Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,459 members, 7,812,404 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja (35304 Views)

Armed Robbers Invaded My Neighbourhood and this trick saved me / Lady Beaten Mercilessly By Neighbourhood Security Men in Enugu Over N1000 (Pix) / The Cars Used By Armed Robbers To Escape The Offa Bank Robbery In Kwara (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by uniquetechng: 9:39pm On Mar 04
DDIA:

I wonder which google you the talk of.

Where did you ever learn that Nyanya is part of FCT? it has never been.

what people consider isn’t official.

it is governed by Nassarawa state Government.
New Nyanya is different from Nyanya, stop arguing ignorantly.

6 Likes

Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by demoBaba: 9:43pm On Mar 04
oglalasioux:

Google could have helped you but you chose to be emotional. Nyanya is under the FCT not Nassarawa State. Nassarawa state starts at Mopol Junction just by AA Rano filling station. By the way, Nassarawa State is closer to Abuja than Gwarimpa Estate. Don't let the heavy traffic decieve you.

Educate him jare
Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by kitken: 9:43pm On Mar 04
Che!
Maraba boiz don visit them b dat.
Anytime am goin to Keffi, once am in Maraba I make sure am at alart.
U see that place cheesy them fit komot clothes from person body n he/she won't know.
That area na branch of mushin grin

1 Like

Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by Lifestone(m): 9:46pm On Mar 04
PAQ:

Nyanya is Abuja Municipal Area

New Nyanya is Nasarawa
New karu is Nasarawa
Mararaba is Nasarawa

We also have Karu under Abuja too
Thanks for the clarification

4 Likes

Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by IamAsiri: 9:47pm On Mar 04
DDIA:

Thought someone told you that Nyanya is different from New Nyanya. You have no case here since you couldn't even google correctly.

7 Likes

Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by skultrick(m): 9:49pm On Mar 04
Hungerbadoo:
Robbers came to my neighbourhood on sunday morning robbing from one house to another between 3:20am-5:00am in the morning. They first robbed a nearby house with no security fence where they collected two hundred thousand naira, and also went away with pepperd stew. Next is my kinsman's home where they tied him up and also made away with his laptop, phones and a Tvs motorcycle.

Another neighbour was not spared as he was stabbed on different parts of his body and left to die.

I've made up my mind to relocate from the area immediately my rent is due before it's too late.

File photo used for illustration

Please can you state specifically where in Abuja.
Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by ogbonti: 9:51pm On Mar 04
Mcslize:
ogbonti, these are the things we always tell you about. Nigeria is not safe. Please, desist from going after those who want to leave behind this country.

You need to apologize to all the people you have been trolling in the travel section, only then I will leave you alone.

You have had your fair share of diaspora as you claimed, but you want others to live in Nigeria and get killed, kidnapped and slaughter by arm robbers and herdsmen in Nigeria. How wicked can you be?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2023/09/25/california-kidnapping-teen-held-for-ransom-rescue/70964307007/

https://www.click2houston.com/topic/robbery/

THIS IS JUST A TIP OF THE ICEBERG ---- millions of incidents like this happen on a daily basis in the USA --- Evil exist everywhere in the world
Not limited to Nigeria - there is Kidnapping in the USA- ROBBERIES - Rapes - corruption -- everything you can think of that happens in Nigeria happens here in America - UK, Europe and elsewhere --- na we dey use our own matter dey sew ankara dey wear, making the world think its all bad here = most places you are dreaming to japa to, na packaging dem dey they may be worse than Nigeria in areas you do not even evaluate - even yahoo yahoo - we no do am pass Indians and Jamaicans --- stop demonizing your country - and I know you and your disciples are too poor to even japa to Cotonou across Seme -- since I gave you the go ahead to leave naija- your broke A Z Z could not leave grin

1 Like

Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by oglalasioux(m): 10:02pm On Mar 04
DDIA:

Boy, New Nyanya is different from Nyanya. Why am I wasting time with you? You don't live in Abuja. Good night.

