Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,931 members, 7,810,593 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

How Is It Possible That Anyone Will Not See Anything Wrong With Homosexuality? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Is It Possible That Anyone Will Not See Anything Wrong With Homosexuality? (1098 Views)

Is There Anything Wrong In One Not Going To Church But Believes So Much In God? / Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? / "My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Is It Possible That Anyone Will Not See Anything Wrong With Homosexuality? by Aemmyjah(m): 12:38pm On Mar 07
LordReed:

I asked a question first, answer it then you'll get an answer in return. Not entertaining your insincerity.

Keep evading simple yes and no questions when you seen how you've embarrassed yourself
Re: How Is It Possible That Anyone Will Not See Anything Wrong With Homosexuality? by Aemmyjah(m): 12:39pm On Mar 07
NNTR:

If consented to, then whats your problem with that

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.

And you call yourself Christian
Na wa o
If your wife wants to sleep with a dog or gatekeeper, you'll consent na
Unconditional loving husband
Re: How Is It Possible That Anyone Will Not See Anything Wrong With Homosexuality? by NNTR: 12:52pm On Mar 07
Aemmyjah:
... and you call yourself a nigger

Aemmyjah:
Na wa o
Please reason this for a moment.
1. Can an animal (e.g. a dog) give consent
2. Are animals made in the image and likeness of God? (i.e. the same way human beings are made in the image and likeness of God)

Aemmyjah:
An ultimate man

Re: How Is It Possible That Anyone Will Not See Anything Wrong With Homosexuality? by Lawag3: 1:03pm On Mar 07
LordReed:

Demonstrate how homosexuality is not good for any society and how it defiles the environment.

Mr Reed life is a spiritual. And the spirit controls the physical and I know if I explain from that point of view you'll call it mumble jumble. But just to say this every sexual carelessness have repercussions on individuals, society, sexual adventures like fornication, adultery ,homosexuality beastiality. A verse in the Bible says because they refused to retain God in their mind . He left them to a reporbate mind to do things that are not natural. The Lgbtq+ is supported by some gays but a majority of them support them. This community was formed to defend gay rights isn't it? But it has gone past that now it fights for right to gender reaffirming surgeries for minors many end up regretting doing that procedure that individual life is ruined most likely for life. This community has shown it will keep asking for more rights. like if pansexuality is legalize that's a step away from bestiality which I Know you don't support. If kids can be allowed to choose their sexuality with time pedophilia will be approved. Imagine society where trans men participate in women's sport. Where men win beauty pageants meant for women. You might not see this as wrong because you have a reporbate mind( not meant as a insult) although you may not practice any of that stuff. You see them as not bad. That's the first step. When does it all become too much what is the limit.

They support abortion.

They support trans

They support pansexuals

They hate many social norms that has been holding society for hundreds of years . They call it oppressive.

This is runs to deep.

So please when is it too much. And you'll defend your answer.
Re: How Is It Possible That Anyone Will Not See Anything Wrong With Homosexuality? by NNTR: 1:42pm On Mar 07
Lawag3:
Mr Reed life is a spiritual.
1. What is spiritual?
2. Give 6 examples of spiritual

Lawag3:
And the spirit controls the physical and I know if I explain from that point of view you'll call it mumble jumble
The spirit controls the children of light, not the children of this world

Lawag3:
But just to say this every sexual carelessness have repercussions on individuals, society, sexual adventures like fornication, adultery, homosexuality beastiality.
Of course, sexual carelessness is no respecter of person, whether you be bisexual, lesbian, homosexual, pansexual.
You reap what you sow (e.g. seeds of sexual misadventures, fornication, unfaithfulness, disloyalty, adultery, fornication, serial sexual escapades, bestiality et cetera)

Lawag3:
A verse in the Bible says because they refused to retain God in their mind . He left them to a reporbate mind to do things that are not natural.
Reiterating, natural is relative
- It is natural to drive with your feet, if you have no arms.
- It is abnormal to drive with your feet, when you have arms

Lawag3:
The Lgbtq+ is supported by some gays but a majority of them support them. This community was formed to defend gay rights isn't it? But it has gone past that now it fights for right to gender reaffirming surgeries for minors many end up regretting doing that procedure that individual life is ruined most likely for life. This community has shown it will keep asking for more rights. like if pansexuality is legalize that's a step away from bestiality which I Know you don't support. If kids can be allowed to choose their sexuality with time pedophilia will be approved. Imagine society where trans men participate in women's sport. Where men win beauty pageants meant for women. You might not see this as wrong because you have a reporbate mind( not meant as a insult) although you may not practice any of that stuff. You see them as not bad. That's the first step. When does it all become too much what is the limit.

