Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

"If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" (24189 Views)

If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie / "It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead / Foluke Adeboye: When You Fall Out Of Cash, Your Wife Will Fall Out Of Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by macrodata(m): 9:22am On Mar 02
EreluRoz:
Are you talking from experience or just the normal internet slangs?

A cheating woman will be remorseful after being caught and will be ashamed to try such ever again but when a man is caught cheating, he'll be like I Bleep up I should be smarter next time
Lies. One thing I've learned in my 42 years of being a man is that when a woman cheats it's because she never had respect for you in the first place. When you forgive her out of emotions, you've shown her you don't have the balls to let her go, next time she'll take advantage of you and repeat such in a more stealth way. Yes, I'm speaking from experience. There must be repercussions for every messing around. Either send her out, bring in a second wife or report her to her family. If you don't expose it, it may be the end for any man.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by Lordsonn: 9:22am On Mar 02
I agree with this man. Never forgive a cheating woman

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by ogaontop(m): 9:25am On Mar 02
bewla:
No if you don't no the reason and send her away does that make you a man

Be a man find the reason if it's your fault own up to it
You're talking upside down.
A real woman will NOT cheat and expect you to call her to know the reason she cheated unless the woman is a manipulator.
What happens to expressing your feelings to your man before you think of cheating?
That's how women go about manipulating men with weak psychology!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by SoNature(m): 9:26am On Mar 02
EreluRoz:
But women will always be asked to forgive her cheating husband. It's a man's world truly

That's because men don't attach emotions to sex. Men have sex to have fun, but that's not the case with women.

A wife who sleeps with other men has lost interest in her marriage because a woman (excluding prostitutes) attaches emotions to sex.

Men have sex just for fun, but women have sex with ulterior motives other than having fun. That's why it is said that a man only needs a place to have sex but a woman needs a reason to have sex.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by Bona2venture: 9:26am On Mar 02
EreluRoz:
As per se women don't have emotions abi

Who's talking emotions here? It's a matter of superiority...God, Man then woman. As man cannot question God, so woman should not question her superior. Ever since women started climbing on top men things have not been the same. Man and woman are not made the same way! Embrace this truth

2 Likes

Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by judedwriter(m): 9:27am On Mar 02
Adultery is forgivable but not tolerable....on both sides, not just the man.

1 Like

Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by JeffArmani234: 9:27am On Mar 02
onthehill:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3Sj3KVXcS8?si=dmWGL8Hrc_KQ4_Sb

Ever since I met my fiancée, I have limited my conversations with ladies
There’s no way you’ll be in touch with the opposite sex and nothing will ever come up especially when you’re not in good terms with your partner

If you can master it now, you’ll be perfect when you get married

If you find someone you think is better than your partner, break up, don’t cheat it’s not worth it

If you made up your mind to spend the rest of your life with someone, keep to it no matter the temptations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by Akalia(m): 9:28am On Mar 02
Beverlyjean:

We abide by 2 different set of rules ... we care and get scared if our man goes into financial turmoil..... most women will leave their man if he stops providing... but men will not leave us If we are broke ... we will never date or marry broke men , if we do , we will be disrespecting them ... while a man will not marry a slut , if he does , he will be disrespecting her ... we are wired different, male and female.... and women have to accept that
You submission makes a lot of sense.
The value of a man to a woman is the man's ability to provide, and protect. On the other hand the value a woman commands depends on her moral values and character.

1 Like

Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by bentenny(m): 9:28am On Mar 02
The day she cheated on her hubby was the day she lost all her respect for him!
There is nothing wrong in forgiving her but taking her back is unacceptable and implies the hubby has no self-respect or value for himself!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by ogaontop(m): 9:29am On Mar 02
bewla:

Which reason justifies cheat, whether man or woman
Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by alphanyx: 9:31am On Mar 02
Na God go deliver you grin grin grin
Daniel7543:
Pocochantas
Cococandy
Jennyclay
Kobojunkie
Siofra
Goodlady
Anny69
EreluRoz
Spicycat
Uyailncomparabl
Animegirl

Una good morning oo… hw una night?
I just wan tell una say I’m still single nd I’m searching.
But those of una wey still dey relationship nd ur boyfriend don break ur heart into pieces and u need a shoulder to cry.. my shoulder is always available for u.

The shoulder
Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by ogaontop(m): 9:31am On Mar 02
MrPresident1:
It is biologically impossible for a man to cheat on a woman, forget woke ideology, but a good man will guide his affairs with discretion.

A woman can cheat on a man, but a man cannot cheat on a woman.
Which way bro?
Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by Akalia(m): 9:32am On Mar 02
macrodata:
Lies. One thing I've learned in my 42 years of being a man is that when a woman cheats it's because she never had respect for you in the first place. When you forgive her out of emotions, you've shown her you don't have the balls to let her go, next time she'll take advantage of you and repeat such in a more stealth way. Yes, I'm speaking from experience. There must be repercussions for every messing around. Either send her out, bring in a second wife or report her to her family. If you don't expose it, it may be the end for any man.
Wise man coming from a place of experience but I don't wish to have your experience. I would rather learn from your experience.