3 Likes

Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by Tradepunter2: 10:02pm On Mar 04
Hungerbadoo:
Nyaya

That area na go area when I resided in Abuja..... Although rent was expensive in garki, I loved the safety there.
Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by dickson2000(m): 10:05pm On Mar 04
DeOTR:

Dey play. I don't know how Karu local government in nasarawa take be FCT.
lol... You're funny tbh. There are 2 suburbs with the name 'Karu' around that axis of FCT. One is Karu, a town under AMAC, and it comprises of Karu site and Karu village. The other Karu is a local government on its own under Nasarawa state with HQ called 'New Karu'. I've stayed in Karu site for more than 20 years, so you know I'm not just using Google information

4 Likes

Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by Roh50(f): 10:10pm On Mar 04
Tallesty1:
grin grin grin grin grin

During Buhari's first Tenure, a thief broke into my kitchen just a day after I restocked, he took everything except onions and potatoes.

He then ate the rice I cooked to his fill then used my food flask to carry the rest.

laugh nearly kill me when day break.

😂😂😂😂😂 He even carried the rest with your food flask. Hungry don almost kill that thief😂😂😂😂
Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by Lagusta(m): 10:13pm On Mar 04
Iamicekid:

Nyanya is nassarawa boss, a lot of places people tag as Abuja is not Abuja if not that the road in Abuja is good that’s why unna dey use kilometers mention am se it’s not far but in reality it actually is

Nyanya is part of Abuja municipal Council abeg, no need to be emotional about it

2 Likes

Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by maxiuc(m): 10:14pm On Mar 04
Hungerbadoo:
Nyaya

Me I don't count nyanya and maraba as part of Abuja
Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by Sucre6: 10:16pm On Mar 04
Iamicekid:

Nyanya is nassarawa boss, a lot of places people tag as Abuja is not Abuja if not that the road in Abuja is good that’s why unna dey use kilometers mention am se it’s not far but in reality it actually is

Don't say what u don't know, nyanya is Abuja, though shares boundaries with Nasarrawa State, but it's Abuja.
Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by Lagusta(m): 10:17pm On Mar 04
FLYFIRE:

Nyanya nearer to Abuja than Gwarimpa? Excuse me while I laugh grin grin grin grin
That's what you heard not seen
Nyanya IS in Nasarawa state

Stop arguing blindly please

Nyanya is part of Abuja municipal area council and not Karu LGA in Nasarawa state

Nyanya is the last Abuja settlement before crossing the border

Don't be proud of your ignorance please

3 Likes

Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by Hungerbadoo: 10:17pm On Mar 04
Bluffly:

Are you okay? You wrote without mentioning the Area. Is Abuja an Area
Yes i'm okay. Area? So can come back with you gang abi?

2 Likes

Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by Maj196(m): 10:18pm On Mar 04
Abeg make we hear word with Nyanya this Nyanya that.
Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by Sucre6: 10:19pm On Mar 04
dickson2000:
lol... You're funny tbh. There are 2 suburbs with the name 'Karu' around that axis of FCT. One is Karu, a town under AMAC, and it comprises of Karu site and Karu village. The other Karu is a local government on its own under Nasarawa state with HQ called 'New Karu'. I've stayed in Karu site for more than 20 years, so you know I'm not just using Google information

No need educating him, hes Adamant, I was born and bred in Abuja, I live in Jikwoyi currently and there is no place I have not been to in Abuja, you have done noble explaining further
Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by Lagusta(m): 10:19pm On Mar 04
DDIA:

You're talking about new Nyanya naaaa

New Nyanya is different from Nyanya

You are the type that easily gets lost in Abuja

You don't know the difference between Nyanya and new Nyanya

Abeg I dey go sleep

4 Likes

Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by CaptainFM1: 10:20pm On Mar 04
Hungerbadoo:
Nyaya

People in Nyaya be claiming Abuja instead of Nasarawa, just like people in Alagbado claiming Lagos instead of Ogun state.

