Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

“There’s No Rich Man On Earth That Is A Salary Earner” - Pastor Olumide Emmanuel - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / “There’s No Rich Man On Earth That Is A Salary Earner” - Pastor Olumide Emmanuel (23445 Views)

See Condition A Debtor Gave A Man On Paying Back The Money He Owned Him (pics) / I Just Opened A Business And Got A Salary Work I'm Confused / Is It Possible For A Salary Earner Or Unemployed To Work From Home In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “There’s No Rich Man On Earth That Is A Salary Earner” - Pastor Olumide Emmanuel by jeromestarks: 6:53pm On Mar 05
Omoapena:
He doesn't know what he's saying clearly, their are rich CEOs that are salary earners and they aren't the owner of the company....

You the mind the idiat.
Re: “There’s No Rich Man On Earth That Is A Salary Earner” - Pastor Olumide Emmanuel by Okortor: 6:53pm On Mar 05
Truthfully said......a popular prof in uniben once told me this, far back as 2007 during my final year.
Re: “There’s No Rich Man On Earth That Is A Salary Earner” - Pastor Olumide Emmanuel by Truths9ja: 6:53pm On Mar 05
This is truths Nigerians must hear oooo
Re: “There’s No Rich Man On Earth That Is A Salary Earner” - Pastor Olumide Emmanuel by Thinktwicemybro: 6:53pm On Mar 05
Aspire to magwire people have come again. Elon musk salary from tesla was so big that court have to stop it. Top CEOs are on salary..abeg clear road.

4 Likes

Re: “There’s No Rich Man On Earth That Is A Salary Earner” - Pastor Olumide Emmanuel by MeetDx(m): 6:54pm On Mar 05
Tim Cook

Company: apple inc.

Net worth: 1.3 billion dollars

Timothy Donald Cook is an american executive and industrial engineer. Cook is the executive officer of Apple Inc., after previously serving as the company’s chief operating officer. Cook takes home a salary of 15.7 million dollars annually, and in 2018, he made over 136 million dollars in compensation.

2. Sundar Pichai

Company: Google

Net worth: 1.2 billion dollars

Pichai joined Google in 2004 and led the product management and innovation efforts for a suite of Google’s client software products, including Google Chrome, and Chrome OS, as well as being largely responsible for Google Drive. He rose through the ranks as he continued to develop other products for Google such as Maps, Android, Google+ and Ad Word. He was appointed CEO of Google, and in 2016, took home a total salary plus compensation of 200 million dollars.

3. Safra Catz

Company: Oracle

Net worth; 1 billion dollars

Safra Catz is an Israeli-born American business executive. Catz has been an executive at Oracle Corporation since 1999. In April 2011 she was named president and Chief financial officer and on September 18 2014 she was named along side Mark Hurd s the new Chief Executive Officers of Oracle after Lang Ellison stepped down from the position.

In 2009 Catz was ranked 12th and 16th for Fortune and Forbes respectively in the lists of most powerful women in business. She was also ranked by fortune as the highest paid woman in the Fortune 1000 companies. She commands an annual salary of 53.24 million dollars.

And the list goes on…. I don’t understand the Pastor

Source: https://lists.ng/top-10-wealthiest-salary-earners-in-the-world/

2 Likes

Re: “There’s No Rich Man On Earth That Is A Salary Earner” - Pastor Olumide Emmanuel by DystopianMuse(f): 6:54pm On Mar 05
Dey play . Tim cook ronaldo messi are all salary earners. i may be wrong though. Please dont quote me am sick.

2 Likes

Re: “There’s No Rich Man On Earth That Is A Salary Earner” - Pastor Olumide Emmanuel by ppogba: 6:55pm On Mar 05
Fish brain with a doctorate degree.

What is your definition of a rich man?

Perhaps, those in the management cadre in the oil and gas industry do not qualify to be called rich.

4 Likes

Re: “There’s No Rich Man On Earth That Is A Salary Earner” - Pastor Olumide Emmanuel by PROPEACE: 6:55pm On Mar 05
Lol. I see many people saying he has a point. I laugh. Who is a rich person. Rich is a big word and you cannot come up with an all encompassing definition for the word rich!

2 Likes

Re: “There’s No Rich Man On Earth That Is A Salary Earner” - Pastor Olumide Emmanuel by arantess: 6:56pm On Mar 05
Footballers earn salary yea?
Those halliburton boys nko?

3 Likes

Re: “There’s No Rich Man On Earth That Is A Salary Earner” - Pastor Olumide Emmanuel by ppogba: 6:56pm On Mar 05
DystopianMuse:
Dey play . Tim cook ronaldo messi are all salary earners. i may be wrong though. Please dont quote me am sick.

You are not wrong and don't pretend to be sick.

Those you mentioned are entrepreneurs going by the definition of the fish brain.

