Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

"If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" (24208 Views)

If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie / "It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead / Foluke Adeboye: When You Fall Out Of Cash, Your Wife Will Fall Out Of Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by Chukwuka319(m): 7:33am On Mar 02
Cheating should not be tolerated for both men and women.Both genders can contract HIV or other STDs and transmit to the other unfortunate partner.

4 Likes

Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by Daniel7543: 7:45am On Mar 02
Pocochantas
Cococandy
Jennyclay
Kobojunkie
Siofra
Goodlady
Anny69
EreluRoz
Spicycat
Uyailncomparabl
Animegirl

Una good morning ooโ€ฆ hw una night?
I just wan tell una say Iโ€™m still single nd Iโ€™m searching.
But those of una wey still dey relationship nd ur boyfriend don break ur heart into pieces and u need a shoulder to cry on... my shoulder is always available for u.

The shoulder

5 Likes

Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by Jashub: 8:03am On Mar 02
Dzzzz:
..Bro donโ€™t sugarcoat Cheating..Cheating is cheating..
Cheating for a man isnt the same for women. Throughout human history , female infidelity was frowned upon by every society because people knew that men and women were different. This is a fact and you can argue that with your history textbooks

14 Likes

Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by Jashub: 8:03am On Mar 02
EreluRoz:
I hope your fiancee have an idea of how you see nothing wrong with cheating as a man
Of course she does ...and she knows that she's an option

2 Likes

Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by EreluRoz: 8:09am On Mar 02
Jashub:
Of course she does ...and she knows that she's an option
Na wa ooo be very careful sha because I foresee you inside a bottle
Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by Jashub: 8:12am On Mar 02
EreluRoz:
Na wa ooo be very careful sha because I foresee you inside a bottle
Bottle ke ? Lol...
Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by EreluRoz: 8:14am On Mar 02
Jashub:
Bottle ke ? Lol...
No woman is ever ok with her man cheating on her, so open your eyes to those women who says they are ok with it. There may be an open bottle ๐Ÿพ ahead of you

3 Likes

Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by Jashub: 8:19am On Mar 02
EreluRoz:
No woman is ever ok with her man cheating on her, so open your eyes to those women who says they are ok with it. There may be an open bottle ๐Ÿพ ahead of you
You still don't get it... undecided

Women who date high-value men know pretty well that they are just an option. Why? Because they're competing with other women for the top 1% of men.

Men in the top 1% have options my dear.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by EreluRoz: 8:20am On Mar 02
Jashub:
You still don't get it... undecided

Women who date high-value men know pretty well that they'll options because they're competing with the top 1% of men.
Are you a high value man?
Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by Jashub: 8:21am On Mar 02
EreluRoz:
Are you a high value man?
Drop your digits and find out
Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by EreluRoz: 8:22am On Mar 02
Jashub:
Drop your digits and find out
๐Ÿ˜† I don't snatch else I would have taught you how to remain faithful to one woman.

2 Likes

Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by Jashub: 8:24am On Mar 02
EreluRoz:
๐Ÿ˜† I don't snatch else I would have taught you how to remain faithful to one woman.
You're not snatching; you're only competing with the rest.

5 Likes

Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by bukatyne(f): 8:25am On Mar 02
Jashub:
Cheating for a man isnt the same for a woman . A man can cheat and still love his wife (it's been proven statistically). A woman on the other hand bonds with whoever she cheats on. It's a fact

A man can cheat and still love his wife?....

What is your definition of love?

4 Likes

Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by EreluRoz: 8:26am On Mar 02
Jashub:
You're not snatching; you're only competing with the rest.
I don't like competition, I don't even compete.
Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by Jashub: 8:29am On Mar 02
bukatyne:

A man can cheat and still love his wife?....

What is your definition of love?
Men do the loving ...we are the romantic gender. Women on the other hand will only love a man on the premise he provides value. Which is why women date up and men date down . So you're greatly mistaken on the subject and definition of love .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by Jashub: 8:30am On Mar 02
EreluRoz:
I don't like competition, I don't even compete.
What's your price tag then ?

1 Like

Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by EreluRoz: 8:38am On Mar 02
Jashub:
What's your price tag then ?
price tag gbuogi there. You already assumed you are richer than me smh

2 Likes

Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by Angelfrost(m): 9:13am On Mar 02
Okay... I agree.

However, I hope you also admonish ladies never to forgive and accept their cheating husbands too, lest they lose their respect?!!

Personally, I sincerely believe only God can truly forgive... It takes way too much effort for an average human to truly forgive another.