They support abortion.

They support trans

They support pansexuals

They hate many social norms that has been holding society for hundreds of years . They call it oppressive.

This is runs to deep.

So please when is it too much. And you'll defend your answer.
There is an appointed time for everything, and at the appointment time, everything comes to a head

Re: How Is It Possible That Anyone Will Not See Anything Wrong With Homosexuality? by NNTR: 1:45pm On Mar 07
LordReed:
I asked a question first, answer it then you'll get an answer in return. Not entertaining your insincerity.

Aemmyjah:
Keep evading simple yes and no questions when you seen how you've embarrassed yourself
Oh oh, you are at the receving end of exactly what you like doing (i.e. question evasion, sidestepping questions et ceera)

1 Like

Re: How Is It Possible That Anyone Will Not See Anything Wrong With Homosexuality? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:48pm On Mar 07
NNTR:

What exactly is the harm to others with her new life-style and/or life-view?

The harm comes from sleeping with another man or woman when your partner is still alive in fact children born to that family will despise the one doing this so much as their mates and others will start making jest of them.
Moreover STD may set in the faithful partner is affected or imagine the faithful partner stopped mating with him or her and the STD killed him or her what happens to the load they're both supposed to carry as a couple?
Attention will be divided as you're trying to satisfy your sexual urge and at the same time meeting up with your role as a father or mother.
Guy there's a lot wrong with it that's not even about faith in God but practical sense!
NNTR:

No, the relationship transforms, with the endearing love retaining
The relationship never started with extra marital sex so for the relationship to continue such must not come up at all.
The love is there but the relationship can't work again you can try it with only few but many will never ever accept it most especially when it has to do with commitment in marriage! smiley
Re: How Is It Possible That Anyone Will Not See Anything Wrong With Homosexuality? by NNTR: 1:58pm On Mar 07
MaxInDHouse:
The harm comes from sleeping with another man or woman when your partner is still alive in fact children born to that family will despise the one doing this so much as their mates and others will start making jest of them.
Moreover STD may set in the faithful partner is affected or imagine the faithful partner stopped mating with him or her and the STD killed him or her what happens to the load they're both supposed to carry as a couple?
Attention will be divided as you're trying to satisfy your sexual urge and at the same time meeting up with your role as a father or mother.
Guy there's a lot wrong with it that's not even about faith in God but practical sense!
You have deviated from the to each their own context, because the question was that exactly is the harm to others with her new life-style and/or life-view? (i.e. she's become a lesbian)

MaxInDHouse:
The relationship never started with extra marital sex so for the relationship to continue such must not come up at all.
The love is there but the relationship can't work again you can try it with only few but many will never ever accept it most especially when it has to do with commitment in marriage! smiley
Many divorcees, in an endearing and loving way, enjoy cordial and civil relationships with their exes

Re: How Is It Possible That Anyone Will Not See Anything Wrong With Homosexuality? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:16pm On Mar 07
NNTR:
You have deviated from the to each their own context, because the question was that exactly is the harm to others with her new life-style and/or life-view? (i.e. she's become a lesbian)
I didn't marry a lesbian so you can't expect me to start living with a lesbian nah that's why the relationship must come to an end.
Of course she will spend quality time with her new lover and that will surely affect me.
NNTR:
You
Many divorcees, in an endearing and loving way, enjoy cordial and civil relationships with their exes
There is nothing loving in divorce if we are no longer married i will surely look for a partner who fits into what i want and need so i can't share my love with two women that's why the relationship and whatever we had in the past must come to an end!
Re: How Is It Possible That Anyone Will Not See Anything Wrong With Homosexuality? by Aemmyjah(m): 3:54pm On Mar 07
NNTR:

2. Are animals made in the image and likeness of God? (i.e. the same way human beings are made in the image and likeness of God)

An ultimate man

1. Stupid question
2. Very stupid question when you know the answer
Re: How Is It Possible That Anyone Will Not See Anything Wrong With Homosexuality? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:56pm On Mar 07
Aemmyjah:

I once told you that Satan is highly intelligent.

