Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,603 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

"If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" (24219 Views)

If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie / "It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead / Foluke Adeboye: When You Fall Out Of Cash, Your Wife Will Fall Out Of Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by Honestey: 9:49am On Mar 02
Of course who will respect a mumu? If you caught your wife in the act there should be blood letting. This is my position
Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by Calitoscassius(m): 9:50am On Mar 02
EreluRoz:
If you are inside a bottle you will forgive her and asked her to forgive you for making her cheat on you
What da hell is inside bottle? Does this shit even mean anything? undecided
Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by Oyoyo7: 9:50am On Mar 02
Which respect goes? There was no respect for the man in the first place. If there was respect for him, she wouldn't have cheated on him.

1 Like

Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by TrackerSK: 9:50am On Mar 02
EreluRoz:
As per se women don't have emotions abi
As per se?What kind of English is that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by Calitoscassius(m): 9:50am On Mar 02
If you forgive her, she will do it again.
Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by seankafor(m): 9:51am On Mar 02
gassbee:
are u married , if yes wil u forgive if u catch your wife red handed
my wife or anyone I'm dating been caught red handed cheating is d day that relationship ends..

It's better I don't find out..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by pocohantas(f): 9:51am On Mar 02
seankafor:
lol, well, if a woman is independent and have a thing or 2 working for herself, she can always leave if she perceives her man cheating, nobody tied her with rope 🪢 or chain ⛓️

But most ladies in African settings are highly dependent on their man hence they have little or less options hence they endure the pains of the man cheating inside the marriage.. this is also so in some marriages where the woman provides bulk of the income..

He who plays the piper dictates the tone..

Given the bolded, we should be truthful enough to admit these women are not wired to forgive JUST LIKE MEN, they only do it due to circumstance. These are the same women Nigerian men are scared of taking to UK.

People know the truth, but love to dance around it. Why are Nigerian men not wired to cheat without emotions abroad? Abi electrician disconnect the wire there? Smh!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by Calitoscassius(m): 9:51am On Mar 02
Jashub:
Cheat for men is not the same as cheating for men
Really? Oya! Tell us the difference.
Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by bluefilm: 9:52am On Mar 02
Angelfrost:

Trust me... Even women don't truly forgive.

Most simply choose to gloss over the hurt and pain! They simply make the hard choice to remain when they weigh other options and find them unattractive.

They bury that pain, till the need to use it arises. lipsrsealed

Living with such women is worse than being divorced! The day they will make you pay, it won't be funny.

It is pure arrogance and ego of men to actually believe infidelity is their naturally entitlement that women have to get used to.

This is how many of such men get destroyed eventually.

Is fidelity a natural state of humans in general or is it a manmade construct?

1 Like

Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by ibabz(m): 9:52am On Mar 02
EreluRoz:
But women will always be asked to forgive her cheating husband. It's a man's world truly

No my dear. On the contrary, it’s the woman’s world. You know a woman can give you another man’s child as yours and you would never know. But it’s not possible for a man to give you another woman’s child as yours without your knowledge.
Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by Angelfrost(m): 9:52am On Mar 02
ogaontop:

You're so damn right!!
Women don't forget those things especially when you're young in the relationship.
As for the older men, they see you as an irresponsible man and will boldly tell you they stayed back because of the children.
Many smart men that cheat will never agree to that except you catch them red-handed, even when you have all the evidence!
Women's are the worst, some will even chose to die than to agree except you catch them red-handed!

That's it! Well said!
Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by Calitoscassius(m): 9:53am On Mar 02
EreluRoz:
NO! According to some Naigeerian men. Women are just pieces of rags. grin

They forget there are women in there families, like their mother or sister/s

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by Teymanhenry(f): 9:56am On Mar 02
Forgiving one for wrongdoing does not signify weakness. It rather shows how mentally strong we are. God forgives all sins, does it mean he is a weak God?
Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by Angelfrost(m): 9:56am On Mar 02
bluefilm:

Is fidelity a natural state of humans in general or is it a manmade construct?

Fidelity is akin to morality... Infact, it is one of the firm foundations of morality.

Morality is one of the defining things that make us better evolved than animals... That ability and pressing need to live above primal instincts.

So, it isn't inborn or innate, but taught from the womb.

Lol... Your question is practically akin to asking if being law-abiding is a natural state of man or a man-made construct.

I'm sure you catch my drift.

4 Likes

Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by ItisWell22(f): 9:56am On Mar 02
EreluRoz:
If you are inside a bottle you will forgive her and asked her to forgive you for making her cheat on you

😂

1 Like

Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by seankafor(m): 9:57am On Mar 02
pocohantas:

Given the bolded, which should be truthful enough to admit these women are not wired to forgive JUST LIKE MEN, they only do it due to circumstance. These are the same women Nigerian men are scared of taking to UK.

People know the truth, but love to dance around it. Why are Nigerian men not wired to cheat without emotions abroad? Abi electrician disconnect the wire there? Smh!

yes it's always circumstances that made Crayfish to bend.
Western women won't blink an eye to divorce you when they catch you cheating, because they have a thing or 2 going for them over there..

It's mainly circumstances that made the women over here to endure their man cheating and that has become a way of life here..

