Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I (26905 Views)

Pictures Of Aisha Yesufu On Labour Party Campaign Trail / Buhari On Looting: 'Turn Back Your Children If They Bring Back Unaccounted Goods / EndSARS: Donald Duke On Looting In Calabar, 'When Human Being Steals Toilet' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by NOGRUDGES(m): 7:17am On Mar 05
Segxydube:

Oga shut up... That warehouse is owned by NEMA a govt organization

No Walhalla, but Nigeria will happen to all the investment you have toiled to build, since trailer wey dey move for road sef na NEMA own

1 Like

Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by Basic123: 7:19am On Mar 05
callthefred:
So looting is now revolution? Let the army handle those looters you'll know there's nothing of such.

It very absurd!

Because your fraudulent candidate lost election

1.MILLITARY MUST TAKE OVER
2.REVOLUTION AGAINST THE WINNER GOVERNMENT MUST HAPPEN
3.NIGERIANS MUST SUFFER FOR YOU TO PROVE A POINT

What that hell?

Your candidate will never becomes our president
Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by Basic123: 7:24am On Mar 05
Spiritualmind10:
Sometimes I am wondering why some Nigerians from the West and Northern part of Nigeria will be saying the South Easterners are tribalistic, when they are the ones who are tribalistic. The South Easterners are tribalistic yet they invest and build more in the North and Western part of Nigeria. I know how much the South Easterners love and supported Olusegun Obasanjo, they also love Prof Yemi Osinbajo, or are these people not Yoruba? The South Easterners also had so much love and support for Late Umaru Musa Yar'Adua, or is he not a Northerner? Now tell me, how many South Eastern politician in Nigeria have the West and Northern part of Nigeria shown their love and support to? None! Why is it because most South Easterners didn't support Tinubu they now said the South Easterners are tribalistic. I can bet and assure you that if Peter Obi was not from South East, he will still be loved by the South Easterners. The South Easterners didn't actually support Peter Obi because he's from South East, they supported him because of his transparency. The South Easterners are the only tribe who doesn't vote with tribalism in Nigeria. The West and the North are the most tribalistic people in Nigeria! This is the sad and simple truth.

😆

Dial down your lies Ha ba!

When did Igbo people like Osinbajo that you people nick named short dwarf demonic pastor and mere commissioner.

You didn't love Obasanjo but PDP!

Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by naija4life247: 7:48am On Mar 05
adamusuleiman1:

Lol.
They are trying to force a revolution.

This is not the first time food trucks would be looted in Nigeria.

They will weep once again as they have been weeping since they lost three consecutive Presidential elections
Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by YellowbaMoslem: 7:56am On Mar 05
STEWpid:
Chai..

Their only joy and prayers is to see anarchy looms!

Bad news is the only reason they celebrate!!

Why??

You that celebrate Tinubu, why?

Don't you know that Tinubu is the worst bad news in the history of Nigeria?

That people have to loot so they can eat?
Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by haffaze777(m): 8:09am On Mar 05
Spiritualmind10:
Sometimes I am wondering why some Nigerians from the West and Northern part of Nigeria will be saying the South Easterners are tribalistic, when they are the ones who are tribalistic. The South Easterners are tribalistic yet they invest and build more in the North and Western part of Nigeria. I know how much the South Easterners love and supported Olusegun Obasanjo, they also love Prof Yemi Osinbajo, or are these people not Yoruba? The South Easterners also had so much love and support for Late Umaru Musa Yar'Adua, or is he not a Northerner? Now tell me, how many South Eastern politician in Nigeria have the West and Northern part of Nigeria shown their love and support to? None! Why is it because most South Easterners didn't support Tinubu they now said the South Easterners are tribalistic. I can bet and assure you that if Peter Obi was not from South East, he will still be loved by the South Easterners. The South Easterners didn't actually support Peter Obi because he's from South East, they supported him because of his transparency. The South Easterners are the only tribe who doesn't vote with tribalism in Nigeria. The West and the North are the most tribalistic people in Nigeria! This is the sad and simple truth.

At bold,can you people stop this stupid lie for God sake,you people hate Osibanjo with passion,you named him fake pastor,short man devil,condolence minister and mere minister,I can supply you with many screenshots of your people showing what they're born with (hatred) towards Osibanjo.you never supported any Yoruba man before out of love, the Obasanjo you mentioned was because you wanted to go against Yoruba and yoruba's candidate Olu falae.

1 Like

Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by Connected1: 8:10am On Mar 05
Burob:
Sharap na Criminals dey loot, maybe you are one, using hunger as an excuse to steal.
Oh yes, if the hunger worsens, I will be one and your saving grace will be that I don't know you physically.
Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by obrian888: 8:33am On Mar 05
callthefred:
So looting is now revolution? Let the army handle those looters you'll know there's nothing of such.

