Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,159 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja (35451 Views)

Armed Robbers Invaded My Neighbourhood and this trick saved me / Lady Beaten Mercilessly By Neighbourhood Security Men in Enugu Over N1000 (Pix) / The Cars Used By Armed Robbers To Escape The Offa Bank Robbery In Kwara (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by Konquest: 11:47pm On Mar 05
oglalasioux:

Google could have helped you but you chose to be emotional. Nyanya is under the FCT not Nassarawa State. Nassarawa state starts at Mopol Junction just by AA Rano filling station. By the way, Nassarawa State is closer to Abuja than Gwarimpa Estate. Don't let the heavy traffic decieve you.
Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by Konquest: 11:48pm On Mar 05
onlinestaff247:
I stayed at Orange Market, Nasarawa and later packed to Area C, Nyanya.

Categorically speaking, Nyanya is in Abuja...From Checking point after Nyanya Abuja down is Mararaba - Orange Market - One Man Village - Masaka - Winners Road, all in Nasarawa...Therefore, Nyanya is the last settlement on that axis and it functions like a border before crossing into Nasarawa state.

Opposite Nyanya is Jikwoyi - Karishi - Orozo which is also in Abuja.

I stayed in Abuja for 11 years.

You guys disputing should stop it as I'm an authority on this matter.
Insightful.
Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by Benwems(m): 3:07am On Mar 06
YoshihideSuga:

Uyo. For you to target the highbrow areas, it means you have the money and do fly sometimes. The airport in Uyo is way busier than her counterpart in Calabar. Not too many "classy" & "Behind" restaurants in both places as almost everyone there sabi how to cook. So, it's hard to sell ice to the Eskimos. grin

Not a fan of clubbing, so I don't know about the club scene in neither places.
thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Francis Ogba: Man Missing Since January / Lasizwe Dambuza: Pastor Timothy Omotoso Raped Me / Man Brutalises His Wife, Flogs Her With Machete After Disagreement. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.