you showed kindness, it is not easy to show kindness this period, thank you.

What you did is very bad. Please return the money back to the owner. You know it wasnt meant for you why respond when he asked another person for his account number

6 Likes

Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by nnennachiji(f): 1:19am On Mar 02
Seezion:

05010 82382, Ecobank, Calistus U.

Thank you.
I do need your phone number it is required wen sending through tapsend

2 Likes

Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by segunoluomoofte(m): 1:19am On Mar 02
I’ll like to buy you some bro
Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by iLegendd(m): 1:24am On Mar 02
No Nigerian is suffering. Those Nigerians that voted for APC from day one, I used to think they were poor, but I was wrong. I haven't seen a single APC voter that is poor. Show me any APC voter that is poor or suffering and I'll pay for his feeding for a week. Those people are all rich and can't suffer. Show me, I'm waiting.

If you voted for APC, you're suffering, and you have ulcer, quote me and I'll bless you.

This offer is only for those who voted for APC, are hungry, and have ulcer.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by lascos912(m): 1:26am On Mar 02
Hh

Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by RussellRutherfo: 1:27am On Mar 02
shepherd316:
Plz can someone tell the flat heads to keep quiet forever, shebi dem dey talk say Tinubu dey favour them, why dem com dey make noise for my hears na.
Imagine how far we could have gone if we came out with the force that far exceeds ENDSARS, awon ode nfarawe Obi cubana ati Ohaneze ti won gba ope. I used to think my brothers from southeast were smart, it's in recent times i knew that they're only business smart, not much difference from aboki and the tribe i hate to be familiar with. Let's see wether dem go get sense later sha

You are a brain dead monkey. See the non.sense you wrote.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by sylve11: 1:52am On Mar 02
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
I don't know what to say...

But right now,I'm so damn broke and sometimes life feels like you're just the only one who's gonna help yourself....... Nobody dey for man at all...

May God send our helpers our way as we keep on hustling hard🙏

How far, you nor dey run the Keke matter again? cool
Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by Bintasukai: 1:54am On Mar 02
Christian36:
Assuming the president was from south south or south east and this thing is happening, Yoruba people and Hausa people would have let loose hell on the president and his people to the point of harming those set of people, now it is their person incharge and they are doing as if it is a normal thing for people to be subjected to hardship. We all know what they did to gej, history will never be kind to whosoever was against gej but now pretending as if nothing is wrong. This has made me realized that the people of south south and southeast are the most accommodating zone in Nigeria. Yoruba people or Hausa people will never endure this assuming the president was from east or south south.

Don’t be so pained. It would be the same if Peter was in power, south east would have been happy while every other region would be sad. And all dis your geopolitical division no go work. Focus on your south east region, leave south south and everybody else, dem no born una inside the same placenta.

Why don’t you save some of dis your holy anger for your governors in the south east and leave all dis thinly disguised bigotry in the gutter. How is the governor of your state doing on his own scoresheet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by Nlandmodesfku: 1:55am On Mar 02
We Nigerians need to rise up and take back this country from these demons. They've looted the country dry. They don't feel anything because they've empty the treasury into their safes. Tinubu and Buhari are insentient leaders. No country deserves these two human being.

5 Likes

Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by Seezion: 2:15am On Mar 02
nnennachiji:

Sorry I was banned by anti-spam bot
Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by Christian36: 2:20am On Mar 02
Bintasukai:

Don’t be so pained. It would be the same if Peter was in power, south east would have been happy while every other region would be sad. And all dis your geopolitical division no go work. Focus on your south east region, leave south south and everybody else, dem no born una inside the same placenta.

Why don’t you save some of dis your holy anger for your governors in the south east and leave all dis thinly disguised bigotry in the gutter. How is the governor of your state doing on his own scoresheet.
See them defending rubbish, was it the governor that floated naira and removed subsidy without any plan. I still wonder how some fools will still be defending failure as if they were born to suffer.

12 Likes

Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by Seezion: 2:28am On Mar 02
Seezion:

Thank you very much for the offer.

05010 82382, Ecobank, Calistus U.

All the people offering to extend hand of help to me, please see my account details.

@Macklef,
@Suntemi
@Ikemchris
@Rumundele
@Solexybaba
@Firstcounsel
@Bsalawu
@Willborhs07
@Foreigner12
@Luckyss
@Akinsdeji
@Segunoluomoofte etc.

As you help me, you shall never be in lack, Amen.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by a4cube: 2:30am On Mar 02
BrutusOj:
Okpa tasteless? Are you sure you know what is okpa?
He don't eat and yoruba people don't like it but he know its tasteless. How?

The poster did not even mention he is yoruba but somehow you have to smuggle yoruba in. Is Hunger synonymous to yoruba?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by SmallDick99(m): 2:55am On Mar 02
segunoluomoofte:
I’ll like to buy you some bro
Opay
Pls anything will do
Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by FirstCounsel(m): 3:08am On Mar 02
Seezion:

All the people offering to extend hand of help to me, please see my account details.