Army that is hungry......will go after who? with which strength?
Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by obrian888: 8:38am On Mar 05
Basic123:

It very absurd!

Because your fraudulent candidate lost election

1.MILLITARY MUST TAKE OVER
2.REVOLUTION AGAINST THE WINNER GOVERNMENT MUST HAPPEN
3.NIGERIANS MUST SUFFER FOR YOU TO PROVE A POINT

What that hell?

Your candidate will never becomes our president

The problem with these agbadorians is poverty has eaten in to your brain that you read and don't understand, what is revolution? and how will a revolution start? is it by carrying gun one morning and start shooting people indiscriminately? NO sir, it will start like a protest, then uprising, looting, criminal gangs rising against each other, tribal and religoius sentiments coming in and finally blood will start flowing
Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by Successlane: 8:48am On Mar 05
SoNature:
That lady should rest... Nigéria is too divided to have a revolution.
Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by Burob: 9:41am On Mar 05
Connected1:

Oh yes, if the hunger worsens, I will be one and your saving grace will be that I don't know you physically.
Even the scripture says a thief is allowed to steal if he is hungry, but if he is caught, he must pay in 7 folds.

Make they no catch you in your looting spree.

1 Like

Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by oluwatitus(m): 9:51am On Mar 05
make she carry her family go do the revolution na.... they think they can manipulate Nigerian youths again.... e no dey happen!

1 Like

Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by Segxydube: 9:57am On Mar 05
NOGRUDGES:

No Walhalla, but Nigeria will happen to all the investment you have toiled to build, since trailer wey dey move for road sef na NEMA own

As long as the citizens are hungry, the leaders and the rich among them who became rich by stealing from the people will never rest.
Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by Connected1: 10:10am On Mar 05
Burob:
Even the scripture says a thief is allowed to steal if he is hungry, but if he is caught, he must pay in 7 folds.

Make they no catch you in your looting spree.
You still don't get it, abi you no just get sense.

If it's one person doing the stealing then he will be punished by everyone, but now, everyone is stealing because of hunger, if the military comes, how many can they kill, even their families and siblings might be fighting for survival too.

I won't answer you again sef because I assume you are speaking from a point for temporary privilege or you don't have sense.
Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by Dminister(m): 10:12am On Mar 05
Did I just read Nigeria is too divided to have revolution? Hahaha hunger will unit the people soo. Then y’all will know what is hunger.
Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by Burob: 10:15am On Mar 05
Connected1:

You still don't get it, abi you no just get sense.

If it's one person doing the stealing then he will be punished by everyone, but now, everyone is stealing because of hunger, if the military comes, how many can they kill, even their families and siblings might be fighting for survival too.

I won't answer you again sef because I assume you are speaking from a point for temporary privilege or you don't have sense.
Who is the everyone stealing?

Criminals now have a supposed excuse to steal, even kidnappers will kidnap you, and blame it on so called hardship, and you will agree with them?

Hold me well for ransom, until my family pays the money, na President Tinubu cause am?

Cc:Connected1
Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by Connected1: 10:18am On Mar 05
Burob:
Who is the everyone stealing?
You be Mumu, don't qoute me again.

Over a 100 people were looting for obvious reasons and you say who is the everyone?

Didirin!

In the recent weeks there has been massive lootings, did you hear the mob beat anyone as was the case before? It's because the mob are the ones now stealing.

Come physically let me slap sense into you.
Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by Burob: 10:21am On Mar 05
Connected1:

You be Mumu, don't qoute me again.

Over a 100 people were looting for obvious reasons and you say who is the everyone?

Didirin!

In the recent weeks there has been massive lootings, did you hear the mob beat anyone as was the case before? It's because the mob are the ones now stealing.

Come physically let me slap sense into you.
Ok the looters like yourself, your money for bank finish, so like urbanized bandits you decided to start looting & stealing other peoples’ commodities abi?

You try well well, like i admonished you initially, make the owners of the stores, or government no catch you.

1 Like

Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by Echo50(m): 10:36am On Mar 05
callthefred:

Go and advised an hungry man on how to live
Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by luskysylver(m): 10:53am On Mar 05
SO LOOTING WILL CONTINUE ACCORDING TO UR WORDS
adamusuleiman1:

Lol.
They are trying to force a revolution.

This is not the first time food trucks would be looted in Nigeria.
Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by olawonder(m): 11:00am On Mar 05
Connected1:

Who your Papa dae feed?
Honestly, some of you need to say these things offline.

If you and your papa don’t have any means to feed in this fair economy that we hv in Nigeria compared to many other African nations, then find the nearest Lagoon to jump inside
 push your papa first and then you follow!

1 Like

Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by STEWpid(f): 11:33am On Mar 05
YellowbaMoslem:

You that celebrate Tinubu, why?

Don't you know that Tinubu is the worst bad news in the history of Nigeria?