Of course where he is hiding is behind God's predominant quality (LOVE)

But does love rejoice with unrighteousness? 1Corinthians 13:6

That's why we must be filled with wisdom from above so that no matter how Satan disguise we will show that we can see his true identity! 2Corinthians 11:12-14

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Is It Possible That Anyone Will Not See Anything Wrong With Homosexuality? by NNTR: 4:01pm On Mar 07
MaxInDHouse:
I didn't marry a lesbian so you can't expect me to start living with a lesbian nah that's why the relationship must come to an end.
Not contesting that.
True, it becomes a count your losses and move on scenario.

MaxInDHouse:
Of course she will spend quality time with her new lover and that will surely affect me.
You'll just have to learn to man up, move and get on with whats left of the rest of your life.
She's moved on, and she's more content with professing and showing her undying devotion, affection, moral support et cetera to her new found lover

MaxInDHouse:
There is nothing loving in divorce if we are no longer married i will surely look for a partner who fits into what i want and need so i can't share my love with two women that's why the relationship and whatever we had in the past must come to an end!
I'll tell whats loving in divorce. Its the escape from emotional abuse and mental torture, from physical assault & GBH, from emasculation, from endless fighting and arguing et cetera

Now absolutely, I do indeed concur with you that, when you love what you have, you have everything you need, but if not, unmeet, if you could

Re: How Is It Possible That Anyone Will Not See Anything Wrong With Homosexuality? by NNTR: 4:12pm On Mar 07
Aemmyjah:
Na wa o

NNTR:

Aemmyjah:
1. Stupid question
2. Very stupid question when you know the answer
These arent stupid questions, but a stupid poster
Stupid posters are dangerous. Imagine Aemmyjah, asking me a 'If your wife wants to sleep with a dog or gatekeeper, you'll consent na' question, but when I turn the question on its head and change it for Aemmyjah, Aemmyjah screams blue murder

Re: How Is It Possible That Anyone Will Not See Anything Wrong With Homosexuality? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:20pm On Mar 07
NNTR:

Not contesting that.
True, it becomes a count your losses and move on scenario.
You'll just have to learn to man up, move and get on with whats left of the rest of your life.
She's moved on, and she's more content with professing and showing her undying devotion, affection, moral support et cetera to her new found lover
I'll tell whats loving in divorce. Its the escape from emotional abuse and mental torture, from physical assault & GBH, from emasculation, from endless fighting and arguing et cetera. Now absolutely, I do indeed concur with you that, when you love what you have, you have everything you need, but if not, unmeet, if you could

Surely i can't condone such insanity that's why the relationship must end but as for loving this person i still love her as a living soul so if i should find her in a comma no matter what i will still rescue her not as my wife or partner anymore but as a neighbour even though we had nothing to do with each other again.

I will do that for anyone even my worstest enemy! wink
Re: How Is It Possible That Anyone Will Not See Anything Wrong With Homosexuality? by NNTR: 5:02pm On Mar 07
MaxInDHouse:
Surely i can't condone such insanity
Well, love is insanity. People do crazy things when they're in love. Case in point, the subject of our mutual discussion
Even on top, loving someone that does not reciprocate your affections could definitely be considered a mental illness

MaxInDHouse:
that's why the relationship must end
... and like a phoenix ...

MaxInDHouse:
but as for loving this person i still love her as a living soul so if i should find her in a comma no matter what i will still rescue her not as my wife or partner anymore but as a neighbour even though we had nothing to do with each other again.

I will do that for anyone even my worstest enemy! wink
Bravo, encore, salute
The body aka the flesh is simply a carriage, yes ooo, soul is whats paramount

Re: How Is It Possible That Anyone Will Not See Anything Wrong With Homosexuality? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:36pm On Mar 07
NNTR:
Well, love is insanity. People do crazy things when they're in love. Case in point, the subject of our mutual discussion
Even on top, loving someone that does not reciprocate your affections could definitely be considered a mental illness
... and like a phoenix ...
Bravo, encore, salute
The body aka the flesh is simply a carriage, yes ooo, soul is whats paramount.

