Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court (16391 Views)

Biden To Appoint Candace Jackson-Akiwumi As US Supreme Court Justice / Wildfires Rage In Colorado , USA ( Pics, Video) / Ten killed In Shooting At Grocery Store In Colorado, One Suspect In Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by CluelessMODS: 10:33pm On Mar 05
Preciousese:

Yes oh I love dick,I take it steady,I can never deny it, courtesy of my hubby
Unlike you old worn out fool that lonely and rejected and any bitch unlucky enough to give you her pussy will certainly end up with an untreated infection from you,that's if your old ancestoral worn out limp thing you called a dick can even manage to stand in the first place
Stop lying you don't have husband! You are a prostitute HIV carrier! Messenger of death.
Stupid idiot with rotten comments, I pity your unfortunate customers. Prospective AIDS patient saying someone is having infection..
Shameless moda foka...Ogun kii you!
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by CluelessMODS: 10:35pm On Mar 05
Preciousese:

Come and shut me up now,fool bastard that you are,what concerns me and your age say your age na what gain to this word nothing, I keep telling you that you are a cock sucker with leaking anus
If shut up you are a bastard!...Na my age dey pain you? Omo ale jati jati!...Look at lesbian talking....🤣🤣
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by CluelessMODS: 10:36pm On Mar 05
Preciousese:

Just like the way your useless father was pitied when he married that LovePeddler of a mother that gave birth to a raving mad dog like you
Hahahaha 😆😂😆😂 you father met your useless mother in asewo hotel! Like mother like daughter....asewo born asewo!
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by Preciousese(f): 10:37pm On Mar 05
CluelessMODS:

If shut up you are a bastard!...Na my age dey pain you? Omo ale jati jati!...Look at lesbian talking....🤣🤣

Shut up you gay son of a crack LovePeddler

Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by CluelessMODS: 10:38pm On Mar 05
Preciousese:

Dysfunctional can always be made functional oh but your mothers worn out toto from excessive prostitute can never be repaired
Thrash and very dry!!! What next....

Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by Preciousese(f): 10:38pm On Mar 05
CluelessMODS:

Hahahaha 😆😂😆😂 you father met your useless mother in asewo hotel! Like mother like daughter....asewo born asewo!

Your reply is childish and copied from me try something else instead of copying and pasteing from me,oh is your brain strated to fail you,old fool
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by CluelessMODS: 10:39pm On Mar 05
Preciousese:

Na your mama be the leader of Nigeria prostitute association
Your mother was ex leader and world president of prostitutes!...Oloshoooooo
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by CluelessMODS: 10:39pm On Mar 05
Preciousese:

Useless old bastard shouldn't I take care of my baby because of you,oh I should devote my entire time to stupidity, like you that is jobless
Hahahaha she is using style to tell me she has a baby..
Do you know the father of that baby? You wey don nak everywhere!.
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by CluelessMODS: 10:41pm On Mar 05
Preciousese:

Your reply is childish and copied from me try something else instead of copying and pasteing from me,oh is your brain strated to fail you,old fool
Who copies a retarded fool?
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by CluelessMODS: 10:42pm On Mar 05
Preciousese:

Shut up you gay son of a crack LovePeddler
Lmao 😂🤣😂🤣 that should be your husband hahaha handsome man!..😂😂
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by Preciousese(f): 10:43pm On Mar 05
CluelessMODS:

Thrash and very dry!!! What next....

Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by goslowgoslow(m): 10:44pm On Mar 05
Preciousese:

Old fool get out of my face,go and find another person on this public forum to disturb am not the only one here, go and bother others with you foolishness,Mr respectfull
You have mental problems! Take your frustrations to your family!
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by Preciousese(f): 10:44pm On Mar 05
CluelessMODS:

Lmao 😂🤣😂🤣 that should be your husband hahaha handsome man!..😂😂

Lame ass reply get original
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by Preciousese(f): 10:44pm On Mar 05
goslowgoslow:

Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by Preciousese(f): 10:45pm On Mar 05
goslowgoslow:

Did I take them to you before,I didn't oh na you carry your madness come meet me oh,and I go help you package that your madness,if you no shift bastard
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by goslowgoslow(m): 10:46pm On Mar 05
[quote author=Preciousese post=128795647][/quote]
Ok take care foolish woman.
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by Preciousese(f): 10:46pm On Mar 05
CluelessMODS:

Who copies a retarded fool?

Hmm let's see that would be you,so that makes you the greatest fool
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by Preciousese(f): 10:46pm On Mar 05
goslowgoslow:

Ok take care foolish woman.

Ok take care bastard useless man
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by goslowgoslow(m): 10:46pm On Mar 05
Preciousese:

Did I take them to you before,I didn't oh na you carry your madness come meet me oh,and I go help you package that your madness,if you no shift bastard
Kolomental!
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by goslowgoslow(m): 10:48pm On Mar 05
Preciousese:

You get luck say I dey work... tomorrow I will continue with you, till then may your day be rough!
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by Preciousese(f): 10:48pm On Mar 05
CluelessMODS:

Hahahaha she is using style to tell me she has a baby..
Do you know the father of that baby? You wey don nak everywhere!.

