Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,345 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

How Is It Possible That Anyone Will Not See Anything Wrong With Homosexuality? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Is It Possible That Anyone Will Not See Anything Wrong With Homosexuality? (1096 Views)

Is There Anything Wrong In One Not Going To Church But Believes So Much In God? / Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? / "My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Is It Possible That Anyone Will Not See Anything Wrong With Homosexuality? by Lawag3: 11:22pm On Mar 07
NNTR:
At least you're truthful, honest and fortright about your shortcoming

You havent 2 Timothy 2:15 enough studied the word of God to rightly divide the word of truth, correctly teach the word of truth, rightly explain the word of truth concerning what exactly is it that's the abomination.
What exactly was it that God found repulsive and/or disgusting?

I am sure you fart, and your fart isnt deodorised. Doesnt smell of rose flowers and perfume.

You my equally God friend and brother have to work it out by yourself.
Do the heavy lifting up the floorboards to see all whats underneath the bible passages in question
Until you pull your fingers out, get your hands dirty, dont expect to get spoon fed here

One with God is majority

Nobody is twisting God's word to suit a view, but one is bringing the Gospel aka the Good News in pursuit of broadening out your dim view

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.

Romans 1:26–27K That is why God abandoned them to their shameful desires. Even the women turned against the natural way to have sex and instead indulged in sex with each other. And the men, instead of having normal sexual relations with women, burned with lust for each other. Men did shameful things with other men, and as a result of this sin, they suffered within themselves the penalty they deserved.[32]
1 Corinthians 6:9–11 now ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor men who practice homosexuality,, Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God. And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.[42]
Leviticus 18
22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination. 23 Neither shalt thou lie with any beast to defile thyself therewith: neither shall any woman stand before a beast to lie down thereto: it is confusion. 24 Defile not ye yourselves in any of these things: for in all these the nations are defiled which I cast out before you:

Nothing is more clear than the word of God on this matter.
Re: How Is It Possible That Anyone Will Not See Anything Wrong With Homosexuality? by NNTR: 4:41am On Mar 08
Lawag3:
Romans 1:26–27
That is why God abandoned them to their shameful desires.
Even the women turned against the natural way to have sex and instead indulged in sex with each other.
And the men, instead of having normal sexual relations with women, burned with lust for each other.
Men did shameful things with other men, and as a result of this sin, they suffered within themselves the penalty they deserved.[32]

1 Corinthians 6:9–11
Now ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God?
Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor men who practice homosexuality,,
Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.
And such were some of you:
but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.[42]

Leviticus 18:
22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.
23 Neither shalt thou lie with any beast to defile thyself therewith:
neither shall any woman stand before a beast to lie down thereto: it is confusion.
24 Defile not ye yourselves in any of these things:
for in all these the nations are defiled which I cast out before you:

Nothing is more clear than the word of God on this matter.
Dont you get it, that, what Apostle Paul with 1 Corinthians 6:9-11 was clear about, is promiscuity and thats irrespective of sexual orientation, meaning, applicable to whether in a heterosexual capacity, homosexual/lesbian or bisexual/interesex capacity

Lawag3, beloved, watch this. Now 1 Corinthians 6:9-11, together and in cooperation with Romans 1:26-27 and even 1 Timothy 1:10 too, in fact is a rehash of Leviticus 18:22 and Leviticus 20:13, but with a twist included, that's highlighted, in Romans 1:26-27 (i.e. ritual sex, Bacchic orgies, promiscuity, temple prostitution

The sexual immoralities et cetera parts, hinted in 1 Corinthians 6:9-11, is not exclusive nor peculiar to homosexuality alone but till tomorrow, equally happens in heterosexual settings as well.

