Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

How Is It Possible That Anyone Will Not See Anything Wrong With Homosexuality? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Is It Possible That Anyone Will Not See Anything Wrong With Homosexuality? (1099 Views)

Is There Anything Wrong In One Not Going To Church But Believes So Much In God? / Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? / "My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Is It Possible That Anyone Will Not See Anything Wrong With Homosexuality? by NNTR: 11:00pm On Mar 09
Lawag3:
... Because sex was made for a man and woman exclusively in marriage

NNTR:
Because sex was made for a man and woman exclusively in marriage?
Really? Are you for real?
Do you know how king David was born?

You really and seriously are naive

Kk, lets start with 'Leviticus 18 was mostly about sexual conduct verse 22 was a man shall not lie with another man as he would a woman it was called an abomination.' then
1. What without vagueness, is the abomination, in Leviticus 18:22 (i.e. equally even Leviticus 20:13) when a man lie with another man as he would a woman
2. What is the common denominator in 1 Corinthians 6:9-11, Romans 1:26-27, 1 Timothy 1:10, Leviticus 18:22 and Leviticus 20:13?

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.

Lawag3:
What isn't clear here.

David's father Jesse married a man the man Jesse married got pregnant and David was born. David was born of a man. Men can get pregnant and give birth.

That's what you want to hear right?

Aemmyjah:
He has eyes but he cannot see
He has brain that lack any wisdom

According to the Bible, David has a father and a mother
We are all conceived in sin. Paul and Job also says so
Don't mind him
You can see from the above, how both of you, on top your shallow biblical groundings, lack comprehension skills and the mastery of English language

Re: How Is It Possible That Anyone Will Not See Anything Wrong With Homosexuality? by LordReed(m): 12:34am On Mar 10
Lawag3:

Do you know pan was the Roman and Greek god of nature and sex. His defining feature was he could have sex with any thing a Minotaurs, tree nymphs you name it.

Are pansexuality and bisexuality the same.

How many genders are there?

Dude don't be asking me questions when you haven't answered mine.

1 Like

Re: How Is It Possible That Anyone Will Not See Anything Wrong With Homosexuality? by Lawag3: 7:33am On Mar 10
LordReed:

Dude don't be asking me questions when you haven't answered mine.

You answer to this questions will form the basis of my answer to your questions

So please answer them
Re: How Is It Possible That Anyone Will Not See Anything Wrong With Homosexuality? by LordReed(m): 7:37am On Mar 10
Lawag3:

You answer to this questions will form the basis of my answer to your questions

So please answer them

No. This is the game I see you guys like to play, the game of stylishly deflecting to something else instead of the current topic. I no longer play that game. When we have finished with the question then you introduce another topic.

1 Like

Re: How Is It Possible That Anyone Will Not See Anything Wrong With Homosexuality? by Lawag3: 7:47am On Mar 10
LordReed:

No. This is the game I see you guys like to play, the game of stylishly deflecting to something else instead of the current topic. I no longer play that game. When we have finished with the question then you introduce another topic.

I promise it's still on topic. I would have answered your questions immediately but I want to elaborate so I need you to answer those questions.

We're having a discussion.
Re: How Is It Possible That Anyone Will Not See Anything Wrong With Homosexuality? by Iamanoited: 7:52am On Mar 10
EMOTIONS IS PRESENT AND EVIL. IT ALWAYS LEADS TO RUIN AND DESTRUCTION .
Re: How Is It Possible That Anyone Will Not See Anything Wrong With Homosexuality? by NNTR: 7:53am On Mar 10
LordReed:
No. This is the game I see you guys like to play, the game of stylishly deflecting to something else instead of the current topic.
grin grin grin

LordReed:
I no longer play that game.
grin grin grin

LordReed:
When we have finished with the question then you introduce another topic.
grin grin grin The truth is never popular

Re: How Is It Possible That Anyone Will Not See Anything Wrong With Homosexuality? by Iamanoited: 7:56am On Mar 10
EMOTIONS IS PRESENT AND EVIL. IT ALWAYS LEADS TO RUIN AND DESTRUCTION .

Orisa37
YOU CHOOSE TO DIE, GOOD LUCK. BUT DON'T JOIN OTHERS WITH YOU.
Re: How Is It Possible That Anyone Will Not See Anything Wrong With Homosexuality? by LordReed(m): 8:26am On Mar 10
Lawag3:

I promise it's still on topic. I would have answered your questions immediately but I want to elaborate so I need you to answer those questions.

We're having a discussion.

No sir. Once bitten twice shy.

1 Like

Re: How Is It Possible That Anyone Will Not See Anything Wrong With Homosexuality? by LordReed(m): 8:27am On Mar 10
NNTR:
grin grin grin

grin grin grin

grin grin grin The truth is never popular

Never say never.

1 Like

Re: How Is It Possible That Anyone Will Not See Anything Wrong With Homosexuality? by elated177: 7:37pm On Mar 10
Zaheertyler, everything I am about here borders on the righteous walk.
Re: How Is It Possible That Anyone Will Not See Anything Wrong With Homosexuality? by elated177: 7:48pm On Mar 10
Matthew 24: 24 For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.

2 Timothy 2: 19 Nevertheless, God’s solid foundation stands firm, sealed with this inscription: “YHVH knows those who are his,” and, “Everyone who confesses the name of the YHVH must turn away from wickedness.”

1 John 2: 18 Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antimessiah is coming, even now many antimessiahs have come. This is how we know it is the last hour. 19 They went out from us, but they did not really belong to us. For if they had belonged to us, they would have remained with us; but their going showed that none of them belonged to us.
20 But you have an anointing from the Holy One, and all of you know the truth. 21 I do not write to you because you do not know the truth, but because you do know it and because no lie comes from the truth.

Homosexuality, in all its filthy ramifications, is one of those iniquities that every genuine seeker of the truth of YHVH Almighty, of Yahushua the Messiah, his Word, must depart from...run away from.
Re: How Is It Possible That Anyone Will Not See Anything Wrong With Homosexuality? by elated177: 8:02pm On Mar 10
In a satanically and demonically engineered society, married men are free to have sex with their wives, with their children - both their sons and daughters, with other men and the married women, their wives, are also free to have sex with whomever they want - their fellow women and other men and their children. Yes, it is the kind of society that the agents of Satan and the demons are yearning for --- a lawless one, where no holds barred as long as morality is concerned. Down the road, that is, down along the road of these depravities, bestiality and all kinds of pedophilia are also promoted and encouraged. After all, who are you to judge? A classic Sodom and Gomorrah society. In such an evil society, it doesn't matter where the man sticks it - the mouth, the vagina, the anus of male, female or that of a dog or goat or cow. Yes, that is a the definition of a free, modern, liberated, enlightened man in the eyes of the reprobates of this world. Same also applies to the women. The world is getting there - if it is not there already.

Ihe iberibe!

Tufiaaakwaaaa! Gba puru ihe ọjọọ asu!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is The True Focus Of Your Religion? / No Compulsion In Religion! / The Mark Of The Beast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.