Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists (35965 Views)

Flashback: Nigeria Does Not Need 72-Yr-Old Grandfather As President – Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by ClearFlair: 7:12am On Mar 06
Peter Obi is a great leader
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by Afamed: 7:15am On Mar 06
ufotunang:
Nigerians miss Peter obi...he would had made the economy and country to be good and better by now and provide better lifes for nigerians and good standard of living for nigerians

Just the same way he made Anambra better with 13 months medical doctors strike when he was a Gov

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by franchasofficia: 7:15am On Mar 06
Judgementa1:

Irony! Is southeast govern by igbos not part of nigeria
Listen you this little brat. Nigeria practices a federal Presidential system of government which means the President has the highest say, the President controls the whole national security and everything.

Southeast has remained poorly government because of Nigeria's corrupt INEC, Judiciary and security controlled by the federal government.

Federal government decides which state can get certain facilities that facilitate economic growth in that state, such as; seaports, international airports, and other things.

The federal government control the security, so the President decides if your state will be safe or not, Governor have little or no say when President have an interest.

Many Governors, Senators and Reps from Southeast are not Igbo peoples choice, you saw what happened in Imo state.

The ones Igbos elected by mistake and wished to change during reelection, corrupt INEC Judiciary and security won't allow them, and the only way to make politicians to start performing is to make INEC Judiciary and security neutral in conducting free, fair credible election to at least 80%.

But kids like you don't know all these.

The President of Nigeria decide how Nigeria will be, that is why they call him the CinC.

Nigeria's President is more powerful in Nigeria than the US President is in US.
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by blaise26abj(m): 7:19am On Mar 06
anonimi:

And your vote helped the greatest devil win.
What a fantastic choice you made.

So I should have voted for the greatest devil instead ? I see where your values lie . But I respect your choice regardless whatever it was . That’s democracy.

It is and will always be a fantastic choice to me.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by Putinofrussia: 7:20am On Mar 06
Pity written all over the comments.
Only if Obi had not failed woefully when he was governor of Anambra.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by anonimi: 7:21am On Mar 06
blaise26abj:
So I should have voted for the greatest devil instead ? I see where your values lie . But I respect your choice regardless whatever it was . That’s democracy.

It is and will always be a fantastic choice to me.

PDP's Atiku was the best choice last year, and Peter Obi said as much in 2019 when he was his running mate before desperation lured him to play tribal & religiously divisive politics, helping the greatest devil get his Emilokan turn for continuing APC Enikanlomo shege that was fraudulently sold as change in 2015.

Facts are what they are!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by ispreloaded(m): 7:23am On Mar 06
Zxcvbnmghtr:
Says the man who jumped from PDP to Labour Party overnight because he is sure he won't get the presidential ticket. grin grin grin Why not back to APGA. 🤣🤣🤣

Person wey dey cry like woman because him lose election. Do you know the amount of time and money Obi spent to pursue his supposed mandate in court? He is not desperate at all,😂😂😂😂 he is just being a clown.

Datti must be the desperate one and not Obi. undecided
u apc supporters una Dy mumu unself ,y'all should ask ur selfish self btw obi , tinubu,and atiku who's more desperate with the money bag in campaign? Who's more desperate in terms of numbers of contesting?y'all bunch of foooolish full should take it to y'all skull obi presence in the election via LP was even a bigger threat than pdp who have ruled for 16year... Still yet apc only won dat election thru rigging n bribing inec .... Even the uselessness contesting under APc-riminals said it himself dat he will snatch power, grab it ,and run away with it... A very useless statement
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by seguno2: 7:24am On Mar 06
geoworldedu:

Atiku ruled with Obasanjo before. They actually ruled the whole of Nigeria back then.

He was Obasanjo’s spare tyre.

Did he rule a place in executive capacity as Tinubu and Obi ruled Lagos and Anambra

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by iSense247: 7:25am On Mar 06
Validated:
Leave them to Suffer. When they start selling their children to feed, they will realize Obi would have saved them.

We have all seen that Tinubu is an empty vessel, worse than Buhari
You don't know how idiots reason. If they kill or sell their kids to eat, they will still praise Tinubu and blame Obi. I see it as a curse to be sharing the same country with APC supporters. They have the highest level of insanity.
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by Verbtips(m): 7:28am On Mar 06
[quote author=Zxcvbnmghtr post=128795092]Says the man who jumped from PDP to Labour Party overnight because he is sure he won't get the presidential ticket. grin grin grin Why not back to APGA.
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by 11doubledee: 7:28am On Mar 06
geoworldedu:
cheesy I can only laugh in Swahili.

All politicians are corrupt, but some are more corrupt than the other. I don't support any politician(Tinubu o, Atiku o, Obi o) because none has nothing to offer. They've all ruled one place or the other before in their 50s and 40s with nothing tangible to show for it, so I wonder how people think that in their 60s and 70s they will be able to perform magic on Nigeria. Shiooor.
Unfortunately this is the sad truth.
Lack of accountability, transparency and corruption brought us here.
The damage did not start today.
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by Verbtips(m): 7:29am On Mar 06
Afamed:

Just the same way he made Anambra better with 13 months medical doctors strike when he was a Gov
baseless
no evidence
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by Kay25(m): 7:44am On Mar 06
Validated:
Leave them to Suffer. When they start selling their children to feed, they will realize Obi would have saved them.

And even if that will start it won't be surprising if it starts from Peter obi's state and people...u should learn how to use words wisely..i repeat learn how to use words wisely even peter obi is damn sure he cant fix Nigeria woes not in 5 years if u don't believe let 2027 come and vote him all u will comeback to complain in less than a month
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by middlebelter(m): 7:48am On Mar 06
Validated:

Be careful what you wish for your country, you must know evil wishes is capable of hunting you.