Would interest you to know that, 1 Corinthians 6:9-11, is not in anyway, knocking committed faithful, affection same sex relationship between two consenting adults loving each other for life, essentially until death do part them

Sometime last year, part of 1 Corinthians 6:9-11 played out, when an Ifa priest from Ekiti State, untimely met his death from having sexual escapades with a pastor's wife, and that from, not knowing that, allegedly, her husband (i.e. the pastor) had placed magun on her (i.e. bobby trapped her with native magic spell that causes death by thunderbolt to whoever has sex with the pastor's wife besides him, the pastor)

NATIVE DOCTOR SLUMP, DIES DURING SEX ROMP WITH PASTOR'S WIFE
https://punchng.com/herbalist-dies-during-sex-with-ekiti-pastors-wife/

Please kindly give your honest and humble response to the four easy, direct, simple and straightforward questions.
Question 5 is a question you avoided to answer:
1. To your best understanding and bible contextually speaking, what is sacred sex, sacred prostitution, temple prostitution or male shrine prostitution?
2. Are you familiar with the hebrew terms qadesh, and qedeshah? Yes or No?
2b. Whats the difference between a zonah and qedeshah?
3. What are the sexes of qadesh and qedeshah?
4. Who are the sexes of the qadesh and qedeshah?
5. What exactly was it (i.e. list all) that was repulsive and/or disgusting to God, in relation to what qadesh, qedeshah, their patrons and others of the like were doing?

Re: How Is It Possible That Anyone Will Not See Anything Wrong With Homosexuality? by Zaheertyler(m): 5:13am On Mar 08
elated177:
Zaheertyler, I didn't know the righteous walk was divided along those lines.
Righteous keh
I never talked about anything righteous brahh

1 Like

Re: How Is It Possible That Anyone Will Not See Anything Wrong With Homosexuality? by Aemmyjah(m): 5:45am On Mar 08
NNTR:
The ultimate love specimen

Dont be obtuse

When its time to get committed, I pray God grants you your heart desire and choice

I'm not stupid
If a woman is abusive to your parents and won't welcome them, will you marry her?
Unconditional lover
Re: How Is It Possible That Anyone Will Not See Anything Wrong With Homosexuality? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:13am On Mar 08
Aemmyjah:

I'm not stupid
If a woman is abusive to your parents and won't welcome them, will you marry her?
Unconditional lover

The meaning of UNCONDITIONAL LOVE he has lost because if you love it simply means you won't wish such a person any evil just as you love a pet but relationship is always based on conditions as something is attached, i love everyone in my neighbourhood be it prostitute, gambler, thief, harmed robber, hired killer, homosexual, lesbian, drunkard, bestialist, and many more as i don't wish evil against any of my neighbours but when it comes to RELATIONSHIP that must be based on condition!

For instance during an investigation my colleague asked a man:
"do you know Mr A"
He responded scornfully:
"are you talking about that adulterous drunkard?"
So my colleague asked the officers to keep him in detention until the investigation is over.
WHY?
Because his response shows a sign of HATRED for the missing man so my colleague insisted that this man could harm the missing man for a reason: he hated him already!

But had it been he responded like a good neighbour do you think he could be detained?

That's why Jesus commanded us to love everyone around us but when it comes to relationships we must be selective because we were looking for anyone who has something to do with the missing man so even if you're one of his friends you're already a suspect! smiley
Re: How Is It Possible That Anyone Will Not See Anything Wrong With Homosexuality? by Lawag3: 8:29am On Mar 08
NNTR:
Dont you get it, that, what Apostle Paul with 1 Corinthians 6:9-11 was clear about, is promiscuity and thats irrespective of sexual orientation, meaning, applicable to whether in a heterosexual capacity, homosexual/lesbian or bisexual/interesex capacity

Lawag3, beloved, watch this. Now 1 Corinthians 6:9-11, together and in cooperation with Romans 1:26-27 and even 1 Timothy 1:10 too, in fact is a rehash of Leviticus 18:22 and Leviticus 20:13, but with a twist included, that's highlighted, in Romans 1:26-27 (i.e. ritual sex, Bacchic orgies, promiscuity, temple prostitution

The sexual immoralities et cetera parts, hinted in 1 Corinthians 6:9-11, is not exclusive nor peculiar to homosexuality alone but till tomorrow, equally happens in heterosexual settings as well.

