Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,540 members, 7,816,314 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

"If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" (24211 Views)

If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie / "It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead / Foluke Adeboye: When You Fall Out Of Cash, Your Wife Will Fall Out Of Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by thesicilian: 12:20pm On Mar 02
EreluRoz:
You particularly deserve to be in a bottle 🍾
grin grin grin
Why are you like this?
Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by abdsamad(m): 12:32pm On Mar 02
The sad part of all this is that both sides are right... To some degree. But nuance died long ago.

Yes, women and men are wired differently.

No, that's not a golden pass for men to cheat.

If someone offends you, it is always to your credit if you train yourself to let it go. And if you can't, do the best you can. Nobody is perfect: not the cheater, not the one who finds it impossible to forgive.

Nuance, people. Nuance!

1 Like

Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by abdsamad(m): 12:36pm On Mar 02
As for the broad statement apparently made by the pastor, the answer is yes and no.

Yes, some women will respect you more.

No, not all women will.

It depends. It's a case-to-case judgement

1 Like

Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by Caleycash(m): 12:40pm On Mar 02
Beverlyjean:

We abide by 2 different set of rules ... we care and get scared if our man goes into financial turmoil..... most women will leave their man if he stops providing... but men will not leave us If we are broke ... we will never date or marry broke men , if we do , we will be disrespecting them ... while a man will not marry a slut , if he does , he will be disrespecting her ... we are wired different, male and female.... and women have to accept that
You're really a smart woman!
Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by SenecaTheYonger: 12:48pm On Mar 02
Anashe:

So you think lol

Except she's a sex worker or has a high body count. When a woman is still new to intimacy, having one to five body count, she's more emotional about who she lets in. It's after she's become a full blown thot, sex stops meaning anything to her.
Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by GenFunction: 12:53pm On Mar 02
EreluRoz:
Are you talking from experience or just the normal internet slangs?

A cheating woman will be remorseful after being caught and will be ashamed to try such ever again but when a man is caught cheating, he'll be like I Bleep up I should be smarter next time
na lie o which remorseful? that ur colleague wife dey remorseful?
Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by Biglittlelois(f): 1:00pm On Mar 02
It is the justification of cheating on this thread by boys for me, so many divorces spearheaded by women in court in Nigeria today, yet in 2024, these ones are still giving excuses for why men cheat, same Nigerian men that are scared to take their wives abroad, same Nigerian men that comport themselves when abroad because they know the repercussions of what will happen if they cheat, they prefer to beat around the bush instead of going the morality route, shey everyone is complaining about the moral decadence prevalent among youths today especially on social media, and marriage is beginning to look like an institution that can't stand the test of time, continue justifying nonsense as if women are emotionless, talk is sweet and cheap until one has to face the reactions of one's action.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by arantess: 1:28pm On Mar 02
EreluRoz:
But women will always be asked to forgive her cheating husband. It's a man's world truly
It's a man's world....
There are different standards for men and women ...
A man can marry 700 wives, na your fellow women still marry him after the first one ooo....
But a woman cannot marry 2 husbands without people looking at her like a leper....

Different standards, don't even compare

1 Like

Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by winner37(m): 1:40pm On Mar 02
What would ever join me together with my cheating wife ?
Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by when2(f): 2:20pm On Mar 02
Jashub:
Women are wired differently from men. For example, women by nature are better nurturers than men ... which is why you'll see the bulk of them serving as teachers, nurses, and hospitality professionals. On the other hand ,men like creativity and adventure , which is why you'll see them dominate fields like physics, engineering, military, security operatives etc. These differences reflect not only in professionalism, but also in the way we have relationships.

This your write up is it a justification to cheat?

1 Like

Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by Slurity(m): 2:26pm On Mar 02
thesicilian:
If I catch my wife cheating and I forgive her, my respect for myself will go.
WOMEN ORIGINALLY DONT NEED YOUR RESPECT BUT LOVE.
Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by Jamieb(m): 2:53pm On Mar 02
EreluRoz:
You All have mastered the art of defense mechanism in regards to cheating. Una sabi defend cheating while lambasting women who does same
Go and cheat and find out . The consequences of cheating isn't same for both genders. Chest and get caught and you will find out .
Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by Burgerlomo: 2:58pm On Mar 02
thesicilian:
If I catch my wife cheating and I forgive her, my respect for myself will go.

1 Like

Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by terabyte002: 3:07pm On Mar 02
Create a woman world for yourself sis, ordinarily men can marry as many wives as he pleases , maybe in your own woman world women can equally have the privilege of having many husbands without any society condemnation.
EreluRoz:
But women will always be asked to forgive her cheating husband. It's a man's world truly
Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by omoyankee3(m): 3:08pm On Mar 02
Facts.

