Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court (16390 Views)

Biden To Appoint Candace Jackson-Akiwumi As US Supreme Court Justice / Wildfires Rage In Colorado , USA ( Pics, Video) / Ten killed In Shooting At Grocery Store In Colorado, One Suspect In Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by CluelessMODS: 4:30pm On Mar 05
Preciousese:

Which facts do you have,non other than the fact you just enjoying arguing online
Go to sleep rude woman I pity your husband!.. You dullard that have no good response to questions but to insult.
I have the right to argue on line that is why it is called a forum.
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by goslowgoslow(m): 4:38pm On Mar 05
Preciousese:

Which facts do you have,non other than the fact you just enjoying arguing online
I followed your comments with that man, he didn't insult you in any way he only asked questions but you responded with insults.
To say no responsible Nigerian will support Biden is very dumb of you. Madam go and educate yourself, you are behind.
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by Preciousese(f): 5:42pm On Mar 05
goslowgoslow:

I followed your comments with that man, he didn't insult you in any way he only asked questions but you responded with insults.
To say no responsible Nigerian will support Biden is very dumb of you. Madam go and educate yourself, you are behind.
He didn't insult me in anyway so you now took it up on your self to call who dube, because am sure it's not me your calling dube
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by Preciousese(f): 5:43pm On Mar 05
CluelessMODS:

Go to sleep rude woman I pity your husband!.. You dullard that have no good response to questions but to insult.
You better petty your dry and useless self before piting your father,idiot
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by Preciousese(f): 5:47pm On Mar 05
CluelessMODS:

May be I am irresponsible like your husband, you and your foolish comments! Do you think you have the audacity to insult without being insulted? So irresponsible Nigerians are the ones supporting Biden Ode! Did you follow the story line about the case? If you do you will know how they got to know he paid for sex. Olodo that doesn't know the meaning of prostitution in the US is here insulting.
If you are not dragging age why did you refered to me as " young man" do you know me. Did I insult you in anyway before you insulted me?
I realized that you lack common sense and any reasonable response that is why you replied with insult.
It seems you forgot that before I called you young man,you asked whether am old enough to know what happened to Clinton
And just so you know all this insults you write is for you and your self alone, foolish old ancestor,Mr do you know how old i am,yes you are as old as the first poo on earth,lamisusu,since its insulting you want you will get it,I told you good bye but that's not what you want,you need quarrel and insults,oya collect it
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by goslowgoslow(m): 6:02pm On Mar 05
Preciousese:

He didn't insult me in anyway so you now took it up on your self to call who dube, because am sure it's not me your calling dube
Yes I did you should learn how to communicate without resulting into insults.
Now I called you dumb how do you feel to be insulted?
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by CluelessMODS: 6:06pm On Mar 05
Preciousese:

It seems you forgot that before I called you young man,you asked whether am old enough to know what happened to Clinton
And just so you know all this insults you write is for you and your self alone, foolish old ancestor,Mr do you know how old i am,yes you are as old as the first poo on earth,lamisusu,since its insulting you want you will get it,I told you good bye but that's not what you want,you need quarrel and insults,oya collect it
Lmao 🤣😂🤣🤣 lame duck...I won't be going back and forth with a nonentity and a dullard and a mo*ron like you. Someone just confirmed that you are rude! Las las na prostitute you be.
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by CluelessMODS: 6:09pm On Mar 05
Preciousese:

Olodo..🤣🤣🤣🤣 you turned simple questions into insults....I pity the fool that married you...You think you have monopoly of insults? I am not surprised you mentioned my father afterall you were brought up by dysfunctional mother and father.
Asewo!

Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by CluelessMODS: 6:13pm On Mar 05
Preciousese:

Confirmed ass*hole...😂😂😂😂
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by Preciousese(f): 6:30pm On Mar 05
CluelessMODS:

Confirmed ass*hole...😂😂😂😂
Confirmed id*ot
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by Preciousese(f): 6:33pm On Mar 05
CluelessMODS:

Olodo..🤣🤣🤣🤣 you turned simple questions into insults....I pity the fool that married you...You think you have monopoly of insults? I am not surprised you mentioned my father afterall you were brought up by dysfunctional mother and father.
Asewo!
How will a old fool like you be surprised,you stupid gay fool,am sure your asshole is leaking poop anywhere you sit,
Speaking of ashawo that's your mother's name ,so why are you shouting her name na,she should help you to come and fight
Oya continue na idiot
Whether dysfunctional or not at least I had one, better than you that his father was always in the gutter and mother in active prostitution
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by Preciousese(f): 6:34pm On Mar 05
CluelessMODS:

Lmao 🤣😂🤣🤣 lame duck...I won't be going back and forth with a nonentity and a dullard and a mo*ron like you. Someone just confirmed that you are rude! Las las na prostitute you be.

Rude I am yes better than a busted old fool like you,useless and stupid at its highest is what you are,cock sucker
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by Preciousese(f): 6:35pm On Mar 05
goslowgoslow:

Yes I did you should learn how to communicate without resulting into insults.
Now I called you dumb how do you feel to be insulted?