3 Likes

Re: “There’s No Rich Man On Earth That Is A Salary Earner” - Pastor Olumide Emmanuel by PROPEACE: 6:56pm On Mar 05
ppogba:

Perhaps, those in the management cadre in the oil and gas industry do not qualify to be called rich.
Wow! I made my post immediately after you and I smiled reading what you posted. It's like I read it before making my post.
Re: “There’s No Rich Man On Earth That Is A Salary Earner” - Pastor Olumide Emmanuel by NOwazobia: 6:58pm On Mar 05
It is no news, it is what it is since ages.

He is not the first to say, and he won't be the last
Re: “There’s No Rich Man On Earth That Is A Salary Earner” - Pastor Olumide Emmanuel by olax02(m): 6:58pm On Mar 05
Earn salary in dollars or in pounds and you will know that salary work can make you supper rich.

2 Likes

Re: “There’s No Rich Man On Earth That Is A Salary Earner” - Pastor Olumide Emmanuel by ppogba: 6:58pm On Mar 05
Okortor:
Truthfully said......a popular prof in uniben once told me this, far back as 2007 during my final year.

Na suffer head no make the Prof see front well.

Not everything that a Prof says is right or on point.
Re: “There’s No Rich Man On Earth That Is A Salary Earner” - Pastor Olumide Emmanuel by arantess: 6:59pm On Mar 05
ppogba:

Leave am make E dey cap....
😂
Re: “There’s No Rich Man On Earth That Is A Salary Earner” - Pastor Olumide Emmanuel by Truths9ja: 6:59pm On Mar 05
DystopianMuse:
Hmm 🤔

1 Like

Re: “There’s No Rich Man On Earth That Is A Salary Earner” - Pastor Olumide Emmanuel by Truths9ja: 7:00pm On Mar 05
MeetDx:
Tim Cook

Company: apple inc.

Net worth: 1.3 billion dollars

Timothy Donald Cook is an american executive and industrial engineer. Cook is the executive officer of Apple Inc., after previously serving as the company’s chief operating officer. Cook takes home a salary of 15.7 million dollars annually, and in 2018, he made over 136 million dollars in compensation.

2. Sundar Pichai

Company: Google

Net worth: 1.2 billion dollars

Pichai joined Google in 2004 and led the product management and innovation efforts for a suite of Google’s client software products, including Google Chrome, and Chrome OS, as well as being largely responsible for Google Drive. He rose through the ranks as he continued to develop other products for Google such as Maps, Android, Google+ and Ad Word. He was appointed CEO of Google, and in 2016, took home a total salary plus compensation of 200 million dollars.

3. Safra Catz

Company: Oracle

Net worth; 1 billion dollars

Safra Catz is an Israeli-born American business executive. Catz has been an executive at Oracle Corporation since 1999. In April 2011 she was named president and Chief financial officer and on September 18 2014 she was named along side Mark Hurd s the new Chief Executive Officers of Oracle after Lang Ellison stepped down from the position.

In 2009 Catz was ranked 12th and 16th for Fortune and Forbes respectively in the lists of most powerful women in business. She was also ranked by fortune as the highest paid woman in the Fortune 1000 companies. She commands an annual salary of 53.24 million dollars.

And the list goes on…. I don’t understand the Pastor

Source: [url]https://lists.ng/top-10-wealthiest-salary-earners-in-the-world/ [/url]
hmm 🤔 maybe the pastor meant Africa continent 🥸🥸🥸

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “There’s No Rich Man On Earth That Is A Salary Earner” - Pastor Olumide Emmanuel by AkpaMgbor(m): 7:00pm On Mar 05
Not everybody wants to be rich, most people want to be able to afford the basic things of life without having to break their backs or go into crime for it. Stable power, education, water, healthcare and food. Most people in America and Europe are not rich yet they live a better life than even the rich in Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: “There’s No Rich Man On Earth That Is A Salary Earner” - Pastor Olumide Emmanuel by Pootle: 7:00pm On Mar 05
true but we all cant be bosses...
Re: “There’s No Rich Man On Earth That Is A Salary Earner” - Pastor Olumide Emmanuel by Fryx: 7:01pm On Mar 05
Google CEO - Sundar Pichai.

Microsoft CEO (Former CEO) - Steve Ballmer.

Although, they treated the business like theirs and are heavily rewarded. The two of the few employee billionaires.

3 Likes

Re: “There’s No Rich Man On Earth That Is A Salary Earner” - Pastor Olumide Emmanuel by MetalJigsaw(m): 7:03pm On Mar 05
flyca:
Before you quit your paid employment to follow Pastor Olumide's motivational speech...

Make sure:
1. Your market has been well researched
2. You have a very strong connection.
3. There is enough money circulating in the economy where you will operate.
4. The govt is in your favour.

