Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

“There’s No Rich Man On Earth That Is A Salary Earner” - Pastor Olumide Emmanuel - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / “There’s No Rich Man On Earth That Is A Salary Earner” - Pastor Olumide Emmanuel (23354 Views)

See Condition A Debtor Gave A Man On Paying Back The Money He Owned Him (pics) / I Just Opened A Business And Got A Salary Work I'm Confused / Is It Possible For A Salary Earner Or Unemployed To Work From Home In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “There’s No Rich Man On Earth That Is A Salary Earner” - Pastor Olumide Emmanuel by Truths9ja: 8:23pm On Mar 05
Omoawoke:

Are you talking of being a billionaire? Not everyone needs to be a billionaire. You can be earning good salaries and live a happy comfortable life that you can afford the luxury you want.
Someone earning 500k dollars per annum through salary working for a company is very comfortable and happy. There are Nigerians earning this money and when they enter Naija, they own mansions and the most luxury anybody can afford. They can go on vacations round the world and even help enough people around them
On this comments you are very right. I hope you know some Nigerians living in abroad that do one or more business to augment the monthly salaries they earned in their jobs.
Re: “There’s No Rich Man On Earth That Is A Salary Earner” - Pastor Olumide Emmanuel by Truths9ja: 8:25pm On Mar 05
Omoawoke:

I’m talking about the salary earners there.

Do you know how much an ordinary employee get paid in that Amazon alone?
There are normal human beings collecting salaries of 300k dollars er annum minus bonus. People rise in their careers and begin to chop 500k or more. Some peoples bonus alone per annum can buy them their dream homes and luxury, Normal salary earners
you are on point here. But can we direct it to our 30,000 naira minimum wage workers in Nigeria niii
Re: “There’s No Rich Man On Earth That Is A Salary Earner” - Pastor Olumide Emmanuel by lawani: 8:29pm On Mar 05
Truths9ja:
On this comments you are very right. I hope you know some Nigerians living in abroad that do one or more business to augment the monthly salaries they earned in their jobs.

500k dollars is not easy like that. I think that is the amount earned by the US President and no other thing. He can't go away with gifts after office. By purchasing power in rent and services it is not really more than 2 million.naira per month in Nigeria if you are living in Ibadan etc
Re: “There’s No Rich Man On Earth That Is A Salary Earner” - Pastor Olumide Emmanuel by Omoawoke: 8:30pm On Mar 05
Truths9ja:
you are on point here. But can we direct it to our 30,000 naira minimum wage workers in Nigeria niii

Salary different from salary.
Re: “There’s No Rich Man On Earth That Is A Salary Earner” - Pastor Olumide Emmanuel by BreconHills(m): 8:31pm On Mar 05
This is not true. It starts with how you define rich. If he is talking of NG politician type riches well he may have a point but if it is the normal socioeconomic type riches he is talking about then he is exaggerating.

Africa Finance Corporation here in Lagos pays humongous salaries, others have impressive benefits and lifestyle. Remote work offers talented people an opportunity for a good life. Any decent well structured company will do its best to keep its talented people. Saying such opportunities are limited is not the same as making a categoric statement.

1 Like

Re: “There’s No Rich Man On Earth That Is A Salary Earner” - Pastor Olumide Emmanuel by Quebec91(m): 8:33pm On Mar 05
Word here
Peterobi90:
Neither is the poorest man a salary earner..

I have over 5 failed businesses in the bag, on the 6th one currently, its best taking business risk with an alternative source of stable income no matter how small.
Re: “There’s No Rich Man On Earth That Is A Salary Earner” - Pastor Olumide Emmanuel by ayenale1(m): 8:33pm On Mar 05
The last time I checked Messi, Ronaldo, Mbappe, Haaland etc are all salary earners infact on weekly bases..... he's speaking from Nigeria perspective and pastor wey don chop tithes wella

1 Like

Re: “There’s No Rich Man On Earth That Is A Salary Earner” - Pastor Olumide Emmanuel by 79733139(m): 8:39pm On Mar 05
Truths9ja:
for the football stars, they have one or more Ambassadorial deals with series of brands in their clubs. They have chains of business fetching them money. C-Ronaldo have chains of business fetching him money daily.

Let me spell it out for you - the CEO of Microsoft is a wealthy man based on salary alone (he also buys stocks with his salary), Messi, Mbappe are wealthy based on salary alone (Mbappe's mom also invests his salary for him).

The pastor made an absolute and generalised statement that is completely wrong! Don't twist his flawed logic... He said "There is no rich man on Earth who is a salary earner!" - which is 100% totally false. There are lots of wealthy and rich men who are salary earners.

Stop shifting the goal post!

2 Likes

Re: “There’s No Rich Man On Earth That Is A Salary Earner” - Pastor Olumide Emmanuel by BigYash: 8:40pm On Mar 05
MasterJayJay:
Mbappe say hi.

Messi say hi.