You're mixing two things up:

LOVE and RELAXATIONSHIP

Love is unconditional but a relationship is based on conditions that's why you can't just marry anyone! smiley
Re: How Is It Possible That Anyone Will Not See Anything Wrong With Homosexuality? by NNTR: 6:37pm On Mar 07
MaxInDHouse:
You're mixing two things up:

LOVE and RELAXATIONSHIP

Love is unconditional but a relationship is based on conditions that's why you can't just marry anyone! smiley
I mix no two things up.

The subject of our discussion is a reformed lesbian, you are a red blooded heterosexual male, of course you both are chalk and cheese, so, its not rocket science, there's a dampener on the table and its a deal breaker.

I have relationships with colleagues at work that arent based on conditions
I have relationships, with the check out personnels at my local grocery store, and they arent based on any conditions
I have mutual and cordial relationships with my neighbours on either sides of my home, and its not based on conditions. I careless about their race, faith, creed, colour, sexual orientation et cetera

Re: How Is It Possible That Anyone Will Not See Anything Wrong With Homosexuality? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:50pm On Mar 07
NNTR:
I mix no two things up.
The subject of our discussion is a reformed lesbian, you are a red blooded heterosexual male, of course you both are chalk and cheese, so, its not rocket science, there's a dampener on the table and its a deal breaker.

I have relationships with colleagues at work that arent based on conditions
I have relationships, with the check out personnels at my local grocery store, and they arent based on any conditions
I have mutual and cordial relationships with my neighbours on either sides of my home, and its not based on conditions. I careless about their race, faith, creed, colour, sexual orientation et cetera

Surely you don't know what relationship realiy means!

Anyone with whom you're talking and chatting face to face on daily basis is not into a relationship with you until you have something in common.

There are three kinds of brotherhood:

Brotherhood based on blood relation, to such a person you're his brother by blood.

Brotherhood based on business, to such ones you're a brother due to business or job.

Brotherhood based on faith, to such ones you're a brother based on beliefs.

That's what relationship is all about but someone in your neighbourhood with whom you have nothing in common is just your neighbour nothing attached so there's no RELATIONSHIP in that! smiley
Re: How Is It Possible That Anyone Will Not See Anything Wrong With Homosexuality? by NNTR: 7:11pm On Mar 07
MaxInDHouse:
Surely you don't know what relationship realiy means!
Surely you're increasingly becoming just as worse as Kobojunkie

MaxInDHouse:
Anyone with whom you're talking and chatting face to face on daily basis is not into a relationship with you until you have something in common
I share common boundaries with my neighbours, part of my reasons for building neighbour relations and maintaining a good relationship with them.

MaxInDHouse:
There are three kinds of brotherhood:

Brotherhood based on blood relation, to such a person you're his brother by blood.

Brotherhood based on business, to such ones you're a brother due to business or job.

Brotherhood based on faith, to such ones you're a brother based on beliefs.

That's what relationship is all about but someone in your neighbourhood with whom you have nothing in common is just your neighbour nothing attached so there's no RELATIONSHIP in that! smiley
You've being jumping and darting all over the place, as if you're hidden-agenda driven which I havent minded, so its brotherhood, next on your list, you now want to string in. Hmm?

Why not try replace RELATIONSHIP, with the word, connection. Maybe the blinkers will drop for you

Re: How Is It Possible That Anyone Will Not See Anything Wrong With Homosexuality? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:43pm On Mar 07
NNTR:

I share common boundaries with my neighbours, part of my reasons for building neighbour relations and maintaining a good relationship with them.