In fact it's the lack of respect that made her cheat in the first place.
Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by nstore: 3:15pm On Mar 02
Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by bal4real: 3:37pm On Mar 02
bukatyne:

A man can cheat and still love his wife?....

What is your definition of love?
The guy is right. Not that I'm justifying cheating in men.

Sex means different things to both men and women.

A man can cheat/have sex with another woman and still love his wife.
Sex, to men, means pleasure, a means to satisfy his sexual urges. Their might be no bond or emotional attachment with the said woman. Just to 4uck, ejaculate, and zip your trouser and go.

But to women, sex means a totally different thing to them. Women easily bond with the guy they have sex with, so on.
Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by pocohantas(f): 3:50pm On Mar 02
emmyN:

They do that mostly with low value men.

Saying many women do not readily forgive their cheating partners is being dishonest to oneself. We are coming from a culture where polygamy is legal and still widely practiced in some parts.

gentlegiant95:
it 4 NOT work both ways. Men n women are different. A man can cheat and it has nothing, absolutely nothing to do with the wife. But it's not the same for a woman

Feed your delulu, bro. πŸ™Œ

1 Like

Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by nedekid: 3:56pm On Mar 02
Jashub:
Cheating for a man isnt the same for a woman . A man can cheat and still love his wife (it's been proven statistically). A woman on the other hand bonds with whoever she cheats on. It's a fact
So olosho, hookup etc that cheat on their boy friends or husband bonds with who ever she does her runs with?

1 Like

Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by nedekid: 3:58pm On Mar 02
bal4real:

The guy is right. Not that I'm justifying cheating in men.

Sex means different things to both men and women.

A man can cheat/have sex with another woman and still love his wife.
Sex, to men, means pleasure, a means to satisfy his sexual urges. Their might be no bond or emotional attachment with the said woman. Just to 4uck, ejaculate, and zip your trouser and go.

But to women, sex means a totally different thing to them. Women easily bond with the guy they have sex with, so on.
So tobi who back in the day "helped" or performed social service of helping boys in area bonded with all of us?

1 Like

Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by Jashub: 4:09pm On Mar 02
EreluRoz:
Maldives and from there we move to Santorini, deal?
Are you for real here ...? grin
Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by KevinDeBruyne: 10:49pm On Mar 02
Thats the end
Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by Niyi4321: 11:12pm On Mar 02
bukatyne:

Identifying and doing my responsibilities at home and be there when she needs me.
Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by Niyi4321: 11:14pm On Mar 02
EreluRoz:
πŸ˜† I don't snatch else I would have taught you how to remain faithful to one woman.
With what approach?
Or you're one of those who use KAYAMANTA on guys
Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by cliqtips: 12:46am On Mar 03
EreluRoz:
πŸ˜† I don't snatch else I would have taught you how to remain faithful to one woman.

with juju ?

Lmao, if that's what you want to use to teach him on how to remain faithful to one woman, you might fail because where your so called Juju stops is where someone else's starts. So, rest !
Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by Iamanoited: 3:10am On Mar 03
HER FEAR FOR YOU WILL INCREASE UNLESS SHE IS EXTREMELY SATANIC. AT LEAST SHE KNOWS THAT YOU NOW KNOW YOUR ENEMY.

Orisa37
FORGIVE AND BECOME WARLOCK IN CHRIST JESUS.
Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by Gerrard59(m): 6:08am On Mar 03
drimzsmoke:

Human biology is seriously out of date!!!

Not surprised by the contents of that book. Testosterone - what makes a man who he is - fuels the desire to have sex with as many women as possible.

Please, what is the name of the book?
Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by Okudiover(m): 6:55am On Mar 03
Another example of a bitter truth
Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by noCAP(m): 10:32am On Mar 03
bukatyne:

That's the fact. For men, it's just sex, pleasure, nothing more
Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by ayenale1(m): 11:21am On Mar 03
Girlfriend can cheat for whatever reasons best known to her but wifey cheat on me after struggling day and night to make things comfortable for the family....I'll kill her emotionally and psychologically....8 won't sent her away or divorce her but her eyes go see shege.....
Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by Tonytonex(m): 12:21pm On Mar 03
EreluRoz:
who marries who?
The man marries the woman. Paid everything on her head.

Not that I support cheating.

But it's not same thing.
Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by EreluRoz: 12:34pm On Mar 03
Tonytonex:
who marries who?
The man marries the woman. Paid everything on her head.

Not that I support cheating.

But it's not same thing.
What did you just do it not justifying it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ifeanyi, Paul Adefarasin's Wife Celebrates Him On His 58th Birthday / Why Are The Dead Taken To Church For Prayers; Does God Forgive Sins After Death? / Don't Be Deceived, Everyone Has A Weakness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.