Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,917 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja (35345 Views)

Armed Robbers Invaded My Neighbourhood and this trick saved me / Lady Beaten Mercilessly By Neighbourhood Security Men in Enugu Over N1000 (Pix) / The Cars Used By Armed Robbers To Escape The Offa Bank Robbery In Kwara (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by Ekpekus(m): 8:44pm On Mar 04
Wahala dey o
Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by Mopolchi: 8:44pm On Mar 04
And na Emilokan dey Abuja sef
Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by Caspry5: 8:44pm On Mar 04
Lol
Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by Bluffly: 8:45pm On Mar 04
Hungerbadoo:
Robbers came to my neighbourhood on sunday morning robbing from one house to another between 3:20am-5:00am in the morning. They first robbed a nearby house with no security fence where they collected two hundred thousand naira, and also went away with pepperd stew. Next is my kinsman's home where they tied him up and also made away with his laptop, phones and a Tvs motorcycle.

Another neighbour was not spared as he was stabbed on different parts of his body and left to die.

I've made up my mind to relocate from the area immediately my rent is due before it's too late.

File photo used for illustration
Are you okay? You wrote without mentioning the Area. Is Abuja an Area

2 Likes

Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by TrustNone: 8:45pm On Mar 04
YoshihideSuga:

shocked

Terrible! My utmost sympathies. Which area in Uyo?
Nwaniba

2 Likes

Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by Thegamingorca(m): 8:45pm On Mar 04
You had time to be typing this instead of calling police grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by bukhety(f): 8:46pm On Mar 04
Rahkman:
that place no be Abuja abeg angry
It's true! It's Lagos!

6 Likes

Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by Thegamingorca(m): 8:47pm On Mar 04
Hungerbadoo:
Robbers came to my neighbourhood on sunday morning robbing from one house to another between 3:20am-5:00am in the morning. They first robbed a nearby house with no security fence where they collected two hundred thousand naira, and also went away with pepperd stew. Next is my kinsman's home where they tied him up and also made away with his laptop, phones and a Tvs motorcycle.

Another neighbour was not spared as he was stabbed on different parts of his body and left to die.

I've made up my mind to relocate from the area immediately my rent is due before it's too late.

You even want to wait until your rent is due grin grin grin you never ready

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by Yestogood: 8:47pm On Mar 04
Rahkman:

But the residents are still human beings.

5 Likes

Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by Jeffrey22(m): 8:47pm On Mar 04
Iamicekid:

Nyanya is nassarawa boss, a lot of places people tag as Abuja is not Abuja if not that the road in Abuja is good that’s why unna dey use kilometers mention am se it’s not far but in reality it actually is

Oga NYANYA is Abuja, from mopol bus stop down is nass, while from there up is Abuja

NYANYA Karu are under Abuja

8 Likes

Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by obaidan: 8:48pm On Mar 04
thief dun dey steal peppered stew... ebi n pa thief sef

2 Likes

Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by EmekaBlue(m): 8:48pm On Mar 04
Hunger in the land. Serious one
Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by sallazlee(m): 8:48pm On Mar 04
Stay safe ooo
Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:48pm On Mar 04
Tallesty1:
grin grin grin grin grin

During Buhari's first Tenure, a thief broke into my kitchen just a day after I restocked, he took everything except onions and potatoes.

He then ate the rice I cooked to his fill then used my food flask to carry the rest.

laugh nearly kill me when day break.

What makes me laugh the most is how people wrestle for food is parties. My various experience has been since childhood.
Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by Jozibrainz100: 8:49pm On Mar 04
Iamicekid:

Nyanya is nassarawa boss, a lot of places people tag as Abuja is not Abuja if not that the road in Abuja is good that’s why unna dey use kilometers mention am se it’s not far but in reality it actually is

You sold it to Nassarawa right??

Please use your Google map to avoid spilling nonsense with so much confidence.

7 Likes

Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by KrisUc(m): 8:50pm On Mar 04
oglalasioux:

Nyanya is Abuja. It's less than 10 kilometres to the seat of power, Aso Rock. That Nyanya is intermingled with Nassarawa State doesn't take that status away.
Nyanya is in Nassarawa and not FCT, same as Mararaba

1 Like

Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by Think9ja(m): 8:51pm On Mar 04
onlinestaff247:
I stayed at Orange Market, Nasarawa and later packed to Area C, Nyanya.