That's why I will always admonish those who caught their spouses in bed with another to simply leave and move on from that marriage.

This makes me unpopular, but the truth is what it is.

Kid yourself all you want, but that image will be etched in your soul for life! You can claim to forgive him or her, but deep down, you have already condemned him or her to Hell!

The mental scars never ever truly heal!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by bluefilm: 9:13am On Mar 02
Na true na

Only women can forgive a cheating partner.

Men cannot and should not

According to Andy Tate, that's Haram!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by Mcslize: 9:13am On Mar 02
EreluRoz:
But women will always be asked to forgive her cheating husband. It's a man's world truly

In Mr Akpan voice - EreluRoz is on it again o. Town crier of nairaland.
Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by Cmanforall: 9:13am On Mar 02
Jashub:
Cheat for men is not the same as cheating for men

You mean women?
Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by Beverlyjean(f): 9:15am On Mar 02
EreluRoz:
But women will always be asked to forgive her cheating husband. It's a man's world truly

We abide by 2 different set of rules ... we care and get scared if our man goes into financial turmoil..... most women will leave their man if he stops providing... but men will not leave us If we are broke ... we will never date or marry broke men , if we do , we will be disrespecting them ... while a man will not marry a slut , if he does , he will be disrespecting her ... we are wired different, male and female.... and women have to accept that

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by MrHighSea: 9:18am On Mar 02
What's forgiveness?

Forgive her and get her some movers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by pocohantas(f): 9:18am On Mar 02
Works both ways. Men do not respect the wives they cheat on and they only become more brazen with each forgiveness. Recently we are seeing a high rate of separation and divorce over the same things our mothers endured. It wouldn't stop until everyone fixes up.

NL argument in defense of cheating males can't change the number of divorce cases at family courts.

3 Likes

Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by MrPresident1: 9:19am On Mar 02
It is biologically impossible for a man to cheat on a woman, forget woke ideology, but a good man will guide his affairs with discretion.

A woman can cheat on a man, but a man cannot cheat on a woman.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by Angelfrost(m): 9:19am On Mar 02
bluefilm:
Na true na

Only women can forgive a cheating partner.

Men cannot and should not

According to Andy Tate, that's Haram!

Trust me... Even women don't truly forgive.

Most simply choose to gloss over the hurt and pain! They simply make the hard choice to remain when they weigh other options and find them unattractive.

They bury that pain, till the need to use it arises. lipsrsealed

Living with such women is worse than being divorced! The day they will make you pay, it won't be funny.

It is pure arrogance and ego of men to actually believe infidelity is their naturally entitlement that women have to get used to.

This is how many of such men get destroyed eventually.

5 Likes

Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by drimzsmoke(m): 9:19am On Mar 02
Jashub:
Cheating for a man isnt the same for a woman . A man can cheat and still love his wife (it's been proven statistically). A woman on the other hand bonds with whoever she cheats on. It's a fact

Human biology is seriously out of date!!!

1 Share

Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by Tallesty1(m): 9:20am On Mar 02
pocohantas:
Works both ways. Men do not respect the wives they cheat on too and they only become more brazen with each forgiveness. Recently ee are seeing a high rate of separation and divorce over the same things our mothers endured. It wouldn't stop until everyone fixes up.
They will soon tell you that men and women cheat differently.

Just wait

1 Like

Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by Quebec91(m): 9:20am On Mar 02
cheesy
EreluRoz:
If you are inside a bottle you will forgive her and asked her to forgive you for making her cheat on you
Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by Akalia(m): 9:21am On Mar 02
EreluRoz:
You particularly deserve to be in a bottle ๐Ÿพ
lol
Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by flokii: 9:21am On Mar 02
The women will never agree but it's a fact..

The moment a man catches his wife cheating, it's over already in him mind. No amount of begging and crying can erase the act of disrespect from the man's mind.
Those days, before they'll do ceremony to wed any lady, she has to pass the virginity test to show she has morals, not now that men are tying the knots with h0es like it's nobody's business.

2 Likes

Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by pocohantas(f): 9:21am On Mar 02
Tallesty1:
They will soon tell you that men and women cheat differently.

Just wait

They don't get hiv differently.
Neither is the pain different.

Women only bid their time until their kids are grown. But some of your brothers can keep up the delulu.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ifeanyi, Paul Adefarasin's Wife Celebrates Him On His 58th Birthday / Why Are The Dead Taken To Church For Prayers; Does God Forgive Sins After Death? / Don't Be Deceived, Everyone Has A Weakness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.