Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,882 members, 7,813,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja (35316 Views)

Armed Robbers Invaded My Neighbourhood and this trick saved me / Lady Beaten Mercilessly By Neighbourhood Security Men in Enugu Over N1000 (Pix) / The Cars Used By Armed Robbers To Escape The Offa Bank Robbery In Kwara (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by Xinox: 11:07pm On Mar 04
Iamicekid:

Nyanya is nassarawa boss, a lot of places people tag as Abuja is not Abuja if not that the road in Abuja is good that’s why unna dey use kilometers mention am se it’s not far but in reality it actually is

Chairman, Nyianya is Abuja stop arguing what you don't know
Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by victorazy(m): 11:15pm On Mar 04
lawalosky:
Nyanya is a very dangerous area, expecially that mopol up ward

Nyany!!! Den of Thieves grin
Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by damoobaba: 11:38pm On Mar 04
YoshihideSuga:

shocked

Terrible! My utmost sympathies. Which area in Uyo?

U too ask question, you wan go tiff there ni?
Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by Moblux(m): 11:48pm On Mar 04
dickson2000:
lol... You're funny tbh. There are 2 suburbs with the name 'Karu' around that axis of FCT. One is Karu, a town under AMAC, and it comprises of Karu site and Karu village. The other Karu is a local government on its own under Nasarawa state with HQ called 'New Karu'. I've stayed in Karu site for more than 20 years, so you know I'm not just using Google information

It's funny how people argue on things they don't have full knowledge of.

FCT
Karu( Site and Village)
Nyanya
Karshi

Nasarawa State
New Karu
New Nyanya
New Karshi

In fact, at its creation Karshi is the headquarters of AMAC with annex office on area 10 that has become the headquarters now and Karshi is seems to have been abandoned as AMAC headquarters

1 Like

Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by coputa(m): 12:11am On Mar 05
Nigerians don't want to spend money on security,at the end, they will lost more valuables than the money they think they are saving

The thieves took advantage of lack of security in the area.

What will it cost them to secure the service of vigilante both day and night fully armed

These would have scare them away
Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by TrustNone: 12:32am On Mar 05
cool
Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by TrustNone: 12:34am On Mar 05
Benwems:

is akwa ibom like that now?
it's getting worse oo.
Forget Media propaganda, life is hard over here and the young men don't have meaningful jobs, those that have opportunity will squander the resources on hard drugs and when the money is all gone they'll start robbing people's homes

1 Like

Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by TrustNone: 12:36am On Mar 05
Tranquility2345:

This one say houses to houses. Guy you better go and buy Brighter Grammar immediately
labadi69 aka wotowotoman if I knack that your yamayama bald head ehn embarassed
Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by piro2009: 12:42am On Mar 05
Point of correction, Nyanya is in Abuja while new Nyanya is in Nasarawa, like wise Karu is in Abuja new Karu is in Nasarawa
Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by ezegenigbonine: 12:48am On Mar 05
Hungerbadoo:
Nyaya

Wetin carry u go nyanya
Home of traffic hold up, armed robbers and prostitute, na benue people full there na dey do ashawo, agbero etc
Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by Mcslize: 1:06am On Mar 05
ogbonti:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2023/09/25/california-kidnapping-teen-held-for-ransom-rescue/70964307007/

https://www.click2houston.com/topic/robbery/

THIS IS JUST A TIP OF THE ICEBERG ---- millions of incidents like this happen on a daily basis in the USA --- Evil exist everywhere in the world
Not limited to Nigeria - there is Kidnapping in the USA- ROBBERIES - Rapes - corruption -- everything you can think of that happens in Nigeria happens here in America - UK, Europe and elsewhere --- na we dey use our own matter dey sew ankara dey wear, making the world think its all bad here = most places you are dreaming to japa to, na packaging dem dey they may be worse than Nigeria in areas you do not even evaluate - even yahoo yahoo - we no do am pass Indians and Jamaicans --- stop demonizing your country - and I know you and your disciples are too poor to even japa to Cotonou across Seme -- since I gave you the go ahead to leave naija- your broke A Z Z could not leave grin

That's why I called you mugu. You are a bloody big fool. For you to even type the bolded shows how foolish you have become.