Would interest you to know that, 1 Corinthians 6:9-11, is not in anyway, knocking committed faithful, affection same sex relationship between two consenting adults loving each other for life, essentially until death do part them

Sometime last year, part of 1 Corinthians 6:9-11 played out, when an Ifa priest from Ekiti State, untimely met his death from having sexual escapades with a pastor's wife, and that from, not knowing that, allegedly, her husband (i.e. the pastor) had placed magun on her (i.e. bobby trapped her with native magic spell that causes death by thunderbolt to whoever has sex with the pastor's wife besides him, the pastor)

NATIVE DOCTOR SLUMP, DIES DURING SEX ROMP WITH PASTOR'S WIFE
https://punchng.com/herbalist-dies-during-sex-with-ekiti-pastors-wife/

Please kindly give your honest and humble response to the four easy, direct, simple and straightforward questions.
Question 5 is a question you avoided to answer:
1. To your best understanding and bible contextually speaking, what is sacred sex, sacred prostitution, temple prostitution or male shrine prostitution?
2. Are you familiar with the hebrew terms qadesh, and qedeshah? Yes or No?
2b. Whats the difference between a zonah and qedeshah?
3. What are the sexes of qadesh and qedeshah?
4. Who are the sexes of the qadesh and qedeshah?
5. What exactly was it (i.e. list all) that was repulsive and/or disgusting to God, in relation to what qadesh, qedeshah, their patrons and others of the like were doing?

You're like a child who can solve complex maths problems and equations but fumbles when ask what is 1+1

Because it is clear as daylight that men who practice homosexual acts will not enter the kingdom of God no wonder Paul started with do not be decieved because of people like you.

In the old testament homosexuality was punishable by death.

In the Bible the only form of sex allowed is between a married man and woman . Prostitution is wrong whether male or female temple prostitution was wrong and wasn't allowed in God's temple.

If qadesh and whatever else you're talking about isn't in the Bible then I don't know it

IT IS CLEARLY FORBIDDEN NO TWO WAYS ABOUT IT.

2 Likes

Re: How Is It Possible That Anyone Will Not See Anything Wrong With Homosexuality? by LordReed(m): 9:40am On Mar 08
Lawag3:

Mr Reed life is a spiritual. And the spirit controls the physical and I know if I explain from that point of view you'll call it mumble jumble. But just to say this every sexual carelessness have repercussions on individuals, society, sexual adventures like fornication, adultery ,homosexuality beastiality. A verse in the Bible says because they refused to retain God in their mind . He left them to a reporbate mind to do things that are not natural. The Lgbtq+ is supported by some gays but a majority of them support them. This community was formed to defend gay rights isn't it? But it has gone past that now it fights for right to gender reaffirming surgeries for minors many end up regretting doing that procedure that individual life is ruined most likely for life. This community has shown it will keep asking for more rights. like if pansexuality is legalize that's a step away from bestiality which I Know you don't support. If kids can be allowed to choose their sexuality with time pedophilia will be approved. Imagine society where trans men participate in women's sport. Where men win beauty pageants meant for women. You might not see this as wrong because you have a reporbate mind( not meant as a insult) although you may not practice any of that stuff. You see them as not bad. That's the first step. When does it all become too much what is the limit.

They support abortion.

They support trans

They support pansexuals

They hate many social norms that has been holding society for hundreds of years . They call it oppressive.

This is runs to deep.

So please when is it too much. And you'll defend your answer.

Aside from your unsupported slippery slope fallacious statements you didn't show how they are bad for society.

As for those fallacious statements, all you people do is fallaciously link any difference in sexuality to pedophilia. I mean try to use your reasoning once in a while. Being attracted to same sex or all sexes does not automatically mean attraction for children or animals, how is that so hard to understand?