Can you reveal your account balance in bank to your neighbour? smiley
Re: How Is It Possible That Anyone Will Not See Anything Wrong With Homosexuality? by Lawag3: 7:51pm On Mar 07
NNTR:
1. What is spiritual?
2. Give 6 examples of spiritual

The spirit controls the children of light, not the children of this world

Of course, sexual carelessness is no respecter of person, whether you be bisexual, lesbian, homosexual, pansexual.
You reap what you sow (e.g. seeds of sexual misadventures, fornication, unfaithfulness, disloyalty, adultery, fornication, serial sexual escapades, bestiality et cetera)

Reiterating, natural is relative
- It is natural to drive with your feet, if you have no arms.
- It is abnormal to drive with your feet, when you have arms

There is an appointed time for everything, and at the appointment time, everything comes to a head

I don't get your points. You're a spirit in a human body your spirit is you. You should know that already.

And there different kinds of spirits some people are influenced by evil spirits like I said you should know that already.

You've successfully lost me there so let me just ask is there any instance in which homosexuality can be natural.

Your last statement is equally as confusing. So do you support homosexuality or you don't.
Re: How Is It Possible That Anyone Will Not See Anything Wrong With Homosexuality? by Aemmyjah(m): 8:08pm On Mar 07
NNTR:

These arent stupid questions, but a stupid poster
Stupid posters are dangerous. Imagine Aemmyjah, asking me a 'If your wife wants to sleep with a dog or gatekeeper, you'll consent na' question, but when I turn the question on its head and change it for Aemmyjah, Aemmyjah screams blue murder

If you like, consent your wife to sleep wit a deer, it's not my problem
I'm not married tho but my love for anyone won't be unconditional except God and Christ
Re: How Is It Possible That Anyone Will Not See Anything Wrong With Homosexuality? by NNTR: 8:55pm On Mar 07
NNTR:

1 Corinthians 15:45
'So it is written [in Scripture],
“The first MAN, Adam, BECAME A LIVING SOUL (an individual);”
the last Adam (Christ) became a life-giving spirit [restoring the dead to life].
'

Genesis 2:7
And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground,
and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life;
and man became a living soul.

Ezekiel 18:20
'The soul that sinneth, it shall die ...'

The soul, is not spirit+body and never was spirit+body, but, the soul, existentially, is you

sonmvayina, the difference, that you always dont ever see, is that, the spirit, is not you, but rather, your soul, is you and you are soul (i.e. vice versa)

How do you explain from in 1 Corinthians 15:45 there above, how man became a living a soul? Well, frog march to Old Testament to see how in Genesis 2:7, it reveals that it was after God breathed the breath of life (i.e. ruach aka wind, air et cetera) into the Adam's nostrils, that Adam became a living soul. Before any of all that, Adam essentially was a lifeless soul, practically was inanimate, as meaning not alive, not moving, not capable of thinking, not capable of doing anything.

Both the soul and spirit (i.e. the breath of life or ruach aka wind, air et cetera) are gifts. This gift of the soul is yours and yours to keep, but as for, the gift of the spirit, it is not yours to keep, because when all is done and dusted, when one comes to the end of one's life, then the spirit (i.e. the breath of life or ruach aka wind, air et cetera), leaves the body and returns back to its owner, God

Watch this, I have a marvellous, generously well oiled, good functioning and alive spirit within me. Why? Well, it is because, the ruach of God, is not only, purposed, to be only, a life force within me, but in addition to being a life force, the spirit (i.e. the breath of life or ruach aka wind, air et cetera) doubles up, to strengthen me physically and also support me mentally.

It is via the same spirit (i.e. my spirit man) that I communicate with the Godhead. It is with the spirit, that every thing that happens, happened, take or took place are logged and records of them kept.

1 Thessalonians 5:23
'Now may the God of peace Himself sanctify you completely,
and may your entire spirit, soul, and body be kept blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
'

As human beings, we currently are operating in a 3 dimensional setting and world, and in essence man is tripartite, meaning man is made up of three parts, namely which are spirit, soul, and body and 1 Thessalonians 5:23 seen above, is proof, that the three, are not only just distinct but are separate from each other, too.

When with a glorified body, you break the barrier or limitations of a 3 dimensional framework, doing exploits, as in, like walking into a room through the wall, becomes an easy peasy lemon squeezy thing to do

The soul is not spirit, and anyone that advances this heresy, is been influenced by lies coming off from demons and perpetuating falsehoods.

