Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,124 members, 7,811,160 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

"If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" (24158 Views)

If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie / "It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead / Foluke Adeboye: When You Fall Out Of Cash, Your Wife Will Fall Out Of Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by Coconunu(m): 10:28am On Mar 02
Please be specific about the forgiveness
Am kind of lost here
Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by bluefilm: 10:28am On Mar 02
Angelfrost:
Fidelity is akin to morality... Infact, it is one of the firm foundations of morality.

Morality is one of the defining things that make us better evolved than animals... That ability and pressing need to live above primal instincts.

So, it isn't inborn or innate, but taught from the womb.

Lol... Your question is practically akin to asking if being law-abiding is a natural state of man or a man-made construct.

I'm sure you catch my drift.

Law abiding is a manmade construct, just like fidelity

They are only put in place to 'force' people into line, "for their own good" so to speak!

When the shít hit the fan... when the chips are down, fidelity... morality... you name it, are all tossed out thru the window in a heartbeat as people resort to their default basic instincts!

If you really want to know what people will do at such times, ask them what they do when there are absolutely no consequences to their actions!

I bet you, their responses will shock you
Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by gentlegiant95: 10:30am On Mar 02
pocohantas:
Works both ways. Men do not respect the wives they cheat on and they only become more brazen with each forgiveness. Recently we are seeing a high rate of separation and divorce over the same things our mothers endured. It wouldn't stop until everyone fixes up.

NL argument in defense of cheating males can't change the number of divorce cases at family courts.

it DOES NOT work both ways. Men n women are different. A man can cheat and it has nothing, absolutely nothing to do with the wife. But it's not the same for a woman

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by Betty101: 10:32am On Mar 02
EreluRoz:
But women will always be asked to forgive her cheating husband. It's a man's world truly
Don't mind them
Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by chimex38: 10:33am On Mar 02
drimzsmoke:

Human biology is seriously out of date!!!
what is the title of this book you quoted
Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by Judolisco(m): 10:34am On Mar 02
Some pastors sef ehnnn.... She get respect for you before
Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by drimzsmoke(m): 10:36am On Mar 02
chimex38:

what is the title of this book you quoted

Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by folake4u(f): 10:38am On Mar 02
pocohantas:

They know. Rather than change, they are looking for women to convince into enduring in 2024. I no get strength again. They should marry their kind and leave in peace.

Thank God say my name kuku nor be endurance.

And I nor even get strength normally.

There are women who will do their biddings, certainly not me and my girls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by remzytimer: 10:43am On Mar 02
That is why is a man that pays bride price, have you ever heard of a woman paying bride price.

EreluRoz:
But women will always be asked to forgive her cheating husband. It's a man's world truly
Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by Ashirioluwa: 10:51am On Mar 02
EreluRoz:
If you are inside a bottle you will forgive her and asked her to forgive you for making her cheat on you

Caging a man inside bottle is one of the biggest diabolical things some women do to their husbands.

Please don’t do this to any man.
Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by chimex38: 10:53am On Mar 02
drimzsmoke:

Gracias
Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by Ekhare: 10:53am On Mar 02
EreluRoz:
Are you talking from experience or just the normal internet slangs?

A cheating woman will be remorseful after being caught and will be ashamed to try such ever again but when a man is caught cheating, he'll be like I Bleep up I should be smarter next time

This is not always the case. Forgive a cheating wife and live with the scar forever. If she can't blame you for her cheating, then wait for her to blame the devil.
Some women are chronic cheats and if you can't withstand a cheating, then let her go because in my experience, she'll cheat ago.
Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by Angelfrost(m): 10:54am On Mar 02
bluefilm:

Law abiding is a manmade construct, just like fidelity

They are only put in place to 'force' people into line, "for their own good" so to speak!

When the shít hit the fan... when the chips are down, fidelity... morality... you name it, are all tossed out thru the window in a heartbeat as people resort to their default basic instincts!

If you really want to know what people will do at such times, ask them what they do when there are absolutely no consequences to their actions!

I bet you, their responses will shock you

Good response!

You have just repeated what I posted, albeit thrown more light.
Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by Wizpa(m): 10:56am On Mar 02
EreluRoz:
If you are inside a bottle you will forgive her and asked her to forgive you for making her cheat on you

Only evil witches think like this
Are you a Evil Witch??
Sounds to me more like a descendant of Jezebel

Repent now or your end will be disastrous!!!
Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by lilyheaven: 10:57am On Mar 02
Men have the monopoly to cheat.
No problems I have accepted.
Adultery is an act done by two individual.
Human beings cheat, it’s not a question of gender
Jashub:
I just stated facts . Which is why women should never try to take the place of men and men should never take the place of women. A woman cannot do a man's job and neither can a man do a woman's job.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by SenecaTheYonger: 11:02am On Mar 02
EreluRoz:
As per se women don't have emotions abi

It’s the opposite. Women cheat with emotions. For a woman to allow you inside her, she must be emotionally attached to you first.