2 Likes

Re: How Is It Possible That Anyone Will Not See Anything Wrong With Homosexuality? by justlove91(m): 12:02pm On Mar 08
Aemmyjah:

You said you want your wife's needs to be satisfied same as yours
What happens if she says she's a lesbian?
Will you welcome a lesbian to share room with your daughter?
Will you allow your daughter stay in a boarding school that there are rumors of students practicing homosexuality?

Will you allow heterosexual man to share room with your daughter? If no, does that mean heterosexuality is wrong?

1 Like

Re: How Is It Possible That Anyone Will Not See Anything Wrong With Homosexuality? by Aemmyjah(m): 12:56pm On Mar 08
justlove91:

Will you allow heterosexual man to share room with your daughter? If no, does that mean heterosexuality is wrong?

Pls reason before chatting
I uphold Bible's view of sex and marriage
Re: How Is It Possible That Anyone Will Not See Anything Wrong With Homosexuality? by Lawag3: 2:19pm On Mar 08
LordReed:

Aside from your unsupported slippery slope fallacious statements you didn't show how they are bad for society.

As for those fallacious statements, all you people do is fallaciously link any difference in sexuality to pedophilia. I mean try to use your reasoning once in a while. Being attracted to same sex or all sexes does not automatically mean attraction for children or animals, how is that so hard to understand?

Did I say gay people are attracted to little children and animals?

I only shown you the damages The Lgbtq community has done to individuals and society. I pointed out if they can support gender altering procedures for kids then they're just a step away from supporting pedophilia. If they can support pansexuality then with just a little nudge they can support beastiality.
Re: How Is It Possible That Anyone Will Not See Anything Wrong With Homosexuality? by LordReed(m): 5:06pm On Mar 08
Aemmyjah:

Keep evading simple yes and no questions when you seen how you've embarrassed yourself

You are the one embarrassing yourself. Bleating like a little goat because I refuse to continue playing your stupid game. LoLz.

1 Like

Re: How Is It Possible That Anyone Will Not See Anything Wrong With Homosexuality? by LordReed(m): 5:14pm On Mar 08
Lawag3:

Did I say gay people are attracted to little children and animals?

I only shown you the damages The Lgbtq community has done to individuals and society. I pointed out if they can support gender altering procedures for kids then they're just a step away from supporting pedophilia. If they can support pansexuality then with just a little nudge they can support beastiality.

You even repeated here again that people will go from pansexuality to bestiality. No they won't because they are as unreasonable as people like you.

Kindly tell me how many percent of the people who receive gender affirming procedures regret them later.

1 Like

Re: How Is It Possible That Anyone Will Not See Anything Wrong With Homosexuality? by NNTR: 6:06pm On Mar 08
Lawag3:
You're like a child who can solve complex maths problems and equations but fumbles when ask what is 1+1
Let's have it, let's have it

An elder sitting on a stool can see farther than a young man who has climbed a tree

Fact is, what elders see sitting down on the floor, a child like you, Lawag3 beloved, cannot and will never see, standing up. Even, you climbing the tallest iroko tree wouldnt make a difference

Lawag3, beloved, you that, very easy, simple, harmless questions frightens you, makes you nervous, scares you stiff, makes you squirm and uncomfortable to the extent that you're unable to give answers to any of the questions asked you.

If you humble yourself and put your mind to it, there's nothing complex in the matter

Your case, is a matter of having difficulties with reciting numbers, and being expected to know what 1+1 is
Learn your numbers first, then, if you managed to get promoted, you stand qualified be shown what 1+1 is

Lawag3:
Because it is clear as daylight that men who practice homosexual acts will not enter the kingdom of God no wonder Paul started with do not be decieved because of people like you.
Do you now see how much of an ignoramus you are
To start with, The term 'homosexuality' was coined in the late 19th century by an Austrian-born Hungarian psychologist, best known for coining the words heterosexual and homosexual too in 1869.