1 Like

Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by seankafor(m): 9:58am On Mar 02
ibabz:

No my dear. On the contrary, it’s the woman’s world. You know a woman can give you another man’s child as yours and you would never know. But it’s not possible for a man to give you another woman’s child as yours without your knowledge.
na for those wey no get money to run DNA test grin
Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by Honestey: 10:00am On Mar 02
bewla:
No if you don't no the reason and send her away does that make you a man

Be a man find the reason if it's your fault own up to it

Kikiki! A man can still be faulted for his wife's extramarital affairs? I think the world has expired, it's time for the trumpet to sound
Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by ogaontop(m): 10:00am On Mar 02
[quote author=pocohantas post=128736148]

I guess he is richer than Dangotr and Bezoz. Please find the woman and quote her. We are aware their are women that stay through it all and some don't. It is obvious which I was on about. So keep this mansplaining to yourself.
Of course his wealth is very far away from those you mentioned, but what does the woman do? She's solely dependent!
What does Regina Daniels want as a 6th wife?
Even Ooni of Ife has 5 wives, when women agree to be numbered up to 5th, 6th, 7th, e.t.c, what kind of respect are they expecting? Or Are Ned Nwoko and Ooni richer than those you mentioned?
These men that married many wives started from cheating till it became a marriage!

PS: Women cheat quite a lot but silently, a big laboratory clinic in my area released 59 - 41percent positive-negative statistics of DNA tests conducted in 2023.
Who's responsible for the negative 41%?
Maybe its the fault of their husbands, right? Maybe dem no sabi do!!
Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by Bahamas95(m): 10:02am On Mar 02
I can't forgive a cheating wife, the marriage ends that minute.

No need living in same house with someone I will never love again.
Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by Jashub: 10:02am On Mar 02
EreluRoz:
price tag gbuogi there. You already assumed you are richer than me smh
I never assumed. And by the way, you being richer isn't important to a man .
Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by EreluRoz: 10:03am On Mar 02
Jashub:
I never assumed. And by the way, you being richer isn't important to a man .
Maldives and from there we move to Santorini, deal?
Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by tfortolulope: 10:05am On Mar 02
Still paying : tongue✅✅✅🔥🔥🔥.. Use Trust wallet or MetaMask please.

Lucky Telegram users who does Crypto
Get free 80k worth of Iron Finance with is transferable to your wallet.
register below:

https:///IRONFinanceAirdropBot?start=633483806

I doubted at first but glad I got involved.
Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by Jashub: 10:07am On Mar 02
Calitoscassius:
Really? Oya! Tell us the difference.
Does sex to a man mean the same thing to a woman?
Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by Benrosaria(m): 10:07am On Mar 02
That's even coming from a pastor. Of course I expect it.

With a bazoka pointed to my head, I will never think of a thing called god. I quantified it a thing because it's really nothing
Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by rapheal5(m): 10:08am On Mar 02
EreluRoz:
You particularly deserve to be in a bottle 🍾

Before you keep another man in a bottle remember Ebi npa wa my new track on audiomack...
https://audiomack.com/el-raphel/song/hardship-ebi-npa-wa
Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by GoodSpirit: 10:09am On Mar 02
EreluRoz:
But women will always be asked to forgive her cheating husband. It's a man's world truly

You clamour for men to spend their hard earned resources on women and still expect men to forgive a cheating woman? You are just economical with the Truth.

Let's reverse the scenario, pay the bills of your boyfriend and pledge to take care of his financial needs as a human while he goes out to have sex with other ladies what then will be your response?

You can't shift your own responsibilities to a man and then expect the man to fold him arms and allow you galavanting round the whole neighborhood without consequences. Most women don't accept responsibility and accountability that's why you don't seem to understand why men don't forgive a cheating spouse.

1 Like

Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by Calitoscassius(m): 10:11am On Mar 02
Jashub:
Does sex to a man mean the same thing to a woman?
I don't know! You tell me! I am not a woman, you seem to be both genders grin.

I say tell us, instead you are asking me, if i knew i wouldn't be asking you..

1 Like

Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by Crafteck1: 10:15am On Mar 02
EreluRoz:

No, as per sey men na breadwinner.
Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by folake4u(f): 10:17am On Mar 02
pocohantas:

Visit any family court in your area or talk to a lawyer. You guys think NL is the real world.

Lol. Divorce petitions in court are a LOT.

They should leave Nairaland and touch the grass outside.

3 Likes

Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by Toluwanise247(m): 10:23am On Mar 02
EreluRoz:
That right person may have had her bottle ready but just waiting for the right man to enter. Just behave yourself if you don't want to enter bottle

Wahala e ti poju kilode …….. they send you after him ni? 🤣🤣🤣🤣.
Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by pocohantas(f): 10:27am On Mar 02
folake4u:

Lol. Divorce petitions in court are a LOT.

They should leave Nairaland and touch the grass outside.

They know. Rather than change, they are looking for women to convince into enduring in 2024. I no get strength again. They should marry their kind and leave in peace.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Signs A Person Loves Money Too Much / Pope Francis Washes Prisoners' Feet On Maundy Thursday / Catholic Bishops Reject Father Mbaka’s Apology To Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.