It’s not so for man. After we cum, it’s over

1 Like

Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by emmyN(m): 11:12am On Mar 02
pocohantas:

They don't get hiv differently.
Neither is the pain different.

Women only bid their time until their kids are grown. But some of your brothers can keep up the delulu.

They do that mostly with low value men.

Saying many women do not readily forgive their cheating partners is being dishonest to oneself. We are coming from a culture where polygamy is legal and still widely practiced in some parts.

1 Like

Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by Ijaya123: 11:13am On Mar 02
EreluRoz:

Both genders can cheat if they so desire but the jail term when caught is different for both genders.

Men and women are created the same way. That’s the reality.

EreluRoz:

No one can force you to forgive a cheating man. If you can’t forgive, break up with him.
Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by occfx: 11:21am On Mar 02
onthehill:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3Sj3KVXcS8?si=dmWGL8Hrc_KQ4_Sb

Don't forgive a cheating woman... Or will I say divorce a cheating woman but you may forgive her. Bible will support you. Don't every live with a cheating woman, you are just nailing yourself on the cross if you try that
Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by finallybusy: 11:32am On Mar 02
This is not a lie. Most women know this. The ones who argue otherwise are in denial or yet to cheat.
Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by BrighterSyde: 11:34am On Mar 02
EreluRoz:

When it comes to matters of sex do not equate men with women. Same way they should not be equated when it comes to emotions.
Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by Kendrick80(m): 11:44am On Mar 02
cheesy

Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by Tonyblessed(m): 11:52am On Mar 02
People should try meditating on God's word too apart from only listening to their pastor's which Paul also advises. Even Jesus forgave the woman who was about to be stoned when caught committing adultery and even asked about the other party or man involved. God forgives so who is man not to forgive. The thing to do is divorce her according to scripture as trust is gone already but forgive forgive forgive and forgive her.
Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by Anashe: 11:55am On Mar 02
onthehill:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3Sj3KVXcS8?si=dmWGL8Hrc_KQ4_Sb

"If you catch your PARTNER cheating and you forgive him or her, the respect they have for you will go"

Fixed!
Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by Anashe: 11:58am On Mar 02
SenecaTheYonger:

It’s the opposite. Women cheat with emotions. For a woman to allow you inside her, she must be emotionally attached to you first.

It’s not so for man. After we cum, it’s over

So you think lol
Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by dontiky: 12:00pm On Mar 02
EreluRoz:
the man is the one who proposes to marry the woman, he pays money to the woman’s parents to marry the woman over to his house. Until women starts doing what men do in a relationship, the Women cannot and should never claim equality with a man in a relationship
Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by RodgersAkpafu: 12:03pm On Mar 02
That's a lie actually
Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by callmenazarene: 12:05pm On Mar 02
..not too far from the truth. A cheating wife is like a bottle of poison keep very close to you when you're still holding a bottle of hot drinks . You know what! You are not more than a rubby, because the poison knows
that you're for ever it's, and can strike you any time any day.
Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by DDIA: 12:12pm On Mar 02
EreluRoz:
Over my dead body will I forgive a wife who is caught wh0ring.
Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by Ipobfraud: 12:12pm On Mar 02
Ehmm ehmm, are you saying you learn this from your role model? To put men inside bottle?

Please can i have a word with your fada? Just want to check something.

EreluRoz:
That right person may have had her bottle ready but just waiting for the right man to enter. Just behave yourself if you don't want to enter bottle
Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by DDIA: 12:14pm On Mar 02
EreluRoz:
You particularly deserve to be in a bottle 🍾
I cannot wish you for even the representative of the devil on earth.

You deserve to be unmarried as you are.
be unhappy alone, all by yourself.
Re: "If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" by thesicilian: 12:19pm On Mar 02
EreluRoz:
Lol.
May we not find ourselves inside a bottle o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

200-Hour PraiseWorship-A-Thon: Tobi Kufeji Attempts To Break Guinness World Reco / Benny Hinn On Emmanuel Tv / Burial Of Ghanaian Pastor Ato Kessie Family Of 5 Who Died In Fire Outbreak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.