Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,470 members, 7,819,718 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I (26910 Views)

Pictures Of Aisha Yesufu On Labour Party Campaign Trail / Buhari On Looting: 'Turn Back Your Children If They Bring Back Unaccounted Goods / EndSARS: Donald Duke On Looting In Calabar, 'When Human Being Steals Toilet' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by Connected1: 12:07am On Mar 05
olawonder:
Anyone calling for the masses to revolt should be arrested and jailed indefinitely, it must be a treasonable offence to instigate such violence!
Who your Papa dae feed?
Honestly, some of you need to say these things offline.
Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by Krankhead: 12:08am On Mar 05
Small yansh dey shake too..common Labour accothey can't produce it
Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by shonepa(m): 12:23am On Mar 05
Naso revelation dey start? U dey here dey call one person Emilokan.

Ask that girl wey be Aisha say shey na looting be revolution? Looting no be today, na jobless thieves plenty inside dem.

Make she dey promote wetin em papa no go fit handle.

CharleyBright:

I can see one Emi lokan miscreant.
When they Masses go on National blockage of the roads, Tinubu will run leave this country.
Go and ask Babangida what happened when the bubble burst and the Nation entered streets for him.
I am sure you were not born then.
If a Full Blown Army General like Babangida quickly took a bow, who be boy Chicago

Continue in your mumulity

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by enemyofprogress: 12:41am On Mar 05
Let it spread o and spread to this forum too. It is long overdue.
Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by ScamDemicEra: 12:50am On Mar 05
SoNature:
That lady should rest... Nigéria is too divided to have a revolution.
......... certain level of hunger can unite people at the speed of thought, that level of hunger never reach Nigeria yet.

May OLODUMARE cut short the labor pains.
Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by Burob: 12:55am On Mar 05
callthefred:
So looting is now revolution? Let the army handle those looters you'll know there's nothing of such.
You dey mind that Mumu woman?
Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by Burob: 12:57am On Mar 05
Connected1:

Who your Papa dae feed?
Honestly, some of you need to say these things offline.
Sharap na Criminals dey loot, maybe you are one, using hunger as an excuse to steal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by casppyjay: 12:59am On Mar 05
amoreobansu:

https://dailypost.ng/2024/03/04/revolution-has-started-aisha-yesufu-on-looting-of-truck-carrying-food-items-in-abuja/
when you read all the comments on this thread wholeheartedly without emotions you will completely understand Nigeria!

Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by sylve11: 1:35am On Mar 05
callthefred:
So looting is now revolution? Let the army handle those looters you'll know there's nothing of such.

grin cool
Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by aariwa(m): 1:38am On Mar 05
meditator:
Ok. Those complaining and wailing always pretend of not being starved. Tinubu will remain President while the Agulu fraud and u live in misery and bitterness as he rules u
worry about your obas being killed and thrown into the river than Peter Obi who nobody in your entire poverty generation will not reach his level even in the next 400 years…cursed people continue continue celebrating failure emilokan mandate who I don’t care about while generational poverty ravage you people coupled with the fact that a lot you are born with zero iq ..I will advise you to go and learn handwork than waste your time on a faceless forum quoting everyone you see
Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by Konquest: 1:53am On Mar 05
amoreobansu:

https://dailypost.ng/2024/03/04/revolution-has-started-aisha-yesufu-on-looting-of-truck-carrying-food-items-in-abuja/
Aisha, stealing blatantly from warehouses and private food delivery trucks by criminals is NOT a revolution. Period.
Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by nairamaniac: 3:05am On Mar 05
SoNature:
hunger and anger is beginning to unite the populace.
Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by emmi14: 4:03am On Mar 05
Kusu12:
Have you given account of the campaign funds as you promised? Loser!
God will pu, ni, sh wicked people like you who put Nigeria into mess. You still supporting APC
Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by Didijiji: 4:28am On Mar 05
E still Dey do like joke to the government

Them and their families won’t be spared

Where are the strategic grains Tinubu said has been released ? Who has seen the CNG buses

How else can a government be useless
Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by magoo10(m): 4:48am On Mar 05
placeofallure:

Well, it's beginning to look like he sent them cause his Ninja Assassin sister is already jumping and trending on the story.

Àjẹ́ ké lánàá, ọmọ́ kú lónìí.
una shame don expire grin
Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by magoo10(m): 4:51am On Mar 05
placeofallure:

Well, it's beginning to look like he sent them cause his Ninja Assassin sister is already jumping and trending on the story.