Can a soul live and exist without a spirit? Of course, capital YES. So in closing, anyone advancing or promulgating that soul = spirit, is spiritually dead, and so is handicapped, from being without a spirit, without a spirit, working in his/her favour

As above, so below, and as within, so without. If you know, you know, if still you dont know, then ...

It is easier to deceive someone, than it is, to convince a person they have been deceived, is your case. Satan has released a spirit of deception. Yeah you read right, released it among poor deluded folks, rich in falsehood, rich in misrepresentation of what the absolute truth is et cetera

The most outstanding attribute of a person who's deceived, is the fact that they don't know they're deceived

Lawag3:
I don't get your points.
Why am I not surprised that you dont get the points

Lawag3:
You're a spirit in a human body your spirit is you. You should know that already.
Are you sure the spirit is you?
Are you sure ruach is you? That the breath of God, aka life force or even living force is you?
Beloved, take it for free from me. You are soul and vice versa the soul is you

It is you, your soul, not ruach, that will die in the lake of Fire, if thats where its working you to
Lawag3, beloved, watch this. The body aka flesh returns back to earth, the spirit returns back to the Owner, whilst the soul, goes to a lounge holding place, awaiting Judgment Day verdict, that will decide which destination the soul will finally be departing to

Lawag3:
And there different kinds of spirits some people are influenced by evil spirits like I said you should know that already.
Of course there are different kinds of extra terrestrial beings
We have heavenly hosts (e.g. Michael, Gabriel, Seraphim, Cherubim, et cetera) and demons (i.e. fallen spirits)
I was pleased seeing you use correctly the word to describe particularly how demons affect and have effect on human beings

Lawag3:
You've successfully lost me there so let me just ask is there any instance in which homosexuality can be natural.
Kk, let me clear you a bit on this., and thats with taking you for example. Now the thing is, you are heterosexual, almost to a fault, so it will not be a natural thing thing for you to go indulge in homosexual activities, say for example, as a temple prostitute, when in reality, you really arent a homosexual, but you are in it, doing the act, doing the business, merely for financial gains

Lawag3:
Your last statement is equally as confusing.
Thats good because confusion is the first step to clarity

Lawag3:
So do you support homosexuality or you don't.
I support any sexual orientation that involves
two easy going, ordinary consenting adults, minding their own businesses, enjoying a life long caring, faithful, committed, truthful, honest, loving each other in a beautiful lasting life-long, loyal and most importantly, monogamous, same-sex relationship, that is free of hate, free of lust, free of envy, free of promiscuity et cetera and that has no detriment, injury, damage, harm done to each other, no betrayal of each other, or no cheating on each other, and not causing hurt to each other, not to another person, even not to a neighbour, not to an animal, object and last but not the least not to the environment

Re: How Is It Possible That Anyone Will Not See Anything Wrong With Homosexuality? by NNTR: 8:56pm On Mar 07
Aemmyjah:
The ultimate love specimen

Aemmyjah:
Dont be obtuse

Aemmyjah:
I'm not married tho but my love for anyone won't be unconditional except God and Christ
When its time to get committed, I pray God grants you your heart desire and choice

Re: How Is It Possible That Anyone Will Not See Anything Wrong With Homosexuality? by Lawag3: 9:12pm On Mar 07
NNTR:

Why am I not surprised that you dont get the points

Are you sure the spirit is you?
Are you sure ruach is you? That the breath of God, aka life force or even living force is you?
Beloved, take it for free from me. You are soul and vice versa the soul is you

It is you, your soul, not ruach, that will die in the lake of Fire, if thats where its working you to
Lawag3, beloved, watch this. The body aka flesh returns back to earth, the spirit returns back to the Owner, whilst the soul, goes to a lounge holding place, awaiting Judgment Day verdict, that will decide which destination the soul will finally be departing to

Of course there are different kinds of extra terrestrial beings
We have heavenly hosts (e.g. Michael, Gabriel, Seraphim, Cherubim, et cetera) and demons (i.e. fallen spirits)
I was pleased seeing you use correctly the word to describe particularly how demons affect and have effect on human beings