Lawag3:
In the old testament homosexuality was punishable by death.
Pleased you brought this up this way. Now I hope you will sincerely and honestly give your answers to the following below questions

1. What is the particular reason why lying down with same sex was deemed by God to be punishable by death?
2. Provide your reference point from the bible and exegete (i.e. do a full disclosure, leave no stones unturned)

Lawag3:
In the Bible the only form of sex allowed is between a married man and woman. Prostitution is wrong whether male or female temple prostitution was wrong and wasn't allowed in God's temple.
You're good natured but hugely ignorant and highly unintelligent scripturally. You're not bible-wise. Its very clear that you're not an ardent proponent of 2 Timothy 2:15

Lawag3:
If qadesh and whatever else you're talking about isn't in the Bible then I don't know it
Was the bible originally written in English language? Hmm?

Lawag3:
IT IS CLEARLY FORBIDDEN NO TWO WAYS ABOUT IT.
What was clearly forbidden then?
You may cap for as long as you like, it wont change the truth, fact and reality that you are peddling fantasy, regurgitating ignorance and exposing how shallow your bible understanding competence is

Re: How Is It Possible That Anyone Will Not See Anything Wrong With Homosexuality? by NNTR: 6:21pm On Mar 08
Aemmyjah:
I'm not stupid
You're opposite

Aemmyjah:
I wouldnt marry her, but still doesnt translate that I dont love her unconditionally.
Classic case of follow your heart, but take your brains with you

Aemmyjah:
Unconditional lover
Word up

Re: How Is It Possible That Anyone Will Not See Anything Wrong With Homosexuality? by NNTR: 6:21pm On Mar 08
Aemmyjah:
Pls reason before chatting
I like the sound of that. Kk, lets start with you.

Aemmyjah:
I uphold Bible's view of sex and marriage
Really?
Lets reason this 'I uphold Bible's view of sex and marriage' comment then
1. Do you, in a very thorough and complete way uphold Bible's view of sex and marriage? (i.e. the full hog)
2. What are the Bible's view of sex and marriage you uphold?
3. What are the Bible's view of sex and marriage you dont uphold?

Re: How Is It Possible That Anyone Will Not See Anything Wrong With Homosexuality? by Lawag3: 8:05pm On Mar 08
NNTR:
Let's have it, let's have it

An elder sitting on a stool can see farther than a young man who has climbed a tree

Fact is, what elders see sitting down on the floor, a child like you, Lawag3 beloved, cannot and will never see, standing up. Even, you climbing the tallest iroko tree wouldnt make a difference

Lawag3, beloved, you that, very easy, simple, harmless questions frightens you, makes you nervous, scares you stiff, makes you squirm and uncomfortable to the extent that you're unable to give answers to any of the questions asked you.

If you humble yourself and put your mind to it, there's nothing complex in the matter

Your case, is a matter of having difficulties with reciting numbers, and being expected to know what 1+1 is
Learn your numbers first, then, if you managed to get promoted, you stand qualified be shown what 1+1 is

Do you now see how much of an ignoramus you are
To start with, The term 'homosexuality' was coined in the late 19th century by an Austrian-born Hungarian psychologist, best known for coining the words heterosexual and homosexual too in 1869.

Pleased you brought this up this way. Now I hope you will sincerely and honestly give your answers to the following below questions

1. What is the particular reason why lying down with same sex was deemed by God to be punishable by death?
2. Provide your reference point from the bible and exegete (i.e. do a full disclosure, leave no stones unturned)

You're good natured but hugely ignorant and highly unintelligent scripturally. You're not bible-wise. Its very clear that you're not an ardent proponent of 2 Timothy 2:15

Was the bible originally written in English language? Hmm?

What was clearly forbidden then?
You may cap for as long as you like, it wont change the truth, fact and reality that you are peddling fantasy, regurgitating ignorance and exposing how shallow your bible understanding competence is

The word for father in French is peré in Spanish it's padré it all means same thing. Even if there's a language that doesn't have a word for father it will make use of another word that's close or just borrow a word from another language that have a word for father.

Because sex was made for a man and woman exclusively in marriage GOD HIMSELF CALLED HOMOSEXUALITY AN ABOMINATION.

Leviticus 18 was mostly about sexual conduct verse 22 was a man shall not lie with another man as he would a woman it was called an abomination.