Àjẹ́ ké lánàá, ọmọ́ kú lónìí.
una don dey speak in tongues out of frustration
Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by OGHENAOGIE(m): 4:54am On Mar 05
SoNature:
does she know the implications of revolution they just want things to scatter to say I said it yeya activitists just cos Obi LP came third fa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by OGHENAOGIE(m): 4:57am On Mar 05
Ofunaofu:

Is it normal for food trucks to be looted? 
same Nigerians wey de scoop fuel if there's a pipeline break... Besides even abroad pple loot shops it's a human behavior tendency
Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by rotadeco27: 5:11am On Mar 05
The wailing of the wailer will be very long. You just started.
Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by Youngzedd(m): 5:27am On Mar 05
callthefred:

Watch the documentary titled "The Last Czars"

It's a real life event in Russia
Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by nosa2ekundayo: 5:55am On Mar 05
NOGRUDGES:
Stealing is now revolution, oya continue, you leave the government that is the cause of the problem and [b]start stealing from private business [/b]the way some of the government people are looting the country dry. How are these people different from the government?

Whose private business was looted
Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by amazingspiderma: 5:57am On Mar 05
There is nothing beneficial in these policies for the poor.

Only those with dollars.
Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by Adakintroy: 6:38am On Mar 05
placeofallure:

And this one too has just made an allusion to another theft master. The antecedents of Madam Diezani remains indelible in our memories.

We hear. Ar least no one was robing trucks then. Enjoy ur change agbaya.
Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by Tonytonex(m): 6:45am On Mar 05
adamusuleiman1:

Lol.
They are trying to force a revolution.

This is not the first time food trucks would be looted in Nigeria.
leave that one, he doesn't know how revolution dey take start.
Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by Johnjustice: 6:49am On Mar 05
donmik:

That treason has been held in places before now and it won't be new here again
What is your end game for the revolution you propose?

What is the plan?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by Johnjustice: 6:51am On Mar 05
Youngzedd:

Watch the documentary titled "The Last Czars"

It's a real life event in Russia
They were fighting to remove the czars from power, what will your revolution be about?
Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by anyilalaz: 6:58am On Mar 05
placeofallure:

Aww you spoilt everything by quoting Dino of all people! If this were to be a thesis defending class, I'd slash your mark by 70%. Dino, a colossal thief! Where did he get all the machines littering his compound from? What has he done in his constituency while he was a senator? How many people from that side of the divide have you interviewed? How far about his recent run for governorship position? Why do you think he failed? So Dino is now a cult hero because you want to shade Tinubu and his government....Like Anthony Banderas in Assassins, You chose the wrong man as your hero. Ah! Dino bawo!!

Tinubu met a completely depleted Treasury, what would you have him do? Nigeria's woes didn't start with Tinubu. What do the overzealous and under thinking activists have to say about that part of the narrative?

Bro chill biko. There are enough literatures on Dino shenanigans. Me quoting him do not absolve or elevate him to to moral standard...nevertheless, the poor will feed on the rich is a word on a marble!!!

Peace
Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by Firstcitizen: 7:09am On Mar 05
JeffArmani234:

You speak like a child that you are
You don’t know situations like this graduate?
Let me ask you!! Are you comfortable with the economic situation
You don’t even know what in the real sense power belongs to the people

Omo I experienced the Ipob movement in PH around 2016 and ever since then, no one can tell me otherwise
How many people army wan shoot

Omo experience na best teacher
Na only Igbos fight the whole Nigeria and other western powers wey dey support Nigeria during the civil war and it still took 3years and month

Omo if Nigeria try am now, dem go lay in state.

I read through your comments and his comments.

You are the one speaking like a child here.

I guess you won't be happy when a mob breaks into your house to loot your electronics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by Segxydube: 7:09am On Mar 05
STEWpid:
Chai..

Their only joy and prayers is to see anarchy looms!

Bad news is the only reason they celebrate!!

Why??

You must be brainless.... What is the good news in the country if the citizens are hungry?
Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by ottersberger(m): 7:11am On Mar 05
Kusu12:
Have you given account of the campaign funds as you promised? Loser!

Yes, she has. Rest!.

When will Tinubu account for the campaign contributions from his fellow thieves?.
Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by Segxydube: 7:11am On Mar 05
NOGRUDGES:
Stealing is now revolution, oya continue, you leave the government that is the cause of the problem and start stealing from private business the way some of the government people are looting the country dry. How are these people different from the government?

Oga shut up... That warehouse is owned by NEMA a govt organization
Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by Segxydube: 7:14am On Mar 05
9jatriot:
The occupation for people like this woman are just protest, revolution and campaigns, without these activities, they are jobless so once they smell any hint of activities like these, they are very happy.

This woman actually travelled all the way from Scotland during endsars because she could not stand been away from 'work' during that period.

She still lives fine more than you... Ode

Anyone who fights against the govt is seen as a bad person to u and u keep complaining about the country... No worry shebi u no wan get sense ni... Ir pikin go continue frm whr ur suffer end.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2 People Emerge Guber Candidate Of PDP In Ogun State / President Buhari Meets With The Nigerian Community In France (photos) / Ambode: CSO Threatens Legislators, Demands Probe Of N28.8 Billion Running Cost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.