1 Like

Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by bewla(m): 9:34am On Mar 02
ogaontop:

You're talking upside down.
A real woman will NOT cheat and expect you to call her to know the reason she cheated unless the woman is a manipulator.
What happens to expressing your feelings to your man before you think of cheating?
That's how women go about manipulating men with weak psychology!
Most time our pride as men consume us not to reason

Most you take all my point
This my opinion if it does not sit well with you then pass
Womenn to have emotion

5 Likes

Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by pquaver(m): 9:35am On Mar 02
EreluRoz:
You All have mastered the art of defense mechanism in regards to cheating. Una sabi defend cheating while lambasting women who does same

Why is it that you people hate truth and facts? You want to tell men how men behave think and should act when u have never been a man? What he told u is plain truth.. If u dont want to accept it fine but deal with it... How can a man knowing fully well women are not wired to be breadwinner expect a woman to bear brunt of a financial situation.. In this case u will agree as a woman that u r not wired to be the main provider (irrespective of gender equality ooo) which we see every day in Nigeria ladies talking about broke guys etc because you people are wired that way.. How many times do you see men associate women with being providers or looking at a woman first about financial capabilities.. Because we are not wired that way... Know this and know peace.. Man and woman no be d same oooo...

4 Likes

Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by Autobot05: 9:35am On Mar 02
EreluRoz:
You All have mastered the art of defense mechanism in regards to cheating. Una sabi defend cheating while lambasting women who does same

Sharrap
His points are very valid

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by bewla(m): 9:37am On Mar 02
Sylve45g:
:
if you are as good as you claim why not give it here frreee
Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by Stevenbright(m): 9:39am On Mar 02
bewla:

A cheat is a cheat. There will always be a flimsy reason to explain the wrong done but a cheat remains a cheat regardless.

She should have addressed the issue and not use it as an excuse for cheating if she is still interested in the relationship/marriage.

3 Likes

Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by ogaontop(m): 9:39am On Mar 02
pocohantas:
Works both ways. Men do not respect the wives they cheat on and they only become more brazen with each forgiveness. Recently we are seeing a high rate of separation and divorce over the same things our mothers endured. It wouldn't stop until everyone fixes up.

NL argument in defense of cheating males can't change the number of divorce cases at family courts.

Women of these days have actually commodified relationship and sex that when a man makes and gives you money, he thinks he has done all and at liberty to do what he wishes.
In a case currently, the husband cheats and has even asked the wife to leave the home instead of constantly enduring his recklessness, the woman refused to leave, accusing him of trying to marry another wife, why? He's excessively rich!!

2 Likes

Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by Agugbadin: 9:40am On Mar 02
I agree with him absolutely.
Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by seankafor(m): 9:40am On Mar 02
EreluRoz:
it's not that hard, if your man cheat, you sef leave her and go marry another man wey nongo cheat

It's that simple

1 Like

Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by bukatyne(f): 9:40am On Mar 02
Jashub:
Men do the loving ...we are the romantic gender. Women on the other hand will only love a man on the premise he provides value. Which is why women date up and men date down . So you're greatly mistaken on the subject and definition of love .

You did not answer my question and assumed my definition of love.

I am not talking of romance either.

I asked you 'what is love'?

3 Likes

Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by bewla(m): 9:41am On Mar 02
ogaontop:

Which reason justifies cheat, whether man or woman
ok but
Men do
Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by seankafor(m): 9:44am On Mar 02
pocohantas:
Works both ways. Men do not respect the wives they cheat on and they only become more brazen with each forgiveness. Recently we are seeing a high rate of separation and divorce over the same things our mothers endured. It wouldn't stop until everyone fixes up.

NL argument in defense of cheating males can't change the number of divorce cases at family courts.

how many women have left their husband because of cheating? Name them
Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by olowoba2: 9:44am On Mar 02
EreluRoz:
Are you talking from experience or just the normal internet slangs?

A cheating woman will be remorseful after being caught and will be ashamed to try such ever again but when a man is caught cheating, he'll be like I Bleep up I should be smarter next time
Never forgive a cheating woman. She will do it again. The remorse is just a film show for the gullible ones. Women always know what they are doing.

1 Like

Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by pocohantas(f): 9:45am On Mar 02
seankafor:

Visit any family court in your area or talk to a lawyer. You guys think NL is the real world.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by gassbee: 9:47am On Mar 02
Wat brand is dat guy puffing
Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by ogaontop(m): 9:47am On Mar 02
Angelfrost:

Trust me... Even women don't truly forgive.

Most simply choose to gloss over the hurt and pain! They simply make the hard choice to remain when they weigh other options and find them unattractive.

They bury that pain, till the need to use it arises. lipsrsealed

Living with such women is worse than being divorced! The day they will make you pay, it won't be funny.

It is pure arrogance and ego of men to actually believe infidelity is their natural entitlement that women have to get used to.

This is how many of such men get destroyed eventually.
You're so damn right!!
Women don't forget those things especially when you're young in the relationship.
As for the older men, they see you as an irresponsible man and will boldly tell you they stayed back because of the children.
Many smart men that cheat will never agree to that except you catch them red-handed, even when you have all the evidence!
Women's are the worst, some will even chose to die than to agree except you catch them red-handed!
Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by gassbee: 9:48am On Mar 02
seankafor:
are u married , if yes wil u forgive if u catch your wife red handed
Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by seankafor(m): 9:49am On Mar 02
pocohantas:

I guess he is richer than Dangotr and Bezoz. Please find the woman and quote her. We are aware their are women that stay through it all and some don't. It is obvious which I was on about. So keep this mansplaining to yourself.

Visit any family court in your area or talk to a lawyer. You guys think NL is the real world.
lol, well, if a woman is independent and have a thing or 2 working for herself, she can always leave if she perceives her man cheating, nobody tied her with rope 🪢 or chain ⛓️

But most ladies in African settings are highly dependent on their man hence they have little or less options hence they endure the pains of the man cheating inside the marriage.. this is also so in some marriages where the woman provides bulk of the income..

He who plays the piper dictates the tone..
Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by Umuinyioku: 9:49am On Mar 02

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) / Why Are The Dead Taken To Church For Prayers; Does God Forgive Sins After Death? / Ifeanyi, Paul Adefarasin's Wife Celebrates Him On His 58th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.