Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,228 members, 7,825,889 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I (26936 Views)

Pictures Of Aisha Yesufu On Labour Party Campaign Trail / Buhari On Looting: 'Turn Back Your Children If They Bring Back Unaccounted Goods / EndSARS: Donald Duke On Looting In Calabar, 'When Human Being Steals Toilet' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by Joy2dworldxyz: 8:39pm On Mar 04
What?
The funny thing is majority of the looters are APC agbado miscreants.....

This is just the beginning!!

4 Likes

Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by Johnjustice: 8:40pm On Mar 04
This woman is funny, an unorganized chaos and violence can swallow anyone...even a revolution must be organized, otherwise it's anarchy...and the poor and innocent will bear the brunt. Be careful what you wish for.

1 Like

Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by Think9ja(m): 8:40pm On Mar 04
Useless, cheap attention seeker.

1 Like

Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by press9jatv: 8:40pm On Mar 04
No be today Revolution start now. Revolution started some years ago. It will be worse in some days to come. Much hunger in the land. The homes of reps and senators will be visited and looted of their goods too. Security will be very weak to protect them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by Mayeldah(m): 8:40pm On Mar 04
SoNature:
That lady should rest... Nigéria is too divided to have a revolution.

Hunger will unite them this time

Soon Aso Rock will be looted!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by mrblessed(m): 8:41pm On Mar 04
Revolution ke! Wait make election reach. Mad people.

1 Like

Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by Johnjustice: 8:41pm On Mar 04
anyilalaz:

Do you know one of the causes of French Revolution of 1789 was high cost of BREAD and food scarcity. Don't underestimate the will of a hungry black man. Dino Malaye once said, a time will come the very poor of the nation will eat the rich politicians if hunger is not averted.
Dino you are quoting is he a solution?
Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by rbjimoh: 8:42pm On Mar 04
Aisha Yesufu's house should be looted.

3 Likes

Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by Moniya4Real(m): 8:42pm On Mar 04
Go and start it madam and stop wishful thinking

1 Like

Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by sallazlee(m): 8:42pm On Mar 04
This woman lack sense,
She just open her mouth anyhow

Nonsense

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by cjudy(m): 8:42pm On Mar 04
STEWpid:
Chai..

Their only joy and prayers is to see anarchy looms!

Bad news is the only reason they celebrate!!

Why??

What’s bad news?
Your religion and tribe are dying of hunger and you call it hate.

Sometimes I wonder if you Yoruba Muslims are human

2 Likes

Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:43pm On Mar 04
adamusuleiman1:

Lol.
They are trying to force a revolution.

This is not the first time food trucks would be looted in Nigeria.

Its now understand that Nigerians only care about themselves nothing more. We are deceiving ourselves to be honest. West came out to protest they were given bag of rice for cheaper price and that's it. Every other person can go to hell

1 Like

Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by davit: 8:44pm On Mar 04
This lady is just sick. So people vandalising other people's property, stealing from others is now revolution? Ediot!

4 Likes

Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by Laple0541(m): 8:44pm On Mar 04
This smello needs to be thought a lesson.

Try any rubbish, na that your hijab dem go take recognize say na you.

3 Likes

Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by Ejiakusmith(m): 8:44pm On Mar 04
Ddddd
Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by Adakintroy: 8:44pm On Mar 04
Revolution has not started we love our country. Baba must complete 8yrs. Na social experiment baba de conduct with una to see if una go fit eat grass if him turn thing up one gear more.

Jonathan prophesied about this day. Una go year am hot!

1 Like

Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by nedekid: 8:44pm On Mar 04
callthefred:
So looting is now revolution? Let the army handle those looters you'll know there's nothing of such.
Lol, as if soldiers don't need food. They probably will reloot the grains from the looters.

1 Like

Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by MEGAWATCH: 8:44pm On Mar 04
NOGRUDGES:
Stealing is now revolution, oya continue, you leave the government that is the cause of the problem and start stealing from private business the way some of the government people are looting the country dry. How are these people different from the government?

How old are you?

I know why I'm asking.