No, he is not just talking about rich, he is talking about RICH smiley
I see no lie in what he said
Re: “There’s No Rich Man On Earth That Is A Salary Earner” - Pastor Olumide Emmanuel by Tranquility2345: 7:04pm On Mar 05
Truths9ja:
Pastor Olumide Emmanuel is 100% on point here

Which on point? Ronaldo is not a salary earner? All these boys wey dey play ball no be salary dem dey collect? All these oil company and tech company workers no be salary dem dey earn? All these CEOs nko? Yamayama fall on your bald heads there. You and the useless pastor angry

1 Like

Re: “There’s No Rich Man On Earth That Is A Salary Earner” - Pastor Olumide Emmanuel by SonOfDSoil01: 7:05pm On Mar 05
localboy:
Was Herbert Wigwe not a Salary Earner ?

you are not wise, think deep about what the man said
Re: “There’s No Rich Man On Earth That Is A Salary Earner” - Pastor Olumide Emmanuel by Ashirioluwa: 7:06pm On Mar 05
Truths9ja:
“There’s no rich man on earth that is a salary earner, everyone that is wealthy today don’t depend on salary alone” — Life Coach, Dr Olumide Emmanuel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aF1arnUnaLk?si=-NdYjbJiZEXbwRjU

Partially true, not 100%.

The CEO of Google is a salary earner. His salary is $2 million a year. In 2019, he was compensated with a triannual stock grant, and this was valued at $281 million.

In 2022, he made $226 million including triannual stock grant.

Also, some salary earners in Nigeria are super rich. Although, they made their money through illegal means.
Re: “There’s No Rich Man On Earth That Is A Salary Earner” - Pastor Olumide Emmanuel by Azzik: 7:06pm On Mar 05
Omoapena:
He doesn't know what he's saying clearly, their are rich CEOs that are salary earners and they aren't the owner of the company....

Twitter CEO
MTN CEO
Apple CEO

Many CEOs that are salary earners but they earn above 500m naira per annum
I don't think you understand what he is saying, let me break it down for you.
He is not saying people should not work or earn salary, but you can depend on salary alone, those CEOs you are talking have investment they won't tell you so don't be deceive.
Re: “There’s No Rich Man On Earth That Is A Salary Earner” - Pastor Olumide Emmanuel by Azzik: 7:06pm On Mar 05
Azzik:

I don't think you understand what he is saying, let me break it down for you.
He is not saying people should not work or earn salary, but you cant depend on salary alone, those CEOs you are talking have investment they won't tell you so don't be deceive.
Re: “There’s No Rich Man On Earth That Is A Salary Earner” - Pastor Olumide Emmanuel by SonOfDSoil01: 7:07pm On Mar 05
Omoapena:

Twitter CEO
MTN CEO
Apple CEO

Many CEOs that are salary earners but they earn above 500m naira per annum
so you are comparing CEO with an average employee? I rest my case angry
Re: “There’s No Rich Man On Earth That Is A Salary Earner” - Pastor Olumide Emmanuel by SirLakes: 7:07pm On Mar 05
No lies
Re: “There’s No Rich Man On Earth That Is A Salary Earner” - Pastor Olumide Emmanuel by ceejayluv(m): 7:08pm On Mar 05
flyca:
Before you quit your paid employment to follow Pastor Olumide's motivational speech...

Make sure:
1. Your market has been well researched
2. You have a very strong connection.
3. There is enough money circulating in the economy where you will operate.
4. The govt is in your favour.

No, he is not just talking about rich, he is talking about RICH smiley
And if possible, the business should be already running and earning you equivalent or More than your salary... Especially in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: “There’s No Rich Man On Earth That Is A Salary Earner” - Pastor Olumide Emmanuel by Bluntemperor: 7:08pm On Mar 05
WhiteWood:
Because even the pastor can testify about how his life used to be before he became a pastor and how it has changed since then.
Be wise, and everything else shall be added unto you.

Instead of you, People to Calm down and get Sense and Wisdom, everything - sho,sho, sho- talkative nonsense!
Park somewhere, yeye de smell!
Re: “There’s No Rich Man On Earth That Is A Salary Earner” - Pastor Olumide Emmanuel by Drjones109(m): 7:09pm On Mar 05
What of politicians
Re: “There’s No Rich Man On Earth That Is A Salary Earner” - Pastor Olumide Emmanuel by U09ce: 7:10pm On Mar 05
Not true. There are salary-earning Naira billionaires. There people less than 40 years who earn more than 5m monthly. If you no know, you no know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Adventurous Trip To A Local Village Market In Delta State To Buy Yam Tubers. / Nigerian Startups That Raised Above $100 Million In 2021 / CBN Lifts FX Restrictions On Milk, Dairy Products Import To Crash Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.