C Ronaldo say hi.
They aren't working with BSc and MSc.. This man didn't explain it well... Those guys you mentioned work with their God given talent.. The bible even said talent will bring you before kings.. My own be say invest in your talent, and watch how life go dey easy for you..
Re: “There’s No Rich Man On Earth That Is A Salary Earner” - Pastor Olumide Emmanuel by Nigerfine3: 8:41pm On Mar 05
BABAawoo47:
if youre a doctor in US, at the end of your career. You're in top 1%. And a multi millionaire
As if you ever been there? What do you call multi million?
Re: “There’s No Rich Man On Earth That Is A Salary Earner” - Pastor Olumide Emmanuel by stagger: 8:51pm On Mar 05
localboy:
Was Herbert Wigwe not a Salary Earner ?

Earning N11m a month.
Re: “There’s No Rich Man On Earth That Is A Salary Earner” - Pastor Olumide Emmanuel by BalogunIdowu(m): 9:01pm On Mar 05
Truths9ja:
“There’s no rich man on earth that is a salary earner, everyone that is wealthy today don’t depend on salary alone” — Life Coach, Dr Olumide Emmanuel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aF1arnUnaLk?si=-NdYjbJiZEXbwRjU

There are reach people even billionaires that are salary earners...well we may not be too familiar with them but then millionaires may be more common...

Read about hired hand or cooperate ladder wealthy people.

Everyone can't be into real estates or have a start but then maybe be a good number can have multiple businesses which is more pronounced today due to economic penury.

Most people will be on salaries but very of those will be at the top of salary earners making it big...
Re: “There’s No Rich Man On Earth That Is A Salary Earner” - Pastor Olumide Emmanuel by ThothHermes: 9:01pm On Mar 05
pharmow:

First of all, being rich is a relative term. If you have 100k in your account, you're a rich man to someone that has 1k in his account. However, a wealthy man or woman is wealthy anywhere in the world which is why there is billionaires list. I hope you understand that. Secondly, I see your examples and I giggled. Do you know the number of retired footballers and basketballers that became poor after retirement? Google broke retired NBA players or football players and be amazed. Don't get me started with musicians and artists. An average celebrity is one or 2 mistakes away from becoming poor after retirement if they didn't invest while making the dough. For CEOs, attorneys or whoever is earning salaries monthly, they are just few months from becoming wretched if they don't save, invest or own a business once they get fired from the job.
Yeah right. Someone who earns $15 million a year will become broke if they get fired. grin
There are rich salary earners. Full stop. Anyone can become broke if they mismanage wealth. That is not what this thread is about. It's about whether someone can become rich from a salary. The answer is yes. Any other thing is long talk.

1 Like

Re: “There’s No Rich Man On Earth That Is A Salary Earner” - Pastor Olumide Emmanuel by BalogunIdowu(m): 9:03pm On Mar 05
viqSmallz:
What do we qualify as being rich? Its relative.

Millions in the account is most likely the basis right? There are a lot of people with hundreds of millions in their accounts who are salary earners, earned from salary and other perks only.

De play Pastor. Explore and you go know.

Exactly o
Real estate this and that talk dey tire me with this people...

1 Like

Re: “There’s No Rich Man On Earth That Is A Salary Earner” - Pastor Olumide Emmanuel by femi4: 9:03pm On Mar 05
Truths9ja:
Pastor Olumide Emmanuel is 100% on point here
You can be poor as a single guy....no try am as a married man. The woman go pepper you grin
Re: “There’s No Rich Man On Earth That Is A Salary Earner” - Pastor Olumide Emmanuel by femi4: 9:05pm On Mar 05
ecolime:
This Pastor fat pass Dele Momodu.

I am sure they don't fast in his church.
Ignorance

Fasting isn't the same as hunger strike
Re: “There’s No Rich Man On Earth That Is A Salary Earner” - Pastor Olumide Emmanuel by dewiseacre(m): 9:06pm On Mar 05
Are footballers not salary earners??
Re: “There’s No Rich Man On Earth That Is A Salary Earner” - Pastor Olumide Emmanuel by femi4: 9:06pm On Mar 05
localboy:
Was Herbert Wigwe not a Salary Earner ?

dey play

Which salary dey afford building of university

Those guys dey run underground biz...ask elumelu
Re: “There’s No Rich Man On Earth That Is A Salary Earner” - Pastor Olumide Emmanuel by adionin(m): 9:07pm On Mar 05
Richer than some so called business men managing some small businesses.
Omoapena:
He doesn't know what he's saying clearly, their are rich CEOs that are salary earners and they aren't the owner of the company....

Twitter CEO
MTN CEO
Apple CEO

Many CEOs that are salary earners but they earn above 500m naira per annum
Re: “There’s No Rich Man On Earth That Is A Salary Earner” - Pastor Olumide Emmanuel by Truths9ja: 9:08pm On Mar 05
femi4:
You can be poor as a single guy....no try am as a married man. The woman go pepper you grin

100% fact here
Re: “There’s No Rich Man On Earth That Is A Salary Earner” - Pastor Olumide Emmanuel by Truths9ja: 9:09pm On Mar 05
BalogunIdowu:

There are reach people even billionaires that are salary earners...well we may not be too familiar with them but then millionaires may be more common...

