Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,538 members, 7,812,669 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I (26868 Views)

Pictures Of Aisha Yesufu On Labour Party Campaign Trail / Buhari On Looting: 'Turn Back Your Children If They Bring Back Unaccounted Goods / EndSARS: Donald Duke On Looting In Calabar, 'When Human Being Steals Toilet' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by sukar886: 8:59pm On Mar 04
Wetin concern me, am drinking palm wine and hot pepper soup now, let the revolution begin
Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by Franking: 8:59pm On Mar 04
callthefred:
So looting is now revolution? Let the army handle those looters you'll know there's nothing of such.

The army may start their own looting. Or you think they are immune to the hardship?

2 Likes

Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by Teenaira: 9:02pm On Mar 04
papyjaypaul:

Algeria and Tunisian protests started because of bread. These countries subsidize the cost of bread because they know it's for daily survival and once man can eat, you can still control them.

What makes me laugh about the foolishness of the defenders is that they are engaging the wrong people. Hungry people are not using their brains when stealing. They are reduced to animal behaviour. Solve their food problems instead of media propaganda.

What is the result of the Algeria and Tunisia 'Revolution' ? You people will have similar results by encouraging stealing.
What about if those things stolen are personal property of the madam ? Will that also be revolution?
Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by OredoPikin: 9:02pm On Mar 04
adamusuleiman1:

Lol.
They are trying to force a revolution.

This is not the first time food trucks would be looted in Nigeria.
this is the first time its happening across all regions
Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by jonnieoneng: 9:02pm On Mar 04
amoreobansu:

https://dailypost.ng/2024/03/04/revolution-has-started-aisha-yesufu-on-looting-of-truck-carrying-food-items-in-abuja/

Metcheeeeew!!!!!!!

So, Aisha Yesufu's idea of a Revolution is Criminals going to ransack Government Ware Houses?

By the time Security Personnel assigned to guarding these places starts opening fire on people and people start to die, what will be the comment of this social miscreant...... sorry critic
Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by Exceed15: 9:03pm On Mar 04
Kikikikikiki.. abeg someone join me in this laughter o.. Tinubu till 2098. Shameless party.. tuehh.
Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by Reptyle(m): 9:04pm On Mar 04
Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by Greenfaces: 9:05pm On Mar 04
So she's happy. She's a full.
Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by Goodlady(f): 9:06pm On Mar 04
CharleyBright:
Tinubu and his ragtag Emilokan Supporters are not aware.
Tinubu bad economic policies has triggered Economic hardship and hunger.
Hunger has ignited the Animalistic instincts for survival in some Nigerians. They are willing to do anything to survive. Now they are stealing foodstuffs to quench hunger.
They will loot Govt Warehouse, loot trucks with foodstuffs. When they finish they will loot Private warehouses, then stores and shops.
After, they will channel their anger and frustration to attack govt officials and politicians.
When it becomes full blown, I hope Emilokan Supporters will be there to protect Tinubu and his family.
Arab Spring will happen to Nigeria soon because the people are hungry.

Alryt. Hand go soon touch you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by prizeless(m): 9:07pm On Mar 04
This is not revolution,it's simply breakdown of law and order due to hunger

1 Like

Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by OredoPikin: 9:08pm On Mar 04
Teenaira:

What is the result of the Algeria and Tunisia 'Revolution' ? You people will have similar results by encouraging stealing.
What about if those things stolen are personal property of the madam ? Will that also be revolution?
are u not encouraging stealing by defending the useless govt?
if the govt is doing the right thing, will there be need for all these?

you guys should channel your energy to holding those you vote in into power rather than attacking citizens suffering like you.

i am tempted to say most of you are illiterates
there is time for politics and time for governance. this is the time for governance and if tinubu is doing the right thing, the so called obidients that u think hates him will naturally come to his side. and you guys will not be doing so much to defend

channel all these your energies in telling the govt to do the right thing

2 Likes

Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:12pm On Mar 04
Which revolution you blood suckers,you and sowieree blood suckers,go after corrupt politicians name and shame them ,if you are real activist.AND stop INCITING naija ppl FOR STEALING .
YOU AND SOWURE STEP DOWN FROM YA SUVS GO AND BUy RICE FIoR THE HUNGRY IF YOU CARE.
YOU ARE NOT FIGHTING FOR MASSES YA ARE MAKING NOISE TO GAIN CHEAP POPULrity,like my socalled alma Mater back in lag,he causes aluta just to gain cheap fame and quick money to survive.he is not replying Nigerians
Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by Splashme: 9:14pm On Mar 04
Sad
Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by lexy2014: 9:18pm On Mar 04
this is not revolution. it is anarchy loading. it is not geared towards bringing about any socio economic or political change. it is just hungry folks looking for ways to quench hunger
Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by DDIA: 9:18pm On Mar 04
SoNature:
That lady should rest... Nigéria is too divided to have a revolution.
Courtesy of Chukwuma and stamped by Ojukwu.
Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by Justiceleague1: 9:18pm On Mar 04
casualobserver:

If she is arrested for inciting or encouraging public disorder, they will say govt is cracking down on opposition.