Kk, let me clear you a bit on this., and thats with taking you for example. Now the thing is, you are heterosexual, almost to a fault, so it will not be a natural thing thing for you to go indulge in homosexual activities, say for example, as a temple prostitute, when in reality, you really arent a homosexual, but you are in it, doing the act, doing the business, merely for financial gains

Thats good because confusion is the first step to clarity

I support any sexual orientation that involves
two easy going, ordinary consenting adults, minding their own businesses, enjoying a life long caring, faithful, committed, truthful, honest, loving each other in a beautiful lasting life-long, loyal and most importantly, monogamous, same-sex relationship, that is free of hate, free of lust, free of envy, free of promiscuity et cetera and that has no detriment, injury, damage, harm done to each other, no betrayal of each other, or no cheating on each other, and not causing hurt to each other, not to another person, even not to a neighbour, not to an animal, object and last but not the least not to the environment

Thanks for the first explanation of soul and spirit and I agree with you on that.

Now I don't know as f you're a Christian and you worship Yahweh . Because if you do you'll know he calls homosexuality abominable.

Why support what your God doesn't support?
Re: How Is It Possible That Anyone Will Not See Anything Wrong With Homosexuality? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:13pm On Mar 07
Aemmyjah:

Our love for God is also conditional!

You can't love a god that's purposeless can you? smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Is It Possible That Anyone Will Not See Anything Wrong With Homosexuality? by NNTR: 9:42pm On Mar 07
Lawag3:
Thanks for the first explanation of soul and spirit and I agree with you on that.
Iron sharpens iron

Lawag3:
Now I don't know as f you're a Christian and you worship Yahweh . Because if you do you'll know he calls homosexuality abominable.
Please what is the context that enables the whole matter about homosexuality thats abominable to be fully understood?

Lawag3:
Why support what your God doesn't support?
God doesnt support infidelity, doesnt support treachery, doesnt support disloyalty, doesnt support promiscuity, doesnt support philandering, doesnt support unfaithfulness, doesnt support temple prostitution, whether male of female temple prostitution, doesnt support jumping from one bed to another, doesnt support paedophilia, doesnt support bestiality, doesnt support idolatry, doesnt support pagan rites, doesnt support hedonism, doesnt support anything that damages the environment doesnt support et cetera

Lawag3, beloved, your turn next. Now, please give me an inexhaustible lists of all you know that God supports

Re: How Is It Possible That Anyone Will Not See Anything Wrong With Homosexuality? by elated177: 9:54pm On Mar 07
Zaheertyler, I didn't know the righteous walk was divided along those lines.
Re: How Is It Possible That Anyone Will Not See Anything Wrong With Homosexuality? by Lawag3: 9:55pm On Mar 07
NNTR:
Iron sharpens iron

Please what is the context that enables the whole matter about homosexuality thats abominable to be fully understood?

God doesnt support infidelity, doesnt support treachery, doesnt support disloyalty, doesnt support promiscuity, doesnt support philandering, doesnt support unfaithfulness, doesnt support temple prostitution, whether male of female temple prostitution, doesnt support jumping from one bed to another, doesnt support paedophilia, doesnt support bestiality, doesnt support idolatry, doesnt support pagan rites, doesnt support hedonism, doesnt support anything that damages the environment doesnt support et cetera

Lawag3, beloved, your turn next. Now, please give me an inexhaustible lists of all you know that God supports

God forbids any kind of sexual relationship between men

And you say you support any sexual orientation that involves

two easy going, ordinary consenting adults, minding their own businesses, enjoying a life long caring, faithful, committed, truthful, honest, loving each other in a beautiful lasting life-long, loyal and most importantly, monogamous, same-sex relationship, that is free of hate, free of lust, free of envy, free of promiscuity et cetera and that has no detriment, injury, damage, harm done to each other, no betrayal of each other, or no cheating on each other, and not causing hurt to each other, not to another person, even not to a neighbour, not to an animal, object and last but not the least not to the environment.

And yes a homosexual relationship can meet such requirements. But for the fact God sees it as a abomination then it's sin God made a man for a woman vice versa.