You over estimate your own knowledge virtually almost all Bible scholars from agrees that the Bible forbids homosexuality.

If you can bring a verse from the Bible that supports homosexuality I will agree with you but you can't because there's literally no verse in the Bible that supports it.

In Romans it is clearly stated that homosexuals will not be allowed in to the kingdom of God.
Re: How Is It Possible That Anyone Will Not See Anything Wrong With Homosexuality? by budaatum: 8:27pm On Mar 08
Aemmyjah:

Usual response when you foolishly say something that leads you to a tight corner
Not surprised

Please go look up the meaning of sincere.
Re: How Is It Possible That Anyone Will Not See Anything Wrong With Homosexuality? by NNTR: 8:30pm On Mar 08
Lawag3:
The word for father in French is peré in Spanish it's padré it all means same thing. Even if there's a language that doesn't have a word for father it will make use of another word that's close or just borrow a word from another language that have a word for father.

Because sex was made for a man and woman exclusively in marriage GOD HIMSELF CALLED HOMOSEXUALITY AN ABOMINATION.

Leviticus 18 was mostly about sexual conduct verse 22 was a man shall not lie with another man as he would a woman it was called an abomination.

You over estimate your own knowledge virtually almost all Bible scholars from agrees that the Bible forbids homosexuality.

If you can bring a verse from the Bible that supports homosexuality I will agree with you but you can't because there's literally no verse in the Bible that supports it.

In Romans it is clearly stated that homosexuals will not be allowed in to the kingdom of God.
Because sex was made for a man and woman exclusively in marriage? Really? Are you for real?
Do you know how king David was born?
You really and seriously are naive

I'll let you off on using the word 'forbid' in this context under discussion. I'll pretend not seeing it

Kk, lets start with 'Leviticus 18 was mostly about sexual conduct verse 22 was a man shall not lie with another man as he would a woman it was called an abomination.' then
1. What without vagueness, is the abomination, in Leviticus 18:22 (i.e. equally even Leviticus 20:13) when a man lie with another man as he would a woman
2. What is the common denominator in 1 Corinthians 6:9-11, Romans 1:26-27, 1 Timothy 1:10, Leviticus 18:22 and Leviticus 20:13?

Re: How Is It Possible That Anyone Will Not See Anything Wrong With Homosexuality? by budaatum: 8:30pm On Mar 08
Aemmyjah:

NONSENSE
You talk nonsense everytime

Does your comment make sense to you?

It is rather obviously far too advanced for you.

1 Like

Re: How Is It Possible That Anyone Will Not See Anything Wrong With Homosexuality? by JobZoneNews(m): 8:32pm On Mar 08
Homosexuality and lesbianism are against the rules of God. It's a sin against God
Re: How Is It Possible That Anyone Will Not See Anything Wrong With Homosexuality? by Lawag3: 8:39pm On Mar 08
LordReed:

You even repeated here again that people will go from pansexuality to bestiality. No they won't because they are as unreasonable as people like you.

Kindly tell me how many percent of the people who receive gender affirming procedures regret them later.

REED you are an intelligent person I didn't say people will go from pansexuality to beastiality I said support. At a pride month parade a man was ask his sexuality he then said he doesn't follow his dick but his heart that he can sleep with anything the people behind him were cheering him on and clapping there's a video of it online. Homosexuality has always existed and practiced it has not always been this acceptable one time ago a lady married a suit case it was even here on nairaland the Lgbtq community post on Twitter then was GO GIRL, DO YOU, FOLLOW YOUR HEART. You see beastiality as too much but some people feel as long as it's your body you must be allowed to have any kind of sexual freedom or activity and gratification from it.