Is it the useless Nigeria passport I will just use carry bag and move? Mugu fool. If at this your old age you don't know that your Nigerian passport doesn't give you free access to even some dead countries, then your foolishness is on another level.

I should just carry bag and move mugu fool, so that you and your goons will say someone travels abroad and was seen sleeping in the street ba.

I don't need to plan. You think I will just move like how you escaped to the US through Libya?

Olodo!
Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by Bluffly: 1:08am On Mar 05
Hungerbadoo:
Yes i'm okay. Area? So can come back with you gang abi?
You are daft. You made a post as if it is the entire Abuja. Be precise, if it be say you dey Mararaba dey call an Abuja. What is special in mentioning the area to know which part of the FCT is High risk. You better not be wiser to your own detriment
Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by Ferdinandu(m): 1:16am On Mar 05
Iamicekid:

Nyanya is nassarawa boss, a lot of places people tag as Abuja is not Abuja if not that the road in Abuja is good that’s why unna dey use kilometers mention am se it’s not far but in reality it actually is
The whole of Nyanya is FCT. It is part of Mararaba that is Nasarawa
Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by Fatbam005: 1:22am On Mar 05
ogil:
Abuja of all people
Yes now. Los Angeles
Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by vicfajeze: 1:23am On Mar 05
Jakumo:

Out of curiosity how were you able to avoid being invaded in your home?
he took part in the robbery sir
Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by xxxx999jon: 1:46am On Mar 05
Iamicekid:

oga nyanya na Abuja.. anything from mopol junction, abacha road is mararaba and thats Nasarawa.. it's very clear .. although am still wondering who carry 200k for house this days... May God help us and may we never experience such tho .

1 Like

Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by Abujaexpress: 2:29am On Mar 05
Hungerbadoo:
Robbers came to my neighbourhood on sunday morning robbing from one house to another between 3:20am-5:00am in the morning. They first robbed a nearby house with no security fence where they collected two hundred thousand naira, and also went away with pepperd stew. Next is my kinsman's home where they tied him up and also made away with his laptop, phones and a Tvs motorcycle.

Another neighbour was not spared as he was stabbed on different parts of his body and left to die.

I've made up my mind to relocate from the area immediately my rent is due before it's too late.

File photo used for illustration
You are greedy, so the area has no name in Abuja? You want other people to move in there and face the robbery there? You are indeed greedy
Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by CockPit: 2:34am On Mar 05
You wont be surprised if the robbers are here commenting
Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by Rolings: 2:36am On Mar 05
Iamicekid:

Nyanya is in FCT...... See how you are confidently telling LIES about a place you don't know.

Na wa for you o

Nyanya is in FCT
Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by crackhouse(m): 3:53am On Mar 05
..and your neighbourhood doesn't have name?
Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by trutht828: 4:33am On Mar 05
ogil:
Abuja of all people

When did Abuja become a person?

2 Likes

Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by ogbonti: 5:00am On Mar 05
Mcslize:

That's why I called you mugu. You are a bloody big fool. For you to even type the bolded shows how foolish you have become.

Is it the useless Nigeria passport I will just use carry bag and move? Mugu fool. If at this your old age you don't know that your Nigerian passport doesn't give you free access to even some dead countries, then your foolishness is on another level.

I should just carry bag and move mugu fool, so that you and your goons will say someone travels abroad and was seen sleeping in the street ba.

I don't need to plan. You think I will just move like how you escaped to the US through Libya?

Olodo!

FINALLY ---- I now know 2 things about you grin

1. You are so bitter because I live in a place (USA) you can never be becos you are dead broke, sorry I am blessed- you are cursed, deal with it.
2. You are the most ignorant person on nairaland - you need a medal for that to think one can get to the USA through Libya - GO GET A MAP!