To what end? I'll just give you this the very word from God himself and for this reason a man shall leave his parents and cling to his wife and they shall become one.
Re: How Is It Possible That Anyone Will Not See Anything Wrong With Homosexuality? by NNTR: 10:09pm On Mar 07
Lawag3:
God forbids any kind of sexual relationship between men

And you say you support any sexual orientation that involves

two easy going, ordinary consenting adults, minding their own businesses, enjoying a life long caring, faithful, committed, truthful, honest, loving each other in a beautiful lasting life-long, loyal and most importantly, monogamous, same-sex relationship, that is free of hate, free of lust, free of envy, free of promiscuity et cetera and that has no detriment, injury, damage, harm done to each other, no betrayal of each other, or no cheating on each other, and not causing hurt to each other, not to another person, even not to a neighbour, not to an animal, object and last but not the least not to the environment.

And yes a homosexual relationship can meet such requirements. But for the fact God sees it as a abomination then it's sin God made a man for a woman vice versa.

To what end? I'll just give you this the very word from God himself and for this reason a man shall leave his parents and cling to his wife and they shall become one.
Clichés arent doing you any favours

I reiterate, please what is the context that enables the whole matter about homosexuality thats abominable to be fully understood?

Exegete nah.
Do an exegesis, not an eisegesis.
Do a 2 Timothy 2:15, cut out your biases, presuppositions.
Make the effort to present yourself approved to God, an unashamed workman who accurately handles the word of truth, rightly dividing the word of truth, correctly teaching the word of truth, rightly explaining the word of truth and teaching the message of truth accurately.

To what end? Have you not been told ni? Faith, hope and love, of which love is the greatest end

Re: How Is It Possible That Anyone Will Not See Anything Wrong With Homosexuality? by Lawag3: 10:18pm On Mar 07
NNTR:
Clichés arent doing you any favours

I reiterate, please what is the context that enables the whole matter about homosexuality thats abominable to be fully understood?

Exegete nah.
Do an exegesis, not an eisegesis.
Do a 2 Timothy 2:15, cut out your biases, presuppositions.
Make the effort to present yourself approved to God, an unashamed workman who accurately handles the word of truth, rightly dividing the word of truth, correctly teaching the word of truth, rightly explaining the word of truth and teaching the message of truth accurately.

I don't know maybe biblical contexts.

I have studied the word of God in no portion of the Bible does God allow or permit homosexuality. It is stated clearly that's it's an abomination.

You can't serve God and be commiting sin at same time.

Ok since you my God friend have studied to show yourself approved show me any passage in the Bible that supports homosexuality.

The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, but it is illusion of knowledge. Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance and the admission of ignorance is often the first step in our education. these are your words although I don't feel you're ignorant you're are just trying to twist God's word to suit your view
Re: How Is It Possible That Anyone Will Not See Anything Wrong With Homosexuality? by NNTR: 10:45pm On Mar 07
Lawag3:
I don't know maybe biblical contexts.
At least you're truthful, honest and fortright about your shortcoming

Lawag3:
I have studied the word of God in no portion of the Bible does God allow or permit homosexuality. It is stated clearly that's it's an abomination
You havent 2 Timothy 2:15 enough studied the word of God to rightly divide the word of truth, correctly teach the word of truth, rightly explain the word of truth concerning what exactly is it that's the abomination.
What exactly was it that God found repulsive and/or disgusting?

Lawag3:
You can't serve God and be commiting sin at same time.
I am sure you fart, and your fart isnt deodorised. Doesnt smell of rose flowers and perfume.

Lawag3:
Ok since you my God friend have studied to show yourself approved show me any passage in the Bible that supports homosexuality.
You my equally God friend and brother have to work it out by yourself.
Do the heavy lifting up the floorboards to see all whats underneath the bible passages in question
Until you pull your fingers out, get your hands dirty, dont expect to get spoon fed here

Lawag3:
The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, but it is illusion of knowledge. Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance and the admission of ignorance is often the first step in our education. these are your words although I don't feel you're ignorant you're are just trying to twist God's word to suit your view
One with God is majority

Nobody is twisting God's word to suit a view, but one is bringing the Gospel aka the Good News in pursuit of broadening out your dim view

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fate And Predestination / What Equals 100% In Life? / Pastor Adeboye Insults D Abode Where He Got His Billion From, Is He A Hypocrite?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 156
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.