1 Like

Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by brainhgeek(m): 8:45pm On Mar 04
Peter Obi should be happy he wasn't declared the winner of that election. I always knew that the previous government and it's party, which produced the present leadership, have destroyed the economy of this country beyond repair. It will take a miracle worker to change the story in as little as 8yrs.
Some people are hell bent on making this country's economy go down the drains. Worst still, they are the faceless actors in this story

3 Likes

Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by EmekaBlue(m): 8:46pm On Mar 04
All these Apc miscreants will turn anything against them to mention Obidients as if the high cost of things and the new gold aka dollar is caused by the masses

1 Like

Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by jerryklopp: 8:48pm On Mar 04
Kusu12:
Have you given account of the campaign funds as you promised? Loser!
Ebi npawa oo grin

1 Like

Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by ttobizz(m): 8:48pm On Mar 04
adamusuleiman1:

Lol.
They are trying to force a revolution.

This is not the first time food trucks would be looted in Nigeria.

The Like's of you are the problem in Nigeria, same way you downplayed security concerns in the North until it became the monster that we see today.

1 Like

Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by israelmao(m): 8:50pm On Mar 04
Looting isn't revolution but one of the signs of revolution,I once made a comment recently,that the deadliest of all revolutions is hunger-induced revolution.

2 Likes

Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by Boldideas: 8:52pm On Mar 04
Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by Ipobfraud: 8:53pm On Mar 04
Chop one of your kingsmen nah, we’ve seen some eating their child and father shot his so because he ate the last portion of food remaining.

Heroicvic:
BOYS ARE READY FOR THIS LOOTING SPREE
HUNGER WAN FINISH US… WE CAN’T TAKE THIS NO MORE!!!!

1 Like

Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by casualobserver: 8:53pm On Mar 04
callthefred:
So looting is now revolution? Let the army handle those looters you'll know there's nothing of such.

If she is arrested for inciting or encouraging public disorder, they will say govt is cracking down on opposition.

Freedom of speech comes with responsibilities and consequences for abusing it.

5 Likes

Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:55pm On Mar 04
anyilalaz:

Do you know one of the causes of French Revolution of 1789 was high cost of BREAD and food scarcity. Don't underestimate the will of a hungry black man. Dino Malaye once said, a time will come the very poor of the nation will eat the rich politicians if hunger is not averted.

Dino Malaye must be a very poor politician. grin grin grin
What makes me laugh the most is how people wrestle for food is parties. My various experience has been since childhood. Nobi today. grin
Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by Jemex003: 8:56pm On Mar 04
Dpharisee:
Ebin pawa ooooo
its like the political lesson we want to teach Pitobi and Igbos is not working Ebin pawa ooo cry cry cry

Dey Play when father killed he’s son cause of food in your criminal hood. Una Igbo’s bloggers are working hard not to expose una hungers there but e knw concern us sha make everyone face their region that’s all.

3 Likes

Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:57pm On Mar 04
callthefred:
dey play 1st

1 Like

Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by Nolevel666: 8:58pm On Mar 04
Where is that Templarlandry guy?

I warned him war is coming

Now him don hide under another moniker

Don’t worry hunger will fish you out

1 Like

Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by thesicilian: 8:58pm On Mar 04
Enemies of Nigeria anxiously waiting for anarchy in the land while their children are safely sequestered in expensive schools abroad.

3 Likes

Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by JeffArmani234: 8:59pm On Mar 04
callthefred:

You speak like a child that you are
You don’t know situations like this graduate?
Let me ask you!! Are you comfortable with the economic situation
You don’t even know what in the real sense power belongs to the people

Omo I experienced the Ipob movement in PH around 2016 and ever since then, no one can tell me otherwise
How many people army wan shoot

Omo experience na best teacher
Na only Igbos fight the whole Nigeria and other western powers wey dey support Nigeria during the civil war and it still took 3years and month

Omo if Nigeria try am now, dem go lay in state.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks / Fayemi: Amotekun Not Regional Police / LASG Reacts To Shooting By Thugs In Surulere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.