Read about hired hand or cooperate ladder wealthy people.

Everyone can't be into real estates or have a start but then maybe be a good number can have multiple businesses which is more pronounced today due to economic penury.

Most people will be on salaries but very of those will be at the top of salary earners making it big...
you are very right here
Re: “There’s No Rich Man On Earth That Is A Salary Earner” - Pastor Olumide Emmanuel by Truths9ja: 9:10pm On Mar 05
79733139:

Let me spell it out for you - the CEO of Microsoft is a wealthy man based on salary alone (he also buys stocks with his salary), Messi, Mbappe are wealthy based on salary alone (Mbappe's mom also invests his salary for him).

The pastor made an absolute and generalised statement that is completely wrong! Don't twist his flawed logic... He said "There is no rich man on Earth who is a salary earner!" - which is 100% totally false. There are lots of wealthy and rich men who are salary earners.

Stop shifting the goal post!
hmm 🥸🥸
Re: “There’s No Rich Man On Earth That Is A Salary Earner” - Pastor Olumide Emmanuel by femi4: 9:10pm On Mar 05
ednut1:
Ceo, directors, senior managers , managers of blue chip companies like banks, oil companies, consulting firms etc are poor Mumu man go and lose some weight it’s affecting your brain.
The joke is on you. He was referring to the very wealthy and even listed their ranking position
Re: “There’s No Rich Man On Earth That Is A Salary Earner” - Pastor Olumide Emmanuel by Truths9ja: 9:11pm On Mar 05
Omoawoke:

Salary different from salary.
how’s it different? Some are happy with it now
Re: “There’s No Rich Man On Earth That Is A Salary Earner” - Pastor Olumide Emmanuel by Truths9ja: 9:13pm On Mar 05
lawani:

500k dollars is not easy like that. I think that is the amount earned by the US President and no other thing. He can't go away with gifts after office. By purchasing power in rent and services it is not really more than 2 million.naira per month in Nigeria if you are living in Ibadan etc
hmm 🤔. But what the workers that are earning #30k minimum wage too. These workers in these categories are salary earners too
Re: “There’s No Rich Man On Earth That Is A Salary Earner” - Pastor Olumide Emmanuel by Imotman(m): 9:14pm On Mar 05
This is a huge fallacy that has been perpetuated over the years which has led many undiscerning minds amiss... he has a point no doubt, however, two things can be right at the same time which is what I'm talking of..

1 Like

Re: “There’s No Rich Man On Earth That Is A Salary Earner” - Pastor Olumide Emmanuel by folake4u(f): 9:16pm On Mar 05
That's a flawed narrative.

1 Like

Re: “There’s No Rich Man On Earth That Is A Salary Earner” - Pastor Olumide Emmanuel by Tzar(m): 9:21pm On Mar 05
And it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God o..... that is what Jesus said o.
Awon pastor isonu! Instead of preaching contentment and richness in good moral values, they are preaching prosperity and obscene wealth accumulation!
Re: “There’s No Rich Man On Earth That Is A Salary Earner” - Pastor Olumide Emmanuel by Basicend: 9:25pm On Mar 05
Truths9ja:
Pastor Olumide Emmanuel is 100% on point here

No sir. . He is quite correct but not completely correct.

MD / directors / Regional Managers of banks, multinationals etc are salary earners. . Hebert Wigwe that just died was a salary earner. .
Re: “There’s No Rich Man On Earth That Is A Salary Earner” - Pastor Olumide Emmanuel by born2reign001(m): 9:36pm On Mar 05
MasterJayJay:
Mbappe say hi.

Messi say hi.

C Ronaldo say hi.

They have investment nah
Re: “There’s No Rich Man On Earth That Is A Salary Earner” - Pastor Olumide Emmanuel by Godmother(f): 9:36pm On Mar 05
ecolime:
This Pastor fat pass Dele Momodu.

I am sure they don't fast in his church.

Look at you saying you are sure.

We fast in the church, uncle.
And before you go another line, this pastor doesn't collect salary from the church. Hasnt collected a dime in over 20 years

He has a collection of different businesses that give him money.
Re: “There’s No Rich Man On Earth That Is A Salary Earner” - Pastor Olumide Emmanuel by Tzar(m): 9:38pm On Mar 05
So you are the church accountant and treasurer combined? Vouch for yourself not another man like you!
Godmother:

Look at you saying you are sure.

We fast in the church, uncle.
And before you go another line, this pastor doesn't collect salary from the church. Hasnt collected a dime in over 20 years

He has a collection of different businesses that give him money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Cocoa Production In Nigeria: How To Start The Business / Do You Remember These Naira Notes And Coins? / How Inexperienced Tech Personnel In Banks Scuttle Cashless Banking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.