That people have to loot so they can eat?

Do your analysis objectively, irrespective of your background.

The suffering in Nigeria is not just starting today!

That's the same manner people complained under Goodluck Jonathan and Muhammadu Buhari.

Or

Have you forgotten so soon? Which is typical of the Nigerian masses. New administration is always the cause of economic catastrophes!

Tinubu is not even up to 1 year in office; and not as if I'm defending him.

Besides, it would be an intellectual blunder to say that Peter Obi would have performed magic if he was the one elected as President!!

Majority of the Nigerian masses, truly, no get sense.

1. What do you think are the effects of massive looting and borrowings over the years, up to the extent that some oil wells which are not yet in operation have already been used to collect trillions of Dollar loans, far-deep into the future?

2. When the so-called Nigerians masses asserted in Bubu's regime that "Nigeria's debt will be paid by unborn generations; what do you think it means?

3. Please, endeavour to handle some leadership positions in Nigeria so that you can actually understand the "behaviour of the Nigerian people" and that's if you're smart to know.

Conclusion: "To actually succeed in creating the dream that the Nigerian masses crave for, such reform will contain tough policies that will institutionalize disciplinary machineries for defaulting criminal office holders and the masses alike"
__STEWpid.

Chai..

1 Like

Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by placeofallure(f): 12:22pm On Mar 05
anyilalaz:

Bro chill biko. There are enough literatures on Dino shenanigans. Me quoting him do not absolve or elevate him to to moral standard...nevertheless, the poor will feed on the rich is a word on a marble!!!

Peace

Peace to you too bro. But I no be bro o, I be woman o grin
Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by placeofallure(f): 12:28pm On Mar 05
Adakintroy:

We hear. Ar least no one was robing trucks then. Enjoy ur change agbaya.

Awọn iyanlaiya áșč lagbaaya!

The Truth is always bitter. Have you ever had it good in Nigeria? All the predecessors of Tinubu cannot be absolved of sharp, corrupt practices.
Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by placeofallure(f): 12:35pm On Mar 05
magoo10:
una don dey speak in tongues out of frustration

It's not speaking in tongues, this place resemble your church?

As a matter of fact, there are 2 languages in Nigeria, Yoruba and others.
Yoruba is the foremost Nigerian language. Research all the trending Afro hip-hop music, they always have infusions of the Yoruba language here and there. We lead, others follow!
Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by Adakintroy: 12:37pm On Mar 05
placeofallure:

Awọn iyanlaiya áșč lagbaaya!

The Truth is always bitter. Have you ever had it good in Nigeria? All the predecessors of Tinubu cannot be absolved of sharp, corrupt practices.

Yeah but things were not this awful. Can't even tell truth because na your person.. imagine. Una be real craze.
Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by magoo10(m): 1:33pm On Mar 05
placeofallure:

It's not speaking in tongues, this place resemble your church?

As a matter of fact, there are 2 languages in Nigeria, Yoruba and others.
Yoruba is the foremost Nigerian language. Research all the trending Afro hip-hop music, they always have infusions of the Yoruba language here and there. We lead, others follow!
una don use una language turn Nigeria upside down grin
Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by anyilalaz: 6:03pm On Mar 05
placeofallure:

Peace to you too bro. But I no be bro o, I be woman o grin

Chiaaayi
Oluwa gbami
A beg no vex iya mi
my sister no vex again.
Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by placeofallure(f): 7:45pm On Mar 05
anyilalaz:

Chiaaayi
Oluwa gbami
A beg no vex iya mi
my sister no vex again.

grin
Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by placeofallure(f): 7:48pm On Mar 05
Adakintroy:

Yeah but things were not this awful. Can't even tell truth because na your person.. imagine. Una be real craze.

grin

I'm never about tribe. If you can do anything more than my blood brother, I'd pick you before him ten times. I just like to be objective is all.

1 Like

Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by surgical: 7:58pm On Mar 05
SoNature:
That lady should rest... Nigéria is too divided to have a revolution.
hunger will soon unite them,there is an extent the people can hold on to ,no matter how imbecilic they might be
Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by Adakintroy: 8:25pm On Mar 05
placeofallure:

grin

I'm never about tribe. If you can do anything more than my blood brother, I'd pick you before him ten times. I just like to be objective is all.

Opening key note of tribalist.." am not a tribalist" of course you are. But that's not my point. Tribalism exist. It's what it is.and you should be happy your brother is ruling I know I too will feel a sense of pride if my brother is. But that should not blind you from the state we are or how two state apart we are from the Jonathan era. You not a stand up comic for Christ sake why am I begging you to take thing seriosue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Heads Of States In Africa At AU Summit (photo) / Road Named After Ellen Johnson Sirleaf In Imo Commissioned By Okorocha (Photos) / How INEC Helped APC In Ekiti - Witness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.