Same way gay people come out of the closet and are celebrated. people who have sexual attractions towards animals will also declare their sexuality and they will be accepted

It varies some reports and survey puts it at less than 1% others puts it at about 47% for that's for people who regret. As for people who de transitioned it's about 30%
Re: How Is It Possible That Anyone Will Not See Anything Wrong With Homosexuality? by Lawag3: 9:09pm On Mar 08
NNTR:
Because sex was made for a man and woman exclusively in marriage? Really? Are you for real?
Do you know how king David was born?
You really and seriously are naive

I'll let you off on using the word 'forbid' in this context under discussion. I'll pretend not seeing it

Kk, lets start with 'Leviticus 18 was mostly about sexual conduct verse 22 was a man shall not lie with another man as he would a woman it was called an abomination.' then
1. What without vagueness, is the abomination, in Leviticus 18:22 (i.e. equally even Leviticus 20:13) when a man lie with another man as he would a woman
2. What is the common denominator in 1 Corinthians 6:9-11, Romans 1:26-27, 1 Timothy 1:10, Leviticus 18:22 and Leviticus 20:13?

No I'm for fake.
Leviticus 18 called it an abomination Leviticus 20 went further that that abomination deserves death
Corinthians 6 9-11 was VERY CLEAR NO MAN WHO PRACTICE HOMOSEXUALITY WILL ENTER HEAVEN

Romans 1:26–27K That is why God abandoned them to their shameful desires. Even the women turned against the natural way to have sex and instead indulged in sex with each other. And the men, instead of having normal sexual relations with women, burned with lust for each other. Men did shameful things with other men, and as a result of this sin, they suffered within themselves the penalty they deserved.[32]

What isn't clear here.

David's father Jesse married a man the man Jesse married got pregnant and David was born. David was born of a man. Men can get pregnant and give birth.

That's what you want to hear right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Is It Possible That Anyone Will Not See Anything Wrong With Homosexuality? by NNTR: 10:50pm On Mar 08
Lawag3:
No I'm for fake.
Glad you know you're for fake

Lawag3:
Leviticus 18 called and abomination Leviticus 20 went further that that abomination deserves death
Corinthians 6 9-11 was VERY CLEAR NO MAN WHO PRACTICE HOMOSEXUALITY WILL ENTER HEAVEN

What isn't clear here.
Would have been clear to you, if you had given answers to the questions you unashamedly keep avoiding and refusing to give answers to

Lawag3:
David's father Jesse married a man the man Jesse married got pregnant and David was born. David was born of a man. Men can get pregnant and give birth.
That's what you want to hear right?
By your words you will be acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned

King David got born in iniquity, exposes the shallowness & hollowness of your claim that 'sex was made for a man and woman exclusively in marriage'

Re: How Is It Possible That Anyone Will Not See Anything Wrong With Homosexuality? by budaatum: 11:01pm On Mar 08

1 Like

Re: How Is It Possible That Anyone Will Not See Anything Wrong With Homosexuality? by NNTR: 11:33pm On Mar 08
budaatum:
https://www.nairaland.com/7024870/lord-flies-lord-anal-sex#110938303
Haggard's Law

Re: How Is It Possible That Anyone Will Not See Anything Wrong With Homosexuality? by Aemmyjah(m): 3:13am On Mar 09
budaatum:

It is rather obviously far too advanced for you.

I guess you're here to defend the kind of open marriage you practice na
grin
Re: How Is It Possible That Anyone Will Not See Anything Wrong With Homosexuality? by Aemmyjah(m): 3:15am On Mar 09
NNTR:
I like the sound of that. Kk, lets start with you.

Really?
Lets reason this 'I uphold Bible's view of sex and marriage' comment then
1. Do you, in a very thorough and complete way uphold Bible's view of sex and marriage? (i.e. the full hog)
2. What are the Bible's view of sex and marriage you uphold?
3. What are the Bible's view of sex and marriage you dont uphold?

1. Yes

2. Read the Bible

3. Ask the Bible
Re: How Is It Possible That Anyone Will Not See Anything Wrong With Homosexuality? by Aemmyjah(m): 3:15am On Mar 09
NNTR:
You're opposite

I wouldnt marry her, but still doesnt translate that I dont love her unconditionally.