@Macklef,
@Suntemi
@Ikemchris
@Rumundele
@Solexybaba
@Firstcounsel
@Bsalawu
@Willborhs07
@Foreigner12
@Luckyss
@Akinsdeji
@Segunoluomoofte etc.

As you help me, you shall never be in lack, Amen.
Amen. It's well with you bro
Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by Bintasukai: 3:14am On Mar 02
Christian36:
See them defending rubbish, was it the governor that floated naira and removed subsidy without any plan. I still wonder how some fools will still be defending failure as if they were born to suffer.

Let’s see, angry and ignorant. Missed the point totally, unsurprisingly. Coconut head, nothing inside except Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu.

I bet you don’t know your house of rep members. Entirely certain you have never studied your state’s budget in your life. What do you know about the role of the LG chairman where you live? Nothing.

But, bigotry has made you selectively interested in politics. The only thing you know is who floated the Naira. Anything more complicated, clearly, would have to be slowly explained to you.

There were plenty like you around when (your LP lord and saviour’s) China was nation building in the 60s and 70s, (the only difference is that its citizens were not happy about the austerity measures just so they could score cheap points by sharing their worthless opinions online ) but look where China is today.

Critical Reasoning - 0
Any type of intelligence - 0
Knowledge - 0
Decorum on a public forum - 0
Bigotry - 100

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:21am On Mar 02
BrutusOj:
Okpa tasteless? Are you sure you know what is okpa?
Okpa is tasteless... I stand to be corrected!
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:24am On Mar 02
Lovelyn451:
It would've been worse with Peter obi, so whatever you are going through, just thank God for Tinubu
come again pls!

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by tunde1200(m): 3:27am On Mar 02
Op just thank God say you have a job at this period of time.
Those who are unemployed feeling it really bad especially those with children.
Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by lendahand(m): 4:05am On Mar 02
Tealcrestmedia:

Wait o, are you the OP? And I already sent money to you and I'm just seeing that the username is different. Na wa o
you're smarter than this na, you should have crosschecked for moniker tally before taking any action.

2 Likes

Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by lendahand(m): 4:07am On Mar 02
BulletproofAnt:

Thank you, you showed kindness, it is not easy to show kindness this period, thank you.
so you don turn Jacob?

2 Likes

Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by aaronjoshua(m): 4:17am On Mar 02
Seezion:

Not a fan of Okpa. I would have considered it
nothing like fan now, get Yale bread #350 it can hold u small than biscuit. This what happens when there's bad government and bad policies.

2 Likes

Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by Jeje247: 4:19am On Mar 02
We4all:
Since you wanted to buy bread and the amount wasn't up to, you should have tried other options: roasted yam, okpa, moi moi.
nothing is cheap right now
Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by Candreva: 4:29am On Mar 02
I dont get what ppl mean by a pack is the the brown box? That has about 20 small indomie in it? I'm confused.
GentleLaw:
A pack of indomie is N800 in my area. Well, who knows if I would hear a different price by the time I go back.

Truly may God help us.
Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by sameoldguy: 4:37am On Mar 02
nnennachiji:

Just use any number. Maybe your old Nigerian number or so. The phone number is just to send notification alert.
Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by bluefilm: 4:53am On Mar 02
Elections have consequences

Next time, vote wisely

End of story

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by Mummyimbecile(m): 5:15am On Mar 02
Oga, i think it's too early to open threads like this... Because why?... This is just the beginning! Una never see anything yet oo.

In a country where food, the number one basic need of a man isn't affordable, what do you expect?

Time go reach when people start stealing pots of food on fire cause of hunger.

2 Likes

Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by gladdensir(m): 5:18am On Mar 02
Draslo:
I've never met any Yorba person that enjoys that tasteless okpa. Offering it to OP is demonic

Like seriously I hate it too. Throughout my stay in the east I didn't eat it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by Sonnobax15(m): 5:28am On Mar 02
sylve11:

How far, you nor dey run the Keke matter again? cool
My engine knock brO......I dey find money to add join just to put am in order like this......Na now I know how it looks and feels like to be jobless.............The probability say people go help you na equal to zero espresso when you be guy man for that matter.
Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by Hedonisco: 5:47am On Mar 02
You're definitely not hungry enough. Otherwise you wouldn't have the time or mental acuity to compose this well written 'format' of a story.

2 Likes

Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by KarlWhyte(m): 5:51am On Mar 02
KanuSE:

Have you guys finished spending the money y'all got from selling your votes to politicians criminals?

I thought that would last for 4yrs! undecided

So insensitive, you for just close ur mouth if u don't ve anything reasonable to say....
Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by Hx1x: 5:59am On Mar 02

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Update on Kano Blast: Do you know this child? / Cars Acquired By Ikpeazu For Abia Police / Senate Presidency: Five Reasons Why Lawan Defeated Ndume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.