God Bless Nigeria
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by Kusu12: 7:48am On Mar 06
Obingo is desperate to achieve IPOB agenda. Obi is not desperate and is a serial party defector APGA-PDP-LP? Obingo can only deceive his deluded obirodents. One thing is sure, obingo and his deluded obirodents are labouring in vain as usual.
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by Kusu12: 7:56am On Mar 06
Validated:

You have been selling your children in South East from time immemorial to feed! You guys from that side are ignorant and deluded, the same Obi that failed woefully in Anambra State for 8years, a serial party defector! You all condemned him them for his failures, but you turned him messiah overnight.
Another deluded obirodent sighted!
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by searchlight: 8:03am On Mar 06
Okete001:
Hehehe

You are not desperate to be the president but you were caught begging YES DADDY with your feminine cracked voice.

You are not desperate but you have suddenly become a condolence PRO on social media and keep fooling yourself on issues you are ignorant of just to score cheap political points

Shebi people are killing their only sons now because they ate their last meals and selling their children for 50k, it would have been worse if you were the president.

They packaged you this fraud for us just to achieve their evil agenda.

Àwon olóríburúkú fé fi pònmó gba Turkey lówó wa

Tinubu has just achieved your divine agenda
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by Riskymarvelous(m): 8:06am On Mar 06
Okete001:
Hehehe

You are not desperate to be the president but you were caught begging YES DADDY with your feminine cracked voice.

You are not desperate but you have suddenly become a condolence PRO on social media and keep fooling yourself on issues you are ignorant of just to score cheap political points

Shebi people are killing their only sons now because they ate their last meals and selling their children for 50k, it would have been worse if you were the president.

dullard always support dullardad😤😀😀😀😀😀
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by Nauttyprof(m): 8:13am On Mar 06
Validated:

Obi would have saved them as if he has the solutions to the problems facing Nigeria. I just keep wondering why we reason this way. If he truly has the solutions to Nigeria's problem, Anambra should have been outstanding among other states in Nigeria.

This is sick. We need to look beyond these same politicians for Nigeria to make any meaningful progress.
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by Riskymarvelous(m): 8:15am On Mar 06
yarimo:
Nigerians are not desperate to even vote for you in the first place.
a dullar always support a dullardad 😤😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀 you Dey use your generation to play your generation go cry blood aswear imagine a dullardad wey no get manifesto wan rule a whole 36states e don already do am for Lagos e go do am for Nigeria lol .....I laugh in Japanese,,, out of 💯 income for Lagos right now tinubu get over 75percent there go and verify!!! You go see waiting go happen after his tenure e go nearly sell Nigeria aswear jut it down in your skull
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:21am On Mar 06
Izuchukwu70:

Ok Daddy.
Yes Daddy
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by franudi: 8:23am On Mar 06
My president.
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by Riskymarvelous(m): 8:31am On Mar 06
Tochitee:
This election really expose this guy as a desperate and miserable mongrel.
while dis election really expose you and your APC supporters lack of integrity for you people to voted a dullardad who doesn't av any manifesto and want to rule Nigeria what a shameless con3
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by Mayoisemj4real(m): 8:49am On Mar 06
Okete001:
Hehehe

Very frustrated are you in the midst of men,all this into someone who doesn’t even know if your papa exists
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by Dedeity: 8:51am On Mar 06
Okete001:
Hehehe

Foolishness and illiteracy rolled into one person. Too bad
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by dikings(m): 8:52am On Mar 06
Why wont you guys admit peacefully that tinubu is a TOTAL FAILURE
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by Dedeity: 8:52am On Mar 06
Slytiger:
Then you claim to have spent 800 million naira of your own personal money for election campaign and legal tussles.

If that's not desperation, I don't know what it is. Not to mention your jumping around parties

Hypocrite and political prostitute.
You're a little minded fellow. People like you're the reason Africans are regarded as monkeys
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by Tonididdyx: 8:56am On Mar 06
Brainlight:
8 YEARS OF TINUBU

..... THEN ANOTHER 8 YEARS FOR SHETTIMA

BEFORE M.C OLUOMO 8 YEARS.

Nor be only MC olowo na MC basket mouth.

... Thank God say Dubai Don open road wetin consign me again
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by akseph1: 9:02am On Mar 06
Okete001:
Hehehe

So do you have the turkey in your hands now? I wonder if you even have the ponmo at all?
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by Ganbite: 9:31am On Mar 06
Validated:

[b]We have all seen that Tinubu is an empty vessel, worse than Buhari
[/b]

Must comment ? can u learn for once and stop chasing clouts idiot, don't u know someone who is desperate ? going back to 2015 (he Buhari said if he is not voted into power he will make nigeria ungovernable and the bomb that killed many people will be a childs play, that's a desperate man for your info, the current president said power can't be taken by gentility that the people should fight and take it by force, that's another good example of desperate person

A good Example of A man who is not desperate
Jonathan said that his ambition to become a president does not worth any nigeria blood
Obi told his people to accept the court verdict

read and learn uncle
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by Paulpak34(m): 9:57am On Mar 06
BabaO2:
really? why are you and aisha the chief of staff dreamer so pained and frustrated?
They are frustrated because the person you voted for is destroying our country. Is like someone is still feeding you that's why your brain never set.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Why Is Lagos Erecting Iron Fence Between The Railway Track? / Buratai Appointed Nigeria’s Ambassador To Benin Republic / Soldier Defusing Landmines On A Road In Borno (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.