Categorically speaking, Nyanya is in Abuja...From Checking point after Nyanya Abuja down is Mararaba - Orange Market - One Man Village - Masaka - Winners Road, all in Nasarawa...Therefore, Nyanya is the last settlement on that axis and it functions like a border before crossing into Nasarawa state.

Opposite Nyanya is Jikwoyi - Karishi - Orozo which is also in Abuja.

I stayed in Abuja for 11 years.

You guys disputing should stop it as I'm an authority on this matter.

Authority on top just 11years
We weh come be indigenes of one of the two places nkor

5 Likes

Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by FLYFIRE(m): 8:51pm On Mar 04
oglalasioux:

Google could have helped you but you chose to be emotional. Nyanya is under the FCT not Nassarawa State. Nassarawa state starts at Mopol Junction just by AA Rano filling station. By the way, Nassarawa State is closer to Abuja than Gwarimpa Estate. Don't let the heavy traffic decieve you.
Nyanya nearer to Abuja than Gwarimpa? Excuse me while I laugh grin grin grin grin
That's what you heard not seen
Nyanya IS in Nasarawa state

2 Likes

Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by PortHarcourtcit(m): 8:52pm On Mar 04
ogil:
Abuja of all people
obidient zombs trying there best to demarket Abuja and Nigeria...
Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by ThePundit14(m): 8:52pm On Mar 04
Safe*

Don't Mention *Wink*

gwint:
No were is save in Nigeria
Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by Chibuzoripob: 8:52pm On Mar 04
sad
Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by zumbigbo(m): 8:52pm On Mar 04
oglalasioux:

Google could have helped you but you chose to be emotional. Nyanya is under the FCT not Nassarawa State. Nassarawa state starts at Mopol Junction just by AA Rano filling station. By the way, Nassarawa State is closer to Abuja than Gwarimpa Estate. Don't let the heavy traffic decieve you.

Na you be my FCT Google map. Where I go find Haijya, that milf with wide load?
Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by Sleekfingers: 8:53pm On Mar 04
Hungerbadoo:

Cooked up story
Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by Think9ja(m): 8:54pm On Mar 04
bukhety:

It's true! It's Lagos!

Very apt

3 Likes

Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by OblorOblor: 8:55pm On Mar 04
Rahkman:
For peace to reign, Nyanya dey for Benue State. It's obvious that someone is confusing New Nyanya with Nyanya. By virtue of being in Abuja Municipal Area Council, Nyanya has more bragging right than Kubwa, Gwagwalada, etc. Enough said!

5 Likes

Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by Mcslize: 8:56pm On Mar 04
ogbonti, these are the things we always tell you about. Nigeria is not safe. Please, desist from going after those who want to leave behind this country.

You need to apologize to all the people you have been trolling in the travel section, only then I will leave you alone.

You have had your fair share of diaspora as you claimed, but you want others to live in Nigeria and get killed, kidnapped and slaughter by arm robbers and herdsmen in Nigeria. How wicked can you be?
Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by Obinoscopy(m): 8:57pm On Mar 04
FLYFIRE:

Nyanya nearer to Abuja than Gwarimpa? Excuse me while I laugh grin grin grin grin
That's what you heard not seen
Nyanya IS in Nasarawa state
What he's trying to imply is that there are some places in Nasarawa that's closer to Abuja metropolis than Gwarimpa.

2 Likes

Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by Bluearrow: 8:59pm On Mar 04
Iamicekid:

Nyanya is under AMAC abuja, stop saying what u don't know

7 Likes

Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by Laple0541(m): 8:59pm On Mar 04
Hungerbadoo:
Nyaya

Oh! Is it the Nyaya that sing kukere?
Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by DDIA: 9:01pm On Mar 04
Hungerbadoo:
Nyaya
You should have said Nassarawa state.

Nyanya no be Abuja bros cool
Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by Emekuz256(m): 9:02pm On Mar 04
OGA Nyanya is abj cos the three standing poles isn't extended to that extent
Iamicekid:

1 Like

Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by Bigprik: 9:02pm On Mar 04
[quote author=Hungerbadoo post=128768987] Nyaya[nyaya is nasarawa not Abuja]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 People Die As Police Inspector Opens Fire At Golf Estate Enugu / Rapist And Armed Robber Caught At Adekunle Ajasin University (Photos) / Fleeing Inksnation CEO, Omotade-Sparks Amos Sewanu Arrested By EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.