Freedom of speech comes with responsibilities and consequences for abusing it.
Of course.. But you seem to have quickly forgotten that you people cheered this same woman when was attacking Jonathan and co leading the Bring Back Our girls campaign. Interesting.
Now if Jonathan didn't arrest her then,why will tinubu arrest her for doing same thing you all including tinubu cheered her for?

Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by Jughead29: 9:19pm On Mar 04
I blame Mr president for all this... The fedgrantandloan.gov.ng and grant people applied for since last year uptill now nothing.. businesses are dying and this man can't even drop one intervention that will benefit everyone including the youth?

What a heartless man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by Joconceptbest4(m): 9:22pm On Mar 04
SoNature:
Yes, but then let the government do the needful.
Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by kelvindj98: 9:24pm On Mar 04
Hungry people loot to chop, she say na revolution. No be only revolution na revulsion.
Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by ATLANTIC01: 9:28pm On Mar 04
Ok
Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by Heroicvic(m): 9:28pm On Mar 04
Ipobfraud:
Chop one of your kingsmen nah, we’ve seen some eating their child and father shot his so because he ate the last portion of food remaining.

Kinsmen
Do you know where I’m from

ONKR

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by UnfairLife7(m): 9:28pm On Mar 04
SoNature:
hunger will Unite them
Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by meditator(m): 9:29pm On Mar 04
aariwa:
Lol the current hunger protest going on now looks like where fowls are protesting because igbos are not involved. Anything done without igbos in Nigeria is like dirty water of baby poop poured across the road, that is why Emilokan and their dumb clueless supporters have for the past nine months been behaving confused and lost as if on a set in a kunle afolayan movie
Tinubu would still recontest for second term and win, without Igbos
Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by Morbeta11(m): 9:30pm On Mar 04
El-Rufai is now the problem with Tinubu not performing. Failures always have excuses.

Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by kikake: 9:30pm On Mar 04
But mass revolution can't take place in Nigeria because the three major ethnic groups in Nigeria share no common value systems. If those now stealing food from trucks and warehouses increase in numbers; the Yoruba will think it's an affront to the Yoruba and rise against them.
Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by santaclaws: 9:30pm On Mar 04
callthefred:
So looting is now revolution? Let the army handle those looters you'll know there's nothing of such.

Don't mind her. But if they start looting Igbo trucks now, she'll start condemning it cos it's her oga's tribe... That's a despicable behaviour.
Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by UnfairLife7(m): 9:31pm On Mar 04
Jughead29:
I blame Mr president for all this... The fedgrantandloan.gov.ng and grant people applied for since last year uptill now nothing.. businesses are dying and this man can't even drop one intervention that will benefit everyone including the youth?

What a heartless man
Tinubu heartless no be small. The man no send the poor o. Even Npower beneficiaries outstanding stipend has not been paid and money has been recovered by the EFCC. Buhari dey learn work for where Tinubu dey
Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by aariwa(m): 9:31pm On Mar 04
meditator:
Tinubu would still recontest for second term and win, without Igbos
amen very good and starvation will still be giving una mass burial

1 Like

Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by UnfairLife7(m): 9:34pm On Mar 04
kikake:
But mass revolution can't take place in Nigeria because the three major ethnic groups in Nigeria share no common value systems. If those now stealing food from trucks and warehouses increase in numbers; the Yoruba will think it's an affront to the Yoruba and rise against them.
hunger may likely Unite them together
Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by OChimex: 9:34pm On Mar 04
adamusuleiman1:

Lol.
They are trying to force a revolution.

This is not the first time food trucks would be looted in Nigeria.

It has become almost a weekly thing. Breaking into warehouses and looting truck load of food items.
Ask yourself what will happen when there is no warehouse to break into or no truck to loot?
Hunger can push people to the extreme..

1 Like

Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by Justnation: 9:35pm On Mar 04
Revolution is actually on, I fear for Nigeria
Emilokan has destroyed our beloved nation Nigeria

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by Spiritualmind10: 9:36pm On Mar 04
Sometimes I am wondering why some Nigerians from the West and Northern part of Nigeria will be saying the South Easterners are tribalistic, when they are the ones who are tribalistic. The South Easterners are tribalistic yet they invest and build more in the North and Western part of Nigeria. I know how much the South Easterners love and supported Olusegun Obasanjo, they also love Prof Yemi Osinbajo, or are these people not Yoruba? The South Easterners also had so much love and support for Late Umaru Musa Yar'Adua, or is he not a Northerner? Now tell me, how many South Eastern politician in Nigeria have the West and Northern part of Nigeria shown their love and support to? None! Why is it because most South Easterners didn't support Tinubu they now said the South Easterners are tribalistic. I can bet and assure you that if Peter Obi was not from South East, he will still be loved by the South Easterners. The South Easterners didn't actually support Peter Obi because he's from South East, they supported him because of his transparency. The South Easterners are the only tribe who doesn't vote with tribalism in Nigeria. The West and the North are the most tribalistic people in Nigeria! This is the sad and simple truth.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

#SupremeCourtJudgement: As It Was Last Night In Uyo (pictures ) / Muric Condemns Christian Terrorism In Newzealand / Buhari Was Stoned In Lagos, Obanikoro Insists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.