You do not deserve one second of my response time anymore, I will rather say hello to a certified mad man on the street that respond to you

1 Like

Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by ford101: 5:20am On Mar 05
Hungerbadoo:
Nyaya
which part of nyanya is it gwagalape or nyanya phase 1 or phase 2 etc.cos I read about dangbana to. Dangbana is close to jikwoyi but its under nasarawa state
Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by bigcasava1(m): 5:21am On Mar 05
Hungerbadoo:
Nyaya
nyanya na place weh normal human being suppose to stay?
Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by ford101: 5:46am On Mar 05
DeOTR:

If you're living in Nyanya, you're definitely not in the FCT.
If you say AYA and Asokoro, those are in AMAC. Nyanya is in nasarawa.
Following your logic, we might as well say Madalla is in FCT since we can't even differentiate it from Zuba.
Google the list of places wike is about to demolish in abuja. You will understand that even gwagalape is in abuja. And aso c is not but very close to gwagalape nyanya phase 1. Don't fool your self if you don't know something just keep quiet.even after orozo you ll get to a place called mararaba loko or lokotiy that's not abuja but nasarawa. But orozo is in abuja.
Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by Mcslize: 5:48am On Mar 05
ogbonti:

FINALLY ---- I now know 2 things about you grin

1. You are so bitter because I live in a place (USA) you can never be becos you are dead broke, sorry I am blessed- you are cursed, deal with it.
2. You are the most ignorant person on nairaland - you need a medal for that to think one can get to the USA through Libya - GO GET A MAP!

You do not deserve one second of my response time anymore, I will rather say hello to a certified mad man on the street that respond to you

ogbonti taaah, you are too useless. Don't give yourself hope. Have you ever stepped your dirty feet out of Nigeria before? Who told you, you have ever travelled out of the country? You that reside in your village. Who gave you visa to US. You must be stupid. You are very poor if you think you have money. I laugh at you. Your 700,000 USD audio money is chicken change. I call it audio money cuz you don't even worth 10,000 USD. Jonsing nigga.

You that reside in one Nigeria village. Who dashed you visa? You must be stupid.

If only you know who you are broke shaming idiot. I repeat, your audio money is chicken change. You worth nothing nigga. I am smarter and wiser than your stupid, wretched life. Have more exposure than you and have a skill that is making me money right from the comfort of my house. Stupid fool. I repeat, your audio 700,000 you claimed you have is chicken change, which I know you don't have. Continue giving yourself hope. Are you not ogbonti? Who doesn't know you in this Nairaland? You that stay in your village. Who dash monkey banana🍌?

Show me your account let me embarrass you how poor you are bragging with your audio 700,000 USD. Audio money wey you get with your empty bank account. ogbonti, you are a poor man. You and I know you are poor. Stop fooling yourself broke shaming someone who is doing better than you in every aspect of life. MUGU.
Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by Newton1045: 5:56am On Mar 05
Iamicekid:

Wat are u saying sir.
Nyanya is Abuja.

Infact all those adjoining towns til masaka are functionally Abuja. They life there is nothing nasarawa
Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by Rubyjade: 6:18am On Mar 05
Bariga, Ojuelegba, Mushin, Ikotun, Igando, Iyana-Iba, Ijegun are becoming a bed of crime. Just be carefure our there
Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by Hungerbadoo: 6:32am On Mar 05
Bluffly:

You are daft. You made a post as if it is the entire Abuja. Be precise, if it be say you dey Mararaba dey call an Abuja. What is special in mentioning the area to know which part of the FCT is High risk. You better not be wiser to your own detriment
Oga what is it or are you also stupid and daft? I told you it's nyanya you still wan't me to mention the street it happened? Go and sit down and stop be over curious
Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by stevups(m): 6:39am On Mar 05
oglalasioux:

Google could have helped you but you chose to be emotional. Nyanya is under the FCT not Nassarawa State. Nassarawa state starts at Mopol Junction just by AA Rano filling station. By the way, Nassarawa State is closer to Abuja than Gwarimpa Estate. Don't let the heavy traffic decieve you.

How are you feeling like? You are not in Abuja..
Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by bluefilm: 6:56am On Mar 05
Jakumo:

Out of curiosity how were you able to avoid being invaded in your home?

Are you thinking what ayam thinking?!
Re: Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja by etrange: 6:58am On Mar 05
ogil:
Abuja of all people

You mean 'of all places'?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Electrocuted While Attempting To Steal Transformer Cables In Minna (photos) / Man Beaten Up By Policemen In The Presence Of His Lady In Port-Harcourt. Photos / Nigerian Air Force Airstrikes Sambisa Forest Killing Boko Haram Members(Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.