Word up

If your wife will want to sleep with a dog, it's OK for you both
Shikena
Re: How Is It Possible That Anyone Will Not See Anything Wrong With Homosexuality? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:14am On Mar 09
Aemmyjah:

If your wife will want to sleep with a dog, it's OK for you both Shikena

When Jehovah's Witnesses knock on their door to TEACH them the way of holiness they will say they have their own religion.
He doesn't understand what love really means to him love means sex.

The Greek had four different words used for one word LOVE:

STORGE – empathy bond.
PHILIA – friend bond.
EROS – romantic love.
AGAPE – unconditional "God" love.

This is Greek philosophical teaching about the word love but then it doesn't mean relationship because that has to do with a little knowledge of the one you want to go into a relationship with so their must be boundaries! smiley
Re: How Is It Possible That Anyone Will Not See Anything Wrong With Homosexuality? by LordReed(m): 7:40am On Mar 09
Lawag3:

REED you are an intelligent person I didn't say people will go from pansexuality to beastiality I said support. At a pride month parade a man was ask his sexuality he then said he doesn't follow his dick but his heart that he can sleep with anything the people behind him were cheering him on and clapping there's a video of it online. Homosexuality has always existed and practiced it has not always been this acceptable one time ago a lady married a suit case it was even here on nairaland the Lgbtq community post on Twitter then was GO GIRL, DO YOU, FOLLOW YOUR HEART. You see beastiality as too much but some people feel as long as it's your body you must be allowed to have any kind of sexual freedom or activity and gratification from it.

Same way gay people come out of the closet and are celebrated. people who have sexual attractions towards animals will also declare their sexuality and they will be accepted

It varies some reports and survey puts it at less than 1% others puts it at about 47% for that's for people who regret. As for people who de transitioned it's about 30%

Still the same thing. People supporting pansexuality are not as unreasonable as you to turn into supporting bestiality or pedophilia. That spectre only exists in the minds of unreasonable people like you.

So explain to me how these statistics indicate harm to society.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Is It Possible That Anyone Will Not See Anything Wrong With Homosexuality? by Lawag3: 7:58am On Mar 09
NNTR:
Glad you know you're for fake

Would have been clear to you, if you had given answers to the questions you unashamedly keep avoiding and refusing to give answers to

By your words you will be acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned

King David got born in iniquity, exposes the shallowness & hollowness of your claim that 'sex was made for a man and woman exclusively in marriage'

Ok let's do it this way ask me those questions again .

I'll try to answer them if I'm wrong correct me with the right answers and anyone I know nothing about give me the answers.

What kind of iniquity was King David born in?

Even at that so you know it's iniquity that is it's a sin. David was born in iniquity David killed Uriah to marry His wife David even slept with Beersheba before Uriah was killed David impregnated someone's wife all this David did was right isn't. All its a sin.

If fornication is a sin and adultery is a sin which even homosexuality and beastiality is a sin, doesn't that makes sex an exclusive affair between a married man and woman.
Re: How Is It Possible That Anyone Will Not See Anything Wrong With Homosexuality? by NNTR: 8:17am On Mar 09
NNTR:
You're opposite

Word up

Aemmyjah:
If your wife will want to sleep with a dog, it's OK for you both
Shikena
No, it wouldnt be OK with me, and mind you, her having the desire to sleep with a dog, wouldnt kill the unconditional love I have for her

Look, here it is:
1. Animals are not capable of giving consent, don't have the mental capacity to informedly give consent
2. Animals are created, and importantly not made in the image and likeness of the Godhead, the same way way human beings are not made
3. Animals dont have the gift of freewill, even dont have any moral judgment or sense
4. Lastly, get conversant with the word abominable and then Deuteronomy 27:21

Aemmyjah:
Shikena
Shikena?
You guys and gals just use word(s) you have no idea of

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Life / Do Prayers Really Have Effect On Our Lives? And Are The Effects Positive? / Doomsday Rumor : Cosmic Rays Will Destroy Your Phones Tonight. Lolz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.