You better know where you belong now!
Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by samonak(m): 10:21pm On Mar 04
Iamicekid:

guy go siddon abeg, Nyanya is the boundary between FCT and Nasarawa state. Wetin you even sabi self?

3 Likes

Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by samonak(m): 10:30pm On Mar 04
DDIA:

Oga, Nyanya and New Nyanya are 2 different settlements. Nyanya is under FCT while New Nyanya is under Nasarawa. Get your facts right, Muntula
Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by rigarmortis: 10:31pm On Mar 04
Iamicekid:

Nyanyan and karu is Abuja. Nasarawa starts from mararba
Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by Mayoisemj4real(m): 10:34pm On Mar 04
How do you know the stew was adequately peppered

2 Likes

Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by mmsen: 10:34pm On Mar 04
ogbonti:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2023/09/25/california-kidnapping-teen-held-for-ransom-rescue/70964307007/

https://www.click2houston.com/topic/robbery/

THIS IS JUST A TIP OF THE ICEBERG ---- millions of incidents like this happen on a daily basis in the USA --- Evil exist everywhere in the world
Not limited to Nigeria - there is Kidnapping in the USA- ROBBERIES - Rapes - corruption -- everything you can think of that happens in Nigeria happens here in America - UK, Europe and elsewhere --- na we dey use our own matter dey sew ankara dey wear, making the world think its all bad here = most places you are dreaming to japa to, na packaging dem dey they may be worse than Nigeria in areas you do not even evaluate - even yahoo yahoo - we no do am pass Indians and Jamaicans --- stop demonizing your country - and I know you and your disciples are too poor to even japa to Cotonou across Seme -- since I gave you the go ahead to leave naija- your broke A Z Z could not leave grin

Why do you waste your time. These people think crime only happens in Nigeria. Let them continue to deceive themselves.

1 Like

Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by Cti28(m): 10:35pm On Mar 04
DDIA:

See as you just disgraced your self. There is new Nyanya which falls under Nasarawa State and Nyanya which falls under the FCT.

The Google map you uploaded indicated New Nyanya.
Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by adecz: 10:36pm On Mar 04
Nyanya nor be Abuja proper nah...

It's basically like ikorodu of Abuja.

The terrible things that happen in
Ikorodu can't happen in Lagos proper🤔🤔🤔
Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by Cti28(m): 10:37pm On Mar 04
DeOTR:

Oga,karu is a local area in nasarawa state.
Which area council does Nyanya fall into if you say it's Abuja?

Yes Karu is a local government in Nasarawa state. There is also Karu, which falls under AMAC.
Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by joseph1832(m): 10:37pm On Mar 04
rigarmortis:

Nyanyan and karu is Abuja. Nasarawa starts from mararba
I've heard people say Karu and New Karu is Nasarawa.

All those area around God of Elijah and Ozas are Nasarawa. This is what I heard.
Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by john1101(m): 10:44pm On Mar 04
Yestogood:

But the residents are still human beings.

Exactly.
Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by Tallesty1(m): 10:46pm On Mar 04
Roh50:

😂😂😂😂😂 He even carried the rest with your food flask. Hungry don almost kill that thief😂😂😂😂
Nah wetin make me laugh be that
Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by CockPit: 11:06pm On Mar 04
Hungerbadoo:
Robbers came to my neighbourhood on sunday morning robbing from one house to another between 3:20am-5:00am in the morning. They first robbed a nearby house with no security fence where they collected two hundred thousand naira, and also went away with pepperd stew. Next is my kinsman's home where they tied him up and also made away with his laptop, phones and a Tvs motorcycle.

Another neighbour was not spared as he was stabbed on different parts of his body and left to die.

I've made up my mind to relocate from the area immediately my rent is due before it's too late.

File photo used for illustration

Pepperd stew?

Walahi, If I see peppered stew under this great Tinubulation, I go grab am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Suspected Herdsmen Burn Three Alive In Edo / Cross-dresser Amarachi Arrested In Delta Released On Bail, Risks 14-Years Jail / Thief Trying To Impress His Girlfriend Caught Stealing In A Women's Shop. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.