It seems you are gunning to partake of this feast of insults,oya join na
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by CluelessMODS: 6:37pm On Mar 05
Preciousese:

Rude I am yes better than a busted old fool like you,useless and stupid at its highest is what you are,cock sucker
Childish insult!! I am better than your irresponsible father...🤣🤣
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by CluelessMODS: 6:38pm On Mar 05
Preciousese:

Asewo all you know is dick and cock you and your smelling pvssy......Dirty bitch!
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by CluelessMODS: 6:40pm On Mar 05
Preciousese:

How will a old fool like you be surprised,you stupid gay fool,am sure your asshole is leaking poop anywhere you sit,
Speaking of ashawo that's your mother's name ,so why are you shouting her name na,she should help you to come and fight
Oya continue na idiot
Whether dysfunctional or not at least I had one, better than you that his father was always in the gutter and mother in active prostitution
It is better not to have a mother than to have a useless and dysfunctional mother like yours...
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by CluelessMODS: 6:40pm On Mar 05
Preciousese:

Confirmed id*ot
Confirmed prostitute..
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by CluelessMODS: 7:02pm On Mar 05
Preciousese:

Lesbian where are you?...

Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by goslowgoslow(m): 7:04pm On Mar 05
Preciousese:

It seems you are gunning to partake of this feast of insults,oya join na
You are ready to fight everybody...are you that irresponsible?
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by Zxcvbnmghtr: 7:34pm On Mar 05
Chukkychukky:
I knw Trump will win 2024 president. God bless America

And when loses you will blame Yakubu for rigging. grin
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by Preciousese(f): 10:20pm On Mar 05
goslowgoslow:

You are ready to fight everybody...are you that irresponsible?
Dude I don't even care about you,I don't know why you are itching to have my attention to insult you
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by Preciousese(f): 10:20pm On Mar 05
CluelessMODS:

Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by Preciousese(f): 10:21pm On Mar 05
CluelessMODS:

Useless old bastard shouldn't I take care of my baby because of you,oh I should devote my entire time to stupidity, like you that is jobless
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by Preciousese(f): 10:22pm On Mar 05
CluelessMODS:

Confirmed prostitute.
Na your mama be the leader of Nigeria prostitute association
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by goslowgoslow(m): 10:23pm On Mar 05
Preciousese:

Dude I don't even care about you,I don't know why you are itching to have my attention to insult you
Who the Bleep are you? Who seeks attention of a disrespect woman? This is public forum anybody can jump on anybody if you don't like it get out!
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by Preciousese(f): 10:23pm On Mar 05
CluelessMODS:

It is better not to have a mother than to have a useless and dysfunctional mother like yours...

Dysfunctional can always be made functional oh but your mothers worn out toto from excessive prostitute can never be repaired
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by Preciousese(f): 10:24pm On Mar 05
CluelessMODS:

Asewo all you know is dick and cock you and your smelling pvssy......Dirty bitch!

Yes oh I love dick,I take it steady,I can never deny it, courtesy of my hubby
Unlike you old worn out fool that lonely and rejected and any bitch unlucky enough to give you her pussy will certainly end up with an untreated infection from you,that's if your old ancestoral worn out limp thing you called a dick can even manage to stand in the first place
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by Preciousese(f): 10:27pm On Mar 05
CluelessMODS:

Childish insult!! I am better than your irresponsible father...🤣🤣
Yes oh it's childish oh,me maturity of foolishness,a fool at 40 is a fool for life,you that claims to be an ancestor of 1 thousand years old that means your own is even worse than the fool at 40
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by Preciousese(f): 10:28pm On Mar 05
goslowgoslow:

Who the Bleep are you? Who seeks attention of a disrespect woman? This is public forum anybody can jump on anybody if you don't like it get out!

Old fool get out of my face,go and find another person on this public forum to disturb am not the only one here, go and bother others with you foolishness,Mr respectfull
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by CluelessMODS: 10:29pm On Mar 05
Preciousese:

Yes oh it's childish oh,me maturity of foolishness,a fool at 40 is a fool for life,you that claims to be an ancestor of 1 thousand years old that means your own is even worse than the fool at 40
Shut the fuvk up you this unfortunate woman! You are not suppose to be alive. Ewu do you know my age? I keep telling you that you are a dumbass!
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by Preciousese(f): 10:29pm On Mar 05
CluelessMODS:

Just like the way your useless father was pitied when he married that LovePeddler of a mother that gave birth to a raving mad dog like you
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by Preciousese(f): 10:31pm On Mar 05
CluelessMODS:

Shut the fuvk up you this unfortunate woman! You are not suppose to be alive. Ewu do you know my age? I keep telling you that you are a dumbass!

Come and shut me up now,fool bastard that you are,what concerns me and your age say your age na what gain to this word nothing, I keep telling you that you are a cock sucker with leaking anus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

President Obama Smoking Marijuana In The 80's. / UK To Send Long-range Rocket Artillery To Ukraine Despite Russian Threats. / Gaddafi's Crush On Condoleezza Rice: Photos Found In Tripoli

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.