Well my baby is a us citizen,if you actually leave in Texas ,then that a answers your question because you should know what the US embassy requires,if it doesn't answer your question,then that means your not in any texas
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by Preciousese(f): 10:49pm On Mar 05
goslowgoslow:

You get luck say I dey work... tomorrow I will continue with you, till then may your day be rough!

Bastard go rest you are nothing more than a pile of poop along the road,gutter fool is what you are,which job,truck pusher
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by CluelessMODS: 10:55pm On Mar 05
Preciousese:

Well my baby is a us citizen,if you actually leave in Texas ,then that a answers your question because you should know what the US embassy requires,if it doesn't answer your question,then that means your not in any texas
Mumu see as US dey shak you like say na heaven. I have been living in US for over 27years if you are in doubt let us link up on phone and we do video call, I challenge you.
Thank God for your husband that took you out of gutter but the gutter is still in you.
Are you the first to have American citizen?
Did I asked you where you have you child? Poverty stricken miscreant
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by CluelessMODS: 10:57pm On Mar 05
Preciousese:

If your child is a citizen does that mean you know the father? Do you know how many bastards like you that we have in this country?..🤣🤣
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by Preciousese(f): 11:04pm On Mar 05
CluelessMODS:

If your child is a citizen does that mean you know the father? Do you know how many bastards like you that we have in this country?..🤣🤣

With your reply am certainly sure you are not in any texas,most likely you dey one corner for Nigeria or highest you're in Cyprus,dey do slave work
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by Preciousese(f): 11:10pm On Mar 05
CluelessMODS:

Mumu see as US dey shak you like say na heaven. I have been living in US for over 27years if you are in doubt let us link up on phone and we do video call, I challenge you.
Thank God for your husband that took you out of gutter but the gutter is still in you.
Are you the first to have American citizen?
Did I asked you where you have you child? Poverty stricken miscreant

Ashawo man go and link up with your LovePeddler of a mother,
Thank God for people that allowed you to cross their border and enter one place that allow you to have phone to press nonsense from your gutter mouth,old fool
Haba no one owns American,and am not even a citizen you fool, stop confusing yourself
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by Preciousese(f): 11:11pm On Mar 05
goslowgoslow:

By tomorrow whenever you step out of the house, certainly trailer go crush you to death fool
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by Preciousese(f): 11:11pm On Mar 05
goslowgoslow:

Kolomental!

Na your surname be that
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by CluelessMODS: 11:15pm On Mar 05
Preciousese:

Ashawo man go and link up with your LovePeddler of a mother,
Thank God for people that allowed you to cross their border and enter one place that allow you to have phone to press nonsense from your gutter mouth,old fool
Haba no one owns American,and am not even a citizen you fool, stop confusing yourself
Oponu I was born in the US, taken back home by my parents then returned over 27 years ago! slowpoke so you are not even a citizen bitch and you are telling us who to vote or not to vote...make satan punish you!
Thank God for your husband that took you to where you never expected to be in your life! That is why you are bragging with American, people like you are from the poorest homes!
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by CluelessMODS: 11:17pm On Mar 05
Preciousese:

With your reply am certainly sure you are not in any texas,most likely you dey one corner for Nigeria or highest you're in Cyprus,dey do slave work
Foolish woman accept the challenge na..that is not what we should be arguing about. Let us do video call, video don't lie!
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by CluelessMODS: 11:18pm On Mar 05
Preciousese:

Na your surname be that
You dey insult another person...HIV carrier!
You just a very useless woman 👠!
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by Preciousese(f): 11:20pm On Mar 05
CluelessMODS:

Oponu I was born in the US, taken back home by my parents then returned over 27 years ago! slowpoke so you are not even a citizen bitch and you are telling us who to vote or not to vote...make satan punish you!
Thank God for your husband that took you to where you never expected to be in your life! That is why you are bragging with American, people like you are from the poorest homes!

Bastard taken which aboard,if you were taken aboard than I advise a DNA test cause we all know that that ashawo you call a mother was a fuckee of multiple dicks that poor man she decieved that you are his child was not aware that you are the product of multiple Bleep section from multiple dicks,even while pregnant with you different dicks continue pouring mixed sperms on your head hence your extreme foolishness

Subject of citizenship,once my marriage certificate is fully examined and all documents stamped am a full citizen,so hurry up run and enter gutter old bastard
As for the Satan you called he has already ruined and destroyed your useless life for you

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

President Obama Smoking Marijuana In The 80's. / UK To Send Long-range Rocket Artillery To Ukraine Despite Russian Threats. / Gaddafi's Crush On Condoleezza Rice: Photos Found In Tripoli

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.